Dating today vs back when.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bout to fly home from Orlando. I’m by myself as most of the team left st different times so I just time to people watch. Oh, first, terrible haircut down here. Lmao!!! Terrible! I’m hurt on the inside, for real.

Next, too many obese folks, dudes more than I can recall. Usually never noticed but Orlando got some fat ass dudes. Few was working with us that was cool, but damn! And married! Your first thought is alway how big is SHE? Second, he CAN’T be crushing no ass on any level. Again, it’s wasnt odd, it was common!!!

A dude either was always gon be this damn big or (outside of medical issues) just ain’t happy. Shit hard for me sometimes but I ain’t eating myself to death. So, if we gon talk about females, dudes get that work too. You married someone who either doesn’t care enough to step to you, or us equally as lazy. I can’t be with a chick that’ll let me get that damn big. Fuck my feelings, put me in check. A man needs to be the example for all under his roof! Your family walk with your stride! Lead, mane! A man should never fall off, but especially if you got a family! You’re either the best example of a man or the perfect example of a failure. #manthefuckup

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Bout to fly home from Orlando. I’m by myself as most of the team left st different times so I just time to people watch. Oh, first, terrible haircut down here. Lmao!!! Terrible! I’m hurt on the inside, for real.

Next, too many obese folks, dudes more than I can recall. Usually never noticed but Orlando got some fat ass dudes. Few was working with us that was cool, but damn! And married! Your first thought is alway how big is SHE? Second, he CAN’T be crushing no ass on any level. Again, it’s wasnt odd, it was common!!!

A dude either was always gon be this damn big or (outside of medical issues) just ain’t happy. Shit hard for me sometimes but I ain’t eating myself to death. So, if we gon talk about females, dudes get that work too. You married someone who either doesn’t care enough to step to you, or us equally as lazy. I can’t be with a chick that’ll let me get that damn big. Fuck my feelings, put me in check. A man needs to be the example for all under his roof! Your family walk with your stride! Lead, mane! A man should never fall off, but especially if you got a family! You’re either the best example of a man or the perfect example of a failure. #manthefuckup

Fat bald headed dudes are getting married like crazy though. When I take glance at who is getting married on my FB feed those are the main ones ringing these broads up. Some of their wives not too far behind!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fat bald headed dudes are getting married like crazy though. When I take glance at who is getting married on my FB feed those are the main ones ringing these broads up. Some of their wives not too far behind!
Facts. Each feels it’s the best they can do. Water seeking its own level.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bitch, you don’t get to interrogate me. Don’t try to belittle me because I’m not married and have no kids. Yo ass is canceled unless you gon send some naked pics. I said it on here before, never, ever, ever explain yourself to a woman. #manthefuckup
She just texted like I didn’t put her ass down. Never, ever, ever be afraid to send em to the D leagues. They always come back. Now she gotta comply on a whole new level than before. You can never commit to this chick because you had to break her to have her. Smash and dash or cut bait clean. #manthefuckup

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A thread was posted with the 3 things “today’s” women take issue with men. It basically confirmed we are in the most narcissistic time in history. Women are advertising themselves like products and getting upset that we view them as such. If you’re selling something you photograph it and list it with a caption. That is essentially what social media women are-walking advertisements for pussy.

Well, today, men should view those social media posts as warning labels. All the ingredients you should avoid are in her pics. Fuck her words, what is she doing? Is she looking for any reason at all to take a pic of herself? Is she taking pics in bathrooms, storefront windows, while on dates? Are all her pics hoe poses: duck lips, horse leg, floating hands, slut wrist, the twist, etc??? If any of her pics have two or more hoe poses, you should always consider her undateable. Not because the pose confirmed she’s a hoe, but that she’s mimicked too many aspects OF a hoe. That’s a herd mentality. She’s weak and has low esteem. Plus, she’s practicing being what men don’t marry. Asinine on its face. If you copy off the student next you, make sure that student is smart. Women are copying their assignments off the hoe next to em. :smh:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A thread was posted with the 3 things “today’s” women take issue with men. It basically confirmed we are in the most narcissistic time in history. Women are advertising themselves like products and getting upset that we view them as such. If you’re selling something you photograph it and list it with a caption. That is essentially what social media women are-walking advertisements for pussy.

Well, today, men should view those social media posts as warning labels. All the ingredients you should avoid are in her pics. Fuck her words, what is she doing? Is she looking for any reason at all to take a pic of herself? Is she taking pics in bathrooms, storefront windows, while on dates? Are all her pics hoe poses: duck lips, horse leg, floating hands, slut wrist, the twist, etc??? If any of her pics have two or more hoe poses, you should always consider her undateable. Not because the pose confirmed she’s a hoe, but that she’s mimicked too many aspects OF a hoe. That’s a herd mentality. She’s weak and has low esteem. Plus, she’s practicing being what men don’t marry. Asinine on its face. If you copy off the student next you, make sure that student is smart. Women are copying their assignments off the hoe next to em. :smh:

Another jewel of a drop, Doctor! :clap:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Furthermore, the sad thing is, its getting worst, than getting better! There are going to be brawds out here that will continue to use the social media vice for attention and hoe-dism. And dudes that will continue to feed that pipeline because of the possible quick access to some twat! Its the world we created and live on now, but you can either be a Eagle (always doing it solo) or a Pigeon (always with the herd)! JMO!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Furthermore, the sad thing is, its getting worst, than getting better! There are going to be brawds out here that will continue to use the social media vice for attention and hoe-dism. And dudes that will continue to feed that pipeline because of the possible quick access to some twat! Its the world we created and live on now, but you can either be a Eagle (always doing it solo) or a Pigeon (always with the herd)! JMO!
Facts. Bitches have no identity. No idea how to separate themselves from the herd so they fall in. A rancher just sees cattle; be it sheep or cows. He don’t have a favorite. They all produce the same thing. The women I know with zero social media all have high self esteem and are married or could be if they wanted to. Few women I know who are social media queens are happy, deep down. That shit is all masks and it fucking women up while educating men on how shallow and worthless these bad bitches are.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts. Bitches have no identity. No idea how to separate themselves from the herd so they fall in. A rancher just sees cattle; be it sheep or cows. He don’t have a favorite. They all produce the same thing. The women I know with zero social media all have high self esteem and are married or could be if they wanted to. Few women I know who are social media queens are happy, deep down. That shit is all masks and it fucking women up while educating men on how shallow and worthless these bad bitches are.

Yes indeed!

IMO, a lot of folks are probably thinking we are hating on our women but that is far from the truth. We are just simply keeping a light shined on what is happening in the dating world of today, compared to back in the day. What our grand parents, great grand parent, shit even our parents dealt with. Yes again times change and things evolve but the premise is still there. We hold the keys to the palace, its up to us who we give a copy of the keys too!

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:bravo:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long one.

I’m on a business trip. Team of 4. Me, another brother, white woman and white Man to start. Day one is just setting shit up, organizing, etc. We go out for drinks and food. Maybe 8 of us now, mostly women. The black dude is coming off moist to me, and the females are all on him. Maybe I’m just jealous. Man up! They hang on his every word. At this point, I don’t think they know he is gay. People start stating status: single, married, to ‘fuck my family’. He gives an ambivalent answer. This muffucka gay!

Now, food is gone and it’s just drinks. I’m eyeing a thick white bitch, but she appears to want him. We vibe, but when he pipes up, she disengages. They all do. Me and the white dude batting zero. BOOM! He says he’s gay, but bi. These bitches lean in, son! They still want him! I engage him fully: “You like dudes or women?”

‘I like everything.” then tells a story of having girlfriends until he just knew he was gay. Now dates men solely and lives with one, but..won’t rule out a girl if she hot enough. (Peep that shit! Don’t like women, but only fuck bad ones) No offense taken by the women. Now, one married bitch is tall, white and FINE! Canadian, I think. This.bitch.wants.him! Me and Cac salty as fuck. He wanted her.

I think it’s 3 men and 6 or 7 women-the women want no part of us two. They love that dude. I liked him, and had a hunch, but now the saltiness tainting my soul. The bitches talk of having gay friends and how they are better than straight friends. All the hoes confirmed this. I engage!

Me: So..... (his best friend is a single black woman he mentioned often) do you kiss (name) on the lips playfully?

Yes. Playfully. What’s the harm?

Me: Have you seen her undress, get dressed or naked?

All the time. I don’t see her like that.

Me: Has any of her men ever had a problem with you?

Yes.

Me: Do you see why?

No.

Me: it ain’t because you’re gay, son.

I think it is!

Me: So you think it’s cool to kiss a broad, view her naked, slap her on the ass, sleep in the same bed with her, and because you don’t date women ANYMORE neither one of y’all out of pocket??? Y’all both don’t respect the dude she with. What if your man at home right now in bed with a straight dude kissing him goodnight? Playfully?

