Yep this is America ( well mainly the United States)

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good shit. For every tear shed for Mexican kids 1000 should be shed for black ones. Our role in this shit should be back up singers. This is a latino problem and we're here to lend moral support only.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This is what. Was trying to explain to @soulonice the other day. This is how black folks should be speaking out against this. We can be against this policy, remind folks how we were affected and STILL being affected, but then I would add, advocate for our community while advocating for theirs. Remind this country that our community is broken because of America's policies, and ask for resources to make it right from a position of moral authority and repairing damage done rather than a position of what white folks see as begging and trying to promote white guilt. The nuance is subtle, but it's there. Every time a black person speaks on this they should be tying it to what was done to our community, to remind folks this is not new and that the effects are still ongoing.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is what. Was trying to explain to @soulonice the other day. This is how black folks should be speaking out against this. We can be against this policy, remind folks how we were affected and STILL being affected, but then I would add, advocate for our community while advocating for theirs. Remind this country that our community is broken because of America's policies, and ask for resources to make it right from a position of moral authority and repairing damage done rather than a position of what white folks see as begging and trying to promote white guilt. The nuance is subtle, but it's there. Every time a black person speaks on this they should be tying it to what was done to our community, to remind folks this is not new and that the effects are still ongoing.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Do you think the difference lies in condemning anti-black policies and institutions instead of generally attacking white people?

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
I ain't supporting no goddamn illegals, while black people refuse to support each other and we built this mullafuckin country and are the most victimized by its racism and we need more constructive help than any goddamn body! :angry:

Black people... Use any and all of your own energy and resources to help your selves and each other.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I ain't supporting no goddamn illegals, while black people refuse to support each other and we built this mullafuckin country and are the most victimized by its racism and we need more constructive help than any goddamn body! :angry:

Black people... Use any and all of your own energy and resources to help your selves and each other.
Racist

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered

Keep Putting illegals Hispanics interests over black first, brehs :rolleyes:

Be a coon that possums for Hispanics that don't give a fuck about you, brehs :rolleyes:

Keep putting Hispanic interests over your own, brehs. :rolleyes:

Believe in Barack Obama, and believe that he gave a damn about black people, brehs :rolleyes:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is nothing new I already knew about this. We gotta move on though. The past is the past we can’t keep bringing up this old shit cause it can’t be changed.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
History of separation...

How about they do a show called "History of slavery with NO reparations"
You seriously need to hear yourself talk and examine your words I’m not disagreeing with you with some of the things you say but other stuff you say sounds stupid

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Peace,

Do you think the difference lies in condemning anti-black policies and institutions instead of generally attacking white people?

Partly that. We've had a back and forth going on here: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/c...th-texas-maddow-breaks-down-in-tears.1006368/

I think you do need to distinguish between white people and white supremacy when attacking issues so you don't put folks on the defensive. They can't hear when they are busy looking to guard themselves against attack and automatically many stop at white and never focus on the system of white supremacy. I think black folks need that lesson as well. All whites benefit from white supremacy, and even some lighter skinned blacks due to colorism issues, but not all whites are racist. Some are working to dismantle the system of white supremacy. Everyone, including black folks, gets influenced by centuries old anti-black propaganda. This is a chance to change the narrative. Since there is such a focus on known effects of separation of families, that society as a whole is agreeing on, that is an opportunity for us to speak out for them and still draw attention to our needs.

We know how this stuff has destroyed our communities. IMO we should be the first ones condemning this so that we are not left with another broken population. Some folks don't make the connection between our treatment and problems we face. This can cause a light to go off for other races who see blacks needing help as blacks begging or being lazy instead of needing healing. Slaves were beaten, tortured and separated and never got ONE therapy session. We were told to get over it. They are saying some of these kids may never be right even with counseling, and this is trauma of a few months, not the centuries we endured.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
You seriously need to hear yourself talk and examine your words I’m not disagreeing with you with some of the things you say but other stuff you say sounds stupid

And what I say WOULD sound stupid to a coon, which you clearly demonstrated time and again you are. Just as well, you are also extremely racially naive and politically silly. Name one thing I said in this thread that sounds stupid and let's discuss.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
did you see my reply yesterday?

wrong @ tag btw

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Most of the time you're on point politically/socially bruh. But you're off base on this one. No minority group has ever been blamed or shamed for not helping black people in a meaningful way. I'm not saying we deserve praise for sitting this one out but we certainly shouldn't be reprimanded for it. Nothing wrong with holding a neutral position on this.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And what I say WOULD sound stupid to a coon, which you clearly demonstrated time and again you are. Just as well, you are also extremely racially naive and politically silly. Name one thing I said in this thread that sounds stupid and let's discuss.
You sound almost like a black Klansman

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
You sound almost like a black Klansman

No sir. you're sounding like a Negro :raccoon:sman.

I am certainly not for breaking up families, I am wholeheartedly against that, and my heart goes out to only those children. It's their parents I blame for trying to sneak and get something for nothing. If you're coming into the country, come in the right way by registering for citizenship unless their ancestors were captured and sold into slavery to build it from can't see in the morning until can't see at night, enduring torture, rape, seeing the same thing happen to your children right before being sold off. Jim crow, segregation, lynching, redlined, discrimination, economic castration all this continued with NO reparations and a modern slave system called prison and white supremacy I'm supposed to start :crying: ? For them because the white man devil merely what the honorable Elijah Muhammad predicted and won't let them illegals stay illegally for a "better life "? And not ONE other race shows any sympathy for our struggle our pain, we're just told get over it but when they get ONE DROP of a few weeks of the shit we've endured for 500 years... Then get reunited with their families while we never saw ours again I'm supposed to SIMPathize and fight for them to stay here, when NONE of them help fought for blacks to get reparations? Get the fuck outta my face with your racially coon-fused ASS. Coons sambos and possums like you refuse to stay on course for your own people, assuming you are black, and abandoned the fight you SHOULD be fight to fight a foreigners battle who not only don't give a fuck about you, but would Lynch your black ass for a green card and a taco at the white devils :devil2: behest...:angry:

Last edited:

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
Most of the time you're on point politically/socially bruh. But you're off base on this one. No minority group has ever been blamed or shamed for not helping black people in a meaningful way. I'm not saying we deserve praise for sitting this one out but we certainly shouldn't be reprimanded for it. Nothing wrong with holding a neutral position on this.

And nothing wrong with them holding their own nuts in their struggle. After all... That's what they've been TELLIN US! :cheers:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Fuck 5 stars, this shit is a Galaxy!

Great drop easy b, wake up the sleeping giant and put these hating ass kkkrackers to bed!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
No sir. you're sounding like a Negro :raccoon:sman.

I am certainly not for breaking up families, I am wholeheartedly against that, and my heart goes out to only those children. It's their parents I blame for trying to sneak and get something for nothing. If you're coming into the country, come in the right way by registering for citizenship unless their ancestors were captured and sold into slavery to build it from can't see in the morning until can't see at night, enduring torture, rape, seeing the same thing happen to your children right before being sold off. Jim crow, segregation, lynching, redlined, discrimination, economic castration all this continued with NO reparations and a modern slave system called prison and white supremacy I'm supposed to start :crying: ? For them because the white man devil merely what the honorable Elijah Muhammad predicted and won't let them illegals stay illegally for a "better life "? And not ONE other race shows any sympathy for our struggle our pain, we're just told get over it but when they get ONE DROP of a few weeks of the shit we've endured for 500 years... Then get reunited with their families while we never saw ours again I'm supposed to SIMPathize and fight for them to stay here, when NONE of them help fought for blacks to get reparations? Get the fuck outta my face with your racially coon-fused ASS. Coons sambos and possums like you refuse to stay on course for your own people, assuming you are black, and abandoned the fight you SHOULD be fight to fight a foreigners battle who not only don't give a fuck about you, but would Lynch your black ass for a green card and a taco at the white devils :devil2: behest...:angry:
dave_chapelle_show_-_black_white_su.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He spit truths. BTW why the hell do some of you keep engaging trolls? They shit is ridiculous to me.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Immigration both legal and illegal benefits us. The disruption of the white majority in America is a benefit to black people in America. So anything that upsets this racist system I support. I support my Latino brothers and sisters because they are fighting the same oppressive system I am. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would sit no fight out that weakens my oppressor and any one that is truly down would feel the same way.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Nobody should be neutral on evil, regardless of who the target is.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Immigration both legal and illegal benefits us. The disruption of the white majority in America is a benefit to black people in America. So anything that upsets this racist system I support. I support my Latino brothers and sisters because they are fighting the same oppressive system I am. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would sit no fight out that weakens my oppressor and any one that is truly down would feel the same way.

If you knew the history of immigration in the country you wouldn't say any of this.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody should be neutral on evil, regardless of who the target is.
You're right. Its just too bad nobody else seems to think like you and is willing to stand with black people on the shit we've been dealing with for centuries.