Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Debbie got a phat asssss...second to last episode when she's in the kitchen you can see both cheeks just juttin out.

tenor.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Frank was probably high IQ like Lip when he was young but drugs and that environment just ruined his life. Lip is just one good high away from being a meth head.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What was your most shameless memory of Shameless? Mine has to be Carl faking cancer at Frank’s instigation. That shit was shameless.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
It may go down as the worst season finale of all time, this was bullshit of the highest degree. Felt like I was being trolled the whole time. Maybe two good moments the whole ep, zero closure, zero you know who, that was piss poor. Game of thrones was twice as satisfying.

:rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :hmm:
NO

game of thrones was so bad everyone associated with that finale will forever have that stank on them lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
:rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :hmm:
NO

game of thrones was so bad everyone associated with that finale will forever have that stank on them lol
True lol and game of thrones had much bigger expectations with a much larger fanbase to dissapoint. And oh did they dissapoint.

In the heat of the moment it felt like the worst(also I personally was more invested in the shameless characters) but looking back it was nowhere near as bad as GOT

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's the thing, Lip already HAD his shit together. At the start of the season, he was working full-time fixing bikes at Born Free. He was working his program and staying sober. He was raising his son with his girlfriend and nesting into a new house near his family that he was fixing up. Between home renovations and rebuilding the IndianHead bike, he had hobbies, he had family, hell he even had friends with his sponsor Brad.

Then mid-way through the season, the writers decided to pull the rug out from Lip and start piling shit onto him non-stop. He lost his house, then his job, then he falls off the wagon. He plans a heist only to lose all the stolen goods before he make a profit. He bullies his family into selling their house only to have the sale fall through. He gets lowballed on selling his motorcycle and potentially lowballed again in selling the house. As the man of the house, he's forced into a position where he can't provide for his family, which is fucking awful. His girl is stuck living with her parents, he might have another kid on the way, and he's stuck making DoorDash deliveries to rich yuppie fucks who barely tip. And we know that he's been trying to stop smoking for his kid, so when he lights up in the final episode, are we to assume that it's the beginning of another relapse?

The writers shat on Lip for 2/3 of the season and made no attempt to bring anything close to a happy, satisfying resolution beyond just wasted potential.

100% agree

If that bothers you wait till it dawn's on you that carl was convicted and did time for smuggling lbs of heroine and is still somehow a cop lol when the writers changed after season 7 the show went to shit, they literally had two straight dudes fuck each other after eating weed brownies. These are spoiled white LA writers who couldn't write about the southside of LA let alone chicago. Pathetic shit

:smh:Yeah that shit happened out of nowhere. I was like wtf? And there wasn't even no follow up with that bullshit. Like the writers was just like fuck it, we'll add this in here just because.

I just got done watching the finale. And it sucks that the show went downhill. Like others have said the first 7 to 8 seasons were the best. Season 11 is still watchable to me. But wouldn't necessarily watch every episode again.

I was surprised Fiona didn't so up in the finale. Then I ran across a article that was posted in this thread. That said the actress was kind of a pain in the ass to work with. So with that, I guess she wasn't well liked on the show.

I've seen the first 5 seasons of the UK show. And it starts out as a comedy. But the later seasons the whole tune. Of the show changes drastically, and becomes more of an drama.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I saw this chick by the bar around the corner from my house.

Sad part is, I was going to get a haircut, so I was looking crazy.

Good thing is, this bar is always popping & I'm almost certain she'll be back. Bar has a lot of repeat customers.