WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Ok....you just making shit up right now.

Ain’t no way nobody gonna be able to sneak up behind her and grab her.

She has the ability to use her powers to protect her surroundings, you saw how she did it with Westview.

As of the series finale, Wanda right now is one of the most powerful characters out of all the characters that have been introduced so far in the MCU since Iron Man.

Ain’t nobody gonna jump out from behind a tree and catch her.

She didn't detect Agatha's presence. In Scotland, when that MFer snuck up and stabbed Vision, she didn't see that coming.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Interesting theory.

One thing I noticed about WandaVision is that the general public seems to be unaware about who caused the Blip.

When they were inside SWORD HQ, those big display screens just refered to it as the The Blip in the news programs. It seems the general public is unaware of Thanos or have been informed the Blip was connected to The Battle of New York back in the first Avenger's movie.

And those Socovia Accords seem to have gone void, ain't nobody following them shits.

From what has been released, The Mutants have always been in the MCU, they just have been in hiding. Something is going to happen obviously to bring them out into the public eye. The same with the InHumans.

Is Hulk getting any love for bringing people back from the snap?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
shit looked mad stupid, boring and pointless. Fanbois.. enighten us and tell us what this shit was about? It looks like an i love lucy & betwitched comedy using marvel characters.. what am I'm missing?

Sitcoms have always been Wanda's "safe space" during trauma. She had a nervous breakdown when she had no real time to mourn Vision(and possibly Natasha and Cap too) because she was snapped, blipepd back and thrown into the figh vs Thanos. When the agency S.W.O.R.D denied her the right to bury Vision's remains on the property bought, she snapped in her overwhelming grief and created a sitcom world with chaos magic.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Her bother was killed by Ultron in battle....
She then killed Ultron by ripping his "heart" out his chest...

Then the person who got you through your brother's death (Vision) asked you to mercy kill him... Then she watched Thanos bring him back to life and rip the stone from his head...

Maybe she accepted her brother's death but the Vision shit was just to much....

Or she brought Vision back to help "create" the twin boys.... She literally creates a baby Quicksilver....

Pietro got to be buried and probably have funeral. Hawkeye even paid teibue to him by giving his newborn son Pietro as a middle name. Perhaps the writers should have touched a little more about Wanda losing most of her new "family", the Avengers. Cap and Nat are dead or deadish. Hawkeye, who was like an uncle has to put his family first. Not sure how close Wanda is to Sam and Rhodey.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, that's why it stood out. I don't think she's used it since Age of Ultron. That'll probably have significance too.

It has ben stated by Fiege,I believe that she learned to drop her accent from Natasha-for covert ops and I guess to fit in also. It sometimes comes back when she's stressed.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
This episode got me thinking if the flashbacks were originally part of the scripts from the Avengers movies that they cut out...

The Sokovia flashback could have been the Intro and the Hydra flashback could have been a flashback in Age of Ultron...

The Wanda and Vision flashback should have been in Civil War to show she was mourning her bother...

And we know the S.W.O.R.D. flashback was intended as a post credit for End Game...

I'm thinking the conversation between Wanda and Vision at the Avengers compound was closer to Pietro's death in 2015. Wanda had a bigger bedroom in CA:Civil War. I guess th team team maybe thought giving her more l iving space coul d help make her heal better...or a rectcon.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
That was the previous belief/explanation of her powers.

I believe that what we are getting here with wanda vision is a very subtle retconning of her (and by extension Pietro's) MCU origin.

When we are first introduced to Wanda and Pietro at the end of the winter soldier, we have Strucker say He is introducing the world to the age of miracles!

Back than they couldn't use the term mutants. But now with the entire X-men catalog under their control I believe this is a very slight retcon into when Wanda 1st manifested her powers due to the fact she is a mutant.

Or born a witch like the sisters on 'Charmed.'

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
This is good as far as it goes but there are a few things I think aren't right.

We saw Wanda created Vision from scratch, no mind stone involved, in fact, he's only a product of her mind - as we were shown. Why is he able to see things aren't right? Maybe she gave him some independence but we've seen no evidence that a stone is in play. In AOU, Vision invited Wanda to scan his brain, so to speak, so we know he had some activity in there.
Also, SWORD has Vision's body and they've deconstructed and reconstructed it "a million times" so if a stone was there, they'd have it and it wasn't on the white Vision.
Remember, the Vision in Westview is just a construct of Wanda's mind, the corporeal Vision is in SWORD's facility.

Agatha mentioned Pietro's (A. T-J) body was on another continent and bullet-riddled, hence the Fox Pietro.

Like most things Marvel, I have to watch this shit half a dozen more times to really see wtf is going on. Good analysis of the witch aspect tho.

When she said "bullet riddled", I thought,"Dafuq!?" It's supposed to be 2023 now in the MCU(except for the upcoming Black Widow movie wih takes place between Civil War and Infinity War), Pietro should've decomposed by now, he died in 2015.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Two episodes in, without any background knowledge, this show is indecipherable. Zero appeal.

It got a lot better! I give it a B- overall. I would actually watch those first episodes again knowing what I know now.

Just watched the first two episodes.
This is shit.
Fucking canned laughter all the way through, I didn’t laugh once.
This is like bootleg Bewitched/I Dream of Jeanie without the comedy.

:thumbsdown:

(I didn't like those episodes at first either but the canned laughter was obviously not meant to signify actual humor.)

just read an interview from Feige about this without giving too much away...Wanda appears to have done this herself with her powers

can't wait to see the rest

"without giving too much away" :rolleyes: :hmm:

Me and the wife enjoyed it. Its spoofing all of the shows we grew up watching.

I wonder what the gum that "vision" ate was really about?
We?
I didn't grow up watching those lol

"The 1990s offered a dearth of memorable suburban family sitcoms for WandaVision to spoof, so the show skips ahead to Malcolm in the Middle, which aired from 2000 to 2006."

They couldn't have done the Fresh Prince or Family Matters? Hell, even Roseanne or Home Improvement?

Missed opportunities only focusing on a certain type of show. Fresh Prince would have been much cooler than Malcolm in the Middle was. (The Office in the next episode was the only imitation I enjoyed.)

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Loved the finale.

Just loved it.

Finally got to see Vision do some cool shit.

The fan theory videos are a mistake. Thats the lesson here. Once i stopped watching them i could appreciate the show for what it was. Its a family show. I swear watching that episode made me think of my own family.

I don't give a flying fuck about mutants in the MCU, so the Peters casting didn't stir up any ehthusiasm for me at all.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Couple of things with Vision. The ship of Theseus was so well done. However:

1. Didn't the Hex Vision bond with the White Vision? Why did Vision disappear when the Hex was over?
2. Didn't Shuri download Vision's consciousness in Infinity War? That is what she was working on and she completed it.

We don't know that. The alien dude with the scythe attack and Shuri started blasting him with her vibranium glove thing. Vision flew off the table to fight the alien dude on the field. Shuri was snapped also so she may never have got the time to finish her work.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought I saw the scene and she had completed her work?

Then Corvus Glaive came in.

We don't know that. The alien dude with the scythe attack and Shuri started blasting him with her vibranium glove thing. Vision flew off the table to fight the alien dude on the field. Shuri was snapped also so she may never have got the time to finish her work.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
whats dumb to observe that she committed an atrocity then kinda flew away with no repercussions...even beind told that what she was did in freeing people she and no right to enslave in the first place was heroic...
[/QUOT
But there's a large fanbase that wants Killmonger resurrected and as the new Black Panther. You know he won't feel a damn bit of remorse for his actions. Wanda does feel bad about whst she did. Even if she was arrested, she might not do time. Hayward gaslighted her at the S.W.O.R.D hq when she came to pick up,Vision's body. Other than breaking glass, she showed admirable restraint. It's possibl employees working there could attest to that. Wanda could easily cop in an insanity plea.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
What they did with Quicksilver wasnt cool at all.

They deserve blowback for that one.

Disagree. Kevin Fiege is meticulous. He has a 5 year plan to introduce mutants. That time frame isn't there yet. He wasn't gonna introduce mutants here. Now what I would've done is still have Ralph Boehner be an actor, but be an actor who played the old Marvel superhero The Whizzer(at one point in the comics, Wanda and Pietro thought he was their dad) in a cancelled one episode series. Agatha seems to have a grip on popular culture for an ancient person so maybe she'd think it'd be lerfect to use him in her mindfuckery,since having played a speedster, the power of suggestion could make her spell easier.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
These guys wanna see an episode 10 where the authorities try to arrest Wanda but do not succeed...which would land us basically at the end of episode 9 where Wanda would still get away anyway.

The funny thing is Wanda went out of her way the whole series to do any purposeful PHYSICAL harm to anyone, except maybe Agnes. She did blast Fietro away when he mocked her st the Halloween parade, but he wasn't hurt. Even when she ejected Monica from her hosue, she somehow proetected her with hex energy. Later on, in episode 7, I think she blasted Monica again, but probably already surmised she could take it. Wanda didn't attsck any S.W.O.R.D agents at their HQ , and landed them softly after Agnes lifted them up and dropped them. It seems like she's consciously going out of her way not to physically harm humans,when she can help it. When she shrieked out in shame and guilt when the townsfolks were mentally freed and confronted her ,the chaos enrgy started choking them. That was her was of saying,"Shut the fuck up,I feel like shit already!"without verbalizing it. She quickly stipped when she realized what she was doing.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
true, probably faked everything and put wanda’s name in it. That’s how she could get that log cabin, Maybe...:dunno:

She hadn't even been pardoned yet,assuming he bought it during the 2 years they were sneaking around having rendezvous prior to the Black Order's attack in Scotland. Some sista on Facebook that knows property law said that the Government wouldn't stand in the way from Vizh and Wanda getting a house even though as part of Cap's crew they were "criminals."

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
true, probably faked everything and put wanda’s name in it. That’s how she could get that log cabin, Maybe...:dunno:

I'm thinking that cabin she was in at the end belonged to the late Baron Strucker,the Hydra head who experiemnted on her. Maybe she took posession of the property as a "fuck you" to him and Hydra. Or maybe it was a safehouse Natasha owned or had access to.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Disagree. Kevin Fiege is meticulous. He has a 5 year plan to introduce mutants. That time frame isn't there yet. He wasn't gonna introduce mutants here. Now what I would've done is still have Ralph Boehner be an actor, but be an actor who played the old Marvel superhero The Whizzer(at one point in the comics, Wanda and Pietro thought he was their dad) in a cancelled one episode series. Agatha seems to have a grip on popular culture for an ancient person so maybe she'd think it'd be lerfect to use him in her mindfuckery,since having played a speedster, the power of suggestion could make her spell easier.

Im sure Feige has a plan for the X-Men, but its got nothing to do with Wandavision and using Evan Peters here has nothing to do with that plan. They just thought it was a good idea. It was a dumb idea.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
162045963_276587863962991_6886108436620410463_n.jpg

161233818_276587823962995_7134575453166297486_n.jpg

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im sure Feige has a plan for the X-Men, but its got nothing to do with Wandavision and using Evan Peters here has nothing to do with that plan. They just thought it was a good idea. It was a dumb idea.

agreed....

Like Im wondering why Peters agreed to it, unless it turns out to be something else down the line. I'm doubting that though