Tariq Nasheed: "I do not support immigration"

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
any person who can buy something and sell it at a profit can start a business. In fact, if you're an illegal immigrant there is way less scrutiny or danger working for yourself as opposed to someone else.

Yu really don't understand that someone who can't even have their presence in a country acknowledged can't legally start a business ? Is this that hard to get?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yu really don't understand that someone who can't even have their presence in a country acknowledged can't legally start a business ? Is this that hard to get?

You can't do it legally, but people do it anyway.

At least with a business you don't need to go through e-verify. Anyone, including illegals, can get a TIN and use that in place of SSN which makes you less likely to get caught. As long as you pay your taxes the IRS doesn't care if you're legal or not. They have no incentive to rat you out to ICE.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You can't do it legally, but people do it anyway.

At least with a business you don't need to go through e-verify. Anyone, including illegals, can get a TIN and use that in place of SSN which makes you less likely to get caught. As long as you pay your taxes the IRS doesn't care if you're legal or not. They have no incentive to rat you out to ICE.
This is now walking into stupidville.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what are you scared of exactly. Taco's burrito's, margarita's, people speaking spanish? You honestly think mexican's could take over America in your lifetime. Lol Seriously the only threat in our life

What jobs are lost? Immigration creates jobs. Have you noticed the unemployment rate is at an all time low yet we have this made up immigration crisis.
And thousands of jobs are created by immigration. You see immigrants as competition I see them as potential customers. The work. They buy cars houses food. They participate in the economy.

This idea that black people are in a competition with immigrants is stupid. Why are black people disadvantaged by immigration. People keep bringing up low skilled jobs like the problem is competition. No the problem is black people are competing for low skilled jobs. Why don't we teach our people a skill and stop complaining about competing to cut someones grass. The whole idea is dumb and regressive.

Don't buy into the fear black people it's not becoming. We are way more powerful than we give ourselves credit for and it's sad to see us slide into the same wack ass fear that the powers that be use to control poor uneducated white people. If I can educate my child for 18 years in America and the only job he is qualified to compete for a person who has zero American education can fill what's the problem? The problem is I wasted 18 years sending my child to school to learn absolutely nothing. Should I be mad at the competition? LOL no I should be mad at the system that put my child in a position to have to compete with an unskilled worker.

A bunch of nonsense and you sound pretty bougie... First thing is first a lot of black Americans lost blue collar jobs to illegals or legal immigration, the idea that this is not the case is false. Secondly, Alot of blue collar jobs pay well with time, most people who cut grass or immigrants and the money adds up. Here in Miami almost the whole blue collar market is Hispanic, I can go get a car radio installed and it's Hispanic dudes installing the radio, car wash, cut grass, electricians, plumbers and more.

All them jobs you speak off Hispanic can do it and hide from criticism that your black ass can't hide from, so yeah I'm not a fan of illegal immigration cuz my dad got to hide but my black ass is watched 24-7 so I disagree with you, sounds like some coon, CNN shit IMO.

And if they left the wages would go up due to less people to fill the jobs and we'll be targeted with cacs trying to compete for our labor which would put more black men in a situation of importance which may equal more marriages and families and less baby mom-mas.

Unemployment rate is low due to a lot of people just stopped trying and alto of people just open up their own shit, also wages are getting pretty bad across the board. There is always a game being played. Immigration has hurt a lot of AA men get opportunity and this is just the truth.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
A bunch of nonsense and you sound pretty bougie... First thing is first a lot of black Americans lost blue collar jobs to illegals or legal immigration, the idea that this is not the case is false. Secondly, Alot of blue collar jobs pay well with time, most people who cut grass or immigrants and the money adds up. Here in Miami almost the whole blue collar market is Hispanic, I can go get a car radio installed and it's Hispanic dudes installing the radio, car wash, cut grass, electricians, plumbers and more.

All them jobs you speak off Hispanic can do it and hide from criticism that your black ass can't hide from, so yeah I'm not a fan of illegal immigration cuz my dad got to hide but my black ass is watched 24-7 so I disagree with you, sounds like some coon, CNN shit IMO.

And if they left the wages would go up due to less people to fill the jobs and we'll be targeted with cacs trying to compete for our labor which would put more black men in a situation of importance which may equal more marriages and families and less baby mom-mas.

Unemployment rate is low due to a lot of people just stopped trying and alto of people just open up their own shit, also wages are getting pretty bad across the board. There is always a game being played. Immigration has hurt a lot of AA men get opportunity and this is just the truth.

1, I dare you to find stats to back all that up.

2, the blue collar market in Miami specifically has ALWAYS been overwhelmingly Hispanic. Legal or illegal. They didnt hurt us, we actually never had that market.

3, Black peeps in Florida benefit from immigration more then most cause all the Haitians who come down will do business with AA before they do business with Hispanics or Whites.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
do you have any data to back this up? Not questioning you but I'd like to hear more.

Which part exactly?

This point is anecdotal, i know it from living in Florida and coming from Haiti myself. All we've done is grown the black population in the state. We dont just do business only amongst ourselves either. We live, go to church and marry with AA families. Which is whats needed for our numbers to grow.

I dont know how we can expect our political clout to grow by refusing to grow our own communities.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck y'all sweatin tariq for..

I hear Spanish muthafuckas saying fuck em..

Send them all back....

I'm talkin Dominicans Puerto Ricans and some mexicans...

Youd be shocked at how many hispanics arw sayin fuck those Hispanics...

They worried about what "black" folk

Thinking and its gonna be
.their own family members calling ice on their asses..

Sleep if I want..trump has millions of Hispanic voters..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

No Surprise with Sharpton. It's been the usual flunkies for democrats conflating issues. Cats like Sharpton been shilling for democrats and selling folks out for years. :smh:

Now they are being used by white liberals to push 'save the illegals.'
Fuck y'all sweatin tariq for..

I hear Spanish muthafuckas saying fuck em..

Send them all back....

I'm talkin Dominicans Puerto Ricans and some mexicans...

Youd be shocked at how many hispanics arw sayin fuck those Hispanics...

They worried about what "black" folk

Thinking and its gonna be
.their own family members calling ice on their asses..

Sleep if I want..trump has millions of Hispanic voters..

Exactly. The people who are making the most noise about this shit are far left white liberals. They been overhyping this shit since 2015. Naturally, SOME hispanics might be in their feelings, but most know the game is bullshit and these aren't asylum cases.

But any black person caught up in this 'sky is falling' bullshit is a damn fool. If you eliminated the hippie outrage caused by some type of overemotional reaction to Trump's persona, black folks wouldn't even be talking about this like folks weren't concerned about illegals for the last 40 years. :smh:

The American black voter is getting played like a fiddle. Shit is embarrassing.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I agree with Tariq. I’m tired of black folks breaking there necks for other groups of people and then when they come to this country they want to shit and look down on black Americans.

You got these same Latinos when they come to this country and reep the benefits and then vote republican and side with white supremacy. Same thing with the LGBT community. They hate straight black men. And it’s the same black man (Obama) that pass laws so you can marry and have a platform.

So that is one thing I like about trump. He is raising hell on other groups. While the past 2 years blacks have been chilling. It’s the immigrants and the gays that are losing there rights.
You break your neck? How so?

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Instead of immigrants coming here and making things bad for and talking shit about black America they should stay in their own countries and build that shit up. Don't come to America and leach off of Black Americans and then talk shit about them. Build your own shit and don't flee like cowards.

Dr. Claude Anderson even pointed out that these immigrants come to America to replace Black Americans.
How do they make things bad for black Americans? Immigrants come to the US for opportunity and do not take the opportunity for granted, for the most part. If a immigrant comes and takes the food off your plate, you deserve for it to be taken. Americans have the upper hand from birth compared to most immigrants who come to the country and a lot of Americans feel like they are losing. Step up the hustle if you feel you are losing to a newcomer.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
How do they make things bad for black Americans? Immigrants come to the US for opportunity and do not take the opportunity for granted, for the most part. If a immigrant comes and takes the food off your plate, you deserve for it to be taken. Americans have the upper hand from birth compared to most immigrants who come to the country and a lot of Americans feel like they are losing. Step up the hustle if you feel you are losing to a newcomer.

They should stay in their countries and fix it. It was black Americans who changed shit here and now people want to come here and eat off Ados plate. It’s unearned benefits. Create opportunities in your own countries and quit leaching off Ados.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
They should stay in their countries and fix it. It was black Americans who changed shit here and now people want to come here and eat off Ados plate. It’s unearned benefits. Create opportunities in your own countries and quit leaching off Ados.
Again, you are losing at life if a newcomer takes food off your plate.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
The neat thing about fascist propaganda is that it presents us with this mythically awful group who are the source of all social ills and then simultaneously casts them as weak/lazy freeloaders ("they're on welfare!") and as strong hard-working-job-stealing savages ("dey took yer jobs!"). Umberto Eco broke it down brilliantly in his seminal essay... worth a read since the fash seems to be coming back into style these days.

