Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shameless took shit to a whole different level tonight, Carol and Veronica Fisher (Vanessa Bell Calloway and Shanola Hampton) mother and daughter threesome...damn..:yes::yes::yes:

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't watched this weeks episode but when the Mom put the turkey baser inside her in front of everybody last week :smh:

Alpha_Male

Star
Registered

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mickey's father said send over the Russian, I didn't expect that...:lol::lol: despite he was damn near death Mickey flip her ass over and started to fucked the shit out of her...:yes::yes:

Count23

International
International Member
I love this fuckin show, i can honestly say that every episode has lived up to it's name. :yes:

Count23

International
International Member
I meant American...I accidentally do that all the time like they don't speak the same language

If u watched the British version u might make the same mistake lol

:lol: the funny thing is i heard of the british version before the showtime version, but i never got around to watchin it

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
fuck yeah iam watching that shit now home had to fuck his girl moms and couldnt get hard LOL

That shit was like too weird especially when she had to get involved to get him going. I told my husband just watching that made me feel wrong.

Alpha_Male

Star
Registered
Mickey's father said send over the Russian, I didn't expect that...:lol::lol: despite he was damn near death Mickey flip her ass over and started to fucked the shit out of her...:yes::yes:

Yo, I thought he was going to have Russian dude beat faggot out of him. He caught me off guard.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
Thanks for putting me on . . . Gonna look this up. Hopefully it goes by the same name.

If not, please post it here.

I want the orig. Although I like the idea that it goes down in my hometown.

JG[/COLOR][/B]

The British version is called shameless

They have episodes on Netflix

Check out peepshow too...another funny crazy ass British show

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shameless took shit to a whole different level tonight, Carol and Veronica Fisher (Vanessa Bell Calloway and Shanola Hampton) mother and daughter threesome...damn..:yes::yes::yes:

those two and her the main reasons i watch

600full-emmy-rossum.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Is the story/show actually good or is it just lemme see what crazy shit Frank and Co. gonna do this week?

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is the story/show actually good or is it just lemme see what crazy shit Frank and Co. gonna do this week?

nah bro good story. lots of twists going on right now. Tonights episode was dope

He's going toe to toe with his oldest kid next week for custody of the other little ones.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
nah bro good story. lots of twists going on right now. Tonights episode was dope

He's going toe to toe with his oldest kid next week for custody of the other little ones.

Ya I keep putting this show off and keep saying I'm watch it...I got some vacay coming up in a few might marathon the first season...

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya I keep putting this show off and keep saying I'm watch it...I got some vacay coming up in a few might marathon the first season...

yea mos def don't jump into it right now. you gotta get the full scope of how wild this shit is.

what's crazy is that I know people who can actually relate to this living situation.

At least Frank's there...the kids moms took off last season.

All Imma say

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Man you better stop bullshitting and watch this shit. One of the best shows on TV right now. This is my favorite show right next to Game of Thrones.

Great writing, acting, storylines, etc. Its equal drama and comedy.