Dating today vs back when.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Beware of the one-trick ponies.

Growing up, my brother was the coolest. He played bass in church, football and basketball. He got the girls. But the coolest thing about him to me was he could raise one eyebrow. Simple shit, right? I practiced my ass off but could never get it. This is muscle memory shit that I was too young to comprehend let alone pull off. Out of all the shit in life, I really wanted to say some fly shit to a girl then raise one eyebrow to bring the point home. Panties
Moist! Nope. Never could.

Fast forward, i obsessed over the wrong shit. My brother is unhappily married, mad kids, goes job to job, terrible with money. All the skill I saw, he never nurtured. That is today’s female: able to learn muscle control enough to raise and lower a single ass cheek or spin on a pole. And we all think “That’s the skill you worked hardest at? No an instrument, cooking, school, a sport? You mastered moving one ass cheek at a time???” Misdirected energy. Total wastes.

This is why men end up dating the wrong women. Learn to spot a misguided woman. If a chick wins a twerk contest but can’t do a monthly budget, cook or keep a clean home, she’s a lost cause. Avoid these women. She can dress her ass off, but no table manners or social skills??? Don’t even get head from her. She’s not worth it.

I had a few friends who quit school because they hated it, couldn’t focus and were failing anyway. Somewhere they because dope boys who could eyeball weight or use a triple beam. They know 8ths and keys, and ounces, on and on. “this shit feel light, cuz!” Women love them. One-trick ponies. Meanwhile upstanding black men wonder how school was so hard for them, but they can cut dope and bag shit up by ounces and grams, etc???

To be redundant, the fat bitch who give fire head is focused on the wrong shit. Hair and nails on point. Never miss an appointment, but fat. Take any example you want of a female working too hard on the shit no one should be obsessed over and that’s why, despite how amazing they appear to be, are not marriage or even girlfriend material, even though she turns heads and women envy her.

is your next thesis men should mess with girls that take showers and don't stink? I mean really wifing a broad cause she can twerk, damn that should be a obvious no go... These rants are kinda funny keep go in I guess

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is your next thesis men should mess with girls that take showers and don't stink? I mean really wifing a broad cause she can twerk, damn that should be a obvious no go... These rants are kinda funny keep go in I guess

Most women don’t even know their hygiene is off. Why? Men don’t tell them. We move on. If she smells, we give her a pass. If she smells the next time we just stop seeing her. That’s why most women have no clue their shit smells at all. We’ve all had to chalk one up that we really liked because, even if we tell her, we’re gun shy now. You never forget the smell or the position you were in when you smelled it. I’ve only told two women their shit stank. Both promised to work on it or had an excuse but I simply couldn’t go back. This is why some of the flyest women have any flaws-nobody will tell them. Most men are just happy to have her so they tolerate bad sexual, horrible cooking or smelly crotch. Again, another issue we need to man up and address with them. Still dump them, but tell them why if she meant anything to you.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Most women don’t even know their hygiene is off. Why? Men don’t tell them. We move on. If she smells, we give her a pass. If she smells the next time we just stop seeing her. That’s why most women have no clue their shit smells at all. We’ve all had to chalk one up that we really liked because, even if we tell her, we’re gun shy now. You never forget the smell or the position you were in when you smelled it. I’ve only told two women their shit stank. Both promised to work on it or had an excuse but I simply couldn’t go back. This is why some of the flyest women have any flaws-nobody will tell them. Most men are just happy to have her so they tolerate bad sexual, horrible cooking or smelly crotch. Again, another issue we need to man up and address with them. Still dump them, but tell them why if she meant anything to you.
It's called the dip and smell test..most women should know this.. Women who were taught right know they should check themselves often...even review their underwear throughout the day..from looking for spots to outright smelling their underwear... They also should do scent swipes to make sure everything smelling right down there...that's protocol teachings... For the 1s that slip up and somehow bring an odor to the bedroom you should def inform them about it and also don't proceed go.. But that would be captain obvious info

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:p“Most of my friends are guys. I just get along better with men. Women can be (blah, blah, blah)”

:smh:Strongest dude can’t rock with this. And don’t. To see another dude hug your broad, chat her up, or worse, go out with her is a no-no. Run fast. These types don’t want a relationship, they want options.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will add that black womens peoblem is they listen to everyone else. Single women for dating advice, society for self-esteem issues, gay men for what to wear, on and on. For a race of women who are quick to say they don’t give a fuck, they are affected by everything.

Can’t be hard as fuck while hypersensitive. All black women need to do is just CONSIDER we say. We don’t want a fat wife. We don’t want all that weave. We don’t want all the tattoos and don’t wanna raise your kids by other men. Those are the 4 main things and they seem to not hear any of that shit.

Not praising white women, but they simply don’t give a fuck. The Kardashian’s were raised to look good whatever it takes and get that money. Black women date losers, have kids by them, THEN want a good dude.

Lastly, confidence in who you are isn’t a privilege, it’s a choice. White hoes wake up daily knowing they are hoes and gold diggers. Their moms teach em the shit. No shame in it.

Bold Print.....All I can do is......:bravo:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Too many men view losing a love as a singular thing. It is not. Often, she misses you or regrets the loss as well. Too often we assume we’re the only one hurt, or hurt the most when it’s generally untrue. Yes, she was the one that got away. What we overlook is we, too, are the one that got away to someone. There’s a female somewhere saying “I really fuck that up!” It may be far down the line before they can admit it even to themselves, but it happens. To every man reading this, you are the one that got away. The one her family and friends slapped the back of her head asked what the fuck she was even thinking.

Viewing it as a singular loss is the most detrimental aspect of it all. This traps you in the mindset that you cannot do better than her. You can. As SOON as you understand that she didn’t deserve YOU.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Women/men are like snakes... Snakes have hundreds of diff types.. Most fall under poisonous and nonpoisonous ... Within those two categories there are similarities and also differences... Diff looks, diff colors, diff sizes, diff characteristics, diff environments/backgrounds, diff ways they maneuver day to day... People would tell you to study info on each diff types to see how to deal with each individual species and tell you to try to avoid the poisonous 1s at all cost.. They would also tell you to also make sure you approach the nonpois onous a certain way cause they can also react a certain way when they feel threatened or invade their space... well hundreds of species but they all have 1 thing in common they are all snakes...Well humans can also be looked at in the same exact way... You should know that they're are hundreds of diff types of personalities that share similar things and also have many differences... It should be obvious to avoid poisonous 1s and come correct with the 1s that aren't full of venom... If you notice you always bumping into poisonous 1s maybe it isn't the female/male fault maybe it's the person who seem to not be able to read the signs or unable to differentiate the two, or maybe you juss like poison

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm in my 30's and I refuse to believe there is any period better than the present for a single man. If you're a single brother with a little bit of decency pussy will fall in your lap. There's a proliferation of bitch niggas, bum niggas, corny niggas and mixture of all 3 running rampant out here. All you need to be is cool on the smallest of levels and you can have 2 maybe 3 generations of women willing to get on board with your agenda. I'm not even going to begin talking how chicks just be accepting anything these days...
ANYTHING.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A harsh reality is most people are sheep. Sheep should couple up. They need and validate each other. Both have no other way of being anything but followers. They adapt to whatever is popular in the moment. Herd mentality. Hence why certain men would even date a stripper, Instagram chick, etc. And, why those women get men at all. What you do doesn’t separate you from sheepledom, it actually expose more of who you are. Example: social media whores trap successful stupid men. Don’t feel bad for those men because they are sheep. Why do you think gold diggers target athletes? They run or catch something. That’s really it! They aren’t that bright and it’s a collective of them. A fisherman goes where the fish are biting-half the battle, done! He does well if he simply picks the right spot. Hence: hoes court side at games! The women know to place themselves in places that a high chance of victims will be: bars, clubs, parties, events.

Sheep are everywhere in every form. Are you one? Gang members are sheep. Athletes are sheep. One mind. Listen to post game interviews. Nothing to say. Same shit. “Make or miss league” Nonexistent critical thought. This is why you can only name 4 or 5 guys are who aren’t sheep: Kareem, Jordan, Lebron, Brady, etc. thousands of other athletes are sheeple: same tattoos, same haircuts, clothes, lingo. Nothing they do separates them from the average dumb jock. Strippers get the same tattoos, do the same moves. Sheep. Women make their living getting pregnant by these fools, D.Wade included. Sorry, athletes tend to be big dopes who do one thing great or were born to be tall. That’s it. A 24 year old million. That’s a kid with money. Easy mark. He gets a Thot pregnant. #Drake

Don’t be a mark. YOUR mistake is coupling with sheeple. Highly intellectual, go-getter, successful, no kids or criminal record, top credit score. Why are you even talking to, let alone fucking a chick you met in a club or worse, works there? Why are YOU in a club? You’re above that shit now. The fact you go to a place that everybody goes to for the same reason is a herd mentality. Don’t date or wife what you find in there!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

A harsh reality is most people are sheep. Sheep should couple up. They need and validate each other. Both have no other way of being anything but followers. They adapt to whatever is popular in the moment. Herd mentality. Hence why certain men would even date a stripper, Instagram chick, etc. And, why those women get men at all. What you do doesn’t separate you from sheepledom, it actually expose more of who you are. Example: social media whores trap successful stupid men. Don’t feel bad for those men because they are sheep. Why do you think gold diggers target athletes? They run or catch something. That’s really it! They aren’t that bright and it’s a collective of them. A fisherman goes where the fish are biting-half the battle, done! He does well if he simply picks the right spot. Hence: hoes court side at games! The women know to place themselves in places that a high chance of victims will be: bars, clubs, parties, events.

Sheep are everywhere in every form. Are you one? Gang members are sheep. Athletes are sheep. One mind. Listen to post game interviews. Nothing to say. Same shit. “Make or miss league” Nonexistent critical thought. This is why you can only name 4 or 5 guys are who aren’t sheep: Kareem, Jordan, Lebron, Brady, etc. thousands of other athletes are sheeple: same tattoos, same haircuts, clothes, lingo. Nothing they do separates them from the average dumb jock. Strippers get the same tattoos, do the same moves. Sheep. Women make their living getting pregnant by these fools, D.Wade included. Sorry, athletes tend to be big dopes who do one thing great or were born to be tall. That’s it. A 24 year old million. That’s a kid with money. Easy mark. He gets a Thot pregnant. #Drake

Don’t be a mark. YOUR mistake is coupling with sheeple. Highly intellectual, go-getter, successful, no kids or criminal record, top credit score. Why are you even talking to, let alone fucking a chick you met in a club or worse, works there? Why are YOU in a club? You’re above that shit now. The fact you go to a place that everybody goes to for the same reason is a herd mentality. Don’t date or wife what you find in there!

giphy.gif

*two cents*

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Projects

The only ex I still talk to told me to stop dating projects. Women who just need a little work and they’ll be perfect. She told me when I was with her she saw that I cared for her but wanted and needed more from her. Something she couldn’t give me at the time. This is the biggest issue with men today-dating women with potential to be good. Stop looking at women who only need a few tweeks. If you have to tell her, it wasn’t in her to do it. You men dealing with women a cheeseburger away already know the deal- she ain’t gonna lose the weight. She’s a dime but can’t cook a lick-prepare to eat fast food all your life. She bad but he credit is bad-pass on her. You’re trying to be with the student that the professor knows has the potential, but for some reason doesn’t apply himself. Meantime you’re neglecting the needs of the students actually there to learn. Let the tutors deal with the slow kids.

Men, stop dating the bitch that needs a tutor.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today’s social media generation are yesteryears chain smokers. The danger of life-long side affects to what they are exposing themselves to are a ticking timebomb. We all know a relative that smoked their entire lives, only to become a shelf of themselves in their later years. Grandma gotta take 24/7 care of grandad from decades of cigarette smoke. Fast forward to today, and bitches implants are leaking inside of them, they’re getting Botox, stomach stapling, etc. My exes Breast implants were leaking inside of her for an unknown amount of time. Doctors have to remove them, open her chest up like open heart surgery and scrape as much of the silicone out of her chest cavity. Think about that shit! No telling what it did to her muscles or organs.

Do NOT invest in any of these plastic women! The long term affects of what they’re doing for vanity will cost you dearly. The disease from needles from tattoos. They already don’t have hairlines anymore. Stay clear at all costs before it costs you all you have.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Once again Professor, a nice dating game drop of wisdom!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have to add to the highlighted in Bold.....

Once again an older gentleman (a Brotha) said to me..."If your over the age of 30 or even 35 and still in club shopping for groceries, then you're not a smart shopper!"

Furthermore, he dropped to me...."Own the club and let the patrons (the 20 somethings) come shopping and pay you for the privilege to shop. But be smart, don't shop (meaning don't fuck with the patrons) at your own spot, just keep it stocked (with the the patrons)"

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let my girl go this month. I couldn’t be a teacher anymore. Sad how people don’t learn until you’re gone. That’s a classic sign of them taking you for granted. If you must keep hammering shit home about respect or expectations, you’re now the problem. They are who they are and don’t see a need to change for you. Classic narcissist. They spin the issue as how you’re taking it and not how it actually is.

“I’m sorry you feel that way!” means not enough people have that issue with me to change it.”I’m sorry your feel I don’t love you” is a coverup for saying “Well that’s just how YOU see it! Only YOU think that.”

She texting and calling constantly, trying to get me to at least talk but I won’t. You don’t listen for two years. Now you want to because it now hurts you??? She stayed in her phone day and night. And had one tooo many guy frjends. Dudes I never met but hear about. I held on as long as I could thinking maybe I am just in my feelings. But if you even wrestle with your own morals, that relationship is going to eat you up.

I bounced.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Let my girl go this month. I couldn’t be a teacher anymore. Sad how people don’t learn until you’re gone. That’s a classic sign of them taking you for granted. If you must keep hammering shit home about respect or expectations, you’re now the problem. They are who they are and don’t see a need to change for you. Classic narcissist. They spin the issue as how you’re taking it and not how it actually is.

“I’m sorry you feel that way!” means not enough people have that issue with me to change it.”I’m sorry your feel I don’t love you” is a coverup for saying “Well that’s just how YOU see it! Only YOU think that.”

She texting and calling constantly, trying to get me to at least talk but I won’t. You don’t listen for two years. Now you want to because it now hurts you??? She stayed in her phone day and night. And had one tooo many guy frjends. Dudes I never met but hear about. I held on as long as I could thinking maybe I am just in my feelings. But if you even wrestle with your own morals, that relationship is going to eat you up.

I bounced.

Men should be in their feelings
We can balance both if we try and do it often
Feelings plus logic plus gut makes great decisions

How can we empathize or show sympathy towards a woman if we don't have a handle on ourselves?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This board throws mad negatives towards hoes that happen to be black on ig... Yet if a cac female does the same thing you celebrate her?... Not understanding... So cacs being hoes =good.... Blacks being hoes= bad

That's just because they expect more from sisters and also identify with them as such
You're always harder on "family" for whatever reason

They're completely detached from white women
They expect the worst of them sexually so when they are then it's like cool

Is it right? No

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This man gets it! Niggas need to get off the internet and get out there and be social. Conversation and laughter is what draws women in. If you catch a woman checking you out it’s because she wants to get caught. They aren’t like us, who will sometimes gawk lol. Start a conversation with the chick and you can kinda see where her head is. Exchange numbers....I politely dismiss myself when a woman asks for my IG. She just exposed herself. And I’ve tried the online dating thing. It just wasn’t for me...shit too streamlined....give me a sporadic social setting and I thrive. Oh and what a few people said about being in your 30s and dating and how great it is are absolutely right.

Online was fish in the barrel for me
They sought me out
We talked
Texted
Video chat to confirm realness.
By the time we meet everything is set
Then they find out you're even better in person not socially awkward?

Shit

It's a wrap

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men should be in their feelings
We can balance both if we try and do it often
Feelings plus logic plus gut makes great decisions

How can we empathize or show sympathy towards a woman if we don't have a handle on ourselves?
And women know this. They use that "You're in your feelings" to spin their way out of this reality. My gut was screaming at me to just let her go months ago. The first few days honestly felt like a weight was lifted. By the end of the first week, i was noticeable in better spirits and smiling more. I'll never know if i was right or wrong, but her actions just didnt sit well with me.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And women know this. They use that "You're in your feelings" to spin their way out of this reality. My gut was screaming at me to just let her go months ago. The first few days honestly felt like a weight was lifted. By the end of the first week, i was noticeable in better spirits and smiling more. I'll never know if i was right or wrong, but her actions just didnt sit well with me.

If you not happy then it makes no sense logically to not be happy.
If your tv broke. The screen is cracked, the color is distorted. The remote isn't functional and the speakers are blown out
Do you go "Well OK, all those things are wrong but it's my TV I'm gonna fix it no matter what it costs, even if it costs more than what I actually paid for the TV"
or do you say "Damn Let me look around for a new TV i need to throw this one away"?

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I bounced.

Good for you Fam. There is a point when you have to close the account, with no more access to withdrawals, other transactions or the possibly of reopening the account.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She texting and calling constantly, trying to get me to at least talk but I won’t. You don’t listen for two years. Now you want to because it now hurts you??? She stayed in her phone day and night. And had one too many guy friends. Dudes I never met but hear about. I held on as long as I could thinking maybe I am just in my feelings. But if you even wrestle with your own morals, that relationship is going to eat you up.

I bounced.

I have to drop a little on the highlighted in bold.....Been there, done that, got it on my Resume' with a chick like that. Chick had no female friends, not a one! All dudes even her so called BFF. Like you, never met but heard all about. Stayed on her celly all the time too and always tried to use the ole Jedi Mind Trick and flip the scrip on a Brotha. So I had to cut the water off and bounce!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to drop a little on the highlighted in bold.....Been there, done that, got it on my Resume' with a chick like that. Chick had no female friends, not a one! All dudes even her so called BFF. Like you, never met but heard all about. Stayed on her celly all the time too and always tried to use the ole Jedi Mind Trick and flip the scrip on a Brotha. So I had to cut the water off and bounce!

Exactly.

My girl had less than 5 female frjends. All successful like her, all single but one-and he lives out of state, so, she’s single too. I told her that if whoever that was who texted you was just a friend or one of yours best friends, he clearly doesn’t know how serious I think we are in this. And if he does know and was a thorough dude, he wouldn’t be texting a married or committed woman at 10pm or later. He wouldn’t want nobody doing it with his bitch. Either way, your boys are bitches and leeches, or you aren’t being clear on boundaries. Either way, fuck you, goodbye.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good for you Fam. There is a point when you have to close the account, with no more access to withdrawals, other transactions or the possibly of reopening the account.
Correct. She’s doing the standard bullshit texts “I though I saw you in traffic today” type
Shit. I haven’t answered a text or call in two weeks. Gotta go cold turkey. Otherwise....

....Phew, these onions! Got my eyes all... Ahem! Otherwise, I’m straight. Not-even-phased. Cuz, yo...

Nikka not gon cry. I’m good! IMO be aight!

Ah, man, these allergies. Hay fever this time a year? Mouth is dry. Be strong, B. Stay up!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Correct. She’s doing the standard bullshit texts “I though I saw you in traffic today” type
Shit. I haven’t answered a text or call in two weeks. Gotta go cold turkey. Otherwise....

....Phew, these onions! Got my eyes all... Ahem! Otherwise, I’m straight. Not-even-phased. Cuz, yo...

Nikka not gon cry. I’m good! IMO be aight!

Ah, man, these allergies. Hay fever this time a year? Mouth is dry. Be strong, B. Stay up!

:lol:at the Gifs!

Yeah Fam, they will do anything to get that account reopened.....No sorry Ms...... your account has been overdrawn, with few late payments and other miscellaneous transactions.

Also you have been reported to the FDIC!.....(Fucked-Up Did I Commission)!

Last edited:

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will definitely tell a woman if she doesn’t smell right.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is time black men admit they like to settle. Too much bravado for us to accept so much mediocrity: obese, combative, weaved up, broke women. Deep down there is a feeling of either blind loyalty to the race or self esteem so low that we will smash anything.

With any race, the woman leads. Deny that if you want. Women set the tone for society. If women collectively stopped fucking with losers, No straight man would want to be a loser. If women denied pussy to any man with saggy pants or even one gold tooth, all that shit would go away. How many men don’t smoke or curse in the house????

The women sets trends, tones and standards. We simply follow, then complain. All these men who are unhappy appear to be following, not leading. Our standards gotten as low as those of the women we complain about. I’ve realized from my recent breakup that I settled because she was so successful and seemingly hard to find. She was what you want on paper, but the shit I accepted because of that fat ass and cute face set my ass back years. I admit my role in it. I allowed what I eventually grew to despise about her/us. Dropped my standards.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It is time black men admit they like to settle. Too much bravado for us to accept so much mediocrity: obese, combative, weaved up, broke women. Deep down there is a feeling of either blind loyalty to the race or self esteem so low that we will smash anything.

With any race, the woman leads. Deny that if you want. Women set the tone for society. If women collectively stopped fucking with losers, No straight man would want to be a loser. If women denied pussy to any man with saggy pants or even one gold tooth, all that shit would go away. How many men don’t smoke or curse in the house????

The women sets trends, tones and standards. We simply follow, then complain. All these men who are unhappy appear to be following, not leading. Our standards gotten as low as those of the women we complain about. I’ve realized from my recent breakup that I settled because she was so successful and seemingly hard to find. She was what you want on paper, but the shit I accepted because of that fat ass and cute face set my ass back years. I admit my role in it. I allowed what I eventually grew to despise about her/us. Dropped my standards.
Nah dudes actually lead and females kinda fall in line... Truth is what's going on is what I called relationship breakup bitterness... I knew lot of your post started sounding like straight bitterness and I was wondering what the angle was coming from.. Notice you have several post where I question you or kinda checked you.. When people breakup they like to blame society instead of their own shitty selection...remember my post about humans are like snakes it kinda was directed at you and others with bitterness chips on your shoulders... Notice you been preaching yet you didn't even follow the same thing you was spitting which truthly shows hypocrisy or bs... You made a women who had a shitload of flaws be put in a position she never deserved... If you treated your relationship like a bizzness would you ever put a person with a bunch of flaws at the top to run your company? That's not the world fault that's your bad decision that you allowed a flawful person to run your bizz to the ground...don't go blaming black women blame the guy who allowed a female that happens to be black that was never worthy of being taken serious put in a position she never deserved... Like I said about snakes some are poisonous some are not..if you keep messing with snakes with venom maybe you juss like poison

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex is trying the Jedi Mind Trick. I ended things with her about a month ago. Went cold turkey. Told her then haven’t taken a call or responded to a text since. She texts once or twice a day. She tried the “call like nothing happened” trick. Sent that to voicemail. Texts randomly happy thoughts. Ignore. Now she’s sending pics of things we had in common. She even tried the “I’m sorry you hate me so much.” text. Mind games to get me to explain myself, or clarify that I do or don’t hate her. Anything to open dialogue. “I saw a car just like yours and thought it was you” shit. I don’t reply. Everything to keep me top of mind. She showed a lack of respect and I bounced. The guilt trip shit won’t work. Next she will offer the pussy or to do something freaky we never did. When broads do that they usually lead and control by sex. Men don’t agree to sexual shit they was never cool with just to get a chick back. If they do, they are beta and simps. I’m all the out, not evdn the occasional smash because that’s how I’ll end up getting her ass pregnant. Clean break. No contact.