“By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

Synopsis of essay
Actual essay

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
You break your neck? How so?

I’m not breaking my neck by having a bleeding Liberal heart for these Mexican Mother fuckers and all these other groups like Asians and Arabs. These same people come to America and want to look down on black people and talk shit about they do not want to see blacks dating there daughters and shit. They have the same racist white supremacy ideas but with trump he showing you that if your not Aryan white you are getting your wake up call !

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Surprise with Sharpton. It's been the usual flunkies for democrats conflating issues. Cats like Sharpton been shilling for democrats and selling folks out for years. :smh:

Now they are being used by white liberals to push 'save the illegals.'

Exactly. The people who are making the most noise about this shit are far left white liberals. They been overhyping this shit since 2015. Naturally, SOME hispanics might be in their feelings, but most know the game is bullshit and these aren't asylum cases.

But any black person caught up in this 'sky is falling' bullshit is a damn fool. If you eliminated the hippie outrage caused by some type of overemotional reaction to Trump's persona, black folks wouldn't even be talking about this like folks weren't concerned about illegals for the last 40 years. :smh:

The American black voter is getting played like a fiddle. Shit is embarrassing.

its not so much being played its that,

you cant show us an image of u.s law enfarcement, then a cryin brown child in court..or in their presence..

its a no brainer where and who are emotions are going to ride with...in that case...

but on the whole, we know how many latinos were bought over here to be the "new negro".

we know this is all a cac plan that back fired righ tin their pink lil faces..

they were supposed to come here, and fight us for jobs, I mean literally FIGHT...

but none of that shit happend, the most they get is latinos joining them in their economic plight to keep the god race down,

but then they would take their money and send it overseas to their countries. thats not how it was supposed to be.. plus they never let their culture go..

they were supposed to dump their culture and embrace cac americanship.. and up cac census numbers.....

cacs even labeled many immigrants "white" when they got here so it would be a breeze for them to do...

many used that "white" label to get shit, loans and all that.. but they NEVER let their culture go.. and never fully assimilated into cac american culture...

then when it came out... their numbers surpassed caucazoids numbers..

they realized their plan to bring in the "snakes" to control the "rats"
just created a snake problem..

sorry too many caucazoids maybe very intellectual but they are spiritually stupid as fuck..

INFORMED as fuck but extremely fuckin spiritually stupid!!!

and are the cause of their own destruction, they actually had an opportunity to make some power soul moves..

by NOT doing to us what we did to them, they wouldve ascended right past us.. yes they were the original slaves and we are the original masters... but thats another topic for another thread

but

they sure fucked up.... and too many are too spiritually stupid to realize it..

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I’m not breaking my neck by having a bleeding Liberal heart for these Mexican Mother fuckers and all these other groups like Asians and Arabs. These same people come to America and want to look down on black people and talk shit about they do not want to see blacks dating there daughters and shit. They have the same racist white supremacy ideas but with trump he showing you that if your not Aryan white you are getting your wake up call !
So not really breaking necks.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
its not so much being played its that,

you cant show us an image of u.s law enfarcement, then a cryin brown child in court..or in their presence..

its a no brainer where and who are emotions are going to ride with...in that case...

but on the whole, we know how many latinos were bought over here to be the "new negro".

we know this is all a cac plan that back fired righ tin their pink lil faces..

they were supposed to come here, and fight us for jobs, I mean literally FIGHT...

but none of that shit happend, the most they get is latinos joining them in their economic plight to keep the god race down,

but then they would take their money and send it overseas to their countries. thats not how it was supposed to be.. plus they never let their culture go..

they were supposed to dump their culture and embrace cac americanship.. and up cac census numbers.....

cacs even labeled many immigrants "white" when they got here so it would be a breeze for them to do...

many used that "white" label to get shit, loans and all that.. but they NEVER let their culture go.. and never fully assimilated into cac american culture...

then when it came out... their numbers surpassed caucazoids numbers..

they realized their plan to bring in the "snakes" to control the "rats"
just created a snake problem..

sorry too many caucazoids maybe very intellectual but they are spiritually stupid as fuck..

INFORMED as fuck but extremely fuckin spiritually stupid!!!

and are the cause of their own destruction, they actually had an opportunity to make some power soul moves..

by NOT doing to us what we did to them, they wouldve ascended right past us.. yes they were the original slaves and we are the original masters... but thats another topic for another thread

but

they sure fucked up.... and too many are too spiritually stupid to realize it..
It's all about votes and cheap labor. One group of cacs realized the can get 6-7 out of 10 votes from a certain demographic. Best believe immigration stances would be flipped if voting was different. Dems couldn't build a wall quick enough if they were only getting 3 out of 10 hispanic votes.

What's sad is black voters caught up in the middle of this shit and don't realize it or haven't seen the game for decades. Since our politicians are pimped by white democrats, here we are. Effectively replaced. :smh:

Black politicians have dropped the ball way too much. They helped usher in the 90s and the prison industrial complex. They have allowed democrats to pimp the fuck out of them while running cities like Cleveland into the ground. Now they falling hard for this immigration and Trump boogeyman shit.

People rely on their leaders man. Our community been sold out. This immigration topic just more of the same. Black politicians following anything white liberals make an issue. :smh:

Get ready for 2020. Black politics dictated by 20-something, white hippies. Some yoga-obsessed vegans who bathe twice a week are going to keep flooding the Internet with 'news'(really opinion pieces) about illegals and LBGTQ shit and our politicians will listen like always. Free everything for illegals, but reparations needs 10 years of study. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's all about votes and cheap labor. One group of cacs realized the can get 6-7 out of 10 votes from a certain demographic. Best believe immigration stances would be flipped if voting was different. Dems couldn't build a wall quick enough if they were only getting 3 out of 10 hispanic votes.

What's sad is black voters caught up in the middle of this shit and don't realize it or haven't seen the game for decades. Since our politicians are pimped by white democrats, here we are. Effectively replaced. :smh:

Black politicians have dropped the ball way too much. They helped usher in the 90s and the prison industrial complex. They have allowed democrats to pimp the fuck out of them while running cities like Cleveland into the ground. Now they falling hard for this immigration and Trump boogeyman shit.

People rely on their leaders man. Our community been sold out. This immigration topic just more of the same. Black politicians following anything white liberals make an issue. :smh:

Get ready for 2020. Black politics dictated by 20-something, white hippies. Some yoga-obsessed vegans who bathe twice a week are going to keep flooding the Internet with 'news'(really opinion pieces) about illegals and LBGTQ shit and our politicians will listen like always. Free everything for illegals, but reparations needs 10 years of study. :smh:

you got many still tryin to get water from a brick, but there are a growing few that are like.. yea fuck speeches...

what am I getting for my vote that I can feel and touch a good return on my investing vote..

its gonna be about tangibles..... folks are slowly wakin up to masonic mind fuckery....

as far as the voting thing.. latinos were never supposed to get politcally astute and start building their own communities... and

started voting for candidates who will give them more... they are not being the block vote for pink toe nation that they were supposed to be..

as far as pink toe kingdom is concerned them muthafuckas gotta go....

btw

pink toe is NOT a racist term... there are plenty of dark skin pink toes
p57448g.png

just sayin

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
you got many still tryin to get water from a brick, but there are a growing few that are like.. yea fuck speeches...

what am I getting for my vote that I can feel and touch a good return on my investing vote..

its gonna be about tangibles..... folks are slowly wakin up to masonic mind fuckery....

as far as the voting thing.. latinos were never supposed to get politcally astute and start building their own communities... and

started voting for candidates who will give them more... they are not being the block vote for pink toe nation that they were supposed to be..

as far as pink toe kingdom is concerned them muthafuckas gotta go....

btw

pink toe is NOT a racist term... there are plenty of dark skin pink toes
p57448g.png

just sayin
Yeah, I noticed a few black voters are talking tangibles, but most still under the hippie spell. Shit is sad. Idiots been in a frenzy for 4 years over illegals and mean tweets. These hippies ready to throw Obama under the bus over illegals. This shit went from 0-60.

Hispanics assimilate though. After they get their money right, the second and third generations ain't on that old country shit like that. I ain't mad at them. They getting in where they fit in. Smart. Walk here, claim asylum even though it's bullshit, and hustle hard. They now second, so their issues are the more important ones.

Black America has to take a seat and hear anything real they bring up being called Russian bots. MSM is ran by hippies and is all over this illegal immigration shit. It's to the point black people need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC. Shit is turning into FOX for the left. :smh: