Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope Fiona comes back for the finale. I wonder if she's the female developer buying up houses on the block.

That would actually be a REALLY interesting twist. The developer bought 3 houses on the block which makes 4 houses including the family home. Fiona has 5 younger siblings, so each sibling gets a house of their own (since Liam is too young to live alone). This way, all the Gallaghers get to stay together while still having their own space, which would be really cool. Now, the interesting part would be finding out how Fiona got her shit together enough to afford almost $500K worth of real estate.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
That would actually be a REALLY interesting twist. The developer bought 3 houses on the block which makes 4 houses including the family home. Fiona has 5 younger siblings, so each sibling gets a house of their own (since Liam is too young to live alone). This way, all the Gallaghers get to stay together while still having their own space, which would be really cool. Now, the interesting part would be finding out how Fiona got her shit together enough to afford almost $500K worth of real estate.

Did some Hollywood sucker buy the rights to her family's story? A meta twist perhaps?

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some years ago i had a neighbor did that cause his youngest daughter hated him for being a bum...i watched him buy it from the hood dope
man that night on the corner...and it was the first of the month that next morning when he will go to the bank to cash his monthly check
his room mate had to kick in the bed room door found him with the needle still in his arm...thats real life boi.....

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very interesting theory, although, since Fiona didn't leave the house on bad terms with her family it's hard for me to believe that she wouldn't have told anyone in her family or her best friend Vee that she was doing well financially.

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
BE WARNED, it seems like the writers for the Shameless series finale just told the guys over at Dexter and Game of Thones to "Hold my Beer". What a fucking disappointment.
It may go down as the worst season finale of all time, this was bullshit of the highest degree. Felt like I was being trolled the whole time. Maybe two good moments the whole ep, zero closure, zero you know who, that was piss poor. Game of thrones was twice as satisfying.

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2Bz.gif

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Haven't seen the finale yet but everything yall saying makes sense...show been mediocre for a minute...still some funny moments but it's clear it should have ended years ago and it misses Fiona....has become a LGBT show, they have no idea what to do with V and Kevin, had a lesbian storyline for Fiona that they pushed on to Debbie where it makes no sense, Debbie is an asshole, Carl alternates from being a very streetwise kid to a naive ediot, insane storylines for Liam....I am glad its over and will fondly remember the good seasons

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yeah this was a terrible ending to a great show which lasted 2-3 seasons more than it should have.

The way they were so nonchalant about Frank as this episode started and throughout was bullshit.

Even though he was a fuck up and terrible parent they always cared about him no matter what. But now they all just leave him on the couch and go about their day? Terrible writing :smh:

Same for him and that letter, now he suddenly doesn't like any of them:confused::smh:

I always hated how they squandered Lip's character throughout the series. They could have at least allowed him to have some level of success while still showing him fucking up occasionally.

Still this show was great for at least seven seasons and I'll always go back and revisit those from time to time.

To Shameless :cheers:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
No way in hell Frank the Plank left any money in that yard.

If there was gold in that yard Frank would have so it long ago for a six pack and a hit of coke:lol:
plus they dug up the entire yard looking for aunt ginger, and there's been several life and desth situations where frank would have used the gold. Just another bullshit throwaway I'm a bullshit ass season.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Yeah this was a terrible ending to a great show which lasted 2-3 seasons more than it should have.

The way they were so nonchalant about Frank as this episode started and throughout was bullshit.

Even though he was a fuck up and terrible parent they always cared about him no matter what. But now they all just leave him on the couch and go about their day? Terrible writing :smh:

Same for him and that letter, now he suddenly doesn't like any of them:confused::smh:

I always hated how they squandered Lip's character throughout the series. They could have at least allowed him to have some level of success while still showing him fucking up occasionally.

Still this show was great for at least seven seasons and I'll always go back and revisit those from time to time.

To Shameless :cheers:
I hated almost every moment in this episode, the fact that frank doesn't mention fiona, his first born in his suicide note was stupid, the post credit scene was dumb, just about everything was random and pointless, the dumb spanish chick to further make debbie the worst character in tv history, hated damn near every second lol and yeah through seven seasons it was amazing, emmy rossum has been missed and these last couple seasons showed how much of the show she carried.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I hated almost every moment in this episode, the fact that frank doesn't mention fiona, his first born in his suicide note was stupid, the post credit scene was dumb, just about everything was random and pointless, the dumb spanish chick to further make debbie the worst character in tv history, hated damn near every second lol and yeah through seven seasons it was amazing, emmy rossum has been missed and these last couple seasons showed how much of the show she carried.

No doubt why introduce the Spanish chick as a new character with only a few episodes left just so you can suggest she may go to Texas with her. They could have just let her stay with the Milkavich chick and given her the same ending.

And you're right I didn't even realize he never mentioned Fiona in the letter. I guess there reasoning is that he'd already been thinking about her in the hospital when he thought the nurse was Fiona which is bullshit.

Just lazy writing really. I'm wondering if they all moved onto new shows and just needed to wrap this up out if contractual obligation. Or maybe they had a different season planned which was no longer possible to film due to the pandemic.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Game of thrones finale, saint elsware finale, wonder years finale, burning yourself with hot embers, stepping on a sharp lego brick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shameless finale.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I hope Fiona comes back for the finale. I wonder if she's the female developer buying up houses on the block.
Did some Hollywood sucker buy the rights to her family's story? A meta twist perhaps?
All better ideas then what we got.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
how did everyone of the gallaghers and even Mickey end up with better gigs than Lip

I'm thinking that they're showing him outside that Tech company and assisting the asshole with his computer to make that sell was they're way of saying Lip would finally get his shit together and live up to his potential but they did a shitty job with it.

Instead they had an entire season to actually show him getting his shit together which would have made more sense.