Few giggles, but him...Crickets....

Me and the cac leave.
Update. We are in the airport in New Jersey. We were In Newport, Nj for a few days.

The shit is fucked up. (Get that out the way)

I’m trying to get this fine lil young one, light skin, thick, pretty hair, green eyes. Soon as I see her I spit. Mild, but trying to build. She chats but no real interest. I got shit to do so I bounce and don’t see her until the next night at dinner. We goin in on the expense accounts. Gotta be at least 20 of us. The chick I want wants the moist dude. She made hard play for him. He flat out tells her he’s gay, but occasionally will flip if it’s what he likes. She agrees to go with him. He smashed.

I’m walking out this thread shaking my motherfucking head because he TOLD her he was gay. Never, ever, ever, ever let these bitches tell you they don’t know they man is gay or these atlanta bitches convince you they don’t know how they got HIV. I been saying for years on here that these straight bitches are knowingly fucking gay men. Are you listening to me? Can you hear me? Mad straight dudes from all over the US, she knowingly left with the gay dude. Can’t lie, moist dude clicks with these hoes on a level that we can’t. But when he told her he was gay and she shrugged...:smh::smh::smh:

It fucked with me because a gay dude got better game that I got. We lie about our height, what he make, etc. He was real with it and got the finest bitch at the conference. FUCKED HER! No way you don’t know he’s gay! He fucked the baddest prettiest light skin thickest bitch there! Think about it! Then rethink this atlanta, down low, lie shit. Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^
I wish I was lying to you. We all was in the airport together. All of us leaving at different times. She sat next to him cuddled up. We ALL know he gay and he fuckin told her. #2019.

It ain’t my pussy, but the think about how these hoes keep saying WE full of shit. How many hoes you know openly admit that if a dude said he was gay that she would still Fuck him. Stop believing these women. All you dudes making fun of atlanta think the men are 100% the problem. This was in New Fucking Jersey!!!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She ain’t thick. She’s not big boned. She is what you self esteem confirms you feel you deserve. It’s never been so cold that I want a big broad in my bed. I’ve only had one chick get my during our relationship and I dropped her after I told her and she made no effort. Raise your standards black man.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^
I wish I was lying to you. We all was in the airport together. All of us leaving at different times. She sat next to him cuddled up. We ALL know he gay and he fuckin told her. #2019.

It ain’t my pussy, but the think about how these hoes keep saying WE full of shit. How many hoes you know openly admit that if a dude said he was gay that she would still Fuck him. Stop believing these women. All you dudes making fun of atlanta think the men are 100% the problem. This was in New Fucking Jersey!!!!

Maybe your approach was too aggressive

Maybe she just wasn’t feeling you...:dunno:

But it’s crazy that ol boy was straight up and still GTD.... it’s like bitch you can’t get mad with anything this nigga will do to you because you knowingly know that he plays for the other team...

When it comes to you and other straight men maybe she feels like you guys are just out for one thing and one thing only maybe with the gay cat he’s able to connect on a more emotional level

Either way that shit is weird as fuck and these hoes always seem to want their cake and eat it too

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe your approach was too aggressive

Maybe she just wasn’t feeling you...:dunno:

But it’s crazy that ol boy was straight up and still GTD.... it’s like bitch you can’t get mad with anything this nigga will do to you because you knowingly know that he plays for the other team...

When it comes to you and other straight men maybe she feels like you guys are just out for one thing and one thing only maybe with the gay cat he’s able to connect on a more emotional level

Either way that shit is weird as fuck and these hoes always seem to want their cake and eat it too
No way my approach made her Fuck a gay man. Nothing any man ever says should send these hoes to moist dudes. Being that I moved to atlanta hearing about this down low shit; my 5 years here confirmed that these bitched mostly know they’re fucking a questionable dude. This was the first time I ever saw a man admit he was gay and still get pussy. And not just pussy, the finest chick probably at the conference. I know at least 5 women since I moved to atlanta that didn’t know their man was gay, but I clearly saw it. A friend is marrying a gay man this fall. Someone in the wedding just asked me last week if something is off about him. And if we all see it, how come she don’t? She does.

Lastly, I don’t expect to pull every broad, but y’all need to wake up to your homegirl with gay friends. More shit happened than you think. These women aren’t unaware the men they Fuck are gay. The highest I will go is 20%. You can’t get half the women to admit Tyler Perry or Eddie Murphy is gay. Eddie Long still had a flock. I’ll never be convinced these
Gays ass men are lying as much as women say they do. It ain’t the words, it’s their actions.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m basically 50 years old. More and more the women my age are getting sick. That’s part of the reason I don’t want to marry at my age or ever. I know people say you want somebody to take care of you when you get old but I’m selfish and don’t want to do that. I want my retirement years for myself. My feelings may change later on.

My friend just texted me she’s having her tongue biopsy. Wtf??? My other former smash buddy has stomach cancer and it doesn’t looo good. Another smash is younger and is stage 4 cancer now. A good friend, both her kids moved back in in her late 40’s. I thinks it’s hard to go into a marriage with both our bodies having high miles. The issues start to pile up. Older women have aches and pains and can’t or won’t get fit. I know all this is superficial but I work it and live around so many women my age or older that have clearly hit the wall. It’s more work than it’s worth. Hoes are menopausal at around my age or going into it. I think marriage is best when you’re both young and get a great 30 years out of each other and then grow old together. By then you’ve done it all.

I don’t want to get with a chick now and only have a few good years before the rest is all
Work, illness, her grandkids or kids.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More women are saying they don’t want relationships when we know that’s a lie. They’re backing away because they realized the game has changed. Many who want relationships are in them. Those who want to redefine what commitment is are lonely. When you want to be taken seriously you will make the necessary changes or sacrifices when that person is worth it. If, throughout your dating life you refused to change—you’re now uttering the bullshit “I don’t need a man” mantra. All women want to be loved and committed. Few enjoy fucking random men. Even known hoes want true love, but they can never grow from their mistakes so they blame instead of changing.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Main difference for me is the disrespect directed all to often at our women and most disturbingly the acceptance of it by them. Wasn't too long ago that if you called a female a bitch or ho you might have a fight on your hands but at the very least you weren't gettin' any. Used to be she was referred to as "my lady" or "my baby", now too often she's "my bitch" or "my ho". Some sistahs are culpable too. If they want respect and not be called a bitch or a ho perhaps not acting and dressing like one would go along way toward achieving that respect. :hmm:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Main difference for me is the disrespect directed all to often at our women and most disturbingly the acceptance of it by them. Wasn't too long ago that if you called a female a bitch or ho you might have a fight on your hands but at the very least you weren't gettin' any. Used to be she was referred to as "my lady" or "my baby", now too often she's "my bitch" or "my ho". Some sistahs are culpable too. If they want respect and not be called a bitch or a ho perhaps not acting and dressing like one would go along way toward achieving that respect. :hmm:
Agreed, and that disrespect stems from women trying to own the word “bitch” like some blacks tried with the n-word. But whilst tying to take the sting out of the word, they became the essence of the word: unruly, unhappy, overly sexualized, rude and conceited. Obviously not all, but far too many. Once women started smelling themselves (social media) the idea of being respectful or classy took a backseat to popularity and perks. We can’t treat them better than we tried decades ago. That was the best they were gonna get: married em young, didn’t have to work, opened doors for em. Open a door for a woman and many don’t say shit. Most women can’t cook, don’t keep a clean house, etc. The anger they have stems from not being able to live up to a standard their grandmommas did. PHD but can’t cook, house nasty.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed, and that disrespect stems from women trying to own the word “bitch” like some blacks tried with the n-word. But whilst tying to take the sting out of the word, they became the essence of the word: unruly, unhappy, overly sexualized, rude and conceited. Obviously not all, but far too many. Once women started smelling themselves (social media) the idea of being respectful or classy took a backseat to popularity and perks. We can’t treat them better than we tried decades ago. That was the best they were gonna get: married em young, didn’t have to work, opened doors for em. Open a door for a woman and many don’t say shit. Most women can’t cook, don’t keep a clean house, etc. The anger they have stems from not being able to live up to a standard their grandmommas did. PHD but can’t cook, house nasty.

