Older lonely females at the job, Brothers I have a question regarding their need for male attention.....

Been there, RIP, she passed recently. The bad part was she had a bad rep amongst the whites and I was the only one she could talk to. Eventually that bad rep started rubbing off on me since she would always stop by my office to chit chat. I do not miss office life at all.
 
Man, set your boundaries. If you not for absorbing her emotional needs, then gracefully fallback. That’s ok to do. How to do it? Be honest with her and yourself.
This. It's been difficult for me bc after all that talking and residual headaches, I say some shit like "look, im not gonna fuck you. I might ask for head, but you're exhausting me with all this talking." Then it gets awkward.
 
Got this older black woman at the job in her mid 60's about to retire in a few months.

Over the last 4 years, she wants to talk all the time, calling my office mobile number after work hours and chatting while in the office. She doesn't have my personal cell number just my work cell.

There is zero going on between us sexually and nothing has ever gone down between us. No, she is not attractive, but she is not hideously ugly. Just nothing I would ever consider taking on a tizzy tour. I've known her for 17 years now.

Her husband passed away years ago, her children are all adults with their own children ie, her grandchildren.

I try to be kind and respectful but got damn..... She has begun repeating the same ole stories about her church, grandchildren, visits to social security office, car issues and lots of other stuff.

I think she is using me as her emotional tampon. Its gotten to the point, I will not answer her calls outside of business hours.

Anyone else going through this, with lonely women they know who want to emotionally dump on you?
Yes and it’s annoying. Ask her for a blowjob. If she give in you already know. If she gets offended then you’ll be free and clear. Tell her hey, I figured I was due at least one complimentary blowjob for all them fucking therapy sessions. Bitch
 
To be honest, if she doesn't have anything you want she's gonna be a pain in the ass. Men aren't bulit like this. To be womens emotional cruch without some pussy or head involved. We don't have that kind of tolerance. There's only one reason to listen to those bullshit ass stories these bitches be talkin about at the job. :jackoff: That's it. Doesn't mean we don't care about them as human beings and don't want the best for them. But to spend hours listening to that bullshit, nah. Fuck all dat. Stop answering the phone. Cut dat bitch time in half to talk. You'll feel better about it. :yes:








KvfP0v.jpg
 
To be honest, if she doesn't have anything you want she's gonna be a pain in the ass. Men aren't bulit like this. To be womens emotional cruch without some pussy or head involved. We don't have that kind of tolerance. There's only one reason to listen to those bullshit ass stories these bitches be talkin about at the job. :jackoff: That's it. Doesn't mean we don't care about them as human beings and don't want the best for them. But to spend hours listening to that bullshit, nah. Fuck all dat. Stop answering the phone. Cut dat bitch time in half to talk. You'll feel better about it. :yes:








KvfP0v.jpg
About 2 years ago I ran into an old friend I use to smash 20 years ago. I gave her my number like a dummy. She now has all types of problems. Her husband left her because she blew up like Pinky and after menopause she can't have sex anymore. She started hitting me up for money every couple of weeks. It got to a point that I got anxiety whenever I received a text notification. I blocked her and never heard from her again. It was one of the best things I've done.
 
Got this older black woman at the job in her mid 60's about to retire in a few months.

Over the last 4 years, she wants to talk all the time, calling my office mobile number after work hours and chatting while in the office. She doesn't have my personal cell number just my work cell.

There is zero going on between us sexually and nothing has ever gone down between us. No, she is not attractive, but she is not hideously ugly. Just nothing I would ever consider taking on a tizzy tour. I've known her for 17 years now.

Her husband passed away years ago, her children are all adults with their own children ie, her grandchildren.

I try to be kind and respectful but got damn..... She has begun repeating the same ole stories about her church, grandchildren, visits to social security office, car issues and lots of other stuff.

I think she is using me as her emotional tampon. Its gotten to the point, I will not answer her calls outside of business hours.

Anyone else going through this, with lonely women they know who want to emotionally dump on you?

I get where you coming from.

But you should do some investigative CSI on this bird.

You said she is retiring soon and her husband passed away…

• Did he have life insurance and she got a huge cash deposit sitting in her accounts?

• She has family, who is in her family? Are they connected in business, politics or highly influential people who could help raise your economic and job status?

• She most likely has female friends. It’s obvious they ain’t interested in her long boring stories. Are they Smashable material?

These questions and others are what young women contemplate in their heads when they are on the hunt for ‘Sugar Daddies’ that cats make fun of.

Update us on what you find out…
 
I get where you coming from.

But you should do some investigative CSI on this bird.

You said she is retiring soon and her husband passed away…

• Did he have life insurance and she got a huge cash deposit sitting in her accounts?

• She has family, who is in her family? Are they connected in business, politics or highly influential people who could help raise your economic and job status?

• She most likely has female friends. It’s obvious they ain’t interested in her long boring stories. Are they Smashable material?

These questions and others are what young women contemplate in their heads when they are on the hunt for ‘Sugar Daddies’ that cats make fun of.

Update us on what you find out…
Damn
 
I get where you coming from.

But you should do some investigative CSI on this bird.

You said she is retiring soon and her husband passed away…

• Did he have life insurance and she got a huge cash deposit sitting in her accounts?

• She has family, who is in her family? Are they connected in business, politics or highly influential people who could help raise your economic and job status?

• She most likely has female friends. It’s obvious they ain’t interested in her long boring stories. Are they Smashable material?

These questions and others are what young women contemplate in their heads when they are on the hunt for ‘Sugar Daddies’ that cats make fun of.

Update us on what you find out…
No huge cash out at the time of her husbands death. She receives a portion of his social security but that's it.

She does have three daughters all grown and have children with the exception of her youngest daughter who is in her early 30's.

She is NOT I repeat NOT smashable unless you just got out after doing 25 years behind bars.

I'm just glad she has officially retired and I no longer have to see or deal with her.

200w.gif


I is free now!!!!


:dance:
 
About 2 years ago I ran into an old friend I use to smash 20 years ago. I gave her my number like a dummy. She now has all types of problems. Her husband left her because she blew up like Pinky and after menopause she can't have sex anymore. She started hitting me up for money every couple of weeks. It got to a point that I got anxiety whenever I received a text notification. I blocked her and never heard from her again. It was one of the best things I've done.
That bitch has no uses at all for you. Fuck her problems. Your love box doesn't woek anymore then what the fuck we have to discuss? Why the fuck would you think I have any fucks to give about your issues. Plus, you look like you played for the Saints in 78' Da fuck outta here!!!!! You did right blocking her Monster. :yes:











z7bNpV.jpg
 
Damn how I missed this thread..lol

Been there done that..several times..both white and black women...and every last one of them i fucked lol...so as for advice i'm the wrong niggha to ask..lol

But I will tell you this.. one older lonely ass white chick that would ask me about once a week if wanted wanted to go to lunch..lol that meant meet at my house to fuck..lol

Quite possibly the best blow jobs I ever had in my life..bullshit you not..

Damn i missed that bitch.
 
You all give bad advice. Simple answer is listen, and don't pickup all the time like you probablybeen doing.

Welcome to the club
Not sure if serious but why the fuck would he keep picking up? He ain't no fucking counselor man!:angry:
To be honest, if she doesn't have anything you want she's gonna be a pain in the ass. Men aren't bulit like this. To be womens emotional cruch without some pussy or head involved. We don't have that kind of tolerance. There's only one reason to listen to those bullshit ass stories these bitches be talkin about at the job. :jackoff: That's it. Doesn't mean we don't care about them as human beings and don't want the best for them. But to spend hours listening to that bullshit, nah. Fuck all dat. Stop answering the phone. Cut dat bitch time in half to talk. You'll feel better about it. :yes:








KvfP0v.jpg
Tell em OG! I tried unsuccessfully to tell this unrealistic ass woman the same thing! She was like so you and I can't be friends? UNNNZZZZIIIP! Whips dick out! Bitch, NO! :curse:You look nice! Decent when you dress up! The fuck I need you for a friend for?!!! Be your fucking tampon or pad to bleed out on then when yo pussy is healthy you off to ride another nigga dick? NO! If you look like Whoopi Goldberg, then YES! You my dawg! All day! If I see anything, at all even remotely attractive about you, yo tits, ass, feet, lips, face, hands (im into that shit now too:rolleyes:) I'm trying to FUUUUUUCCCK! Or park my dick in between your lips!:rolleyes2:
 
Damn how I missed this thread..lol

Been there done that..several times..both white and black women...and every last one of them i fucked lol...so as for advice i'm the wrong niggha to ask..lol

But I will tell you this.. one older lonely ass white chick that would ask me about once a week if wanted wanted to go to lunch..lol that meant meet at my house to fuck..lol

Quite possibly the best blow jobs I ever had in my life..bullshit you not..

Damn i missed that bitch.
Basically, let them hoes think you the good guy. Re Package that bullshit ass dream and sell it back to em! Until you become part of their trauma and story. FUCK THEMMMMMMMM!!!
 
Not sure if serious but why the fuck would he keep picking up? He ain't no fucking counselor man!:angry:

Tell em OG! I tried unsuccessfully to tell this unrealistic ass woman the same thing! She was like so you and I can't be friends? UNNNZZZZIIIP! Whips dick out! Bitch, NO! :curse:You look nice! Decent when you dress up! The fuck I need you for a friend for?!!! Be your fucking tampon or pad to bleed out on then when yo pussy is healthy you off to ride another nigga dick? NO! If you look like Whoopi Goldberg, then YES! You my dawg! All day! If I see anything, at all even remotely attractive about you, yo tits, ass, feet, lips, face, hands (im into that shit now too:rolleyes:) I'm trying to FUUUUUUCCCK! Or park my dick in between your lips!:rolleyes2:
Exactly. Fuck all the other bullshit. Like Teddy P said, "you got you got you got what I need!!!!" Ion give a fuck what your grandmother had for dinner bitch!! I'm trying to shooot love juice in your muthafuckin mouth!!!





qtpkas.jpg
 
Back
Top