Tariq Nasheed: "I do not support immigration"

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They should stay in their countries and fix it. It was black Americans who changed shit here and now people want to come here and eat off Ados plate. It’s unearned benefits. Create opportunities in your own countries and quit leaching off Ados.
Says the coon who trashes Black women and obsesses over Brazil prostitutes yet hates Latinos

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
You can't do it legally, but people do it anyway.

At least with a business you don't need to go through e-verify. Anyone, including illegals, can get a TIN and use that in place of SSN which makes you less likely to get caught. As long as you pay your taxes the IRS doesn't care if you're legal or not. They have no incentive to rat you out to ICE.

This is now walking into stupidville.

no he's right. i know a few illegals with businesses going in the u.s. without issues. they are skirting around the system but they are doing it.

HbrHaFY8on2IwICtvik-NfDuYcDCaqqW2sLyEo7juAQ9mtgFT7BfR1f_l0DvjODm.jpg

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i don't agree with all aspects of immigration, especially the illegal immigrants. i'm also not agreeing on how it's handled. i think that's the real problem. immigration is becoming a bigger problem but the way it's dealt with is what's causing people to think twice about what's exactly wrong with it.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
What a dumbass
Speaking of dumbasses

Gramajo invited representatives with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to attend the Aug. 18 community event, which also featured U.S. Rep. Sylvia Garcia, a Houston Democrat.

The agency declined.

At the event, Garcia and others noticed three white men who acted suspiciously, taking videos and photographs of the mostly Hispanic crowd.

Three weeks later, on Sept. 5, Gramajo was driving to work when immigration agents stopped him and took him into custody. The agency said in a statement that Gramajo had been deported to Guatemala in 2004 and had returned, which is a felony. It reinstated his old deportation order.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Speaking of dumbasses

Gramajo invited representatives with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to attend the Aug. 18 community event, which also featured U.S. Rep. Sylvia Garcia, a Houston Democrat.

The agency declined.

At the event, Garcia and others noticed three white men who acted suspiciously, taking videos and photographs of the mostly Hispanic crowd.

Three weeks later, on Sept. 5, Gramajo was driving to work when immigration agents stopped him and took him into custody. The agency said in a statement that Gramajo had been deported to Guatemala in 2004 and had returned, which is a felony. It reinstated his old deportation order.

When keeping it real....goes catastrophic :smh: