Tariq Nasheed: "I do not support immigration"

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
How is anyone being played? The stats are right there.

More illegals in the workforce mean less of us in the workforce.

Less of us in the workforce means more of us in the jails.
I love to use the example of Trinidad and Tobago, as well as Guyana

Africans brought over for centuries as slaves. Fight for independence and gain it. Agreements are made to gain the land. Few years later, Brits start bringing over Indians and Chinese as the new slaves but in modern times.

When even that comes to.an end, the Indians don't unite with the Africans, they form their own class system, their own economies, their own political parties, and assimilate to the white people, now looking at the Afro Guynese/Trini like "why don't you just work hard?"

President of both countries is Indian. Usually people in higher positions are Indian.

This POC thing is bullshit.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered

For anyone that is making the argument that there is only a fixed amount of resources/jobs/wealth, thats not true and it was disproven back in the 1800's. its called the fixed pie fallacy. New workers grow an economy because they needs goods and services like everyone else.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I usually disagree with SOME PART of Yvettes shit. Today's she is on point.

I'm about 35 minutes in and she's killing it. So refreshing to hear her talk and not hear cats rehashing hippie talking points from white liberals who only understand this issue from how it affects the white community. They ain't even thinking about black people, so black people who listen to them aren't either.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I think it is really hard for some to accept that we literally have no true friends or allies. Nobody wants to believe that the people who should be sympathetic to us are pretty much just cacs by another name. :smh: I also think some confuse embracing black culture with embracing black people.

I challenge everyone in this thread to actually read both of these pdfs and then come back and explain how this is beneficial to black people.

This is the abstract from a peer reviewed paper published by the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard:

The employment rate of black men, and particularly of low-skilled black men, fell precipitously between 1960 and 2000. At the same time, their incarceration rate rose. This paper examines the relation between immigration and these trends in employment and incarceration. Using data from the 1960–2000 US censuses, we find that a 10% immigration-induced increase in the supply of workers in a particular skill group reduced the black wage of that group by 2.5%, lowered the employment rate by 5.9 percentage points, and increased the incarceration rate by 1.3 percentage points.

https://sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/Economica2010.pdf

Other studies reached the same conclusions.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men.

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Trust me. No one can will be able to make a sound argument as to how illegal immigration and the boom in the Hispanic population has helped black America. They can only argue white liberal talking points about cheap vegetables and how it doesn't really matter. All of which is true from a white point of view.

It only took a few decades for Hispanics to surpass black Americans in numbers, economic power, and political power, but it will take a long ass time for that to happen to white America if it ever happens.

I read that PDF when you posted it earlier.

The study ignores one crucial factor. Most immigrants who undercut Black people for these jobs do it as a temporary step on their way to fame and fortune. No immigrant has ever looked at the way poor Black Americans live and said "that's how I want to spend the rest of my life and I'm going to leave my family, community, culture, and language behind to do it."

The real problem isn't that immigrants take these jobs. It's that too many Black Americans aren't given the necessary tools and resources to get beyond them. it's not Pablo's fault that Uncle Sam decided to build another prison instead of a job training center.

Yeah, but Pablo has hijacked political power from black America. Fucking non-citizens are dominating the news. Fuck taking care of problems at home that these cacs haven't fixed, it's about poor Pablo and their children. So now, black America gets less attention and the problem will only get worse. So problems will only get worse as politicians cater less to black concerns.

As we move forward, white politicians will cater more and more to Hispanics. Why? Because it just makes sense. Black Americans are easily duped. Easily controlled. Perhaps the easiest controlled demographic in this country and that's saying a lot with all the dumb cacs who put Trump in office. And hispanic politicians will look after their own, as they fucking should.

