Dating today vs back when.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Main reason I didn’t explain myself. Fuck is she to ask me to validate myself. The fact that I ain’t should be a good start not a jumping off point to get me to qualify myself. Bye!

I just told this to a girl who like the one girl you was talking about on the trip liked gay dudes. Her dude was BI and she caught him texting another fag. Yet she chased that mf and Lo and behold he gave her herpes. Man...go peep the MIlf thread, most of the girls I posted in there are story girls. Still can’t post anything explicit, that’s just me though. Peep this dudes Instagram, he be on the real. Btw, women don’t validate us. We validate them. We’re (you’re) the prize

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just told this to a girl who like the one girl you was talking about on the trip liked gay dudes. Her dude was BI and she caught him texting another fag. Yet she chased that mf and Lo and behold he gave her herpes. Man...go peep the MIlf thread, most of the girls I posted in there are story girls. Still can’t post anything explicit, that’s just me though. Peep this dudes Instagram, he be on the real. Btw, women don’t validate us. We validate them. We’re (you’re) the prize

I like the homie page you posted.

I like this one

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I like the homie page you posted.

I like this one

Stay on your purpose, grind and let your success, status command your respect. You never have to argue with a woman to show her what you bring to the table. If she doesn’t see it, on to the next one. You make YOU not any woman. Mf women be like I don’t want to get hurt again. What??? Bitch, that’s life! It’s pain ! Move on! The dude or girl that hurt you out there fucking another person! Who cares!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. Females shoot down dudes in some cold ways and that makes the men gun shy. There are men who never recover from
Being clowned or dismissed. It’s easier to shoot your shot online and not deal with true rejection. Both need to step the game up. Thirst is wide ranging and the standards are shrinking. The key to spitting at any women is to be short and to the point

Chapter 3 of the Book and Podcast Episode 16 from the Doctor! :cheers:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay on your purpose, grind and let your success, status command your respect. You never have to argue with a woman to show her what you bring to the table. If she doesn’t see it, on to the next one. You make YOU not any woman. Mf women be like I don’t want to get hurt again. What??? Bitch, that’s life! It’s pain ! Move on! The dude or girl that hurt you out there fucking another person! Who cares!

Take the Lesson and move on to a Blessing! Meaning a Blessing for yourself......your respect, your dignity, your inner peace, your worth! Again you are the King of your palace, its up to you what type of chick you let in it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puerto rican i smashed a few years back messages she in town to see family for thanksgiving. i went back and look through her nudes and say "Covid be damned!" We messages heavily, until i decide to drive the hour to her. she wants me to come in and meet her sister-in-law and kids. when i say sis was big...she was that latina big! AND had stubble on her lip and chin. the chat goes from take a plate with you to why she kicked her husband of 20 years out the house. long short, he cheated. i asked my chick ( who looked nothing like the pics anymore :smh:) if she was that big in the wedding photo. Nope! ANNNNNND the three kids where adopted!!!! So this bitch got 3-births big and never gave birth!:smh::smh::smh: the 3 women start on the marriage aint worth it if men won't do right and all i can see is how BIG two are and how mine was creeping that way. Im eating some kind of arroz con pollo and one asked why i think he cheated and why men cheat. I acted like i didnt hear it. She asks again and my chick nudges me and i simply ask "what did you look like on your wedding night?" and surprisingly, none got angry. Now, here's the kicker...she replaced him within two months! Who-the-fuck is hitting that??????? Men of all races value pussy too much. It aint that serious unless you just got out of prison. We need standards.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This IG post is 100% facts and should be posted in every HS boys locker room. This will be more valuable than anything they learn regarding women and will save them a lot of money and time.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny, i was just on a date with a chick from Bumble and she was talking about how she had been ghosted as well. I think it's just the culture. Charge it to the game and keep it moving.
Ghosting is good. If you suddenly stop calling, texting or replying; there’s no need to tell her why. Let her figure that shit out. A woman just messaged me back 4 days later talmbout “Sorry, I have so much on my plate.” Blocked. Didn’t even reply. A busy woman is worthless.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This IG post is 100% facts and should be posted in every HS boys locker room. This will be more valuable than anything they learn regarding women and will save them a lot of money and time.
Real talk.

JwLf74.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s passport bros, redpill channels and He-Man Woman-Hater clubs but we never discuss the elephant in the room—too many men will fuck anything. Women know this, thus, why they see no reason to improve. I’d rather be in a drought than fuck just any chick. No man should walk into this broads crib and no turn immediately around. If you stay, you’re more trash than what’s surrounding her.