WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
to each his own
and I enjoy binging some shows...shows that are disposable or that I have on in the background. But imo truly great tv is enhanced by the weekly model. Shows like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad wouldn't have become the cultural crossover successes if a season was dropped at once. Shit Mandalorian has been arguably the most successful streaming show of the last few years and they do weekly.

I prefer talking about the show in between episodes. Reading reviews, listening to podcasts and building anticipation. With binge shows there isn't as much dialogue cause everyone watches on their and it's tough to discuss without being spoiled or spoiling for someone.

Once again to each his own but I look forward to watching this every Friday

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok. I will give you that one. I heard people talk about it and it was popular and had lots of press.

However, if it was week by week it would be more popular than GOT and it wasn't.

No one is checking for Stranger Things now. It is over jack.
No one believes that but you.. but hey Netflix is over like the movie theatres was gonna open up soon like you predicted a few months ago bwahaaa.. now that’s something to laugh at

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Ok. I will give you that one. I heard people talk about it and it was popular and had lots of press.

However, if it was week by week it would be more popular than GOT and it wasn't.

No one is checking for Stranger Things now. It is over jack.

Im sorry dude but you are way off base.

Have you seen Netflix's stock since COVID hit?

Netflix isnt just about the new shows that come out, its about all the old shows you got access to when you have time on your hands.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
dudes went from

I aint watching this

to.... this is slow and boring

and I''m OUT after episode 2

and now?

Its 14 page thread trending topic on social media DOZENS of youtube videos and appointment viewing..

and people going BACK and rewatching the first 2 episodes they hated so much

dudes watching the credits in slow motion

funny how that works huh?

Meh.

I really like the show.

But the jury is still out.

If you decide to start off slow, you better finish strong.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More than ever you should know stock price don't mean shit.

Don't talk to me about stock.

Netflix is trash.

People will get sick of it and it will fall off eventually.

Im sorry dude but you are way off base.

Have you seen Netflix's stock since COVID hit?

Netflix isnt just about the new shows that come out, its about all the old shows you got access to when you have time on your hands.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
based on the buzz social media traffic etc...

they already got ALL that they wanted.

Jury done been bought and paid for.

How?

The show didnt have much buzz the first 3 episodes.

It spiked way up after the 4th.

If the show doesnt keep the momentum going, its just gonna drop again.

Imagine if all the theories thrown out end up being more interesting then the real thing.

Wayyyy too early to call it a success.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How?

The show didnt have much buzz the first 3 episodes.

It spiked way up after the 4th.

If the show doesnt keep the momentum going, its just gonna drop again.

Imagine if all the theories thrown out end up being more interesting then the real thing.

Wayyyy too early to call it a success.

OK we will see

but I called my shot.

*bookmarked

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
More than ever you should know stock price don't mean shit.

Don't talk to me about stock.

Netflix is trash.

People will get sick of it and it will fall off eventually.
Keyword eventually... eventually somebody will pass Kareem in all time scoring.... 30 yrs later....

hank aaron eventually got surpassed in hrs...decades later

netflix falling off....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah cause Apple and Netflix are the same....

Apple can buy Netflix 10 times and still have change.
They both billion dollar companies that have millions of consumers that people always say they gonna fall off but don’t..see the various things in common

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Netflix will fall.

Apple not so much.

They cannot be compared.

One of Apple's divisions does that Netflix is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all BGOL niggas a weird.

They both billion dollar companies that have millions of consumers that people always say they gonna fall off but don’t..see the various things in common

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Netflix will fall.

Apple not so much.

They cannot be compared.

One of Apple's divisions does that Netflix is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all BGOL niggas a weird.
they are both billion dollar companies... who makes more is for the people that care about all the stats.. both are successful check, both been around for over a decade check, both have millions of consumers check, both are at the top of their genres check, both are billion dollar companies check, both continue to hear about their downfall yet have check

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apple is a 2 trillion dollar company sir.

They cannot be compared.

Please stop. Just fall back on this one ok.

I know you can never be wrong but stop.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

they are both billion dollar companies... who makes more is for the people that care about all the stats.. both are successful check, both been around for over a decade check, both have millions of consumers check, both are at the top of their genres check, both are billion dollar companies check, both continue to hear about their downfall yet have check

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Apple is a 2 trillion dollar company sir.

They cannot be compared.

Please stop. Just fall back on this one ok.

I know you can never be wrong but stop.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!
Dude you make no sense.. nobody said Netflix is as successful..we just said people like you who think certain companies are going to fail soon are wrong.. you said Netflix is gonna fail.. dude you were completely wrong..now you moving the goalpost crazy.. this is when you usually get weird.. either with your comprehension skills or trolling.. so this is when I leave this convo with your fail analysis as usual

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:popcorn:

WellinformedZealousCirriped-size_restricted.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cool episode, continuing to build. Loved Monica's dismissal of Captain Marvel. She definitely harbors some ill will towards her, probably blames Captain Marvel for her mother's death.

Like how she "recast" Pietro in her WandaVision reality. Wonder how things will come undone....

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cool episode, continuing to build. Loved Monica's dismissal of Captain Marvel. She definitely harbors some ill will towards her, probably blames Captain Marvel for her mother's death.

Like how she "recast" Pietro in her WandaVision reality. Wonder how things will come undone....

I must have missed something. I thought they said her Mother died from cancer. Why do you think she has some type of ill will towards Captain Marvel? It could just be that she didn't want to reveal their relationship.

Side note and not just related to the MCU.Although I always find it funny in worlds with advanced technology, alien civilizations, magic or super humans people still die from things we suffer from in the real world. People can return from the died but can't have limbs restored.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I must have missed something. I thought they said her Mother died from cancer. Why do you think she has some type of ill will towards Captain Marvel? It could just be that she didn't want to reveal their relationship.

Side note and not just related to the MCU.Although I always find it funny in worlds with advanced technology, alien civilizations, magic or super humans people still die from things we suffer from in the real world. People can return from the died but can't have limbs restored.
I think she may blame the Cancer on Captain Marvel?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Because the last time (as a kid) she saw Carol Danvers, she had cosmic powers of unknown origin?

Perhaps she thinks those glowing powers Danvers had, had something to do with her mother's cancer?

Perhaps she felt like it should have been her mother who became Captain Marvel instead and is jealous?

Just theories I'm throwing out there.

Last edited:

storm_shadoh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel switched the style up on this one. They usually come out like The KC Chiefs high octane offense. But this is on some Tennessee Titans run the ball slow and methodical stuff. If this going where I think its going its going to be nuts. Feel bad for all the people who checked out on this show after the first 2 episodes.

Last edited: