WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For those who hated episode 1 and 2, episode 9 shows you the mouse and Marvel are undefeated.

Stay for the after credit bitches

LS

How are they undefeated? They literally turned a movie into a failed tv series with the Inhumans. At one point, they gave the impression that the Inhumans would play a large role probably to fill in the Mutant gap.im not complaining but they may have also altered Thor some because parts of the character or story wasn't working for some audiences. They always had the comedic parts of Thor but they pushed more to the forefront especially with the third Thor movie.

You and others really need to let it go. People didn't like the first two episodes. Nothing changed in episode 8 that would alter their opinion. Personally the first two episodes weren't for me, but I wouldn't say they were bad. There are very few if any series that have flawless sessions. That doesn't take away from the fact that the session or series were good or great. So far, Wandavision has exceeded most people's expectations in my opinion. I only say that because alot of people claimed that of all the shows this was the one they were interested in the least.

As for this episode, it has confirmed that I was on the right track overall. I'm curious to see how it ends. This could change next episode or in a post credit, but I'm happy to see they aren't going the direction alot of people thought. Next week may change my mind but so far episode 8 has been the best episode.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Long live the king
3e3333b8266b431dd5823a059bca2fc0.jpg

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This episode got me thinking if the flashbacks were originally part of the scripts from the Avengers movies that they cut out...

The Sokovia flashback could have been the Intro and the Hydra flashback could have been a flashback in Age of Ultron...

The Wanda and Vision flashback should have been in Civil War to show she was mourning her bother...

And we know the S.W.O.R.D. flashback was intended as a post credit for End Game...

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This damn show has so many questions to answer in the last episode

Wheres/Who is Ralph?
Who is Evan Peters / Xmen??
The Book....is it the Darkhold?
Multiverse storyline...I thought this was kicking it off (might tie into Evan Peters)
Billy Tommy where , why....are they gonna do the whole shards of Mephisto thing?
Is she a mutant, what about old Pietro
Dottie.....is she really the key to everything
Witness Protection person...we forgot about that
Senor Scratchy.....more than a rabbit
The engineer????

trying to figure out why have the grim reaper easter egg, if he's not even mentioned in the show. Theres a Whizzer easter egg....maybe Evan Peters is Whizzer...LOL

Still think its weird how Hayward was pressing Jimmy Woo about Wanda's nickname.

Last edited:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully next episode shows how this series ties into the big villian/main movie.... because if this is just some stand alone shit. Ill be passed.

We are use to everything connecting so hopefully the season finally is a huge connection.