Dating today vs back when.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
When a man and women dated for two years without getting married or engaged people would ask "when are you going to settle down and get serious?" People don't really ask that anymore because the answer is obvious. Homes cost too much, jobs don't pay enough and government sponsored debt traps are everywhere

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a man and women dated for two years without getting married or engaged people would ask "when are you going to settle down and get serious?" People don't really ask that anymore because the answer is obvious. Homes cost too much, jobs don't pay enough and government sponsored debt traps are everywhere
And the entire world shit on men for decades for being single with no kids. Remember that shit??? What’s wrong you chew???? I used to get that shit constantly!!! “No kids? Why not? You hate kids?” Now nobody says that because they know females today are not marriage material.

THEY already have kids.
THEY already fat before the wife supposed to get fat.

We see the aftermath well before we go in.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
And the entire world shit on men for decades for being single with no kids. Remember that shit??? What’s wrong you chew???? I used to get that shit constantly!!! “No kids? Why not? You hate kids?” Now nobody says that because they know females today are not marriage material.

THEY already have kids.

LOL I still get that shit from my dad. He asks when I'm gonna 'settle down and get married'. I have to remind him that I've been married twice and already have 4 children. I'm good!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

THEY already have kids.

Fam, i get that all the time. Being a single man with no kids these days is one of the rarest things on the planet. What's really funny is when chicks look, especially the ones with a kid or kids, at you like you're a parasite with the ebola virus or some shit because you don't.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Fam, i get that all the time. Being a single man with no kids these days is one of the rarest things on the planet. What's really funny is when chicks look, especially the ones with a kid or kids, at you like you're a parasite with the ebola virus or some shit because you don't.

Good!

Do you really want to be loved by a woman who's that judgmental about the way you live your life? If her nose is that far into your business now imagine how far it gets when she has a copy of your house keys.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re a reminder of their mistakes. How they passed over men like you to have kids by now absent men. Of a time when they could play hard to get because they had no baggage. Back then they could play a cat like you or me cold. I tell bitches my car only had two seats. “Is that car an extension of your penis?”

No, it confirmation you and I have no future together. Carry on.

Bitter hoes will always see your accomplishments as an attack on their failures.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Bitter hoes will always see your accomplishments as an attack on their failures.

Welp...

m31az.jpg

Let me break these out. Got some more shit to etch into stone...

*two cents*

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve got decades of dating black women, plus I have a black daughter. Not trying to bash my sister, but our culture of women is described in this thread. I’ve recently started dating Latina and Dominican women, which is a huge difference! Start dating outside your race to give yourself more options.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good!

Do you really want to be loved by a woman who's that judgmental about the way you live your life? If her nose is that far into your business now imagine how far it gets when she has a copy of your house keys.

Oh I'm with you fam. Like i said its funny so i just smile, laugh and keep it moving.

Last edited:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re a reminder of their mistakes. How they passed over men like you to have kids by now absent men. Of a time when they could play hard to get because they had no baggage. Back then they could play a cat like you or me cold. I tell bitches my car only had two seats. “Is that car an extension of your penis?”

No, it confirmation you and I have no future together. Carry on.

Straight Facts!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve got decades of dating black women, plus I have a black daughter. Not trying to bash my sister, but our culture of women is described in this thread. I’ve recently started dating Latina and Dominican women, which is a huge difference! Start dating outside your race to give yourself more options.

Only difference from latinas and black is weave. They get fat as fuck and have racists ass families just like white women. Not knocking you or your lady, but I’ve dated across the board and the main reason they didn’t last is the hidden or open racism. Black women are not worse than any other race just harder to edify. I still prefer black women and they wouldn’t be so hard to couple with if we stepped our shit up and checked em. It’s hypocritical to gripe about them and not take the gripes to them. I do that shit. I stay in my woman’s ass and check any bullshit I’m in earshot of. Few women disagree with me once we chop up game. This thread is to arm any man unwilling or afraid to check our women to weaponize. Go in with the insight to debunk their bullshit. But kudos to anyone dating outside the race. It’s all good. Females are the same no matter the race: they get fat, feel entitled, can’t keep a man for same reasons the others can’t.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Meal

A coworker asks what the appeal of white women is to black men. I explained...

There is no “appeal” it’s opportunity. White women, in no way, are better THAN black women. They are better AT things than black women. I further explained that white women love being hoes. They wear it as a badge of honor. It’s hard to slut shame most white women. If they love to suck dick they do just that. Openly! Black Women pretend or are ashamed of it.

She disagreed.

I asked, do you love to suck dick? She replies: I mean, for my man. If I’m really into a guy, yes.
Do you eat ass? Cum to the face? She closed up.

