Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I watched the British version before I watched the American version. The British Gallageher’s were grade A scumbags and anyone who came around them became a low life just like everyone in the Estate. The American version seems like a high school play of the original UK version.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TheFappeningBlog-2-Emma-Kenney-Sexy1.jpg

TheFappeningBlog-7-Emma-Kenney-Sexy1.jpg

TheFappeningBlog-6-Emma-Kenney-Sexy1.jpg

TheFappeningBlog-5-Emma-Kenney-Sexy1.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I always say that, Imma watch it but I never do. Is it the lick?

Great show, especially the first 6-7 seasons.

I just got done watching Season 10 on Netflix. And this show is still consistently good. Its good to see that they're finally ending the show. I personally think they have done everything they can do in that show.

I still haven't watched last season since I'm skeptical about the show without Fiona but I need to catch up soon so I can watch the last season.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Debs... :smh:

Fiona better make an appearance... Maybe Jimmy Steve and Shelia.

I'd be shocked if Fiona doesn't make an appearance towards the end of the season.

I think a perfect ending for her would be that she got back with Jimmy/Steve who finally got his shit together, finished medical school and is working as a doctor.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'd be shocked if Fiona doesn't make an appearance towards the end of the season.

I think a perfect ending for her would be that she got back with Jimmy/Steve who finally got his shit together, finished medical school and is working as a doctor.

As we have seen many times with tv shows, once the star leaves they never come back.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Great show, especially the first 6-7 seasons.

I still haven't watched last season since I'm skeptical about the show without Fiona but I need to catch up soon so I can watch the last season.
Showtime is airing the last season. Starting in December I believe. And Netflix will have it around April or May.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Probably for Frank's funeral, looks like they're setting Frank up for death or a bad illness like Alzheimer's.

It's fitting, it would almost be a let down if Frank survived after all the shit he's done since the beginning of this show.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's fitting, it would almost be a let down if Frank survived after all the shit he's done since the beginning of this show.
I hope he does survive but the writing on the wall looks like something tragic is going to happen to him. Anybody that could drink Hobo Loco like Frank did should be immortal.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I stopped watching it at least 2 seasons
ago. The last I saw, Fiona bought the
laundromat and the apartment building.
How long ago was that? Anyway, I always
loved that series but the shit just fell off
with me and I couldn't do it anymore.
My DVR records it but I don't watch it.

Am I missing out on some good shit?

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I stopped watching it at least 2 seasons
ago. The last I saw, Fiona bought the
laundromat and the apartment building.
How long ago was that? Anyway, I always
loved that series but the shit just fell off
with me and I couldn't do it anymore.
My DVR records it but I don't watch it.

Am I missing out on some good shit?

Can't remember if Svetlana and V is past that. Or, has the V and her mom season happened? Either way...a lotta titties during those seasons.

Last edited: