Dating today vs back when.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex is trying the Jedi Mind Trick. I ended things with her about a month ago. Went cold turkey. Told her then haven’t taken a call or responded to a text since. She texts once or twice a day. She tried the “call like nothing happened” trick. Sent that to voicemail. Texts randomly happy thoughts. Ignore. Now she’s sending pics of things we had in common. She even tried the “I’m sorry you hate me so much.” text. Mind games to get me to explain myself, or clarify that I do or don’t hate her. Anything to open dialogue. “I saw a car just like yours and thought it was you” shit. I don’t reply. Everything to keep me top of mind. She showed a lack of respect and I bounced. The guilt trip shit won’t work. Next she will offer the pussy or to do something freaky we never did. When broads do that they usually lead and control by sex. Men don’t agree to sexual shit they was never cool with just to get a chick back. If they do, they are beta and simps. I’m all the out, not evdn the occasional smash because that’s how I’ll end up getting her ass pregnant. Clean break. No contact.
Update: she offered the pussy anyway I wanted it. She said “you make the rules, I’ll do anything”. I said NO and she called me a piece of work and said I am not a nice person.

Well I’m not ANYMORE.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take away all internet social media outlets and any other vices like online dating, the dating game today will not survive. The art of meeting on the humble, exchanging phone numbers, talking on the phone to get to know, going out on a fun inexpensive date, is rare as finding water in a dessert! The game is now like most sports....weak, soft rules!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long one.

I’m on a business trip. Team of 4. Me, another brother, white woman and white Man to start. Day one is just setting shit up, organizing, etc. We go out for drinks and food. Maybe 8 of us now, mostly women. The black dude is coming off moist to me, and the females are all on him. Maybe I’m just jealous. Man up! They hang on his every word. At this point, I don’t think they know he is gay. People start stating status: single, married, to ‘fuck my family’. He gives an ambivalent answer. This muffucka gay!

Now, food is gone and it’s just drinks. I’m eyeing a thick white bitch, but she appears to want him. We vibe, but when he pipes up, she disengages. They all do. Me and the white dude batting zero. BOOM! He says he’s gay, but bi. These bitches lean in, son! They still want him! I engage him fully: “You like dudes or women?”

‘I like everything.” then tells a story of having girlfriends until he just knew he was gay. Now dates men solely and lives with one, but..won’t rule out a girl if she hot enough. (Peep that shit! Don’t like women, but only fuck bad ones) No offense taken by the women. Now, one married bitch is tall, white and FINE! Canadian, I think. This.bitch.wants.him! Me and Cac salty as fuck. He wanted her.

I think it’s 3 men and 6 or 7 women-the women want no part of us two. They love that dude. I liked him, and had a hunch, but now the saltiness tainting my soul. The bitches talk of having gay friends and how they are better than straight friends. All the hoes confirmed this. I engage!

Me: So..... (his best friend is a single black woman he mentioned often) do you kiss (name) on the lips playfully?

Yes. Playfully. What’s the harm?

Me: Have you seen her undress, get dressed or naked?

All the time. I don’t see her like that.

Me: Has any of her men ever had a problem with you?

Yes.

Me: Do you see why?

No.

Me: it ain’t because you’re gay, son.

I think it is!

Me: So you think it’s cool to kiss a broad, view her naked, slap her on the ass, sleep in the same bed with her, and because you don’t date women ANYMORE neither one of y’all out of pocket??? Y’all both don’t respect the dude she with. What if your man at home right now in bed with a straight dude kissing him goodnight? Playfully?

Few giggles, but him...Crickets....

Me and the cac leave.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long one.

I’m on a business trip. Team of 4. Me, another brother, white woman and white Man to start. Day one is just setting shit up, organizing, etc. We go out for drinks and food. Maybe 8 of us now, mostly women. The black dude is coming off moist to me, and the females are all on him. Maybe I’m just jealous. Man up! They hang on his every word. At this point, I don’t think they know he is gay. People start stating status: single, married, to ‘fuck my family’. He gives an ambivalent answer. This muffucka gay!

Now, food is gone and it’s just drinks. I’m eyeing a thick white bitch, but she appears to want him. We vibe, but when he pipes up, she disengages. They all do. Me and the white dude batting zero. BOOM! He says he’s gay, but bi. These bitches lean in, son! They still want him! I engage him fully: “You like dudes or women?”

‘I like everything.” then tells a story of having girlfriends until he just knew he was gay. Now dates men solely and lives with one, but..won’t rule out a girl if she hot enough. (Peep that shit! Don’t like women, but only fuck bad ones) No offense taken by the women. Now, one married bitch is tall, white and FINE! Canadian, I think. This.bitch.wants.him! Me and Cac salty as fuck. He wanted her.

I think it’s 3 men and 6 or 7 women-the women want no part of us two. They love that dude. I liked him, and had a hunch, but now the saltiness tainting my soul. The bitches talk of having gay friends and how they are better than straight friends. All the hoes confirmed this. I engage!

Me: So..... (his best friend is a single black woman he mentioned often) do you kiss (name) on the lips playfully?

Yes.

No.

I think it is!

Me: So you think it’s cool to kiss a broad, view her naked, slap her on the ass, sleep in the same bed with her, and because you don’t date women ANYMORE neither one of y’all out of pocket??? Y’all both don’t respect the dude she with. What if your man at home right now in bed with a straight dude kissing him goodnight? Playfully?

Me and the cac leave.

Wow...Just Fucking...Wow!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women, right? I’ll admit in on some nasty shit since being newly single. We’re headed to
Another city so I message a chick I haven’t seen in a while. She’s goes “Bad timing, I’m seeing somebody now”. Cool. Wish you well. She replies “He’s a good guy. You should be happy for me.” Cool. I let it go and finish packing. “So you’re just gonna stop talking to me because of him?” Nah, be well. I go on about my shit. “How long will you be here?”

Fast forward, last night I’m at a bar in the hotel with the team. I get up on some chick who is I think from Nicaragua or some shit. She’s annoying me, extra chatty and talking some “I hope you don’t think I’m that type of girl. Nothings going to happen.” Says it 2 or 3 times. Cool. Cool. “Oh, loooooook, he’s mad now.” I laugh it off because just wants attention. A dark skin chick with a shaved head wants everybody to go her room so we cram in the elevator. We’re all sitting around the bed, leaning on walls, etc. I start talking to the dark skin chick-she’s married. Not wearing the ring, though. Her team knows she married. I fade to a corner and sit on a table thing, the annoying foreign bitch rolls up. Her friend darts over to cockblock, tells me she’s not single and pulls her away. Cool. Cool. I chop it up with some dude and the two bitches start playfully kissing, giggling and shit. I look at the dude, we both see the shenanigans and turn away.

We got a married bitch with no ring, a bad bitch with a boyfriend AND cockblocking partial lesbian friend who both have men at home. I go to my room and start texting the first broad with the new man——she sends a titty pic. I just go to sleep. These broads mane..

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women, right? I’ll admit in on some nasty shit since being newly single. We’re headed to
Another city so I message a chick I haven’t seen in a while. She’s goes “Bad timing, I’m seeing somebody now”. Cool. Wish you well. She replies “He’s a good guy. You should be happy for me.” Cool. I let it go and finish packing. “So you’re just gonna stop talking to me because of him?” Nah, be well. I go on about my shit. “How long will you be here?”

Fast forward, last night I’m at a bar in the hotel with the team. I get up on some chick who is I think from Nicaragua or some shit. She’s annoying me, extra chatty and talking some “I hope you don’t think I’m that type of girl. Nothings going to happen.” Says it 2 or 3 times. Cool. Cool. “Oh, loooooook, he’s mad now.” I laugh it off because just wants attention. A dark skin chick with a shaved head wants everybody to go her room so we cram in the elevator. We’re all sitting around the bed, leaning on walls, etc. I start talking to the dark skin chick-she’s married. Not wearing the ring, though. Her team knows she married. I fade to a corner and sit on a table thing, the annoying foreign bitch rolls up. Her friend darts over to cockblock, tells me she’s not single and pulls her away. Cool. Cool. I chop it up with some dude and the two bitches start playfully kissing, giggling and shit. I look at the dude, we both see the shenanigans and turn away.

We got a married bitch with no ring, a bad bitch with a boyfriend AND cockblocking partial lesbian friend who both have men at home. I go to my room and start texting the first broad with the new man——she sends a titty pic. I just go to sleep. These broads mane..

Doc, you be having some stories about these chicks and how things are out here. LOL!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is the biggest issue in atlanta and worldwide. The wilderbitches focus on the wrong shit. And, yes, just avoid them, but the culture of the big bitch swallows up quality women under the umbrella of body shaming. If this linebacker is your girl or wife’s best friend, the damage is being done to where if your girl starts slacking or gaining weight, she feels it’s an attack on all women and not her personal laziness. Keeping chicks like this in her circle can tempt a fit woman to ease up or fall off simply because these big broads still get dick or get more dick than them. If you have a nice chick with a hint of low self-esteem, her mind can be poisoned from wallowing in the mud with these heifers. A man wants to see effort from his woman. Effort matters sometimes more than the results. But too many women today work on the wrong things and too many dudes let it slide just to fuck something. Back when, there was nowhere near as many fat women as there are today. Men had standards and stuck to them. Today, anything wet will do. They ain’t gone raise their standards until we raise and keep ours high.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doc, you be having some stories about these chicks and how things are out here. LOL!
I travel once or twice a month with a team, and always meet with a team or more when we do. So it’s a lot of women around and I see them all over the country. Many times I will hear about a chick being the boss and the one to fear and how intimidating she is-soon as I get there these broads are more insecure and just acting hard to mask their insecurities. Many put career before all else or blame their career their failures. Those types will always he the ball-busting types, the mean boss, the ones who y’all shit and stick their chests out to us because the are our bosses, but we don’t see em out with the group cuz those hoes know nobody will choose them. If they do meet the teams for drinks or food they only sit with the brown nosers because deep down they know all they have is power and title. Now, I meet way more cool chicks than foul ones. I should start posting about them too.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:

Man i'm so glad i got out of the game when i did smh

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I travel once or twice a month with a team, and always meet with a team or more when we do. So it’s a lot of women around and I see them all over the country. Many times I will hear about a chick being the boss and the one to fear and how intimidating she is-soon as I get there these broads are more insecure and just acting hard to mask their insecurities. Many put career before all else or blame their career their failures. Those types will always he the ball-busting types, the mean boss, the ones who y’all shit and stick their chests out to us because the are our bosses, but we don’t see em out with the group cuz those hoes know nobody will choose them. If they do meet the teams for drinks or food they only sit with the brown nosers because deep down they know all they have is power and title. Now, I meet way more cool chicks than foul ones. I should start posting about them too.

This is one Thread I enjoy returning to and scoping again. Always a good read, because Today's Dating Game is the The Matrix. You have to be Neo and get into the real world.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What this is, is that Pep talk the coach gives when you’re losing by an insurmountable number of points with seconds left on the game clock. This is women lying to themselves as to why at the ages stated they should already have a man, be married, and shouldn’t have gotten fat. Between 28 and 35 are the years the business you already started is doing well and the goals you set are coming to fruition. To tell men to leave these women alone when this woman is clearly full of herself is laughable. Grind, lose weight, get your shit together, but DO NOT for the fucking life of me blame men for why the other females aren’t on their shit. We ALL know several highly successful women who can’t KEEP a man, but blame their grind for not having time for men anyway. Love doesn’t consume your time; it incentives you to prioritize it.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What this is, is that Pep talk the coach gives when you’re losing by an insurmountable number of points with seconds left on the game clock. This is women lying to themselves as to why at the ages stated they should already have a man, be married, and shouldn’t have gotten fat. Between 28 and 35 are the years the business you already started is doing well and the goals you set are coming to fruition. To tell men to leave these women alone when this woman is clearly full of herself is laughable. Grind, lose weight, get your shit together, but DO NOT for the fucking life of me blame men for why the other females aren’t on their shit. We ALL know several highly successful women who can’t KEEP a man, but blame their grind for not having time for men anyway. Love doesn’t consume your time; it incentives you to prioritize it.

Again Doc, Nicely stated.

I know you're not hating on our women, just trying to keep class in session to have understanding! Knowledge is Power.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again Doc, Nicely stated.

I know you're not hating on our women, just trying to keep class in session to have understanding! Knowledge is Power.
Correct. My sole objective is to force men to stop settling and being afraid to speak up or edify women. Most grew up without a male figure, so it’s our job to correct them. Not debate it; edify and keep it moving. As I said in here pages ago, this is the fattest generation of women ever, and men just letting that shit slide and gassing these women up just to get some ass. Women would act the way the do if we didn’t feed into it or accept it. That stupid meme basically said “I don’t need no man....until I decide I want one” and we ALL know that’s a cry for help and they actually DO want a man.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Also seeing that this is posted on a Attention-a-gram page! I was talking to some chicks at a lounge spot over the weekend. Both where in the age range mentioned. Constantly on their phones, etc. during the convo. Both were social media junkies from FB to Instagram and everything in between. One chick asked me did I have an Instagram page. I was like, "Instagram! Sweetie, I'm a Polaroid dude in a Instagram world!" "Bookshelf Photo Albums are best!"

