Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
If anyone talks about Kobe or Lebron you should run away. This documentary is about Jordan and the Bulls.

That’s the conversation.

MONDAY Every show talked about “Jordan and the Bulls” for the first couple of segments THEN they started trying to slip Lebron name in here and there...TUESDAYthey were like fuck it and that’s all they’ve been talking about is MJvsLBJvsKOBE

2Hated: Kwame Brown
via dailysnark.com
During his short stint as both player and general manager for the Washington Wizards, Michael Jordan made Kwame Brown the team’s first round pick in the 2001 NBA Draft. Jordan’s pick is famous for being one of the biggest busts of all time. But not only was the bust hard on Jordan it placed Kwame Brown in the spotlight, demanding instant perfection from him. He could not take the pressure. His performance during games was horrible and he paid dearly for it. Michael Jordan was known to place Kwame in front of the team to function as a peon where he was forced to endure long lectures, and at times tirades from the team leader. Teammates would often witness the poor guy torn in front of them broken down into tears.

WOW..so this is probably the reason Kwame Brown was a bust...smh

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
See what I mean Scotty didn't even average 20 points a game in the finals... Now think about the 3rd scorer who didn't even average 15 points.. This is what jordan had to deal with for 6 chips

His competition in the Finals wasn’t exactly Tim Duncan Spurs or Steph Curry’s Warriors either.
Bulls was facing sweat pants wearing step-dads in the Finals​

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
One dude played three years of college basketball before turning pro. The other is LeBron. Can’t see how this graphic shows more than they are both great but one got a three year head start on posting the stat line.

So it’s LeBron’s fault that Mike wasn’t good enough to go straight to the league out of Highschool?!
It’s LeBron’s fault that Mike had to go play for arguably the BEST college coach of all-time?!
Arguably best College coach, arguably best NBA coach... what coaches did LeBron play for?!

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
93771518_2750291758413298_7794773456444194816_n.png

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MONDAY Every show talked about “Jordan and the Bulls” for the first couple of segments THEN they started trying to slip Lebron name in here and there...TUESDAYthey were like fuck it and that’s all they’ve been talking about is MJvsLBJvsKOBE

WOW..so this is probably the reason Kwame Brown was a bust...smh

Yeah MJ broke Kwame’s spirit. As most have probably found out by now, MJ was an asshole and not a nice guy. He was too hard on Kwame and MJ’s treatment didn’t make him a better player.

I like many others saw tape of Kwame in high school, he was a beast!

And yes, they’re gonna make it the MJ vs Everybody argument and to be honest. It’s tiring.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah MJ broke Kwame’s spirit. As most have probably found out by now, MJ was an asshole and not a nice guy. He was too hard on Kwame and MJ’s treatment didn’t make him a better player.

I like many others saw tape of Kwame in high school, he was a beast!

And yes, they’re gonna make it the MJ vs Everybody argument and to be honest. It’s tiring.

Tight post

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

His completion in the Finals wasn’t exactly Tim Duncan Spurs or Steph Curry’s Warriors either.
Bulls was facing sweat pants wearing step-dads in the Finals​
So Jason Terry is a hall of famer?

that guy did outscored LeBron in the finals and he played less minutes and came off the bench... Lebronze couldn't even average 18 points that series and was the 5th highest scorer in that series.. Wade came to play, bosh came to play.. Even Jason the God Terry but lebronze was out there looking like a role player... How can you be the goat when you get sonned by the 6th man on the other team

Jason "LeBron dad" Terry sonning the paper goat

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
that being said?

I am NOT here for any Kobe or Lebron slander of ANY kind.

54434396_10156097193425777_6806833070289715200_o.jpg

Well I’m here for it.

Kobe just shouldn’t be in the discussion period. He’s just not on Bron or MJ level not even close,

As for LeBron,the debate ends here with me. LeBron is the reason the heat lost to the Mavericks, the main reason. No way that tean should’ve lost to a team that Only has Dirk as the only legit all star. LeBron choked away a chip, I don’t give a dam how many he’s been to he’s the reason why they lost one and MJ is 6-0.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well I’m here for it.

Kobe just shouldn’t be in the discussion period. He’s just not on Bron or MJ level not even close,

As for LeBron,the debate ends here with me. LeBron is the reason the sheet lost to the Mavericks, the main reason. No way that ye should’ve lost to a team that Only has Dirk as the only legit all star. LeBron choked away a chip, I don’t give a dam how many he’s been to he’s the reason why they lost one and MJ is 6-0.
dude Jason the God Terry was unstoppable.. Jason Terry easily is better than magic, barkley, Karl malone, drexler, stockton, kemp, payton.. If jordan had faced greatness like Jason Terry I'm pretty sure he would of loss to

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
jordan did in his second year coming off an injury.

LeBron did in his 14th year

if Bron did it when he’s in his second year we would cherish it more

Continue to move the goal post as y’all see fit, I guess.
This post alone shows that there’s no getting through to “stagnant” fans.
Again, Michael Jordan is the only “thing” in the history of “things” that future “things”, with evolution and time, is still better... think about that.
Y’all are just in denial and foolish.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Is this one of those "Step-Dads"?

Speaks volumes. My point exactly!
A player like that was considered one of the best?!
John Stockton’s game is so close to 50’s era basketball is laughable!
Stockton wouldn’t even make the NBA draft if he tried to come into the league from 2003 to present.
Every European point guard 2K and up would keep Stockton’s ankles on ice!​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Speaks volumes. My point exactly!
A player like that was considered one of the best?!
John Stockton’s game is so close to 50’s era basketball is laughable!
Stockton wouldn’t even make the NBA draft if he tried to come into the league from 2003 to present.
Every European point guard 2K and up would keep Stockton’s ankles on ice!​

Thank you for this post, it let’s me know everything I need to know.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Thank you for this post, it let’s me know everything I need to know.

The fact that you keep quoting me let’s me know that everything I’ve been saying is going right over all of your heads.
All of the athletes today are better than all of the athletes of the past. In every sport.
Not just athletes:
Actors, Doctors, Lawyers, mechanics, etc.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The fact that you keep quoting me let’s me know that everything I’ve been saying is going right over all of your heads.
All of the athletes today are better than all of the athletes of the past. In every sport.
Not just athletes:

K

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Not just athletes:
They don't even have a center position in the all star game anymore cause centers aren't shit in today's game.. Nigs don't even have basic fundamentals.. Who in this era as far as big men is better than hakeem, the admiral, shaq, ewing? Alonzo mourning would be a monster in this era

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
David Robinson and hakeem had more blocks in a single season than 16 teams had in like 2018... Think about that.. Then nigs averaged over 4.5 blocks and there were 16 teams with 15 players that couldn't accumulate as many blocks in a single season.. If teams can't block than you know the low post is suspect which means going to the hole is easier now than b4.. This is the league you think is nice

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This has prob already been addressed already in this long ass thread but where can this be streamed for us non cable tethered folks? I don't mind paying for it either.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Try jj barea :furious:
Jj barea was looking like Michael j Foxx in teen wolf.. Nig was unstoppable.. Some nig that prob use to pack bags b4 the season was flying down the lane scoring at will... He made the paper goat look suspect.. Jj barea and Jason Terry the greatest bench hall of famers ever.. Jj barea right now delivering packages for Amazon telling the customers about his final greatness