Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt why introduce the Spanish chick as a new character with only a few episodes left just so you can suggest she may go to Texas with her. They could have just let her stay with the Milkavich chick and given her the same ending.

And you're right I didn't even realize he never mentioned Fiona in the letter. I guess there reasoning is that he'd already been thinking about her in the hospital when he thought the nurse was Fiona which is bullshit.

Just lazy writing really. I'm wondering if they all moved onto new shows and just needed to wrap this up out if contractual obligation. Or maybe they had a different season planned which was no longer possible to film due to the pandemic.

There's going to be a live After-Show online after the finale airs on the East coast. Trust me, there going to spend a lot of time explaining away the bullshit but there is absolutely no excuse here. They knew last year that this would be their final season so this shitty finale was done intentionally. This whole episode was nothing but "Gallavich" fan service and every other character arc got left hanging. Total fucking bullshit.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
There's going to be a live After-Show online after the finale airs on the East coast. Trust me, there going to spend a lot of time explaining away the bullshit but there is absolutely no excuse here. They knew last year that this would be their final season so this shitty finale was done intentionally. This whole episode was nothing but "Gallavich" fan service and every other character arc got left hanging. Total fucking bullshit.

Totally agree :smh:

And who the whole conversation about them becoming parents and taking the crib was probably the dumbest part of the episode (which is saying a lot.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I better get some Debbie titties for this last season, damnit!!

I've been waiting!
e16f743f3671d9c365e66cbd38048c1f.gif

Been waiting huh .... for how long?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This was an absolutely perfect series finale

Frank died of covid. That means that everybody in that house has probably been infected. Everybody in The Alibi is infected. Thanks to Carl everybody at the precinct is infected too. The burning Tesla was a super spreader event.

The show has never shied away from social issues and the implications of this last episode are no exception. The whole season everybody was super lax with their safety precautions and now the whole south side is about to have no sense of smell or taste.

At the end of the day Frank got one last massive "screw you" to the neighborhood on his deathbed. Trash talking his children in a suicide note was only the beginning.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
This was an absolutely perfect series finale

Frank died of covid. That means that everybody in that house has probably been infected. Everybody in The Alibi is infected. Thanks to Carl everybody at the precinct is infected too. The burning Tesla was a super spreader event.

The show has never shied away from social issues and the implications of this last episode are no exception. The whole season everybody was super lax with their safety precautions and now the whole south side is about to have no sense of smell or taste.

At the end of the day Frank got one last massive "screw you" to the neighborhood on his deathbed. Trash talking his children in a suicide note was only the beginning.

tenor.gif

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking that they're showing him outside that Tech company and assisting the asshole with his computer to make that sell was they're way of saying Lip would finally get his shit together and live up to his potential but they did a shitty job with it.

Instead they had an entire season to actually show him getting his shit together which would have made more sense.

That's the thing, Lip already HAD his shit together. At the start of the season, he was working full-time fixing bikes at Born Free. He was working his program and staying sober. He was raising his son with his girlfriend and nesting into a new house near his family that he was fixing up. Between home renovations and rebuilding the IndianHead bike, he had hobbies, he had family, hell he even had friends with his sponsor Brad.

Then mid-way through the season, the writers decided to pull the rug out from Lip and start piling shit onto him non-stop. He lost his house, then his job, then he falls off the wagon. He plans a heist only to lose all the stolen goods before he make a profit. He bullies his family into selling their house only to have the sale fall through. He gets lowballed on selling his motorcycle and potentially lowballed again in selling the house. As the man of the house, he's forced into a position where he can't provide for his family, which is fucking awful. His girl is stuck living with her parents, he might have another kid on the way, and he's stuck making DoorDash deliveries to rich yuppie fucks who barely tip. And we know that he's been trying to stop smoking for his kid, so when he lights up in the final episode, are we to assume that it's the beginning of another relapse?

The writers shat on Lip for 2/3 of the season and made no attempt to bring anything close to a happy, satisfying resolution beyond just wasted potential.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm thinking that they're showing him outside that Tech company and assisting the asshole with his computer to make that sell was they're way of saying Lip would finally get his shit together and live up to his potential but they did a shitty job with it.