Another gem drop by The Professor!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nicely stated, Fam

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If I may add, at 50 years old, single, no kids and still in the game, I have met, meet and just randomly talk to chicks and most have this sense of entitlement since they have a pretty face, nice body, especially the younger ones. But even the older ones are not any better. Screaming I want to be spoiled and treated like a queen but can't turn on a burner on a stove to cook nor plug in a vacuum into a socket to clean. They fail to realize that becoming and being a man's so called queen is earned not given. Today's dating scene is a straight dumpster fire. I sit back smile and laugh at how delusional this chicks are these days. Like I have always said, get rid of Attention-a-gram (Instagram), Snapchat, and other social media outlets, there would be straight chaos, depression and mass suicide among these chicks.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I may add, at 50 years old, single, no kids and still in the game, I have met, meet and just randomly talk to chicks and most have this sense of entitlement since they have a pretty face, nice body, especially the younger ones. But even the older ones are not any better. Screaming I want to be spoiled and treated like a queen but can't turn on a burner on a stove to cook nor plug in a vacuum into a socket to clean. They fail to realize that becoming and being a man's so called queen is earned not given. Today's dating scene is a straight dumpster fire. I sit back smile and laugh at how delusional this chicks are these days. Like I have always said, get rid of Attention-a-gram (Instagram), Snapchat, and other social media outlets, there would be straight chaos, depression and mass suicide among these chicks.
Truth. They think we don’t like women. Everybody likes women; even gay dudes. Women are their worst enemies because all we do is sit back and observe—they show us who they are. You are what you complain about, so if few men treat you well, zero will marry you, and the fathers of your kids bounced, that’s all you. Now they mad at all men because we figured it out. Social media swole their heads and opened men’s eyes (Dumbass athletes excluded) to their bullshit. Social media exposes how insecure and undeserving they are of love.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth. They think we don’t like women. Everybody likes women; even gay dudes. Women are their worst enemies because all we do is sit back and observe—they show us who they are. You are what you complain about, so if few men treat you well, zero will marry you, and the fathers of your kids bounced, that’s all you. Now they mad at all men because we figured it out. Social media swole their heads and opened men’s eyes (Dumbass athletes excluded) to their bullshit. Social media exposes how insecure and undeserving they are of love.

No doubt! Once again well stated Professor! :bravo:

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
I've probably said this before, but you should SERIOUSLY consider writing a book
:clap:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight up talking to the finest broad in the room last night. She was 21 and vining. Baaaaaad chick. Couldn’t stop brushing her hair out of her face. Blushing, punching me on the arm, all that. Her fag friend walks up and interrupts. Doesn’t even look at me. I tell her I know what he’s doing and to go if that was the signal. She waved him off and laughed. We exchange numbers and she tells me to call. This motherfucker sends another fag over to kiss her on the mouth. The fag looks dead at me and walks off. I told her we good and that I won’t call. She asks why. I been fag blocked before but this shit was blatant. I wanted to drop him where he stood but females allow this shit. She starts fagxplaining but all I can see is his lips touch hers. I spin on the stool to leave and she stands up and hugs me, then leans for the kiss and turned and she caught my cheek. I’ll never respect a broad who lets a fag mouth kiss her. My coworker was like “WTF was that?”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A woman that I highly respect just told me that it’s easier to date married men because they have to go home and you can control them. This woman I never suspected was foul like that. It’s always the one you think wouldn’t do some shit doing the shit. She also said the guy she’s been with 5 years, she doesn’t love him. Worst car ride ever. I sat silent until we got there. I like that dude. He’s cool as shit. Wtf do women even want???

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

Man thess young dudes out here calling every woman including their mothers "bro." :smh:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been reading a lot more about Polyamorous relationships these days. Never thought I would see they day in which one woman has control of like 5 men and they KNOW each other and she dont know who the father is..I dont care if yall look like a tractor ran over your face...you should have some self respect as a man..

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man girls had got damn sense and niggas was fucking thirsty ass keyboard cowboys gassin every hoe in sight
True. Now dudes without the courage to approach women approach a 1000 inboxes hoping for a hit. Hoes getting dozens of dick pics a day. Their desensitized to decency and respect. Men don’t show it, they don’t expect it, everybody is arrogant and nobody is honest. Social media todL ugly dudes they have a shot and fat bitches they are thick. And men allow and perpetuate this shit. Women are entitled and literally hoeing online But don’t believe they are. When I was on social media I used to ask women right on their timeline who they cropped out of the pic at the dinner table. If you’re a dude and let a chick post of pic of a meal you bought and you ain’t in the pic, you’re the problem. Bitch played you. And yes some of these hoes ain’t out with anybody or it’s her girl taking the pic. Still, leave bitches addicted to LIKES alone. The best thing about social media is it confirmed women’s lack of morality or standards.