And if folks don't think these Hispanic police won't profile them, they even goofier than I thought. Black America been down this road before with Italian, Irish, and Eastern European immigrants. How game goofy can folks be? :confused:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm about 35 minutes in and she's killing it. So refreshing to hear her talk and not hear cats rehashing hippie talking points from white liberals who only understand this issue from how it affects the white community. They ain't even thinking about black people, so black people who listen to them aren't either.
Imo this is her best work. Angela Rye talkin about Black people being immigrants was her in lol

What's funny is remember when Ben Carson said something like that? Shit hit every paper , went viral. Everybody was all "oh no he deeeeeednt!"

Pretty light skin woke girl says it and it goes right under the radar. Says it right in front of Charlemagne and they just keelee it up lol. But I will say I'm liking Charlemagnes thought process coming around.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So your answer is to halt immigrants from these low paying jobs instead of demanding more from the government that keeps us incarcerated and doesn't supply us better jobs and improved skills? almost 10 percent of black men are incarcerated and somehow that is an immigrant's fault?
You're being played by blame the next lowly made citizen game that rich whites use on poor white folks.

Immigration and African-American Employment Opportunities: The Response of Wages, Employment and Incarceration to Labor Supply Shocks

As immigrants disproportionately increased the supply of workers in a particular skill group, the wage of black workers in that group fell, the employment rate declined, and the incarceration rate rose. Our analysis suggests that a 10-percent immigrant-induced increase in the supply of a particular skill group reduced the black wage by 4.0 percent, lowered the employment rate of black men by 3.5 percentage points, and increased the incarceration rate of blacks by almost a full percentage point.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust me. No one can will be able to make a sound argument as to how illegal immigration and the boom in the Hispanic population has helped black America. They can only argue white liberal talking points about cheap vegetables and how it doesn't really matter. All of which is true from a white point of view.

And if folks don't think these Hispanic police won't profile them, they even goofier than I thought. Black America been down this road before with Italian, Irish, and Eastern European immigrants. How game goofy can folks be?
:confused:

I was literally about to post this. :smh: Every "ethnic" white group in America started off non-white and then became white after a generation or two.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

It only took a few decades for Hispanics to surpass black Americans in numbers, economic power, and political power, but it will take a long ass time for that to happen to white America if it ever happens.

Yeah, but Pablo has hijacked political power from black America. Fucking non-citizens are dominating the news. Fuck taking care of problems at home that these cacs haven't fixed, it's about poor Pablo and their children. So now, black America gets less attention and the problem will only get worse. So problems will only get worse as politicians cater less to black concerns.

As we move forward, white politicians will cater more and more to Hispanics. Why? Because it just makes sense. Black Americans are easily duped. Easily controlled. Perhaps the easiest controlled demographic in this country and that's saying a lot with all the dumb cacs who put Trump in office. And hispanic politicians will look after their own, as they fucking should.

And if folks don't think these Hispanic police won't profile them, they even goofier than I thought. Black America been down this road before with Italian, Irish, and Eastern European immigrants. How game goofy can folks be? :confused:
But but an illegal immigrant will vote Democrat (despite voting around 35% Republican actually) and they'll help get Republicans out of office...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Immigration and African-American Employment Opportunities: The Response of Wages, Employment and Incarceration to Labor Supply Shocks

As immigrants disproportionately increased the supply of workers in a particular skill group, the wage of black workers in that group fell, the employment rate declined, and the incarceration rate rose. Our analysis suggests that a 10-percent immigrant-induced increase in the supply of a particular skill group reduced the black wage by 4.0 percent, lowered the employment rate of black men by 3.5 percentage points, and increased the incarceration rate of blacks by almost a full percentage point.
You completely missed the point lol.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

poor white trash and slave mentality. "we need to kill each other for these scraps" smh

You fail to see the problem to begin with. Plus, there's not a fixed amount of jobs. If anything, it will help with this white daddy dependence on making money and create our own businesses and opportunity.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have posted this several times before but illegal immigration directly impacts us way more than it ever has impacted any other group and has played a huge role destroying the Black middle class. This is the abstract from a peer reviewed paper published by the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard:

