NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You guys really oversell Lebron's scoring ability. He's never been an an elite scorer(skill wise) Yes he has a lot of points but so does Shaq. He's just Brolic. Carmelo has ALWAYS been a better scorer, Wade better, Curry better. Lebron is just a bully. All he used to do was bulldoze his way to the basket cuz he was bigger and stronger than everybody. He never really had too many moves in his reprotoire. He has definitely expanded his game but in no way has he scored in many different ways over his career like Steph or the other top scorers of the game have..

Steph can't facilitate? He's the PG. You have to account for Steph for at least 45 feet of the 95 ft long basketball court. You mention rebounding and defending? My guy, Rebounding isn't a fair comparison for someone that is 6'3 vs someone that is 6'9. He's SUPPOSED to be superior. Defense? Lebron is a GREAT defender....when he chooses to play it. He hasn't played great defense for nobody's 15 years man. He even admitted that. Curry's defense is not better than Lebron's but it is better than he gets credit for. But again, Lebron's stature gives him the upper hand. So like I said, that hypothetical makes sense if you think about it basketball wise.

I'm not trying to say Steph is better than Bron, what I'm trying to say is stop acting like Steph can't be in the same sentence with Lebron when it comes to basketball skills and winning. And stop acting Like Lebron could make the playoffs if he teamed up with 11 guys from with 0-16 Cleveland Browns. Y'all think more of Lebron than he thinks of himself smh.
Carmelo has always been a better scorer but just recently cracked the top 10 in scoring? Gotcha

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Carmelo has always been a better scorer but just recently cracked the top 10 in scoring? Gotcha

LeBron is the all time leading scorer in playoff history. He has almost 2,000 more points than MJ. You still get takes like MHC posts though that he isnt really a scorer. Steph Curry has about 17,000 career points, thats less than half of LeBron's output. Kevin Durant's highest scoring game of his career is 54 points. LeBron has several games where he scored more than that. Keep in mind Kevin Durant and Steph Curry never play defense and have never made an all defensive team in their careers. OVERSTATING their offensive prowess is a make up for that. The MHC's and Team Light Skin's are still trying to convince us a guy who's carried the league over a decade and is the biggest draw to the sport in its history isnt that good. MHC was one of the dumbasses who promoted the narrative that LeBron wouldnt look the same playing in the West, instead of admitting he was wrong, he just mimicks white supremacy and finds another goal post to move. None of these fake Curry fans can say anything about LeBron anymore after Curry's last 3 seasons. You cant mention guys in the lottery in the same breath as the champs. This need to make Steph Curry the light skin alternative to LeBron only highlights colorism and bias, the MHC's wanna turn the NBA into a church league for light skin dudes. They arent real fans of basketball, this is a popularity contest for them.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Career scoring avg: Lebron 27ppg

Kobe: 25ppg
Durant: 27ppg
Jordan: 28ppg
Steph: 24ppg
Carmelo: 23ppg
Harden: 25ppg

:lol: :smh: :lol:

So....we're going to ignore where I said(skill wise)? Quit acting like Lebron had an arsenal offensively. Lebron's entire offensive game was, "Put my head down and run to the hoop". FOH!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So....we're going to ignore where I said(skill wise)? Quit acting like Lebron had an arsenal offensively. Lebron's entire offensive game was, "Put my head down and run to the hoop". FOH!

LeBron is the greatest offensive player in NBA history. And the most unstoppable.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Bro don't be mad cuz Detroit played themselves in 03'

Here you guys go pointing out stats but show me HIGHLIGHTS from 03 going forward that shows Lebron having more offensive skill than Kobe and Carmelo. Show me Lebron being clutch his entire career. Show me Lebron hitting big shots his ENTIRE career. Like I said, Shaq dominated the post and scored a lot too but he didn't have an arsenal of moves or different ways to score. He just overpowered everybody in the post.

Carmelo has always been a more skilled scorer his entire career. Only niggas on BGOL would argue that fact.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Bro don't be mad cuz Detroit played themselves in 03'

Here you guys go pointing out stats but show me HIGHLIGHTS from 03 going forward that shows Lebron having more offensive skill than Kobe and Carmelo. Show me Lebron being clutch his entire career. Show me Lebron hitting big shots his ENTIRE career. Like I said, Shaq dominated the post and scored a lot too but he didn't have an arsenal of moves or different ways to score. He just overpowered everybody in the post.

Carmelo has always been a more skilled scorer his entire career. Only niggas on BGOL would argue that fact.
Played ourselves? By winning??? And what exactly has Carmelo won????

Who cares who has a more polished offensive game. Melo was know as the scorer and Bron was the passer. How the passer got more points? I'll wait for whatever half brain excuse you got

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Played ourselves? By winning??? And what exactly has Carmelo won????

Who cares who has a more polished offensive game. Melo was know as the scorer and Bron was the passer. How the passer got more points? I'll wait for whatever half brain excuse you got

MHC says if you not scoring with a "finesse" style than it dont count. :lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cavs were bums. Just like in detroit without talent with him then numbers didn't mean shit. He can get 10 & 10 in LA and that be a major contribution. He can get them #s in his sleep

So seven points and three rebounds less and that's a major contribution?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Is it true or not?

Its not true. If Wade was as good as youre projecting they wouldve won anyway. The following 2 years Bron won with Wade barely averaging 18 a game. I remember the 2013 Finals Wade didnt have a 20 point game til like the last game. :lol: 2014 Wade didnt show at all. I think he averaged 13 for the Finals that year. If Wade was Wade they wouldve won earlier than 7 games in 2013 and wouldve won in 2014. Tiago Splitter put Wade on his back in 2014 we aint forget dude. He never played in another Finals again. Bron has been in 5 since. Its 2021, Wade isnt the cool figure you think he is anyway, alot has happened since then. You Bron haters live in the past. :smh:

As for JJ, its interesting how Deshawn Stevenson had an altercation with Bron in the Dallas series, talked shit the whole time and even printed up shirts dissing him. But since hes dark skinned and from humble beginnings you and Team Light Skin dont big him up, just JJ who Bron wasnt even playing that series. All that to big up a white player on an opposing team to diss LeBron even after he won 2 chips in Miami? Bron hate is hard work.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its not true. If Wade was as good as youre projecting they wouldve won anyway. The following 2 years Bron won with Wade barely averaging 18 a game. I remember the 2013 Finals Wade didnt have a 20 point game til like the last game. :lol: 2014 Wade didnt show at all. I think he averaged 13 for the Finals that year. If Wade was Wade they wouldve won earlier than 7 games in 2013 and wouldve won in 2014. Tiago Splitter put Wade on his back in 2014 we aint forget dude. He never played in another Finals again. Bron has been in 5 since. Its 2021, Wade isnt the cool figure you think he is anyway, alot has happened since then. You Bron haters live in the past. :smh:

As for JJ, its interesting how Deshawn Stevenson had an altercation with Bron in the Dallas series, talked shit the whole time and even printed up shirts dissing him. But since hes dark skinned and from humble beginnings you and Team Light Skin dont big him up, just JJ who Bron wasnt even playing that series. All that to big up a white player on an opposing team to diss LeBron even after he won 2 chips in Miami? Bron hate is hard work.
Not bron hate at all.
I think hes the goat
But he choked.
8 points....8 points?
Wade's body started breaking down after that.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

We don't even play Deandre. Why would we get a younger, less athletic version of him.

We signed Aldridge before y'all signed Drummond
That's cool fam. Play dumb if you want. Hit your Google real quick and see how the lakers and Nets were frontrunners to get dre in the buyout market. But your team wasn't interested in him though. Ok.