Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
not to me, i wanna be inside her raw face to face to see her sex faces
0d2395055cfa1084b332111ba8aa5c6e_full.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
fake spoiler do not read if you haven’t seen episode 8 yet

I know this more likely is not gonna happen.. but what if the cameo actually was an old villain not a hero.. like the vision they just activated actually turns out to be ultron.. like he goes ahhh thank you moronic humans for bringing me back to fulfill my destiny and finish off the human extermination I was attempting to do.. haha since they pretty much keep keep using age of ultron references minus whale bring back the main villain one good time.. I know it’s more likely not gonna happen but I would’ve loved for them to go dark

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Olsen, Hahn need an Emmy nomination.

Also the kids are also good actors.

The Malcom in the Middle Episode and the 1st 2 episodes had some great acting.
I wouldn't go that far. They did pretty well in this episode, Emmy noms, nah.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hahn practically CARRIES this show as far as Acting is concerned.
Her face and expressions fitted EVERY "Sitcom-Decade" that Wanda envisioned.
And her chameleon performance has been priceless.
After bumming around in the industry for so long,
Nice to see that the Chick's finally getting the world-wide acclaim she so long deserved.

iu

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't want to see Vision vs Vision. The whole evil twin trope is so fucking tired.
Wanda powers is enhance by the Mindstone same stone that powers The Vision, note when Wanda manifested The Vision the energy waves were the same color as the Mindstone which leads me to believe that their will be a fight between Red and White Vision which may destroy Red Vision and the town. In order to save the town Vision will asked Wanda to remove the Hex to save the town and in will destroy him. But Darcy is going to convince Wanda she can move good Vision's essence into White Vision's body this is where Photon is going to step in and bring down White Vision to make it happen.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So basically they saying ole boy was lying about Wanda taking the body?

Now that you say that. If Vision wasn't what was being tracked, then what was Hayward tracking in the town? SWORD still had Visions body and they gave the impression they couldn't activate him until episode 8.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now that you say that. If Vision wasn't what was being tracked, then what was Hayward tracking in the town? SWORD still had Visions body and they gave the impression they couldn't activate him until episode 8.
See.. episode 8 kinda throws things off... only thing worth tracking was her to power up vision

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3e3333b8266b431dd5823a059bca2fc0.jpg

where the dudes who were at-ing me that the show was trash

and

not gonna be a success after 2 episodes?

giphy.gif

I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

giphy.gif
People really said that shit? How the fuck can anyone in 2021 doubt Mickey and Marvel? The fuck?

I knew that piece of shit crashed on me had me thinking my internet was fucked up. Damn....that's wild.

That's such a HUGE weapon to have a show that people have to watch on a app. HBOMax has the same power if they can do this DC shit right.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
3e3333b8266b431dd5823a059bca2fc0.jpg

where the dudes who were at-ing me that the show was trash

and

not gonna be a success after 2 episodes?

giphy.gif

I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

giphy.gif
First 2 episodes were still trash..they just finishing off better than they started... just cause your main course was good don’t mean your appetizer wasn’t trash.. episode 4 and up>>>>>>>>>>>>episode 1and 2

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
First 2 episodes were still trash..they just finishing off better than they started... just cause your main course was good don’t mean your appetizer wasn’t trash.. episode 4 and up>>>>>>>>>>>>episode 1and 2

Don't matter though fam

first off I disagree it was the set up, separated the real ones from the band wagon jumpers

I aint even saying I LOVED those episodes myself

but on the PRODUCTION value look cinematography acting editing etc?

TOP NOTCH

THOSE are the episodes folks keep RE WATCHING Easter Egg hunting

Its ALL in the plan.

guaranteed folks gonna go back and study those episodes even MORE now.

Its like Season 2 of the Wire

folks claim to HATE it (and might still not without good reason)

but looking back now there were a LOT of KEY story lines going on and that dock stuff was real deep and ahead of its time....

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People really said that shit? How the fuck can anyone in 2021 doubt Mickey and Marvel? The fuck?

I knew that piece of shit crashed on me had me thinking my internet was fucked up. Damn....that's wild.

That's such a HUGE weapon to have a show that people have to watch on a app. HBOMax has the same power if they can do this DC shit right.

il_340x270.1906043559_lmgl.jpg

Ain't NOTHING to f*ck wit

7bf6c88c5f3a15b6902fe7622e2bd8d9.jpg

since 1923

giphy-preview.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don't matter though fam

first off I disagree it was the set up, separated the real ones from the band wagon jumpers

TOP NOTCH

Its ALL in the plan.

guaranteed folks gonna go back and study those episodes even ORE now.

folks claim to HATE it but looking back now there were a LOT of KEY story lines going on and that dock stuff was real deep and ahead of its time....
Actually most people I know or heard say episode 1 and 2 are 1 and dones.. in fact I know some people who weren’t going to even continue watching after they saw episode 1 or both episode 1 and 2... it’s literally the best comeback ever cause them first 2 episodes were a turnoff.. people who actually like it are a rare breed.. in fact episode 4 is literally the savior of this show.. if they would of continued down episode 1 and 2 path I can guarantee this thread wouldn’t be as popular... the black woman saved Wanda vision...that should be the most well noted thing about this series.. pretty much no minorities on this show, yet the black person kept us from saying fuck this show

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Actually most people I know or heard say episode 1 and 2 are 1 and dones.. in fact I know some people who weren’t going to even continue watching after they saw episode 1 or both episode 1 and 2... it’s literally the best comeback ever cause them first 2 episodes were a turnoff.. people who actually like it are a rare breed.. in fact episode 4 is literally the savior of this show.. if they would of continued down episode 1 and 2 path I can guarantee this thread wouldn’t be as popular... the black woman saved Wanda vision...that should be the most well noted thing about this series.. pretty much no minorities on this show, yet the black person kept us from saying fuck this show

But that is THING fam

they were NEVER gonna continue DOWN that path.... they KNEW EXACTLY where they were going!

they CREATING an extended universe

that takes time place setting world building

You can't just make the show for DIEHARDS

You gotta allow NEW VIEWERS to be able to jump on

they actually used the cheat code

imagine the STRENGTH of the Disney brand that folk were like

I don't like this but Imm KEEP watching?

And also the TRUST the audience has with Marvel...

they are NOT gonna waste our time i KNOW this all will have a REWARD in the end

and fam...

IT DID?

How they fumble when they did EXACTLY what they wanted

EXECUTED it perfectly

and GUARANTEED they gonna STICK the landing.

All the complaints?

Listen to them

I hated but I watched tweeted posted texted folk about it all week and watched AGAIN and WATCHED AGAIN?

how that a fail?

You of all people gotta respect Feige pulling a Keiser Soze ofn these fools

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even Agatha had a tear in the corner of her eye.

Notice the house when she was building it had the shape of a M.

House of M. Or it was a W.

Episode 8 was sad as fuck. I got emotional at the end when Wanda lost it by the lot of land she owned.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But that is THING fam

they were NEVER gonna continue DOWN that path.... they KNEW EXACTLY where they were going!

they CREATING an extended universe

that takes time place setting world building

You can't just make the show for DIEHARDS

You gotta allow NEW VIEWERS to be able to jump on

they actually used the cheat code

imagine the STRENGTH of the Disney brand that folk were like

I don't like this but Imm KEEP watching?

And also the TRUST the audience has with Marvel...

they are NOT gonna waste our time i KNOW this all will have a REWARD in the end

and fam...

IT DID?

How they fumble when they did EXACTLY what they wanted

EXECUTED it perfectly

and GUARANTEED they gonna STICK the landing.

All the complaints?

Listen to them

I hated but I watched tweeted posted texted folk about it all week and watched AGAIN and WATCHED AGAIN?

how that a fail?

You of all people gotta respect Feige pulling a Keiser Soze ofn these fools
I said episode 4 and up saved it.. but I’m still not gonna change my view that episode 1 and 2 sucked lol.. I actually hated vision whole character throughout his marvel run (i thought avengers 2 sucked).. I actually enjoyed infinity wars cause through out the movie vision kept on getting fucked up.. I actually called him Nordberg( oj Simpson character in naked gun) of infinity wars..everybody was kicking his ass and I thoroughly enjoyed it.. when she killed him and thanos came through on some diddy shit you know it had to be a remix and killed him again I thought it was comedy gold.. that guys been a waste of space to me but they found a way to make him worth something by making him a punching bag in avengers 3 lmaoooo... I had low hopes for this show other than scarlet who kinda made up for her presence by whipping thanos ass in end game.. vision still getting his ass whipped in this show and looking like a buffoon so I can tolerate him

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 1st 2 episodes were amazing and those are the 2 that might win them the Emmys. SMH.

Don't matter though fam

TOP NOTCH

Its ALL in the plan.

guaranteed folks gonna go back and study those episodes even ORE now.

folks claim to HATE it but looking back now there were a LOT of KEY story lines going on and that dock stuff was real deep and ahead of its time....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She had time to bury and mourn her brother. She had to kill the love of her life only to have him brutally murdered in a time rewind. Then was snapped for 5 years real time and had no time to mourn/process and bury him.
Hey prepare for her to fall to her knees again and the red glow come busting out again.. that’s her go to move
agatha give me back my fake kids ..noooooo fall to her knees red glow come out again