LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, More Reportedly Hold Disdain Toward Steph Curry

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
Niggas will believe anything....especially when its about blacks beefin with other blacks. You don't even need sources. Just make it up and they'll run with it.
THIS. The media will run with whatever tall tale they want.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Atlanta housewife shit. Hate these Carl Thomas Emotional ass athletes nowadays. :smh:

eav0yX.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wasn't Bron giving Steph props with Wade there talkin bout "You saw when he hit my PG wit 3 Hesis?" :lol:

For Bron I think it's ego, Westbrook it's business not personal since they was dapping up at all star weekend.

Chris Paul I def know he hate Steph.. he single handedly finished off Chris Paul for good lmaoo
You still mad Bron made yall draft that bum ass guard outta UCONN aint cha? Be honest.

Whats gonna be your excuse when they win this year? What gonna be the cavs excuse? How u gonna feel knowing steph will have tied zeke for chips and there will only be 1 pg that's considered great that has more..and plenty of years to get more..get ready to:suicide:you don't have that many years left anyways:)
I havent used excuses thus far... thats been the GSW fans in here.. talking about injuries and suspensions and such..
About a big an insult of losing 1...

Takes a lot of effort to lose that much.
And how much effort does it take for a 73 win team to blow a 3-1 lead? Quite a bit im guessing.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still mad Bron made yall draft that bum ass guard outta UCONN aint cha? Be honest.

I havent used excuses thus far... thats been the GSW fans in here.. talking about injuries and suspensions and such..

And how much effort does it take for a 73 win team to blow a 3-1 lead? Quite a bit im guessing.
All it took was collusion. Again, the central piece of how that series ended was not player centric.

But you can't seriously think 1 series loss is worse than 4!

I get it you hate Steph... But in perspective... he lost 4 out of 7 final series! LeBron lost his career best of 7, son

Ol Jim Kelly ass.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All it took was collusion. Again, the central piece of how that series ended was not player centric.
Awesome. More excuses.
But you can't seriously think 1 series loss is worse than 4!
You cant seriously think 4 finals MVPs and four rings can be compared to 1 trophy!
I get it you hate Steph... But in perspective... he lost 4 out of 7 final series! LeBron lost his career best of 7, son
If we talking about "in perspective"... one guy has 4 rings, 4 finals MVPs,... and one guy is Steph Curry. Leave Bron out of this young fella.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
Fa real....I cheer for cheat code but what's this bs
Golden State is the reason alone I won't buy NBA 2K games. I'm the type of guy that always use my real team on the game, and mostly only play online games. I'm not dealing with out of every 10 games I play 9 are Golden State.

Reactions: BDR

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Awesome. More excuses.

You cant seriously think 4 finals MVPs and four rings can be compared to 1 trophy!

If we talking about "in perspective"... one guy has 4 rings, 4 finals MVPs,... and one guy is Steph Curry. Leave Bron out of this young fella.
Who is the guy you are talking about that has 4 rings and 4 finals mvp?

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Now show me the one about blowing a 3-1 finals lead.. Thats historic and in the record books too.

It's in the books. Ain't nobody out East beating them without a Game 5 suspension, Game 6 bogus foul out or starting center injury. If you need all that shit and 7 fucking games and a miracle three you ain't beating those fuckas and you have to place a serious asterisk the win. If they lose it will be out West, not East.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's in the books. Ain't nobody out East beating them without a Game 5 suspension, Game 6 bogus foul out or starting center injury. If you need all that shit and 7 fucking games and a miracle three you ain't beating those fuckas and you have to place a serious asterisk the win. If they lose it will be out West, not East.
No doubt... no word on all the injured teams GSW faced the year prior tho huh? And none of those fucking excuses explains away the game 7 home choke job.
How many 4-1 4-2 didnhe lose?
You tell me.. You're the one talking Bron. Dont forget to tell me who shit the bed on a 3-1 finals lead tho.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
No doubt... no word on all the injured teams GSW faced the year prior tho huh? And none of those fucking excuses explains away the game 7 home choke job.

You tell me.. You're the one talking Bron. Dont forget to tell me who shit the bed on a 3-1 finals lead tho.

You mean the Game 7 they played without their starting center or the Game 7 that only happened because of Green's Game 5 suspension? Or is it the Game 7 that with all that shit was won on a last second shot.

I will attribute your comments to being a fan because to suggest that shit was won straight up is foolish.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Rather be 1-1 in the Finals than 3-4. I thought it was common knowledge all these cats envy Curry. :dunno:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You mean the Game 7 they played without their starting center or the Game 7 that only happened because of Green's Game 5 suspension? Or is it the Game 7 that with all that shit was won on a last second shot.

I will attribute your comments to being a fan because to suggest that shit was won straight up is foolish.
Warriors won a title playing teams missing starters and multiple starters the year prior.. If you dont acknowledge that then fuck your laundry list of excuses for losing to Bron them after winning 73 games my man.. Also didnt hear all the dam excuses when they were up 3-1.. Clown shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Warriors won a title playing teams missing starters and multiple starters the year prior.. If you dont acknowledge that then fuck your laundry list of excuses for losing to Bron them after winning 73 games my man.. Also didnt hear all the dam excuses when they were up 3-1.. Clown shit.

The warriors weren't supposed to have the best record in the NBA AGAIN remember?
Remember going into last season they were supposed to come back down to earth now that the big bad clippers were healthy and the big bad spurs would be out for revenge and everything else leading into the season everyone said would be the reason they'd fall off?

we not gonna act like anybody expected them to win 73 games or even close. niggas had them as a 6th seed MAYBE a team that just won the fucking championship returning every single piece cause of the sheer fucking hate. it is in fact the reason why they won so many games is because of the blatant disrespect they received after having the best record in the nba and being #1 in both offense and defense and closing the deal with a championship ring.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

That is the dumbest argument ever. Stop using it. It's merit less. With their starters (and the Warriors missing people) the Cavaliers needed the following:

1. A Game 5 suspension.
2. A key injury.
3. Game 6 debacle.
4. Game 7.

Sorry. That clearly shows the Cavs were going to LOSE even if they were full strength when they barely won with all that shit happening. Simply put, they ain't good enough.

If the Cavs thought they were good enough they wouldn't have been sucking dick at NBA headquarters to get Geeen suspended for TWO games. (lol)

Last edited:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chris Paul is a hoe ass nigga and birds of a feather

Lebron, Wade, CP3 extra tight so whether this article is true or not who knows

At least Lebron and Wade aren't underachievers like their boy CP3 tho

Meanwhile Steph is overachieving

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Cp3 always gets a pass as far as being a dirty player
How many times does he have to break his hands punching a nigga in the nuts before somebody says something?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

How is 4 Finals losses not underachieving? :puke:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The warriors weren't supposed to have the best record in the NBA AGAIN remember?
Remember going into last season they were supposed to come back down to earth now that the big bad clippers were healthy and the big bad spurs would be out for revenge and everything else leading into the season everyone said would be the reason they'd fall off?

we not gonna act like anybody expected them to win 73 games or even close. niggas had them as a 6th seed MAYBE a team that just won the fucking championship returning every single piece cause of the sheer fucking hate. it is in fact the reason why they won so many games is because of the blatant disrespect they received after having the best record in the nba and being #1 in both offense and defense and closing the deal with a championship ring.
What does any of this have to do with any of this? They won 73 games... had unanimous MVP.. were up 3-1 in the finals.. and they LOST. Period.

Whats preseason projections have to do with anything? You think the Falcons being picked to finish 3rd in their division absolves them of shitting the bed in the super bowl and fucking off a 25 point 4th quarter lead?
That is the dumbest argument ever. Stop using it. It's merit less. With their starters (and the Warriors missing people) the Cavaliers needed the following:

1. A Game 5 suspension.
2. A key injury.
3. Game 6 debacle.
4. Game 7.

Sorry. That clearly shows the Cavs were going to LOSE even if they were full strength when they barely won with all that shit happening. Simply put, they ain't good enough.

If the Cavs thought they were good enough they wouldn't have been sucking dick at NBA headquarters to get Geeen suspended for TWO games. (lol)
Can predicate your entire argument on injuries for one series and ignore injuries in 4 series which resulted in the same team winning a title.. Sorry. And again, a home game 7 for a 73 win team up 3-1 is what it came down to.. hey shit the bed. Period.

73 wins. 3-1 lead.. Biggest choke job in professional sports history. Deal wit it.

How is CP3 underachieving? And why would Wade be extra tight.. let alone Bron and CP3?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How is CP3 underachieving? And why would Wade be extra tight.. let alone Bron and CP3?

Curry is a unanimous MVP. And the favorite to win his 2nd title this year. Cp3 has never seen a conference Final. Wade is washed and never been MVP. LeBron has 4 Finals losses and is no longer considered the biggest star or best player. Curry for the 3rd straight year leads the NBA in jersey sales.

Charlotte >>>> Chicago > Winston-Salem > Akron