The employment rate of black men, and particularly of low-skilled black men, fell precipitously between 1960 and 2000. At the same time, their incarceration rate rose. This paper examines the relation between immigration and these trends in employment and incarceration. Using data from the 1960–2000 US censuses, we find that a 10% immigration-induced increase in the supply of workers in a particular skill group reduced the black wage of that group by 2.5%, lowered the employment rate by 5.9 percentage points, and increased the incarceration rate by 1.3 percentage points.

https://sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/Economica2010.pdf

Other studies reached the same conclusions.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men.

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf
look we totally understand how immigration in the sum total n illegal immigrants to a larger extent affect us but the wall isnt the problem, this bigoted dog whistle BS wont solve shit about black unemployment especially unskilled labor , we have to be honest, everyone wants better border security dont conflate that with a border wall thats nothing but an edifice to a toddlers ego & red met to his racist base, more immigrants come in from airports and overstay their visa than anyone crossing the fuckin border, more drugs come in thru airports and besides the mexicans ..THIS IS THEIR NATIVE CONTINENT when its all said an done and some of this country's land is their land directly stolen from them anyway.

if we want to tackle unemployment for blackmen : here are a few steps that can move the needle quicker and faster than any fuckin wall

1: lets start with employers who hire illegals for below minimum wages (lets start with Trump n his fraud empires!!) punish them with a huge fine n increase their tax rate as a deterrent once they are found to be in violation

2: lets institute a rule that companies must not only hire minorities but set aside an affirmative style quota for descendants of american chattel slavery as a step to combat unemployment and crime which is a by product of unemployment

3: tax immigrant a bit higher than natives

but guess what ? they will never do that becos that will only help black folks more than any bs horse & buggy wall show they are putting up as a smokescreen

all these would combat alot of the "economic anxiety" issues that "illegal immigration" cause million time more than a fuckin wall can ever do!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
But but an illegal immigrant will vote Democrat (despite voting around 35% Republican actually) and they'll help get Republicans out of office...

Yeah man, that's what it's about. It's about WHITE democrats trying to get votes. 7 out of 10 is winning for them. Black democrat politicians just fall in line with their white masters as usual. Then it trickles down to the voters.

You see that placating, vote chasing Elizabeth Warren is donating her salary to refugees. That's a typical white liberal. Looking for other causes when people right in front of them suffering.
poor white trash and slave mentality. "we need to kill each other for these scraps" smh

You fail to see the problem to begin with. Plus, there's not a fixed amount of jobs. If anything, it will help with this white daddy dependence on making money and create our own businesses and opportunity.

What about having OUR issues first to be handled instead of THEIR issues? Is that enough to get you to stop being pro-illegal immigrant? 40 years ago, we wouldn't even be discussing this bullshit. How the fuck black people been here and built this country and getting line jumped? :confused:

Some of you cats need to watch that Yvette Carnell vid about this issue and stop parroting hippie talking points.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are way more efficient and pragmatic ways to deter illegal immigration other than to build a 5 billion dollar wall that will barely have an impact and only serve to stroke the president's ego. There's plenty of undocumented migration going on from Tijuana, do your research. Illegal border crossings have been fallen steadily for several years. But studies have shown that since the number of illegal border crossing has fallen, people coming here legally then illegally overstaying their visas has risen in greater numbers than border crossers. This further proves my point that a wall will do nothing. This is a made up controversy meant to distract and divide.

thats all we are saying

but if u ask them to give any other solution besides walls they get quiet cos the wall is just all they have fixated upon to give their frog emperor a win , no nuance no numbers nothing

i keep saying if they so concerned about "black unemployment they would act accordingly , so any blackperson supportin this bs is getting side eyed by me becos

they dont want solutions, they want a wall to appease their frog emperor n their rabid racist base a win.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats all we are saying

but if u ask them to give any other solution besides walls they get quiet cos the wall is just all they have fixated upon to give their frog emperor a win , no nuance no numbers nothing

i keep saying if they so concerned about "black unemployment they would act accordingly , so any blackperson supportin this bs is getting side eyed by me becos

they dont want solutions, they want a wall to appease their frog emperor n their rabid racist base a win.

I don't think anybody has said anything about the damn wall because it is ridiculous and will do absolutely nothing to reduce illegal immigration. However, I think it is silly for us as black people to ignore that we are worse off with more people illegally in the country who not only drive down wages but who are generally racist toward us.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, that's what it's about. It's about WHITE democrats trying to get votes. 7 out of 10 is winning for them. Black democrat politicians just fall in line with their white masters as usual. Then it trickles down to the voters.

You see that placating, vote chasing Elizabeth Warren is donating her salary to refugees. That's a typical white liberal. Looking for other causes when people right in front of them suffering.

What about having OUR issues first to be handled instead of THEIR issues? Is that enough to get you to stop being pro-illegal immigrant? 40 years ago, we wouldn't even be discussing this bullshit. How the fuck black people been here and built this country and getting line jumped? :confused:

Some of you cats need to watch that Yvette Carnell vid about this issue and stop parroting hippie talking points.

this is not bs , becos some of u guys wanna conflate shit

anything by Yvette is bs to me (thats just my personal thing with her n her doom&gloom bs while she's eating white cooch in her bedroom )

lets deal with it directly, rally to put up the motion for a policy that attacks the problem head on not some more bs distraction.. lets get to the nitty gritty , demonizing immigrants and demagoguery isnt gonna help us one bit , it only serves the white supremacist structure and i will not allow my voice to be jumbled in to the basket to give their dishonest argument credence..

once again

look we totally understand how immigration in the sum total n illegal immigrants to a larger extent affect us but the wall isnt the problem, this bigoted dog whistle BS wont solve shit about black unemployment especially unskilled labor , we have to be honest, everyone wants better border security dont conflate that with a border wall thats nothing but an edifice to a toddlers ego & red met to his racist base, more immigrants come in from airports and overstay their visa than anyone crossing the fuckin border, more drugs come in thru airports and besides the mexicans ..THIS IS THEIR NATIVE CONTINENT when its all said an done and some of this country's land is their land directly stolen from them anyway.

if we want to tackle unemployment for blackmen : here are a few steps that can move the needle quicker and faster than any fuckin wall

1: lets start with employers who hire illegals for below minimum wages (lets start with Trump n his fraud empires!!) punish them with a huge fine n increase their tax rate as a deterrent once they are found to be in violation

2: lets institute a rule that companies must not only hire minorities but set aside an affirmative style quota for descendants of american chattel slavery as a step to combat unemployment and crime which is a by product of unemployment

but guess what ? they will never do that becos that will only help black folks more than any bs horse & buggy wall show they are putting up as a smokescreen

all these would combat alot of the "economic anxiety" issues that "illegal immigration" cause a million time more than a fuckin wall can ever do!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think anybody has said anything about the damn wall because it is ridiculous and will do absolutely nothing to reduce illegal immigration. However, I think it is silly for us as black people to ignore that we are worse off with more people illegally in the country who not only drive down wages but who are generally racist toward us.
racists will racist
where do u think this argument about illegal immigration is coming from suddenly to a large extent if it isnt centered around the wall ?,
if we shore up our economic base with jobs and and strong middle class n get involved in native politics we dont need to worry about how some slave to WS ideals sees us , u dont see the European jews crying about how folks "feel" about them . they get strong economic base and regulate from there

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you think no one is trying to stop legal immigration you haven't been paying attention. Yes we have illegal crossings, but you do realize that Trump has been refusing entry to aslyum seekers and trying to make deals with Mexico to keep them there for months or years at a time instead of following our normal procedures?

Have you read any news in the past two years about caravans? Child separation and caging children? This is being done to people at the border who presented themselves for asylum even at the legal entry points. Why do you think folks have been raising hell the past two years? The Muslim ban was just phase 1. I've posted links in the past about the revoking of citizenship and the traffic stops. In fact I believe it was a Haitian man that was taken at one of the traffic stops.
folks are playing dumb i tell you.!! even fuckin WS dog whistle blower on faux FUCKER CARLSON said hes agaisnt "LEGAL IMMIGRATION" on his show, even racist walking back his dog whistles STEVE KK KING Complained about "other people children replenishing their "civilization" all that is part of their BS dogswhistle which is all tied to the WALL

and some of them supporting trump who i thought he said cos they're bring in drugs crime n rapist and shit even tho the numbers show its been in steady decline thru the southern border for years so when that arguments start to fall they suddenly wanna try to say its becos they lookin out for black folks umemployment

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol word on Tariq. Glad we agree on legal immigration as well. I feel like a broken record on the issue but I don't think Americans are generally ready to have a serious conversation around illegal immigration.

For one thing the "crisis" we're discussing is total bullshit... there is no crisis and the number of illegal crossings have been going down 15 years. Almost every element of the fantasy GOT style wall under discussion is contradicted by reality at every step. There are more modern and technologically savvy ways to improve security further and every pitch for the wall ignores the obvious problems a project at this scale entails. The Cato Institute with whom I disagree on many things actually had a great write up on this a little while back.

Illegal immigrants tend to make a pretty easy target, especially given that most people are law abiding and reasonably expect others to be as well. But this conversation never includes a frank look at the economic reality which lays the groundwork for illegal immigration in the first place (specifically of the Mexican and Central American variety)

No one is willing to work these jobs that illegals do (as was borne out in GA and AL when these States cracked down on employers). Moreover, we're unwilling to confront our own part in this mess as consumers who demand a race-to-the-bottom that drives the economic calculus that corporations cynically engage in at the behest of their shareholders. Most of the outrage around the issue feels dishonest and vacuous. Just another way for folks to absolve themselves of all responsibility for our shared situation while laying all ills of society at the feet of a nearly mythically awful group of "others". Theres the obvious racial and nativist appeal to these kind of anti illegal arguments which is off putting af as well.

Until folks are willing to have more nuanced convos I'm comfortable ignoring the current level of discussion as a bunch of white noise tbh.
most folks dont wanna be honest or pay the price for honesty, they rather use hitler tactics

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've dropped nothing but jewels.

Good to see a lot of brothas in this thread who aren't brainwashed and pushing back at the new liberal talking point lumping black people with illegal immigrants.

anything by that charlatan confused ass Yvette is dishonest BS, she can go on long searches to fins little easy target clips to pick n choose words to twist N turn around nake outta context anyway she wants but the truth doesnt change

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're so far gone, you don't realize, like his many supporters the true reason behind the "wall".

News flash, the wall is a deterrent for other policies being put into place. It was never about building a physical wall.

No one in their right mind thinks that a real terrorist or criminal is trekking hundreds of miles across a desert.

They fly in planes and get here by boats or student visas. Shit they can go to Canada and drive a car across. Or become a citizen somewhere else and come to the US and get a visa.

There 15 million ways to get to the US, ask the tons of European whites who come here illegally, but oh I guess it's ok for them to stay. White is right.

yep folks acting dumb!! i ignored a few people this last few weeks so u might be talkin to one of them :yes::D , just makes my bgol more pleasant !
TRUMP NEVER CAMPAIGNED ON THE WALL BEING A DETERRENT FOR WAGE LOWERING FOR BLACK FOLKS N POOR COMMUNITIES , HIS MAIN ARGUMENT WAS TERROR, DRUGS & CRIME folk wanna add some extra to it now that they are starting to lose the debate!

TRUMP IS NOT BUILDING NO FUCKIN WALL AS A WAY TO KEEP LEGAL OR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM VYING FOR AMERICAN JOBS WITH BLACK FOLKS

KOOLKEV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:bravo:

I am with Tariq Nasheed. Immigration has nothing to do with Black Americans. You'll have some blacks who try to use the black immigrants as an escape when the vast majority of the immigrants are not black. But, even those black immigrants I got my eye on now. Some of them come here and can be slick talking about Black Americans. They can be from the Caribbean, Africa or South America, or maybe Europe. For far too long I've been seeing and hearing these immigrants come here and shit on Black Americans when Black Americans opened the pathway for their bum ass.

-------------------------:yes:
-----------------------:yes:-:yes:
---------------------:yes:-----:yes:
-------------------:yes:---------:yes:
-----------------:yes:-------------:yes:
---------------:yes:-----------------:yes:
-------------:yes:---------------------:yes:
-----------:yes:-------------------------:yes:
---------:yes:-----------------------------:yes:
-------:yes::yes::yes:-----------------:yes::yes::yes:
---------------:yes:----------------:yes:
---------------:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

just in November of last year, everyone bgol member from the dem party talking part was that the Illegals get so much attention because they are organized and we are not...
i just threw my hands up and just peace'd out.

the whole cycle is>>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>Repubs bad vote for Dems>>Dems in office are to busy catering to every group>>Dems get voted out Rebubs>>>

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

THIS. Yall keep focusing on the Trump and the wall.

Wall or not the point still stands that illegal immigration HURTS low skilled Black Americans.

This shouldn't be our fight.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

The we're all "allies" mentality. "We need to stick together even though you have a history of treating me like your inferior when you get power " smh

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
this is not bs , becos some of u guys wanna conflate shit

anything by Yvette is bs to me (thats just my personal thing with her n her doom&gloom bs while she's eating white cooch in her bedroom )

lets deal with it directly, rally to put up the motion for a policy that attacks the problem head on not some more bs distraction.. lets get to the nitty gritty , demonizing immigrants and demagoguery isnt gonna help us one bit , it only serves the white supremacist structure and i will not allow my voice to be jumbled in to the basket to give their dishonest argument credence..

once again

all these would combat alot of the "economic anxiety" issues that "illegal immigration" cause a million time more than a fuckin wall can ever do!

Once again, you keep worrying about white supremacy. Dog whistles? It's all huffpost talking points. What about brown supremacy? :confused: What about yellow supremacy? Think those people don't think they are superior to black people? Take a breath and stop worrying about white people for one second. Worry about YOUR position in this pecking order.

You saying demonizing illegals doesn't help us one bit. Who is demonizing them? I keep asking one question and you cats can't answer it: How has the black community benefited from Hispanics passing us by in population, economic power, and political power?

It's that simple. Nothing to do with white people. It's about the status of the black community in this country. White supremacy is a battle on another front. Can someone please just answer my question or has Huffington post not wrote shit about that yet? :roflmao:Those kale eating, anorexic white bitches who keep pumping out all this pro-illegal immigrant nonsense don't care about the black community.

You cats focus on jobs but it's bigger than jobs. It's political power at stake. They also qualify as a minority and take away AA opportunities. We're losing. That's why we're talking about a fucking wall and little foreign kids. Meanwhile, it's fuck the black community. :smh:

Wall or not the point still stands that illegal immigration HURTS low skilled Black Americans.

Trump has caused people on both sides to lose their fucking minds. And illegal immigration hurts the entire black community. With each passing year, elections will have to address Hispanic needs first. Remember, they just don't give their votes to democrats. Democrats have to earn their votes thus all this pandering. Black voters are backburner status from here on out.

