NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Not bron hate at all.
I think hes the goat
But he choked.
8 points....8 points?
Wade's body started breaking down after that.

It is hate. You skipped past 2 chips he won to big up a white player on an opposing team 10 years ago. White supremacy. Add in youre a Jordan stan, what else is it? LeBron is 36 and youre talking about a series when he was 26. Talk about Miami being the easiest Finals opponent LeBron ever faced last year.

And only you think Wade is still cool. I know youre white so that homo shit aint a dealbreaker, but theres a reason hes never mentioned no mo. Clout chasing Bron isnt gonna change that. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is hate. You skipped past 2 chips he won to big up a white player on an opposing team 10 years ago. White supremacy. Add in youre a Jordan stan, what else is it? LeBron is 36 and youre talking about a series when he was 26. Talk about Miami being the easiest Finals opponent LeBron ever faced last year.

And only you think Wade is still cool. I know youre white so that homo shit aint a dealbreaker, but theres a reason hes never mentioned no mo. Clout chasing Bron isnt gonna change that. :lol:
Should've been 3 if he didnt choke.

2 of Miami's best players were injured and they still managed to take 2 games

Wade will forever be cool in South Florida

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not bron hate at all.
I think hes the goat
But he choked.
8 points....8 points?
Wade's body started breaking down after that.

The goat of what?

source.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is hate. You skipped past 2 chips he won to big up a white player on an opposing team 10 years ago.
You notice how a just entering his prime Lebron continues to get shit for that series but the in the bottom peak of his prime Tobe Bean who had prime Pau, Lamar Odom, Meta World Peace, Bynum, and Matt Barnes got SWEPT by that same team and people act like it never happened? :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Played ourselves? By winning??? And what exactly has Carmelo won????

Who cares who has a more polished offensive game. Melo was know as the scorer and Bron was the passer. How the passer got more points? I'll wait for whatever half brain excuse you got

Nah. You got it. At the end of the day, put some respect on Curry's name....or don't. It doesn't matter. I gotta stop arguing hypotheticals. It's silly.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You notice how a just entering his prime Lebron continues to get shit for that series but the in the bottom peak of his prime Tobe Bean who had prime Pau, Lamar Odom, Meta World Peace, Bynum, and Matt Barnes got SWEPT by that same team and people act like it never happened? :lol:

Having a white wife does wonders for your perception, ask Hubert Davis.

jondoes team lost in the Finals last year but he still feels he can diss the guy his team lost to over some shit 10 Finals ago? :smh: This is the space we are in. And im supposed to believe NBA championships are worth anything? Jondoe takes more pride in Dallas beating LeBron than the 2 chips Miami actually won. He not posting bout those or even cherishing them. Ive never seen him even defend LeBron based on those. Its white vs. black just like the real world, LeBron hate is white supremacy. So can we end the lie championships matter, they really dont. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
jondoes team lost in the Finals last year but he still feels he can diss the guy his team lost to over some shit 10 Finals ago? :smh: This is the space we are in. And im supposed to believe NBA championships are worth anything? Jondoe takes more pride in Dallas beating LeBron than the 2 chips Miami actually won.
Sad. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bron's greatest contribution is exposing how entrenched white supremacy and colorism is in the game. People arent even pretending to hate him based around basketball anymore. No stats, no arguments, just memes and "I say so" logic. Skip Bayless and Jordan stans dumbed us down to this point where there is no integrity or standard anymore.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
If that’s the case Jazz, hornets, pelicans should be combined

Any records that the Pelicans have before the Hornets moved should be with the Hornets.

Any records after the moved should go to the Pelicans.

New Orleans Jazz goes with Utah since another franchise was established years later but I would have am issue if New Orleans wanted the Jazz record before the move.

The Sonics and Oklahoma City are two different franchises...imo..Alot of people would agree with me.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having a white wife does wonders for your perception, ask Hubert Davis.

jondoes team lost in the Finals last year but he still feels he can diss the guy his team lost to over some shit 10 Finals ago? :smh: This is the space we are in. And im supposed to believe NBA championships are worth anything? Jondoe takes more pride in Dallas beating LeBron than the 2 chips Miami actually won. He not posting bout those or even cherishing them. Ive never seen him even defend LeBron based on those. Its white vs. black just like the real world, LeBron hate is white supremacy. So can we end the lie championships matter, they really dont. :smh:
:roflmao:
I had a debate with multiple people at the same time on Facebook when the space jam trailer dropped. They were shitting on lebron hard.
I had to break down to them why lebron is better than Kobe and jordan.
but you can think what you want :dunno:
I can enjoy them 2 rings and still criticize him.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's cool fam. Play dumb if you want. Hit your Google real quick and see how the lakers and Nets were frontrunners to get dre in the buyout market. But your team wasn't interested in him though. Ok.

Logically speaking. Why bring in the same type of player.

There's a reason why the Lakers didn't go after Rondo with Dennis there

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:
I had a debate with multiple people at the same time on Facebook when the space jam trailer dropped. They were shitting on lebron hard.
I had to break down to them why lebron is better than Kobe and jordan.
but you can think what you want :dunno:
I can enjoy them 2 rings and still criticize him.

On this board you plug JJ Barea and the Mavs 2011 Championship more than any Heat chip. :lol:

Fellow white man beating LeBron >>> bragging rights for a year

Show me your posts talkin bout the Heat-Thunder Finals or Heat-Spurs. Those championships are meaningless dude you basically proved it. :yes: D Wade has 1 ring. Dont lie and say he has 3 anymore ok?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jordan ever look silly against a JJ Barea in the finals?
He should congratulate jj Barea too wherever the fuck he is
:angry:
I am not bitter
Nope
Not at all
:lol:
How many finals has Steph gotten outplayed by JJ Barea though
LeBron with jj barea guarding him in a critical finals game ?
Oh sorry didn't see the video
Try jj barea :furious:
Rodman's no JJ Barea

Being a white scrub in the NBA gets you more respect from white NBA fans than winning chips. Theres no Heat player outside of Wade jondoe plugs like this. :smh: He dont care about them 2 meaningless rings in 2012 and 2013. :yawn: This is over a 10 year period too. He takes alot of pride in the white man beating LeBron like all Bron haters do. Its white supemacy, duh! :dunno:

@Amajorfucup

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On this board you plug JJ Barea and the Mavs 2011 Championship more than any Heat chip. :lol:

Fellow white man beating LeBron >>> bragging rights for a year

Show me your posts talkin bout the Heat-Thunder Finals or Heat-Spurs. Those championships are meaningless dude you basically proved it. :yes: D Wade has 1 ring. Dont lie and say he has 3 anymore ok?
On this board you plug lebron more than women.
Does that make you a faggittt?
No I wont jump to that conclusion
:idea: jj barea is Puerto Rican

They shouldn't have lost to the Mavs
:dunno:
I'm gonna keep saying that

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Logically speaking. Why bring in the same type of player.

There's a reason why the Lakers didn't go after Rondo with Dennis there
I understand what you're saying. But it was happening. And they really ain't the same. When the last time jordan had a 30 and 20 game? Dre done had 1 this year. Jordan ain't got kind of juice in his tank no more. That's where they differ

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being a white scrub in the NBA gets you more respect from white NBA fans than winning chips. Theres no Heat player outside of Wade jondoe plugs like this. :smh: He dont care about them 2 meaningless rings in 2012 and 2013. :yawn: This is over a 10 year period too. He takes alot of pride in the white man beating LeBron like all Bron haters do. Its white supemacy, duh! :dunno:

@Amajorfucup
Yea I'm mad
I dont have much respect for barea that's why it cuts deep.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
On this board you plug lebron more than women.
Does that make you a faggittt?
No I wont jump to that conclusion
:idea: jj barea is Puerto Rican

They shouldn't have lost to the Mavs
:dunno:
I'm gonna keep saying that

JJ Barea is white like you. Puerto Rican is a nationality. You know this that's why you have pages and pages referencing him like he played for the Heat. Whites stick together. Theres no Black scrub player for the Heat you like as much as JJ Barea. Him being white trumps playing for that franchise you could care less about. Dont call the Heat a serious basketball organization anymore OK? They are Cavs south basically.

Faggot? You calling someone that after waving pom poms for Wade? :lol:

Thank you for proving NBA championships dont equate to whiteness and proximity to it. The decadent veil is being lifted. :yes:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JJ Barea is white like you. Puerto Rican is a nationality. You know this that's why you have pages and pages referencing him like he played for the Heat. Whites stick together. Theres no Black scrub player for the Heat you like as much as JJ Barea. Him being white trumps playing for that franchise you could care less about. Dont call the Heat a serious basketball organization anymore OK? They are Cavs south basically.

Faggot? You calling someone that after waving pom poms for Wade? :lol:

Thank you for proving NBA championships dont equate to whiteness and proximity to it. The decadent veil is being lifted. :yes:
The bullshit is getting deep in here

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The bullshit is getting deep in here

If we ever wanted proof of how racist Miami is, you showed us dude. Miami Heat fans got more respect for JJ Barea than LeBron. :lol: I posted your fellow fan the other week saying he got more love for Olynk. Same racist Cubans that run the city make up the Heat fanbase. Its not a serious basketball town, it's a vacation and port city. Pat Riley learned basketball from racist ass Adolph Rupp. No big time free agent wants to sign there after seeing how yall treat and demonize LeBron like he didnt have 2 parades there. You think its a coincidence yall are having to go after foreign players exclusively now? :ssshhh:

Yall talked all that shit about Cavs fans but ended up acting just like them, mad at the runaway slave cuz its all white supremacy.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we ever wanted proof of how racist Miami is, you showed us dude. Miami Heat fans got more respect for JJ Barea than LeBron. :lol: I posted your fellow fan the other week saying he got more love for Olynk. Same racist Cubans that run the city make up the Heat fanbase. Its not a serious basketball town, it's a vacation and port city. Pat Riley learned basketball from racist ass Adolph Rupp. No big time free agent wants to sign there after seeing how yall treat and demonize LeBron like he didnt have 2 parades there. You think its a coincidence yall are having to go after foreign players exclusively now? :ssshhh:

Yall talked all that shit about Cavs fans but ended up acting just like them, mad at the runaway slave cuz its all white supremacy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

...to think any big time free agent is signing in Miami after how yall treat LeBron. I know we're supposed to pretend he's not respected or looked up to by other players on BGOL but its not reality. Your fanbase and front office dont have a good reputation amongst Black players so you have to go after foreign players like Vic and Bam. You wanted Giannis. Facts are facts.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand what you're saying. But it was happening. And they really ain't the same. When the last time jordan had a 30 and 20 game? Dre done had 1 this year. Jordan ain't got kind of juice in his tank no more. That's where they differ

But we don't need that in Brooklyn. Points ain't a problem. Competent players with high IQ is our imo and as much as Dre can rebound, he can do some real boneheaded shit in game. You'll see

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...to think any big time free agent is signing in Miami after how yall treat LeBron. I know we're supposed to pretend he's not respected or looked up to by other players on BGOL but its not reality. Your fanbase and front office dont have a good reputation amongst Black players so you have to go after foreign players like Vic and Bam. You wanted Giannis. Facts are facts.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure how I feel about Drummond in the Mamba grey uniform. It doesn't help not having Bron or AD on the court. Lakers continue to look very average without Lebron.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The 30 year old locker room cancer nobody wanted. :lol: How bout Kawhi? AD? You know guys who start in the ASG.

Why the hell would anyone wanna play for a franchise that doesn't value winning? You dont promote the Heat championships like that. The Lakers are much more serious franchise and fanbase, its like nite and day. :yes: