NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 30 year old locker room cancer nobody wanted. :lol: How bout Kawhi? AD? You know guys who start in the ASG.

Why the hell would anyone wanna play for a franchise that doesn't value winning? You dont promote the Heat championships like that. The Lakers are much more serious franchise and fanbase, its like nite and day. :yes:
Looks like those teams that thought he was a cancer fucked up

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm not sure how I feel about Drummond in the Mamba grey uniform. It doesn't help not having Bron or AD on the court. Lakers continue to look very average without Lebron.

The Lakers look average without 2 of the top 10 players in the league. Would you expect something else? If Lebron can make Zydrunas Ilgauskas into a 2 time all-star and make Mo Williams into an all-star, just imagine what he can do with two more much more skilled players in Andre Drummond & Ben McLemore.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The Lakers scrubs fought hard tonight and put up a good fight. Ive been impressed with certain guys steppin up while the 2 main dogs are out. This team is deep when everybody gets back. Imagine if the Lakers end up a 6th or 7th seed and you gotta play them first round? :itsawrap:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The Lakers look average without 2 of the top 10 players in the league. Would you expect something else? If Lebron can make Zydrunas Ilgauskas into a 2 time all-star and make Mo Williams into an all-star, just imagine what he can do with two more much more skilled players in Andre Drummond & Ben McLemore.
They're about right where they should be with the all the holes in the lineup due to injuries. It just makes watching them in the regular season feel kinda pointless. Come playoff time this team will be a completely different animal. It's a problem with a lot of teams right now.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're about right where they should be with the all the holes in the lineup due to injuries. It just makes watching them in the regular season feel kinda pointless. Come playoff time this team will be a completely different animal. It's a problem with a lot of teams right now.

Lol. I'm a Lakers fan and I refuse to watch these imposters. I'll wait until 'Bron gets back cus AD coming back is just like watching the Pelicans a couple years ago.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

A thread on LeBron's 2014 season since JJ Barea stan @therealjondoe never posts about LeBron on the Heat except the Dallas series. Even Cavs fans talk about their championship years. But Heat fans dont celebrate 2012 and 2013 since Gay Wade wasnt Finals MVP.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A thread on LeBron's 2014 season since JJ Barea stan @therealjondoe never posts about LeBron on the Heat except the Dallas series. Even Cavs fans talk about their championship years. But Heat fans dont celebrate 2012 and 2013 since Gay Wade wasnt Finals MVP.

I never post about lebron on the heat?
I always say he was at his best/most efficient with the heat.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I never post about lebron on the heat?
I always say he was at his best/most efficient with the heat.

No you dont. Virtually no mention of those chips in your post history. You mention 2011 Mavs championship way more. Only time you mention 2012 and 2013 is plugging Wade's 3 rings. Cavs fans have been way more appreciative of the chip LeBron won them. NBA championships are meaningless. Jordan never played for the Heat and yall got his jersey hanging. :lol: Miami is a transplant city and the Heat are not a serious basketball organization or fanbase.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You guys really oversell Lebron's scoring ability. He's never been an an elite scorer(skill wise) Yes he has a lot of points but so does Shaq. He's just Brolic. Carmelo has ALWAYS been a better scorer, Wade better, Curry better. Lebron is just a bully. All he used to do was bulldoze his way to the basket cuz he was bigger and stronger than everybody. He never really had too many moves in his reprotoire. He has definitely expanded his game but in no way has he scored in many different ways over his career like Steph or the other top scorers of the game have..

Steph can't facilitate? He's the PG. You have to account for Steph for at least 45 feet of the 95 ft long basketball court. You mention rebounding and defending? My guy, Rebounding isn't a fair comparison for someone that is 6'3 vs someone that is 6'9. He's SUPPOSED to be superior. Defense? Lebron is a GREAT defender....when he chooses to play it. He hasn't played great defense for nobody's 15 years man. He even admitted that. Curry's defense is not better than Lebron's but it is better than he gets credit for. But again, Lebron's stature gives him the upper hand. So like I said, that hypothetical makes sense if you think about it basketball wise.

I'm not trying to say Steph is better than Bron, what I'm trying to say is stop acting like Steph can't be in the same sentence with Lebron when it comes to basketball skills and winning. And stop acting Like Lebron could make the playoffs if he teamed up with 11 guys from with 0-16 Cleveland Browns. Y'all think more of Lebron than he thinks of himself smh.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

rTP5NJ.jpg