Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I read a review from the finale that said by the time Emmy made it official that she wasn't coming back the writers only had time to re-work the last 2 episodes. It makes sense, because she didn't get anywhere near the emotional send-off as she deserved. This character was the matriarch of this household and the mom who ran out on them actually got a better send off a few seasons ago.
I still like the show, but I'm pretty sure it only has one, maybe two more seasons left in it. And the last season will be a short episode order. It seems like all the actors involved are about ready to move on.
She is from a broken home with a negligent drunk/drug addicted father. Do you think she was going to get some fairy tale ending? I wish they would have killed her character instead of making her leave.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck ya'll...this shit still has me cracking the fuck up!!! And STILL hard hitting on social commentary. Mexican kid separated from his family at border and Kev's thinking...'can he throw a change-up?" Classic!!!! Hobo-Loco for the millenials who think they are poor but really just don't have the money they think they are entitled to.....LOL

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
It was an ok finale but I don’t know how far and long she except to go with just $47,500 :dunno:.

Depending where she goes she could make that money stretch for 2 years without a job if she had to. Assuming all this is happening in the same year she lost her building all of that money is tax-free

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eral-building-wife-Felicity-Huffman-held.html

article-6799945-10886306-664_636x423.jpg

10901570-6801271-Scarier_than_any_movie_he_has_starred_in_William_H_Macy_was_seen-m-124_1552422866919.jpg

10900450-0-image-a-104_1552421860119.jpg

10900440-0-image-a-105_1552421887977.jpg

10900432-0-image-a-107_1552422164254.jpg

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is from a broken home with a negligent drunk/drug addicted father. Do you think she was going to get some fairy tale ending? I wish they would have killed her character instead of making her leave.
It sounds like you just don't like the show, period. There's plenty of ways they could write a more satisfying ending for a major character without it being a "fairy tale ending". When Ian was written off they sent him to prison, after a full day of saying goodbye to everyone, only to discover his celly was his longtime boyfriend. When the Mom was written off, she died, and they spent a good 10 minutes of screentime having the family that she abandoned eulogize her and reminisce. Both characters had story arcs leading up to the end that lasted multiple episodes.

Meanwhile, Fiona just slinks out of the house while everyone is away, hops on a plane to who knows where, and has her last conversation with some random lady on the plane. Her character's farewell could have been done better but there was no way they would have killed her off.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It sounds like you just don't like the show, period. There's plenty of ways they could write a more satisfying ending for a major character without it being a "fairy tale ending". When Ian was written off they sent him to prison, after a full day of saying goodbye to everyone, only to discover his celly was his longtime boyfriend. When the Mom was written off, she died, and they spent a good 10 minutes of screentime having the family that she abandoned eulogize her and reminisce. Both characters had story arcs leading up to the end that lasted multiple episodes.

Meanwhile, Fiona just slinks out of the house while everyone is away, hops on a plane to who knows where, and has her last conversation with some random lady on the plane. Her character's farewell could have been done better but there was no way they would have killed her off.

I just read that leaving her destination out wasn't intentional and was supposed to be revealed during a conversation with the little girl sitting next to her.

However the episode was 8 minutes too long and that was one of the scenes to be cut.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Season finale was cool. Debbie is the official matriarch. Can only see it lasting another season with a Fiona guest appearance next year

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Season 6 episode 7 ... This shit crazy than a mf! Fiona a thot, slut, and a tramp at the same damn time ...

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Debbie ain't no fiona ..stop trying to make her the white sexy on the show

it's bullshit that they didn't say if lip's girl died...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I just noticed on the intro, they replaced Fiona on the toilet pulling off her panties and putting back on, with Deb.

And changed to the older Liam taking care of Deb daughter.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This fucking Frank is the worst, he brings his bum ass friend to the hospital and the first thing he asks his son, are you he's yours. I am fucking dying.

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I got it bad for Shanola Hampton.

thumb3_ShanolaHampton-Shameless-s03e04-04.jpg
thumb3_ShanolaHampton-Shameless-s03e04-02.jpg

thumb3_shanola_hampton_293519.jpg
thumb3_shanola_hampton_350a67.jpg

thumb3_shanola_hampton_3aa39d.jpg
thumb3_shameless-frank-hampton-hd-05.jpg

thumb3_shanola_hampton_159778.jpg