Instead they had an entire season to actually show him getting his shit together which would have made more sense.
Gotta disagree with that(mostly because shameless writers haven't had a cohesive thought or story since season 7) but it was just rubbing it in that he was a pizza boy when he could have had it all, even the first teacher who busted him for taking sats for other students predicted his future when he told him to be careful with girls like mandy or he would end up with kids broke on the south side. They went for the endless cycle bullshit ending. What a stupid way to end things. No closure, nothing was satisfying. Fuck that finale lol

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
The part that bothered me the most about the finale was Lip doing gig work. That was shameless writers at their laziest.

For starters, the montage had lip waiting in line for his order. Food delivery workers never wait in line. In fact, if I'm passing by a restaurant and see a line anywhere close to the one lip was in that order is getting canceled immediately.

On top of that, no customer is going to let you into their house. Especially during a pandemic.

Since we have the ability to refuse orders almost all of the customers tip in advance through the app. Lip standing around with his hand out would never happen. It might even be grounds for deactivation.

The worst part of all was the delivery bag. A typical company issued bag is made out of stiff cardboard covered in fabric. Mine is the height of my elbow down to the fingertips and that's on the small side.

Lip's company gave him an uninsulated gym bag. A lot of restaurants wouldn't have even given him their food if he showed up with one of those.

I understand the point they were trying to make, but California alone has over 200,000 gig workers. It wouldn't be hard for the writers to find one and ask them a few questions. At the very least they could have ordered food from doordash and saw what kind of bag they used.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The part that bothered me the most about the finale was Lip doing gig work. That was shameless writers at their laziest.

For starters, the montage had lip waiting in line for his order. Food delivery workers never wait in line. In fact, if I'm passing by a restaurant and see a line anywhere close to the one lip was in that order is getting canceled immediately.

On top of that, no customer is going to let you into their house. Especially during a pandemic.

Since we have the ability to refuse orders almost all of the customers tip in advance through the app. Lip standing around with his hand out would never happen. It might even be grounds for deactivation.

The worst part of all was the delivery bag. A typical company issued bag is made out of stiff cardboard covered in fabric. Mine is the height of my elbow down to the fingertips and that's on the small side.

Lip's company gave him an uninsulated gym bag. A lot of restaurants wouldn't have even given him their food if he showed up with one of those.

I understand the point they were trying to make, but California alone has over 200,000 gig workers. It wouldn't be hard for the writers to find one and ask them a few questions. At the very least they could have ordered food from doordash and saw what kind of bag they used.
If that bothers you wait till it dawn's on you that carl was convicted and did time for smuggling lbs of heroine and is still somehow a cop lol when the writers changed after season 7 the show went to shit, they literally had two straight dudes fuck each other after eating weed brownies. These are spoiled white LA writers who couldn't write about the southside of LA let alone chicago. Pathetic shit

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dying at cats who think the writers failed Lip and thought he would have some ending other than the one he got.

The entire show has made one point clear over a fucking decade... That this entire family is comprised of white trash fuckups who cant get out of their own way, despite endless opportunities to do so and that all were destined for a life of misery.. Even the genius.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Finale wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be....I had really low expectations going in though ...Frank was a great character throughout and has always been a bright spot on the show....always managed to make his ridiculous sub plots not appear as asinine as others....Lip looking like the dumbest member of the family in the end is a nice twist....Ian could have been taken out of the show years ago and I wouldn't give a fuck

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
also remember how Lip was trying to tell Liam he'll take care of him after they sell the house, think Liam would be better off going with Ian and Mickey, Carl, or even debbie smh

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Dude, I didn't ask all that.

The titties, man! All I wanted to see was the titties!

Even you gotta admit she got a pair. Shit automatically upgrades her from a strong 4 to a 6-7.

I suspect they are already sagging like a 50 year old, she just has that build.

I don't think they did her any favors trying to portray her as sexy like they used to with Fiona.