Congratulation Dirk Nowitzki on joining the 30,000 point club!!!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Did that shit in style too, on his signature one foot jump shot! Class act, all time great!! All with the same team!!

Married to a beautiful sister too!!:yes:

Beers up to you Dude!! :cheers:

6th all time! Wilt is Next!!! :yes:

154389-004-716084B8.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Dirk is going to pass Wilt next season. Dude is wild underrated.
Yep... one of the best to do it real rap! I guess because he plays in Dallas he doesn't get the respect he deserves! I was shocked as hell to see he was approach 30K! Quality Dude too, no bullshit throughout his career, made financial sacrifices for the team and that Bitch Ass Cuban took advantage of him! First ballot easy! :yes:

Powerforwardofthesquad

Rising Star
Registered
I heard the local radio station here say that when Dirk retire, they're going to talk about his career for the entire month. I might welcome it, cuz I'm tired of all this Tony Romo speculation.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
NBA MVP award
NBA Championship while being the man on the team
30k points
17 pay cuts
HOF player.
Only time Dirk didn't play is when he was hurt
Even now he was hurt team stunk. He back ...he's at the tail end of his carer and they still might make the playoffs cause he's on the court.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NBA MVP award
NBA Championship while being the man on the team
30k points
17 pay cuts
HOF player.
Only time Dirk didn't play is when he was hurt
Even now he was hurt team stunk. He back ...he's at the tail end of his carer and they still might make the playoffs cause he's on the court.
he def goin to the hall juss bein the greatest ever dallas maverick ever

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's crazy with Dirk. Didn't he take two different teams(I mean rosters) to the finals? That's some Lebron shit. Had to go through the west with one of the best centers of all-time(Shaq), the second-best 2 guard(Kobe), the best PF(Duncan) operating in what seems to be one of the best systems ever, and still put in work without much help. :eek:

At his peak, he was shooting 40 percent from 3, getting about 9 boards, and could even push the ball up court at 7 ft. FOH. One of the most underrated players.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Doesn't Matter

His name on dirk ring

They won period

It ain't like I said Steve Nash or sum
scott williams is on a few jordan rings you think people consider that guy 1 of the top 5 players ever for the bulls or 1 of the all time greats in bulls history??? not to shit on jason kidd but he was only there for his first 4 yrs than 4 more yrs toward the complete end.. them shits weren't even close to being his prime yrs either tour..hell if u look at his 8 yrs average u'd be like ehhh he was ok/decent but nothing crazy and nothing to be consider the goat maverick