These Hispanics will be more worried about their homelands than the black communities. Believe that. And once they get money, they don't want to live around black people.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

we can focus on more than one thing at a time , but some of u guys r being dishonest n tryin to muddy the waters by adding the black employment situation to this BS thereby lending ur voice to the racist fuckkin cac repubs talkin point , while related they are not quite the same thing , so dont conflate both issues

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lol now THIS really sounds like something a white person would write. Particularly a white liberal

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

And it's funny cuz just by having to discuss this it ends up coming off as someone who feels this way DOESNT LIKE someone they don't even know. I like everybody. It's just not an issue high on my list. Good luck my friends

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, you keep worrying about white supremacy. Dog whistles? It's all huffpost talking points. What about brown supremacy? :confused: What about yellow supremacy? Think those people don't think they are superior to black people? Take a breath and stop worrying about white people for one second. Worry about YOUR position in this pecking order.

You saying demonizing illegals doesn't help us one bit. Who is demonizing them? I keep asking one question and you cats can't answer it: How has the black community benefited from Hispanics passing us by in population, economic power, and political power?

It's that simple. Nothing to do with white people. It's about the status of the black community in this country. White supremacy is a battle on another front. Can someone please just answer my question or has Huffington post not wrote shit about that yet? :roflmao:Those kale eating, anorexic white bitches who keep pumping out all this pro-illegal immigrant nonsense don't care about the black community.

You cats focus on jobs but it's bigger than jobs. It's political power at stake. They also qualify as a minority and take away AA opportunities. We're losing. That's why we're talking about a fucking wall and little foreign kids. Meanwhile, it's fuck the black community. :smh:

Trump has caused people on both sides to lose their fucking minds. And illegal immigration hurts the entire black community. With each passing year, elections will have to address Hispanic needs first. Remember, they just don't give their votes to democrats. Democrats have to earn their votes thus all this pandering. Black voters are backburner status from here on out.

These Hispanics will be more worried about their homelands than the black communities. Believe that. And once they get money, they don't want to live around black people.

u ask " How has the black community benefited from Hispanics passing us by in population, economic power, and political power?

could easily be reframed as :
" How has the black community benefited from whites passing us by increase in European population, economic power, and political power?
ask Paul Ryan about his push for VISAs for irish immigrants

How has the black community benefited from whitefarmers getting more grants & loans ? whilebalck farmers get shafted yearly even tho Obama made significant strides for some black farmers to get paid ( even tho yall complain barack aint never did shit for black folks)

How has the black community benefited from Trumps man removing protection for lending to low income families
How has the black community benefited from Trumps man removing protection for car loans to black families

we could go on & on...

increase

u d havent said anything about ur responsibility to push the needle in our favor by asking folks to organize around the ideals i had placed forth earlier.

all u ever do is demonize democrats as if we aint intelligent enuff to know the difference and knowing we are able to make changes from inside the democratic party cos its a non starter with the repubs

FYI immigration will never stop! thats just the fact of life, a wall wont stop immigration when there are more flying in at this point than crossing the border also cos border crossing has declined for 10year str8 !

once again
id rather spend my energy on organizing & pushing for these legislations below

MAKE A LAW THAT FINE EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS! (make them pay higher taxes if they break that law )

& A MAKE A LAW THAT TAXES NEW IMMIGRANTS AT A SLIGHTLY HIGHER RATE

& MAKE COMPANIES USE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LIKE STATUTE LIKE IN COLLEGES THAT DESIGNATE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF JOBS TO NATIVE BLACK FOLKS

THESE ARE A STRONGER DETERRENT THAN ANY WALL OR XENOPHOBIA U HAVE ABOUT IMMIGRANTS

i will not allow my voice to hijacked to add to the xenophobic racist wall conversation that only serves to boost ws ..

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

For the most part our options are voting dem or GOP. What republican policies benefit black people?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
For the most part our options are voting dem or GOP. What republican policies benefit black people?
Turns out, this issue is one.

And unfortunately around here, anytime anyone posts something that they think is, they get shouted down.