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also seeing that this is posted on a Attention-a-gram page! I was talking to some chicks at a lounge spot over the weekend. Both where in the age range mentioned. Constantly on their phones, etc. during the convo. Both were social media junkies from FB to Instagram and everything in between. One chick asked me did I have an Instagram page. I was like, "Instagram! Sweetie, I'm a Polaroid dude in a Instagram world!" "Bookshelf Photo Albums are best!" and rolled out!
:roflmao:
Son! I’m a Polaroid dude too! I got a fireproof safe from back in the day. :lol:I just thinking what to do about that shit if I were die suddenly. My people find that shit and blow it open and find out I’m a naaaaaaasty MF!!!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:
Son! I’m a Polaroid dude too! I got a fireproof safe from back in the day. :lol:I just thinking what to do about that shit if I were die suddenly. My people find that shit and blow it open and find out I’m a naaaaaaasty MF!!!

LOL! Doc, have that type shit is rare and classic. HoF shit! Folks be in shock to see shit like that. LOL

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Long one.

Yes.

No.

I think it is!

Me and the cac leave.

I don't play that shit
I told my girl that from jump
Look anything you do with a male friend I got female friends happy to do the same

So if it's cool for you it's cool for me
If not then it's not

At least she openly acknowledges she loses her shit if women flirt etc.

I play it cool but just the entire concept of knowing I'm not playing I'll do the same made her completely not even consider that shit anymore

We were in the grocery store last week
Literally 4 women (who I don't think were flirting) spoke up and was like " wow that's a nice shirt." Or " that's a nice outfit" .... And smiled.... While I'm walking with my girl

She gets quiet but the good thing is she isn't mad at me she's not accusing me of anything cause of her feelings

We leave the store and says "I'd fight all those bitches"

We laugh and that's the end of it

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I understand what you saying fam but your vocab is slightly off.

You don't have to be a pimp to get a chick 'right' but you can apply "pimping" to do so.

- 1. Let a chick know OFF THE BAT what you are about. Never be uncomfortable being YOU- it's on her to figure out if she's going to be down with it or not. Never knew a pimp who was shy about being a pimp.

- 2. Tell her what you expect not out of her BUT ANY WOMAN YOU FUCK WITH. She's not the program she's a part of YOUR program and is INTERCHANAGBLE if she don't get with YOUR program. A pimp is as good as his stable. His stable is his margins of tolerance. The hoes come and go.

Ultimately...'pimping' is just not tolerating anything outside of the margins of your program.

In a real pimp's program- her giving him money is involved. She knows that upfront because it would be an affront to him as a pimp not to tell her.

90% of this shit...Is the dude and is already in the dude. EVERY DUDE ACTUALLY. Walk in your power- she wants to be lead. If not by you some other cat.

Not every man is a pimp but to pimp you gotta be 'a man' about yours.

Be a man about yours.

*two cents*

After reading the last couple of pages of this thread I felt the need to repost this for emphasis.

*two cents*

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bitch, you don’t get to interrogate me. Don’t try to belittle me because I’m not married and have no kids. Yo ass is canceled unless you gon send some naked pics. I said it on here before, never, ever, ever explain yourself to a woman. #manthefuckup

Bravo Doctor! Love your replies! :bravo:

co-signing wit ya fam! I'm happy and don't need marriage or kids to validate my happiness!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Bitch, you don’t get to interrogate me. Don’t try to belittle me because I’m not married and have no kids. Yo ass is canceled unless you gon send some naked pics. I said it on here before, never, ever, ever explain yourself to a woman. #manthefuckup

It's a dumb question to begin with
Because if you were married that'd make her a mistress

If you answer I am married she gets upset you're married????

Why are you not married woman since you seem to be trying to be but it ain't happening let's start there

Cause what I'm doing is working for me

Or what we both doing ain't working which is why we're both single

So let's begin with the fact we're in the same position for our various reasons

Let's see if we're compatible or not.

I love the idea of all or nothing tho
If you not trying to get married you're trying to hit and run

One thing I maintained and said from jump is

I'll listen to things that happened to you. Things that trigger you things that affect you

I ain't PAYING for the last guy mistakes tho.
Period.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a dumb question to begin with
Because if you were married that'd make her a mistress

If you answer I am married she gets upset you're married????

Why are you not married woman since you seem to be trying to be but it ain't happening let's start there

Cause what I'm doing is working for me

Or what we both doing ain't working which is why we're both single

So let's begin with the fact we're in the same position for our various reasons

Let's see if we're compatible or not.

I love the idea of all or nothing tho
If you not trying to get married you're trying to hit and run

One thing I maintained and said from jump is

I'll listen to things that happened to you. Things that trigger you things that affect you

I ain't PAYING for the last guy mistakes tho.
Period.
Main reason I didn’t explain myself. Fuck is she to ask me to validate myself. The fact that I ain’t should be a good start not a jumping off point to get me to qualify myself. Bye!