Tariq Nasheed: "I do not support immigration"

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Aside from immigration, since this is in dispute at the moment.
Don't wanna derail the thread. It's about this issue. See ya in the next one. Somebody would say an issue , someone would disagree, and this would end up being about something else

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
we can focus on more than one thing at a time , but some of u guys r being dishonest n tryin to muddy the waters by adding the black employment situation to this BS thereby lending ur voice to the racist fuckkin cac repubs talkin point , while related they are not quite the same thing , so dont conflate both issues

What is dishonest about pointing out the negative effects of illegal immigration on our community????

You keep arguing this either or scenario where if you're against illegal immigration your with the racist CACs. Thats bullshit.

Are we really only allowed hold viewpoints that oppose CAC republicans, regardless of how it affects us?? :smh:

And btw, we can't focus on more than one thing at a time. That's the total opposite of focus.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You keep arguing this either or scenario where if you're against illegal immigration your with the racist CACs. Thats bullshit.

Are we really only allowed hold viewpoints that oppose CAC republicans, regardless of how it affects us

I'm starting to think this bullshit wall is finally breaking down, no pun intended

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The we're all "allies" mentality. "We need to stick together even though you have a history of treating me like your inferior when you get power " smh
who said anything about sticking together? We need to improve our communities as a collective and demand change from those in power. But for argument's sake, (let's ignore facts, voting patterns, and actual interaction from those that live in communities with newly made immigrants) if they do get in power and treat us as inferior as you say, how is this different from the current state of affairs? How is keeping them out changing anything?

Brainwashed idiots protecting scraps instead of demanding more. smh

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
What is dishonest about pointing out the negative effects of illegal immigration on our community????

Are we really only allowed hold viewpoints that oppose CAC republicans, regardless of how it affects us?? :smh:

And btw, we can't focus on more than one thing at a time. That's the total opposite of focus.

You don't get it. I personally don't care if immigrants seeking asylum are granted it or not. I personally don't care if folks who are illegal are deported. I'm not pro or anti immigration, but there is a way to do things that is right and a way to do things that is wrong.

The thing I take issue with is the mistreatment, and dehumanization of immigrants. Calling them animals. Stealing their children. (And yes the child separation policy was just an attempt to steal their kids. They were not keeping track of the parents, they were deporting the parents and keeping the kids. Even when the parent was known, they were making excuses not to return the kid, and had to be forced to do paternity tests. The businesses they gave contracts to were for a period of YEARS, good for millions of dollars. Some parents had their kids adopted out, don't know where they are and can't get them back.) Putting people in cages in inhumane conditions. Skirting the law and making up new policies outside the law to allow and justify the treatment of these people.

As a people who have had this done to us, we know where it leads and the pain it causes. We have been dehumanized to the extent that slavery was supposed to be for our own good. We were experimented on and thought to not feel pain. To this day the fact that black men are super human and black people don't feel pain allows for the narrative that police force is warranted and that we don't need to be treated for pain in medical situations. Some of those kids who were snatched from their parents are never going to be right in the head again.

Every time we complain about mistreatment of black folks, it is dismissed as playing the race card, something all in our mind, or something we deserved. We should be the main ones sounding the alarm about this and making sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.We have no moral high ground to stand on if we are ok with others being mistreated and ONLY looking out for ourselves. That doesn't mean we don't look out for ourselves or we put others first, but there are certain norms we need to hold, certain mindsets we can't allow to become mainstream again. We always get treated worse than someone else. If it becomes acceptable to treat these other races like shit, how much more are we going to be affected?

I've said this in the past:

We have an opportunity to to position ourselves as a moral authority in opposition to America's hateful practices, similar to how the Jewish community has. We can advocate and acquire resources for our community, while advocating for other PoC.

We have all these studies about how children will be affected even with counseling. For a few months of abuse vs the centuries that we endured. Do you ever recall any slaves being sent to therapy? Joy brings that point up in her Post traumatic slave syndrome presentation.

Anytime the black community seeks assistance it is seen as begging. We have an opportunity to change the narrative and demand from a position of strength to be compensated for ongoing abuses to fix issues in our community caused by this country's treatment of us. I can bet you almost anything these immigrants are about to get PAID via numerous lawsuits.

When you are advocating for someone else it is always viewed more favorable than when it appears you are only vested in self interest.

I can't be the only one who sees the potential possibilities in this. The president just got finished with an infomercial for racial hatred covered on all the news networks. With social media there can be pushback and gains for our own community.

"Trump is doing ABC. This causes DEF. We know because it happened to us. We need to stop him from doing this to (whomever the target of the moment is). We need healing in our community still. GHI is what we need. " then lobby for what we want.

I can't be the only person who thinks like this. I don't know the details of how to organize and make it happen, but I see the possibilities to do the right thing AND help our communities come up in the process.

Again sorry for any typos.

This is what. Was trying to explain to @soulonice the other day. This is how black folks should be speaking out against this. We can be against this policy, remind folks how we were affected and STILL being affected, but then I would add, advocate for our community while advocating for theirs. Remind this country that our community is broken because of America's policies, and ask for resources to make it right from a position of moral authority and repairing damage done rather than a position of what white folks see as begging and trying to promote white guilt. The nuance is subtle, but it's there. Every time a black person speaks on this they should be tying it to what was done to our community, to remind folks this is not new and that the effects are still ongoing.

Partly that. We've had a back and forth going on here: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/c...th-texas-maddow-breaks-down-in-tears.1006368/

I think you do need to distinguish between white people and white supremacy when attacking issues so you don't put folks on the defensive. They can't hear when they are busy looking to guard themselves against attack and automatically many stop at white and never focus on the system of white supremacy. I think black folks need that lesson as well. All whites benefit from white supremacy, and even some lighter skinned blacks due to colorism issues, but not all whites are racist. Some are working to dismantle the system of white supremacy. Everyone, including black folks, gets influenced by centuries old anti-black propaganda. This is a chance to change the narrative. Since there is such a focus on known effects of separation of families, that society as a whole is agreeing on, that is an opportunity for us to speak out for them and still draw attention to our needs.

We know how this stuff has destroyed our communities. IMO we should be the first ones condemning this so that we are not left with another broken population. Some folks don't make the connection between our treatment and problems we face. This can cause a light to go off for other races who see blacks needing help as blacks begging or being lazy instead of needing healing. Slaves were beaten, tortured and separated and never got ONE therapy session. We were told to get over it. They are saying some of these kids may never be right even with counseling, and this is trauma of a few months, not the centuries we endured.

The other reason I take issue with this is Christian based and deals with repercussions on the Church and our nation, but since half y'all don't believe in God, I'm not going to go into that.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You don't get it. I personally don't care if immigrants seeking asylum are granted it or not. I personally don't care if folks who are illegal are deported. I'm not pro or anti immigration, but there is a way to do things that is right and a way to do things that is wrong.

The thing I take issue with is the mistreatment, and dehumanization of immigrants.

I don't think you get it.....

I don't disagree with you about their mistreatment but that's not what we're discussing.

We're talking about the indirect consequences on us once they are here.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only white people should fear immigrants. I haven't heard one cogent argument why I as a black man should be anti-immigration. What indirect consequences? Like what? I know a direct consequence. The direct dilution of the white majority in America. That has a significant affect on my well being in America and I love it. All that other shit is bullshit. I ain't scared they gonna take my job or anything else. Fear is for white people.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't think you get it.....

I don't disagree with you about their mistreatment but that's not what we're discussing.

We're talking about the indirect consequences on us once they are here.
All that shit is a misdirection of a simple statement and they know iT

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Only white people should fear immigrants. I haven't heard one cogent argument why I as a black man should be anti-immigration. What indirect consequences? Like what? I know a direct consequence. The direct dilution of the white majority in America. That has a significant affect on my well being in America and I love it. All that other shit is bullshit. I ain't scared they gonna take my job or anything else. Fear is for white people.
That's doesn't dilute shit. They end up classifying as white within two generations.

And even if they don't, take a look at how Blacl people are treated within the countries you're talking about. No need for a crystal ball, you can see it right now.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
For the most part our options are voting dem or GOP. What republican policies benefit black people?
We discussing one right now. :lol: My question still hasn't been answered because it can't be answered in any damn way that shines a good light on illegal immigration.

But it's not about republicans right now. It's just about not getting played by democrats. I'm not suggesting voting republican. I'm suggesting we tell white liberals to slow their roll. We don't have to agree and/or cop pleas for all their stances. Black community comes before the democratic party.

Community getting played big time, but what's new? Have to put the hate for that fuck Trump aside.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
We discussing one right now. :lol: My question still hasn't been answered because it can't be answered in any damn way that shines a good light on illegal immigration.

But it's not about republicans right now. It's just about not getting played by democrats. I'm not suggesting voting republican. I'm suggesting we tell white liberals to slow their roll. We don't have to agree and/or cop pleas for all their stances. Black community comes before the democratic party.

Community getting played big time, but what's new? Have to put the hate for that fuck Trump aside.

So are you suggesting we sit out and let the GOP gain power and dilute the power of our vote via gerrymandering etc? I'm all for getting dems to earn our vote, but imo the time to do that is during primaries. Once it comes down to the dem and repub, do we sit out?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So are you suggesting we sit out and let the GOP gain power and dilute the power of our vote via gerrymandering etc? I'm all for getting dems to earn our vote, but imo the time to do that is during primaries. Once it comes down to the dem and repub, do we sit out?
No. I'm suggesting we wake up and realize that just because something is good for democrats doesn't mean it's good for us. Too many of us are taking up a pro-illegal stance without thinking.

We should make it clear that we want politicians that have our community's interests at heart before foreigners. That means locally putting in more politicians who don't pander to illegals. Have to start now, but I fear it's too late and our fate as 4th place in this country is now sealed.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with Tariq. I’m tired of black folks breaking there necks for other groups of people and then when they come to this country they want to shit and look down on black Americans.

You got these same Latinos when they come to this country and reep the benefits and then vote republican and side with white supremacy. Same thing with the LGBT community. They hate straight black men. And it’s the same black man (Obama) that pass laws so you can marry and have a platform.

So that is one thing I like about trump. He is raising hell on other groups. While the past 2 years blacks have been chilling. It’s the immigrants and the gays that are losing there rights.
I'm sure @easy_b won't like this comment.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. I'm suggesting we wake up and realize that just because something is good for democrats doesn't mean it's good for us. Too many of us are taking up a pro-illegal stance without thinking.

We should make it clear that we want politicians that have our community's interests at heart before foreigners. That means locally putting in more politicians who don't pander to illegals. Have to start now, but I fear it's too late and our fate as 4th place in this country is now sealed.
It's nice to finally see someone speak with some sense on here.

You're right.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I dunno why this is so tough to grasp lol.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

U KEEP SAYIN NO ONE IS ANSWERIN UR QUESTION, @Camille DID , I PUT FORTH AN IDEA AND U STILL ASKING ?
WHICH MEANS U DONT WANT ANSWERS OR SOLUTIONS!
I THOUGHT WE WERE INTERESTED IN NOT JUST COMPLAINING BUT ALSO LOOKING AT SOLUTIONS?,

DEMAGOGUERY & XENOPHOBIA ISNT AN IDEA OF A SOLUTION ,
SOLUTIONS WE CLAIM WE ARE MORE INTERESTED IN, INSTEAD OF JUST COMPLAINING , U ONLY WANT TO FEEL LIKE THERE ARE NO OPTIONS OTHER THAN BE A DEMAGOGUE OR IMMIGRANT HATING HACK

THENU ALSO SAID :That means locally putting in more politicians who don't pander to illegals.:
I THOUGHT U WERE ONE OF THOSE "DONT VOTE" OR WANTED #BLAXIT ?
SO HOW DO U INTEND TO "PUT IN MORE POLITICIANS WHO DONT PANDER..." WITHOUT VOTING?

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

doesn't make sense, tons of jobs are lost to immigration.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
racists will racist
where do u think this argument about illegal immigration is coming from suddenly to a large extent if it isnt centered around the wall ?,
if we shore up our economic base with jobs and and strong middle class n get involved in native politics we dont need to worry about how some slave to WS ideals sees us , u dont see the European jews crying about how folks "feel" about them . they get strong economic base and regulate from there

People forget that these new immigrants are replacing old dying CACs for the most part. The white population falls, the Hispanic population rises and the Black population stays more or less the same.

As racist as these immigrants can be they have nothing on the Archie Bunker generation. Some individuals might, but not collectively.

Finally, this trend won't last. So many able bodied working people are leaving Central America that eventually it will create a labor shortage there. Once that happens unemployment drops, wages rise, and fewer people see the need to come to America.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's doesn't dilute shit. They end up classifying as white within two generations.

And even if they don't, take a look at how Blacl people are treated within the countries you're talking about. No need for a crystal ball, you can see it right now.

So what are you scared of exactly. Taco's burrito's, margarita's, people speaking spanish? You honestly think mexican's could take over America in your lifetime. Lol Seriously the only threat in our life
doesn't make sense, tons of jobs are lost to immigration.

What jobs are lost? Immigration creates jobs. Have you noticed the unemployment rate is at an all time low yet we have this made up immigration crisis.
And thousands of jobs are created by immigration. You see immigrants as competition I see them as potential customers. The work. They buy cars houses food. They participate in the economy.

This idea that black people are in a competition with immigrants is stupid. Why are black people disadvantaged by immigration. People keep bringing up low skilled jobs like the problem is competition. No the problem is black people are competing for low skilled jobs. Why don't we teach our people a skill and stop complaining about competing to cut someones grass. The whole idea is dumb and regressive.

Don't buy into the fear black people it's not becoming. We are way more powerful than we give ourselves credit for and it's sad to see us slide into the same wack ass fear that the powers that be use to control poor uneducated white people. If I can educate my child for 18 years in America and the only job he is qualified to compete for a person who has zero American education can fill what's the problem? The problem is I wasted 18 years sending my child to school to learn absolutely nothing. Should I be mad at the competition? LOL no I should be mad at the system that put my child in a position to have to compete with an unskilled worker.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
So what are you scared of exactly. Taco's burrito's, margarita's, people speaking spanish? You honestly think mexican's could take over America in your lifetime. Lol Seriously the only threat in our life

What jobs are lost? Immigration creates jobs. Have you noticed the unemployment rate is at an all time low yet we have this made up immigration crisis.
And thousands of jobs are created by immigration. You see immigrants as competition I see them as potential customers. The work. They buy cars houses food. They participate in the economy.

This idea that black people are in a competition with immigrants is stupid. Why are black people disadvantaged by immigration. People keep bringing up low skilled jobs like the problem is competition. No the problem is black people are competing for low skilled jobs. Why don't we teach our people a skill and stop complaining about competing to cut someones grass. The whole idea is dumb and regressive.

Don't buy into the fear black people it's not becoming. We are way more powerful than we give ourselves credit for and it's sad to see us slide into the same wack ass fear that the powers that be use to control poor uneducated white people. If I can educate my child for 18 years in America and the only job he is qualified to compete for a person who has zero American education can fill what's the problem? The problem is I wasted 18 years sending my child to school to learn absolutely nothing. Should I be mad at the competition? LOL no I should be mad at the system that put my child in a position to have to compete with an unskilled worker.

Funny how you’re in a Black discussion with the name of a mongol ruler, arguing on behalf of immigrants, with false information, that’s irrelevant to the discussion, and this witch hunt board doesn’t really notice it lol

He Temujin, aka Ghenghis Khan, don’t skip over what I posted a second ago.

HOW are African descendants treated IN Mexico right now? How about in Honduras? Columbia?

Since you seem to think we’re all united, hows that working out currently in the countries they’re leaving?wheres that solidarity?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
U KEEP SAYIN NO ONE IS ANSWERIN UR QUESTION, @Camille DID , I PUT FORTH AN IDEA AND U STILL ASKING ?
WHICH MEANS U DONT WANT ANSWERS OR SOLUTIONS!
I THOUGHT WE WERE INTERESTED IN NOT JUST COMPLAINING BUT ALSO LOOKING AT SOLUTIONS?,

DEMAGOGUERY & XENOPHOBIA ISNT AN IDEA OF A SOLUTION ,
SOLUTIONS WE CLAIM WE ARE MORE INTERESTED IN, INSTEAD OF JUST COMPLAINING , U ONLY WANT TO FEEL LIKE THERE ARE NO OPTIONS OTHER THAN BE A DEMAGOGUE OR IMMIGRANT HATING HACK

THENU ALSO SAID :That means locally putting in more politicians who don't pander to illegals.:
I THOUGHT U WERE ONE OF THOSE "DONT VOTE" OR WANTED #BLAXIT ?
SO HOW DO U INTEND TO "PUT IN MORE POLITICIANS WHO DONT PANDER..." WITHOUT VOTING?
My question wasn't answered. You went on about white farmers and other shit. No answer. Camile just talked about republican vs democrat. I never said don't vote. When the fuck did I say that.

Listen. Just admit you can't answer the question in a way that makes illegal immigration beneficial and not harmful to black people. It's cool. Once you brought up white people once again, I knew you couldn't answer. Fucking white farmers? What the fuck? Xenophobia? That's huffpost shit once again.

You can't list any positives for the black community, but the opposition has showed all the negatives.

How the fuck is self-preservation of an already oppressed community related to xenophobia? :confused: That's some white hippie shit right there. Some white bitch at huffpost with a $10 coffee next to her $2000 laptop started all this xenophobia shit with Trump and all the pro-illegals can't stop with the word.

"Immigrating hating hack"? And once again, in typical huffpost fashion, illegal immigration is turned into immigration. :smh: When have I stated anything negative about immigration OTHER than wanting to clean up H-1B?

All your talking points were created by huffpost(and similar sites) to go against rednecks who watch fox news. They were not meant to argue against how illegal immigration has negatively affected the black community. The left has not created those talking points because they can't. They have no counter to black people falling behind Hispanics in number, economic power, and political power. NONE. So by default, neither do you or anyone other pro-illegal in this thread.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Funny how you’re in a Black discussion with the name of a mongol ruler, arguing on behalf of immigrants, with false information, that’s irrelevant to the discussion, and this witch hunt board doesn’t really notice it lol

He Temujin, aka Ghenghis Khan, don’t skip over what I posted a second ago.

HOW are African descendants treated IN Mexico right now? How about in Honduras? Columbia?

Since you seem to think we’re all united, hows that working out currently in the countries they’re leaving?wheres that solidarity?
I posted what black people go through in Mexico in another thread. These cats are amazing with their ignorance. :smh: Replacing one group with another is winning to them. We have historic and modern evidence of how all these other groups treat black people. From Hispanics to sand cacs to Asians, yet it's all fucking ignored because white people mad. :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My question wasn't answered. You went on about white farmers and other shit. No answer. Camile just talked about republican vs democrat. I never said don't vote. When the fuck did I say that.

Listen. Just admit you can't answer the question in a way that makes illegal immigration beneficial and not harmful to black people. It's cool. Once you brought up white people once again, I knew you couldn't answer. Fucking white farmers? What the fuck? Xenophobia? That's huffpost shit once again.

You can't list any positives for the black community, but the opposition has showed all the negatives.

How the fuck is self-preservation of an already oppressed community related to xenophobia? :confused: That's some white hippie shit right there. Some white bitch at huffpost with a $10 coffee next to her $2000 laptop started all this xenophobia shit with Trump and all the pro-illegals can't stop with the word.

"Immigrating hating hack"? And once again, in typical huffpost fashion, illegal immigration is turned into immigration. :smh: When have I stated anything negative about immigration OTHER than wanting to clean up H-1B?

All your talking points were created by huffpost(and similar sites) to go against rednecks who watch fox news. They were not meant to argue against how illegal immigration has negatively affected the black community. The left has not created those talking points because they can't. They have no counter to black people falling behind Hispanics in number, economic power, and political power. NONE. So by default, neither do you or anyone other pro-illegal in this thread.

u implying i can think myself that i needa $10 coffe drinking cac chick writer for huffpost to think for me ?

U KEEP TALKIN ABOUT THE PROBLEM , IM TALKIN SOLUTIONS
U asked a question thats simple & my answer, is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS PROBLEMATIC TO EVERYONE but THATS not WHAT Ure implying and IN A SIMPLE TERM,
BUT WHITE FOLKS AINT WORRIED ABOUT EUROPEANS COMIN HERE !
SEE PAUL RYAN TRYIN TO GiVE VISAS TO THOUSANDS OF IRISH IMMIGRANTS..?

so theres no answer for immigration, people will always want to emigrate to the USA for economic reasons YOU CANT STOP that! Curtail it maybe but a wall cant stop it!

atleast i offered my suggestion for a SOLUTION & you went on about huffpost & liberal bla bla , i never mentioned liberal/ huffpost once!!

YOU QUOTE :The left has not created those talking points because they can't "

i ask ....what talkin point has the RIGHT created as a REAL solution to alleviate low employment in black communities ? besides kill factories and send jobs overseas with their billion dollar tax breaks n trickle down magic ? or those dont matter becos u just wanna talk about illegal workers ?

and i never championed LEFT OR RIGHT , But u keep saying im using LEFT talkin points ,
SO WHAT IS THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT TALKIN POINT?

i simply championed policy to penalize employers , becos if they arent employed they cant work n cant stay

NOW... i gave suggestion as to what we must do to counter deficiency we might encounter due to legal/illegal immigration for the umpteenth time, since we are worried mostly about JOBS =economic gounding/

ur quote highlighting the PROBLEM :
: "Just admit you can't answer the question in a way that makes illegal immigration beneficial and not harmful to black people"

my suggestion for a SOLUTION :: rally around legislation that will punish employers of illegal workers! ...its that simple!! but u dont want to deal with that u rather go on a a millionth dishonest question

.. whether u like it or not FOLKS WILL ALWAYS MAKE MOVES TO EMIGRATE LEGAL/ILLEGALLY INTO THE USA FOR ECONOMIC REASONs !
THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!

.........now what is ur suggestion for a SOLUTION ?

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
ok so tell me what ur suggestion for a solution atleast i offered mine & you went on about huffpost & liberal bla bla , i never mentioned liberal/ huffpost once!!

and u still r lying i gave suggestion as to what we must do to counter whatever deficiency we might have due to legal/illegal immigration for the umpteenth time, since we are worried mostly about JOBS =economic gounding/

my suggestion for a SOLUTION : rally around legislation that will punish illegal workers employers! ...

.........now what is ur suggestion for a SOLUTION ?
Because you use the words from those sites. Don't have to mention them. But let's talk solutions.

My solution is the same as yours. Punish the fuck out of employers. Also, punish the fuck out of politicians too. In black strongholds, we can't have our politicians pandering to this nonsense.

But we have to look at this realistically(without thinking about white peoples stance on this either way). We have already been passed by, is it too late? Their voices are now louder than ours. Some serious damage has already been done. But maybe we can stop it before they become 30 percent of the population and we still stuck at 13-15 percent.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

I agree 100%.

I would also like to add that immigrants are far more likely to start their own businesses and hire American workers.

I run a DJ service and recently enlisted my roommate to run the photo booth and another DJ to help with the equipment at a prom this weekend. I'm teaching my nephew how to properly wrap cable so that he can be my roadie on some upcoming weddings in Yosemite Park. Before starting my business I handed out flyers for a Liberian immigrant theater owner and did marketing for an Irish immigrant startup company.

generally speaking, anybody who's willing to risk their entire life to pack up their shit and go to a foreign country doesn't do it with a long-term goal of being broke or working for someone else.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you use the words from those sites. Don't have to mention them. But let's talk solutions.

My solution is the same as yours. Punish the fuck out of employers. Also, punish the fuck out of politicians too. In black strongholds, we can't have our politicians pandering to this nonsense.

But we have to look at this realistically(without thinking about white peoples stance on this either way). We have already been passed by, is it too late? Their voices are now louder than ours. Some serious damage has already been done. But maybe we can stop it before they become 30 percent of the population and we still stuck at 13-15 percent.

first can i then say u are a Tariq stan becos somehow you use the same words as him ?
so ure still implying i a blackman cant think for himself , that i somehow need a $10 coffee sippin whitegirl from huffo writer to help me think?

so u went 7 pages before u wanna now discuss SOLUTIONS ? when i stated on first post i dont care about all the side noise that will only consume time & get us running in circles , discussing shit that wont change our condition fast enuff but only serve to muddy the water!
u just wish to spend time on highlighting the problems demagoguery I DONT ,
I WANT TO GET TO SOLUTIONS !!!
becos we can discuss problems for the next 10years (a time wasting exercise thats popular with "debates crew" as claude anderson would say , and still be at the same position 10years from now and nothign will have changed btu debate venues and entry fee!)

lets get to SOLUTIONS i dont have time for the demagoguery u wanna waste time on.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I agree 100%.

I would also like to add that immigrants are far more likely to start their own businesses and hire American workers.

I run a DJ service and recently enlisted my roommate to run the photo booth and another DJ to help with the equipment at a prom this weekend. I'm teaching my nephew how to properly wrap cable so that he can be my roadie on some upcoming weddings in Yosemite Park. Before starting my business I handed out flyers for a Liberian immigrant theater owner and did marketing for an Irish immigrant startup company.

generally speaking, anybody who's willing to risk their entire life to pack up their shit and go to a foreign country doesn't do it with a long-term goal of being broke or working for someone else.
ILLEGAL immigrants can't come and start a business. You're talking about something completely different.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

Harry Belofonte, Sidney Portier, Marcus Garvey, Malcom X, Stokely Carmicheal, Gil Scott-Heron, all either immigrants or born from black immigrant parents.

Tariq is now a part of the black alt right. Can no longer support this guy

Don’t really know who this is, but I agree. Period

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
first can i then say u are a Tariq stan becos somehow you use the same words as him ?
so ure still implying i a blackman cant think for himself , that i somehow need a $10 coffee sippin whitegirl from huffo writer to help me think?

so u went 7 pages before u wanna now discuss SOLUTIONS ? when i stated on first post i dont care about all the side noise that will only consume time & get us running in circles , discussing shit that wont change our condition fast enuff but only serve to muddy the water!
u just wish to spend time on highlighting the problems demagoguery I DONT ,
I WANT TO GET TO SOLUTIONS !!!
becos we can discuss problems for the next 10years (a time wasting exercise thats popular with "debates crew" as claude anderson would say , and still be at the same position 10years from now and nothign will have changed btu debate venues and entry fee!)

lets get to SOLUTIONS i dont have time for the demagoguery u wanna waste time on.
What words did I use that he used? I haven't really heard him since the pimp podcasts in the mid-2000s. I don't ride with his new hustle of pimping black folks.

You talk about solutions, right? I Talked about solutions because I outlined the problem. At first, you wouldn't even admit ILLEGAL immigration had damaged the black community. In order to have a solution, there must be a problem.

It got to 7 pages because some folks have been brainwashed not to recognize the problem. You talk about discussing problems for the next 10 years, but the issue was some folks are too brainwashed by white liberals to even see a problem exists.

So being on solutions is cool. We outlined those. Now, good luck convincing all the brainwashed people a problem exists.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
My only problems with illegals is that they are not legal. When sanctuary is given to undocumented people they using tax generated services that are stretched thin which in turn raises taxes even more. At the end of the day I want them to pay their fair share. I ain't feeling this sanctuary states and cities shit. We black people can't even get sanctuary from the shit that has been, and continuing to negatively impact our lives in every area of human activity.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
ILLEGAL immigrants can't come and start a business. You're talking about something completely different.

any person who can buy something and sell it at a profit can start a business. In fact, if you're an illegal immigrant there is way less scrutiny or danger working for yourself as opposed to someone else.