Dating today vs back when.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True. Now dudes without the courage to approach women approach a 1000 inboxes hoping for a hit. Hoes getting dozens of dick pics a day. Their desensitized to decency and respect. Men don’t show it, they don’t expect it, everybody is arrogant and nobody is honest. Social media todL ugly dudes they have a shot and fat bitches they are thick. And men allow and perpetuate this shit. Women are entitled and literally hoeing online But don’t believe they are. When I was on social media I used to ask women right on their timeline who they cropped out of the pic at the dinner table. If you’re a dude and let a chick post of pic of a meal you bought and you ain’t in the pic, you’re the problem. Bitch played you. And yes some of these hoes ain’t out with anybody or it’s her girl taking the pic. Still, leave bitches addicted to LIKES alone. The best thing about social media is it confirmed women’s lack of morality or standards.

Another Lesson Session from the Professor!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
35396500-91A4-478F-B2C7-8484E7E97C23.gif

The black women had a grace and a prowess often envied, copied, but never matched by other races of women. The weave changed all that. Now with her new hair she wants to be white. They’re whipping their necks around like ditzy white bitches because the hair they’ve purchased has given them super powers. Many say black men want white women so they must compete with whitey. Nonsense. You don’t love your blackness enough so the Koreans made it ready-available for you. Good luck black girl with blonde weave.

It’s hard to watch. Every girl does it now. This somehow became so common that you’d have these women constantly whipping their necks around. Sadly, the black woman mimics that hair whip. White features they say we leave them for, they’d adopted.

She’s adopted the white girl look and mannerisms—affectively losing her blackness to white beauty standards. Every social media broad pulls her hair or whips it out of her face. “This hair is so annoying!” but you paid $200 for it, so you can look white and have hair down to your ass. This is always the case when black chicks date white men or only have white friends.

Black women used to have their own swag, their own presence and it would have nothing to do with hair so long they sit on it and pull their roots out. When dating; the hair-whip black chick can’t raise your daughters because the Koreans stores helped her change her identity to Queen to Cac. These bitches can’t even smile anymore, they just toss their hair and whip their necks, nose turned up like their goddesses. When their extension are the source of their conceit and arrogance, pass on them.

Last edited:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The black women had a grace and a prowess often envied, copied, but never matched by other races of women. The weave changed all that. Now with her new hair she wants to be white. They’re whipping their necks around like ditzy white bitches because the hair they’ve purchased has given them super powers. Many say black men want white women so they must compete with whitey. Nonsense. You don’t love your blackness enough so the Koreans made it ready-available for you. Good luck black girl with blonde weave.

It’s hard to watch. Every girl does it now. This somehow became so common that you’d have these women constantly whipping their necks around. Sadly, the black woman mimics that hair whip. White features they say we leave them for, they’d adopted.

She’s adopted the white girl look and mannerisms—affectively losing her blackness to white beauty standards. Every social media broad pulls her hair or whips it out of her face. “This hair is so annoying!” but you paid $200 for it, so you can look white and have hair down to your ass. This is always the case when black chicks date white men or only have white friends.

Black women used to have their own swag, their own presence and it would have nothing to do with hair so long they sit on it and pull their roots out. When dating; the hair-whip black chick can’t raise your daughters because the Koreans stores helped her change her identity to Queen to Cac. These bitches can’t even smile anymore, they just toss their hair and whip their necks, nose turned up like their goddesses. When their extension are the source of their conceit and arrogance, pass on them.

Once again a informational seminar by The Professor!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women spent 5 minutes talking about her original wedding ring (the proposal) was tiny and that her first thought was "we need a bigger ring". Right in front of the dude- a good friend of mine. She's half joking, but even the half is out of line. I don't laugh with the em, i just look at my boy's face. Stone faced. Not a word, he kinda shrugged it off like "Ohhhh, that's Carol. Always the jokester." i scanned the room to see who might be the slightest bit uncomfortable with the joke and how long the story was. As she shows the upgraded ring that came years later, the women marveled at it. "Oooooh, chile, good for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". But fuck him, right? How, back then when he was broke, he took a piece of the little he had a copped a starter ring? Fuck that, right? Dude aint laughing, so that means he's heard her tell this story many times before, and he's tired of hearing it, plus, the shame. Now, i dont think he was so much ashamed, just annoyed that the bitch tells the story. So this is two-fold, check your bitch, respect your man. Most couple get a starter ring! And why at this party do you say that shit? i was too in my feelings but at our age, women should have better conversation skills, and, honestly, thats a story/joke you tell in a room full of bitches, not couples. Dude should have checked her soon as they got in the car. I would have sent a text: Shut it down! They do what we allow em to do. Great night, just that one moment didnt sit well with me.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women spent 5 minutes talking about her original wedding ring (the proposal) was tiny and that her first thought was "we need a bigger ring". Right in front of the dude- a good friend of mine. She's half joking, but even the half is out of line. I don't laugh with the em, i just look at my boy's face. Stone faced. Not a word, he kinda shrugged it off like "Ohhhh, that's Carol. Always the jokester." i scanned the room to see who might be the slightest bit uncomfortable with the joke and how long the story was. As she shows the upgraded ring that came years later, the women marveled at it. "Oooooh, chile, good for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". But fuck him, right? How, back then when he was broke, he took a piece of the little he had a copped a starter ring? Fuck that, right? Dude aint laughing, so that means he's heard her tell this story many times before, and he's tired of hearing it, plus, the shame. Now, i dont think he was so much ashamed, just annoyed that the bitch tells the story. So this is two-fold, check your bitch, respect your man. Most couple get a starter ring! And why at this party do you say that shit? i was too in my feelings but at our age, women should have better conversation skills, and, honestly, thats a story/joke you tell in a room full of bitches, not couples. Dude should have checked her soon as they got in the car. I would have sent a text: Shut it down! They do what we allow em to do. Great night, just that one moment didnt sit well with me.

She should have been thinking about the bread bag twist tie ring her Grandmother got for a wedding ring she wore throughout the marriage!

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
online dating is a womens buffet in the sense that their hold the cards. To attract you have to create an online persona that's captivating and sometimes larger than life. If you got a good instagram/ snapchat account and a good social cycle network , easy pickings. Dating apps hit and miss, women get hundreds of messages on them , that it has become a ego boost for them and the average ones think they are dimes because of the age of thirst. The good ones get wifed up quick , like many have said if you find a good one keep her.

My question for bgol is when you have a good one , how do you combat the urge to chase or have side fun ?
Every dude has that one chick/situation in your past that you thank the lord jesus christ every pay period that you didn’t caught up in the foolishness on a permanent basis. When you get the urge, think of her.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
online dating is a womens buffet in the sense that their hold the cards. To attract you have to create an online persona that's captivating and sometimes larger than life. If you got a good instagram/ snapchat account and a good social cycle network , easy pickings. Dating apps hit and miss, women get hundreds of messages on them , that it has become a ego boost for them and the average ones think they are dimes because of the age of thirst. The good ones get wifed up quick , like many have said if you find a good one keep her.

My question for bgol is when you have a good one , how do you combat the urge to chase or have side fun ?

Man I see something I like everyday but I always weigh it against what I do have. A tall fine ass woman who’s a doctor with two masters, disease free, one child and she works 3 jobs. Makes 300k a year. Caters to me, is freaky how I like and I can literally be around her 24/7 and we vibe laugh, bs and she’s my designated driver when we out. She’s not on social media, doesn’t go out or drinks and I have to fight to pay for anything. I was on apps, dating sites and running em hard but rarely did I find any real quality and I was hitting 27 to 50 year olds. 90% live on Facebook and Instagram. Man, those two alone are thirst traps. Know this one girl with her masters who’s Finer than a mf and always on them shits. If a low key dude like me can pull without too much effort I know them hounds taking their turn. Also I like to fuck RAW and you can’t do that a lot nowadays no more. I turned in my card and locked the old black book away. Lastly, I figured about 90% of the pool out there are not where I am in life. I’d rather date up than down. Not saying a lot of fine ass women won’t get there but I’m selfish bruh. I wanna enjoy now! I got too many stories of women with no skills and 3 and 4 seeds trying to move into my house after a few weeks. I’m like nah dawg, that’s going to be a no for me.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I see something I like everyday but I always weigh it against what I do have. A tall fine ass woman who’s a doctor with two masters, disease free, one child and she works 3 jobs. Makes 300k a year. Caters to me, is freaky how I like and I can literally be around her 24/7 and we vibe laugh, bs and she’s my designated driver when we out. She’s not on social media, doesn’t go out or drinks and I have to fight to pay for anything. I was on apps, dating sites and running em hard but rarely did I find any real quality and I was hitting 27 to 50 year olds. 90% live on Facebook and Instagram. Man, those two alone are thirst traps. Know this one girl with her masters who’s Finer than a mf and always on them shits. If a low key dude like me can pull without too much effort I know them hounds taking their turn. Also I like to fuck RAW and you can’t do that a lot nowadays no more. I turned in my card and locked the old black book away. Lastly, I figured about 90% of the pool out there are not where I am in life. I’d rather date up than down. Not saying a lot of fine ass women won’t get there but I’m selfish bruh. I wanna enjoy now! I got too many stories of women with no skills and 3 and 4 seeds trying to move into my house after a few weeks. I’m like nah dawg, that’s going to be a no for me.

Outstanding Fam! Way to drop a nice note on today's dating reality! :cheers:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

you need to do a podcast. I got plenty for it about these atl hoes

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you need to do a podcast. I got plenty for it about these atl hoes
I live in ATL too. These ATL women are masculine. They make $1.75 more than the men they work with and suddenly men on their level are impossible to find. Meanwhile, most are fat. There’s a dude named Louis who transferred to here From Nyc and he was in awe of how many fat women were here. Lmao. And how arrogant they were. When he came to my spot in midtown he was shocked at what he saw. Not the gays but the white women with bodies versus the sisters not even trying but younger than us.

And by all means tell your story. I can’t be the only one who views the women and traffic as Atlanta’s downfall. People tell me in just spoiled from the west coast women, but when I transferred to atlanta 5 years ago I planned to retire here. When the reality hit me I was like naahhhhhh. If another chance to move within the company comes up, I’ll apply for it. Sad.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I live in ATL too. These ATL women are masculine. They make $1.75 more than the men they work with and suddenly men on their level are impossible to find. Meanwhile, most are fat. There’s a dude named Louis who transferred to here From Nyc and he was in awe of how many fat women were here. Lmao. And how arrogant they were. When he came to my spot in midtown he was shocked at what he saw. Not the gays but the white women with bodies versus the sisters not even trying but younger than us.

And by all means tell your story. I can’t be the only one who views the women and traffic as Atlanta’s downfall. People tell me in just spoiled from the west coast women, but when I transferred to atlanta 5 years ago I planned to retire here. When the reality hit me I was like naahhhhhh. If another chance to move within the company comes up, I’ll apply for it. Sad.

This one bitch I haven’t spoke to in almost three years just hit me up outta the blue asking could she rent out one of my rooms. I’m like what?:hmm: The last time I saw her I had to put her out my apt because she was sucking and bullshitting, trying to tease me. I told her get the fuck out. She called an uber and told her dueces. That was in’17. She was a jump off, meet and greet fuck but kept asking to have a relationship. Naw, you stay in the jump off zone. Forever. She must not have remembered my number so she hits me on email. Talking crazy. Dude, so many of these ignorant women here think they running shit but yet you don’t have a place to stay? What part of the game is that? Or the one young dummy who got a 4 year old asking me can she move in? Ain’t got no job, car. This crazy mf ain’t never done shit with me and we’ve never went out, nothing and I’m like bitch?! Really? Then asks can we make a proposition, she’ll suck and fuck me to stay. I was like Gah! :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out with a chick, her friend tags along. I don’t mind because both are fine. Conversation comes up about being faithful and the standard “men in atlanta..” shit. I go “Are you single? Completely?” She goes “What does that even mean?” I go “Exactly”. These chicks do all the shit they shit on us for doing. I flirted with this chick before, during and after. They even came to my crib and drank and smoked some Weed vape shit. But you and your dude rocky right now? I know the dude. So I start taking pics with each chick, leaning in on titties and ass. “Boy STOP!” They tried to wait the other out to see who was gonna leave first. A chick in my building texted me so I told her to come up. Now it’s me and 4 women. They show the Kobe tribute before the game and shit went south from there. Made sure all 4 had my number before it ended. Committed chick texts this morning, but it’s complicated. Told her she was monkey branching and the shit ain’t cool. Decide about him and let him go.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
this fucking "pay me to talk to me" cashapp mentality that's going on vs just simply being able to walk up and talk to females anytime, anywhere

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this fucking "pay me to talk to me" cashapp mentality that's going on vs just simply being able to walk up and talk to females anytime, anywhere
Agreed. Females shoot down dudes in some cold ways and that makes the men gun shy. There are men who never recover from
Being clowned or dismissed. It’s easier to shoot your shot online and not deal with true rejection. Both need to step the game up. Thirst is wide ranging and the standards are shrinking. The key to spitting at any women is to be short and to the point

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed. Females shoot down dudes in some cold ways and that makes the men gun shy. There are men who never recover from
Being clowned or dismissed. It’s easier to shoot your shot online and not deal with true rejection. Both need to step the game up. Thirst is wide ranging and the standards are shrinking. The key to spitting at any women is to be short and to the point

i gotta get better at noticing choosing signals because i be oblivious to it sometimes just because i dont want to be accused of being 'creepy'

Supreme Lurker XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is why social media put horrible bitches in the game ..

One: fat bitches learned to pose in ways that hide their guts. And to crop photos to make me look less horrible.

Two: once they fool you with cropped, filtered pics, they lure you in with cropped pussy and titty shots. I mean those pics be tight! Zoomed in to just a nipple.

Three: they got a cute fake pic, showed you a Nipple, now they talk about their head skills and wet pussy. Now you ready to meet em and spend money for the head game. Get there, she’s fat and stupid...but.....you want your dick sucked. SO....you go through with it. THAT is why fat bitches get so much dick from men they don’t deserve. Social media allowed all that trickery. She wanted dick and a sandwich and you just wanted head. That fat troll got over on you AND since the head was fire, you see her again, on the low. Which, again, is what she wants!

We got fat, rude, dishonest bitches get meals, drinks, concert tickets and good dick more regularly than a bad bitch. That’s OUR fault!
Hell naw, you get a catfish broad who is fat and nasty... You leave. Don't entertain that shit. If You stay and fuck then it's all your fault. Take a chair and several "L" a if you want to.

nate1477

Rising Star
Registered

I would never ever ever ever wife a chick with weave or braids. I hate all forms of hair extensions. lol

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts, white bitches are definitely more comfortable in their own skins. Maybe it’s a white women priviledge, I’m trying to shoot the sisters some bail. A lot of black women are confused about who/what they should be. Trying to fit into whatever society tells them a woman should be and do leads a lot of women to miss opportunities because “She ain’t trying to look like a hoe”
I will add that this is a societal phenomena. This country/ society has beguiled black women with the romantic fantasies and standards that white women live & enjoy but have always been a far cry from black women's reality.

Let's be mindful that much of what we, as black people (both men & women), deal with in this country is systemic.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question: How y'all go about telling these women this?
I'm asking because it's only happened to me about twice in 20 years, but I'm told that I'm harsh with my words.

Most women don’t even know their hygiene is off. Why? Men don’t tell them. We move on. If she smells, we give her a pass. If she smells the next time we just stop seeing her. That’s why most women have no clue their shit smells at all.
For the 1s that slip up and somehow bring an odor to the bedroom you should def inform them about it and also don't proceed go.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Too many men view losing a love as a singular thing. It is not. Often, she misses you or regrets the loss as well. Too often we assume we’re the only one hurt, or hurt the most when it’s generally untrue. Yes, she was the one that got away. What we overlook is we, too, are the one that got away to someone. There’s a female somewhere saying “I really fuck that up!” It may be far down the line before they can admit it even to themselves, but it happens. To every man reading this, you are the one that got away. The one her family and friends slapped the back of her head asked what the fuck she was even thinking.

Viewing it as a singular loss is the most detrimental aspect of it all. This traps you in the mindset that you cannot do better than her. You can. As SOON as you understand that she didn’t deserve YOU.
Thanks for this one, bruh. I needed to read this

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm asking because it's only happened to me about twice in 20 years, but I'm told that I'm harsh with my words.
Be prepared to end it when you do. But you really have to tell her. I’ve told two and realized the scar can be so deep that you need to end it. Funky pussy ends all relationships. Some women are too grown to not be up on her hygiene game.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The chick I want wants the moist dude. She made hard play for him. He flat out tells her he’s gay, but occasionally will flip if it’s what he likes. She agrees to go with him. He smashed.
Poisoning the pussy! :angry:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight up talking to the finest broad in the room last night. She was 21 and vining. Baaaaaad chick. Couldn’t stop brushing her hair out of her face. Blushing, punching me on the arm, all that. Her fag friend walks up and interrupts. Doesn’t even look at me. I tell her I know what he’s doing and to go if that was the signal. She waved him off and laughed. We exchange numbers and she tells me to call. This motherfucker sends another fag over to kiss her on the mouth. The fag looks dead at me and walks off. I told her we good and that I won’t call. She asks why. I been fag blocked before but this shit was blatant. I wanted to drop him where he stood but females allow this shit. She starts fagxplaining but all I can see is his lips touch hers. I spin on the stool to leave and she stands up and hugs me, then leans for the kiss and turned and she caught my cheek. I’ll never respect a broad who lets a fag mouth kiss her. My coworker was like “WTF was that?”
Man, ain't no way in hell...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You heard him tell her?!
Yes and we are all together socially off the clock so she definitely knows he is gay. But I know several moist dudes who tell women and still make out with them or even fuck em. Ask the next gay man you see if he has a female friend he can smash or if he knows women who fucked openly gay men. You’ll be surprised. Look how many keep having babies by Eddie Murphy, or give dudes like Prince a pass. Half the bitches in atlanta run in moist circles so keep thinking shit don’t happen. Hell yeah these gay men can smash. And they know exactly who they can and it’s the bitch you’re in love with that forces you to accept him as her best friend. He can fuck her or do silly shit like suck her titties or tongue kiss her.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

It’s the worst shit ever. A female who doesn’t take care of her hygiene or house could never hold on to anybody. Why? A pussy is a dark, damp, wet moist place all day. You don’t take care of your outside, how your inside going to be any good? I’m not talking about being junky , most dudes are that but we know the difference in filthy surroundings in a female? Nah, no pass no chill. It’s over !

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dating doesn’t suck for women, women suck at dating. Heated discussion between me and a fuck buddy. She used to act like she didn’t care what I did or whom with—until the Super Bowl party. Side piece is at my crib along with two other women. One is an ugly as neighbor in my hall. She’s mad cool just too out of a shape for a sista with no kids. The fine ass chick I’ve mention on here before. One guy flakes and doesn’t show so it’s me and 3 women.
Side piece is noticeably irritated. One
Word answer shit. Ugly chick is subtly hinting she wants dick but I ignore her or laugh it off. She’s drinking and had doing CBD—right there is a #metoo case. Side piece jealous but can’t see that the quiet one is the one really plotting. She’s waiting both those hoes out. She’s saying shit like “While I’m up do you need anything?” with direct eye contact. Hands me food and a stack of paper towels for my hands. Ugly chick dancing around, twerking when the Chiefs score. Loud with it.

Side piece texts me about ugly chick. I text back that she needs to watch the game not the bitches and she got it wrong. She swears because fine chick talked about her man was texting with him all night that I had no shot. Cool. Believe that. Fine chick “You’ve lost weight, huh?” Appealing to the mental while ugly chick is sexual with hers. Side piece gets up to leave 3rd quarter. Now it’s two.

Fine chick goes to make a drink at the bar and brings me back one. Heard me say it earlier, remembered and served it up. The committed chick will always give signals quietly, the loud bitch can only be overly sexual. No nuances, no sex appeal. Women fuck up when they think the bitch they assume is married or out of your league is who they don’t need to watch. The falling down drunk, loud bitch in yoga pants will fuck any man, the quiet one wants the one she wants. She has a plan.

Now, side piece has met fine Chick’s man. We all kicked it a few times at my spot. “She’s so into him. I hope he know what he has.” Well, he doesn’t. She asking me questions about the game, was that a foul, can they review that, why would they run that play? Appealing to my fictional love of football. She’s going for the ego. Side piece calls me late that night to ask who left first, but really to see if I would answer to know if I fucked or was fucking one. She assume the loud bitch stayed. Wrong! Wrong! They left together. Fine bitch got down to her car and realized she forgot something....

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes and we are all together socially off the clock so she definitely knows he is gay. But I know several moist dudes who tell women and still make out with them or even fuck em. Ask the next gay man you see if he has a female friend he can smash or if he knows women who fucked openly gay men. You’ll be surprised. Look how many keep having babies by Eddie Murphy, or give dudes like Prince a pass. Half the bitches in atlanta run in moist circles so keep thinking shit don’t happen. Hell yeah these gay men can smash. And they know exactly who they can and it’s the bitch you’re in love with that forces you to accept him as her best friend. He can fuck her or do silly shit like suck her titties or tongue kiss her

If you invert that scenario and presented that to a women who was interested in you on some take it or leave shit, what do you think she would do? Lol. And i mean a guy with lesbian friends.

The gay friend that tries to manage her love life is just as bad as the overbearing homegirl that always has access to her pussy decisions. The shit she feels she can justify/speaks for itself vs the shit she'll keep a secret from her friends, runs her life. Well that and God. And I'll even give a pass to a few things, but shit tend to get out of hand as soon as start to synchronize thought processes.