I said: See? Two caviats. White girls say YES. They make no bones about being a hoe unless family or coworkers are around. White girls aren’t just easier, they are more cooperative. My team travels for conferences. Mostly white and Latina, with some blacks when we get there to setup. Black women, day one,’play hard to get, holier than thou, humble. The white girls get fucked day ONE! They see a guy they like they go over to him. “I’m Ashley!” They just come up to me and my homey and start talking. The black girls sit back expecting us to chase them. The white girls take the dick. They flirt, send drinks, whatever. We all have expense accounts so fuck it! The black girls have a rule where the men chase THEM. The men ask THEM out or send THEM drinks. The white girls be like “ugh, I’m gonna need a drink after this! Shots anyone????” They have no issues being away-from-home hoes. They have husbands, etc. she more fun, clear about her intentions. Cat shit crazy, but will consume the dick like candy.

Black women love sex just as much or more. Black pussy is sweeter, but if we only got a weekend to get it in, I’m going for the white bitch who is already talking about drinks and dick. When we get to these cities, we check for black women IMMEDIATELY, but as soon as we sense they want us to work harder than we need to, Ashley getting this dick.

She goes: so you want black women to be your hoe?

Nope, just be the hoe you wanna be. Stop playing. You’re horny too!!! Ashley dancing and grinding like she want it, y’all posted up mad we hoverin. The Kardashians go after the rich black men they want. No hints. They get em!!! No games. Here’s some pussy!

I don’t WANT a white woman, I want my dick sucked. Some pussy for the weekend. So does Amber and Kylie. If we land on Friday and leave Sunday why am I chasing you???? Same applies to home. If I go to a bar or club, I want ass. White girls want to party. If sucking dick is included in it, so be it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Notorious RBF

There’s been a stigma of our women being unapproachable and men being too weak to approve. The key aspect is that, in the end, it’s simply not attractive. For some reason, too many of our women appear to be hard, mean, angry. While we know most are not, far too many think a tough exterior is attractive. Or if you read her demeanor wrong, it’s your problem. Well, the only problem we have is all the griping that we don’t approach you. That we fear your strength and independence. False. We don’t want to work that hard. And shouldn’t have to.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t WANT a white woman, I want my dick sucked. Some pussy for the weekend. So does Amber and Kylie. If we land on Friday and leave Sunday why am I chasing you???? Same applies to home. If I go to a bar or club, I want ass. White girls want to party. If sucking dick is included in it, so be it.

Facts, white bitches are definitely more comfortable in their own skins. Maybe it’s a white women priviledge, I’m trying to shoot the sisters some bail. A lot of black women are confused about who/what they should be. Trying to fit into whatever society tells them a woman should be and do leads a lot of women to miss opportunities because “She ain’t trying to look like a hoe”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts, white bitches are definitely more comfortable in their own skins. Maybe it’s a white women priviledge, I’m trying to shoot the sisters some bail. A lot of black women are confused about who/what they should be. Trying to fit into whatever society tells them a woman should be and do leads a lot of women to miss opportunities because “She ain’t trying to look like a hoe”
I will add that black womens peoblem is they listen to everyone else. Single women for dating advice, society for self-esteem issues, gay men for what to wear, on and on. For a race of women who are quick to say they don’t give a fuck, they are affected by everything.

Can’t be hard as fuck while hypersensitive. All black women need to do is just CONSIDER we say. We don’t want a fat wife. We don’t want all that weave. We don’t want all the tattoos and don’t wanna raise your kids by other men. Those are the 4 main things and they seem to not hear any of that shit.

Not praising white women, but they simply don’t give a fuck. The Kardashian’s were raised to look good whatever it takes and get that money. Black women date losers, have kids by them, THEN want a good dude.

Lastly, confidence in who you are isn’t a privilege, it’s a choice. White hoes wake up daily knowing they are hoes and gold diggers. Their moms teach em the shit. No shame in it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I will add that black womens peoblem is they listen to everyone else. Single women for dating advice, society for self-esteem issues, gay men for what to wear, on and on. For a race of women who are quick to say they don’t give a fuck, they are affected by everything.

Can’t be hard as fuck while hypersensitive. All black women need to do is just CONSIDER we say. We don’t want a fat wife. We don’t want all that weave. We don’t want all the tattoos and don’t wanna raise your kids by other men. Those are the 4 main things and they seem to not hear any of that shit.

Not praising white women, but they simply don’t give a fuck. The Kardashian’s were raised to look good whatever it takes and get that money. Black women date losers, have kids by them, THEN want a good dude.

Lastly, confidence in who you are isn’t a privilege, it’s a choice. White hoes wake up daily knowing they are hoes and gold diggers. Their moms teach em the shit. No shame in it.
This board throws mad negatives towards hoes that happen to be black on ig... Yet if a cac female does the same thing you celebrate her?... Not understanding... So cacs being hoes =good.... Blacks being hoes= bad

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That look when he loves you waaaaay more than you like him, but he can smash so he’ll rescue you from yourself.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Meal

A coworker asks what the appeal of white women is to black men. I explained...

There is no “appeal” it’s opportunity. White women, in no way, are better THAN black women. They are better AT things than black women. I further explained that white women love being hoes. They wear it as a badge of honor. It’s hard to slut shame most white women. If they love to suck dick they do just that. Openly! Black Women pretend or are ashamed of it.

She disagreed.

I asked, do you love to suck dick? She replies: I mean, for my man. If I’m really into a guy, yes.
Do you eat ass? Cum to the face? She closed up.

I said: See? Two caviats. White girls say YES. They make no bones about being a hoe unless family or coworkers are around. White girls aren’t just easier, they are more cooperative. My team travels for conferences. Mostly white and Latina, with some blacks when we get there to setup. Black women, day one,’play hard to get, holier than thou, humble. The white girls get fucked day ONE! They see a guy they like they go over to him. “I’m Ashley!” They just come up to me and my homey and start talking. The black girls sit back expecting us to chase them. The white girls take the dick. They flirt, send drinks, whatever. We all have expense accounts so fuck it! The black girls have a rule where the men chase THEM. The men ask THEM out or send THEM drinks. The white girls be like “ugh, I’m gonna need a drink after this! Shots anyone????” They have no issues being away-from-home hoes. They have husbands, etc. she more fun, clear about her intentions. Cat shit crazy, but will consume the dick like candy.

Black women love sex just as much or more. Black pussy is sweeter, but if we only got a weekend to get it in, I’m going for the white bitch who is already talking about drinks and dick. When we get to these cities, we check for black women IMMEDIATELY, but as soon as we sense they want us to work harder than we need to, Ashley getting this dick.

She goes: so you want black women to be your hoe?

Nope, just be the hoe you wanna be. Stop playing. You’re horny too!!! Ashley dancing and grinding like she want it, y’all posted up mad we hoverin. The Kardashians go after the rich black men they want. No hints. They get em!!! No games. Here’s some pussy!

Again a masterful presentation on Hoe-losophy!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again a masterful presentation on Hoe-losophy!
Bottom line is too many black women have unwarranted low-self esteem. White women keep sistas in their feelings simply by being themselves. That gives the white women power over black women and black men. Black girls know most white bitches obsess over their weight because their mothers told them white men don’t want a fat wife or another man’s kids. Black women ignored this shit completely. No man wants a fat wife, but most will tolerate one if you are on point with the other shit, treat us well, or have a good reason: health, etc. what do we have now? A third generation of fat black women with kids out of wedlock. They know white women aren’t better. It’s an excuse. Blame us for smashing white women from the comfort of your couch while rocking blonde weave??? You hate that we date white women, but you bought blonde hair down your back and constantly toss hair out of your or do that corny ass head whip just like white women. Sad.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So mean and a home girl were talking yesterday. She says she’s tired of black men acting like they want her and not her kids.

First, how long you been kicking it with a dude to expect him to want anything other than you? That dude owes yours kids NOTHING! If we haven’t met your kids or even seen pictures of em, why should we care at all?

She goes: well, I let it be known that my kids come before ANY man!!!

I said: He stopped calling you, didn’t he? You haven’t heard from him in a few days? You’re in your feelings about a dude you had, but strong black woman’d yourself back to the bench! I then said “No man wants to be told he will never be numbe one. If I am the man of the house, and I marry you and take on the responsibility of you and your kids, bitch, I’m fhe most important man in the house! Now, she don’t have to say this, but know it!

She goes, Naw, my son is my heart, and if he can’t...

Biiiiiiitch, stop! Your son don’t work, don’t pay for shit, cost that man money and time and some freedoms. He can’t even fuck how and when I went to because YOUR son still up! He’s already sacrificing. So now if he wife you, and put you on in life at levels you couldn’t on your own because you are a single mother, he STILL gotta here how he will never be number one?!?!

She exhales ...

I lace her: Listen. You have a mother, I have a mother. It goes without saying that my mother (to me) means more than her mother. But I don’t say that. My bills and my credit score mean more to me than yours, just don’t say it. If you aren’t the prettiest woman I ever dated, why would I ever say that? Stop comparing your child to a man’s worth. It’s stupid. Just wake up knowing your kids are your everything and that you would die for them or kill anybody who hurt them. I get that. But don’t tell the man you are trying to be with that shit! He knows. He already knows. The problem is you think he is dumb enough to NOT know. Your need to dominate men and put us in our place is why soooooo many of you Stronge’ bitches are single.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stop validating yourself to women. Only deal with the ones who automatically see and know your worth to them. Stop proving you can do or be ANYTHING to or for them. If you don’t talk much, don’t talk more so women find you interesting. You will find a woman who will view your economy of words as an asset.

Learn to block these bitches at every turn. Don’t hide you are a geek, or like to fucking knit. Fuck em. These women are fat, arrogant, broke, got kids, aren’t fun and don’t have interesting convo either. The day you stop thinking you have to be more than what you are for these women-you win!!!!

Go to the Matrix on these hoes. All of our insecurities with women stem from either valuing them too much, and more than you value yourself.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stop moving the goal post on what a fat girl is. There is no sliding scale. Stop using the skills all women should have to overshadow her laziness. So what she suck a mean dick! She’s obese! She’s using that to trick you into forgetting that she is fat! Yeah, women date broke men with good dick, I get the parallel. Still, we don’t have to accept this shit. The number one reason women are turning to shit across the board is we keep moving the goal post on obesity, behavior, fiscal responsibility, etc. As long as they do one thing well we are going to keep letting them slide on other shit? This is the same gender that won’t date us over petty shit we cant control.

The fat hoes get more dick than the bad bitches simply by being nice and by giving up the throat. The bad bitches usually aren’t smart or financially sound so they work harder on simply looking like she is-and we accept it.

Leave unoriginal women alone. That’s our problem. Cookie cutter females are the first sign your standards are low. How does a dark skin black girl with blonde weave get ANY love from us? We should turn our backs on these broads. Fat girls drive past a gym to a nail salon and you reward her with your time and money, or sex???

Women today have become poor students. At some point an entire failing class is reflection of the teacher, not the students. Man the fuck up and raise your standards.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta find a woman who is into being healthy, not doing it for the attention. The gym heads know folks that come in the gym and get to it. They don’t do much talking, the my get it and go. It’s a way of life for them. No reason for soooooooo many females to hit the wall soon after marriage or turning 30. If they get at it and make it routine, it’s just another part of the day.

My chick lives in a high rise up the block from me. Nice gym in her building. She got a membership that’s 15 minutes away with NO traffic. But in atlanta, that’s an hour each way. So deep down, she really don’t want to workout. You gotta see the signs. She don’t have long seeing as how i see the signs now.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
It's true about white men and fat wives. I know of a lot of them that have and will discard their wives if they blow up. My nutritionist told me her husband gave her an ultimatum, lose the weight or I'm bouncing. He said if you don't love yourself enough to take care of yourself, then how can you possibly love me? She stay in the gym now.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's true about white men and fat wives. I know of a lot of them that have and will discard their wives if they blow up. My nutritionist told me her husband gave her an ultimatum, lose the weight or I'm bouncing. He said if you don't love yourself enough to take care of yourself, then how can you possibly love me? She stay in the gym now.

And this is why the prenupt means so much to them. Exit plan.

Edit: She was a fat nutritionist?

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beware of the one-trick ponies.

Growing up, my brother was the coolest. He played bass in church, football and basketball. He got the girls. But the coolest thing about him to me was he could raise one eyebrow. Simple shit, right? I practiced my ass off but could never get it. This is muscle memory shit that I was too young to comprehend let alone pull off. Out of all the shit in life, I really wanted to say some fly shit to a girl then raise one eyebrow to bring the point home. Panties
Moist! Nope. Never could.

Fast forward, i obsessed over the wrong shit. My brother is unhappily married, mad kids, goes job to job, terrible with money. All the skill I saw, he never nurtured. That is today’s female: able to learn muscle control enough to raise and lower a single ass cheek or spin on a pole. And we all think “That’s the skill you worked hardest at? No an instrument, cooking, school, a sport? You mastered moving one ass cheek at a time???” Misdirected energy. Total wastes.

This is why men end up dating the wrong women. Learn to spot a misguided woman. If a chick wins a twerk contest but can’t do a monthly budget, cook or keep a clean home, she’s a lost cause. Avoid these women. She can dress her ass off, but no table manners or social skills??? Don’t even get head from her. She’s not worth it.

I had a few friends who quit school because they hated it, couldn’t focus and were failing anyway. Somewhere they because dope boys who could eyeball weight or use a triple beam. They know 8ths and keys, and ounces, on and on. “this shit feel light, cuz!” Women love them. One-trick ponies. Meanwhile upstanding black men wonder how school was so hard for them, but they can cut dope and bag shit up by ounces and grams, etc???

To be redundant, the fat bitch who give fire head is focused on the wrong shit. Hair and nails on point. Never miss an appointment, but fat. Take any example you want of a female working too hard on the shit no one should be obsessed over and that’s why, despite how amazing they appear to be, are not marriage or even girlfriend material, even though she turns heads and women envy her.