NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
A throwback post to when Luke Walton was fired from the Lakers. A Dubs fan blamed LeBron James. I brought up Luke benefited as a coach from being white and he spazzed out on the "cult" of Black Americans and a dark skinned player he dont like.... :lol:

More lies and fake news. You think bringing up race is saving your argument when you shit daily on a black owner?

When your boy cost his "brother" 20 million what did you say?

When he traded a young black man for cac ass love what did you say?

When he threw all 3 of his young black teammates under the bus what did you say?

You ain't say shit because people in cults are idiotic psychopaths. BGOL vets know the real about you.

I have criticized everyone on the Lakers black or white who I felt needed it but you have never once acknowledged a single Error Lebron ever made.

Take a rest queen Trump, your faggotry is showing

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Epic last minute collapse by the Kings against the Hornets last night. How does this cac Luke Walton still have a job.:smh:

Dude put in Buddy Hield who was hurt to shoot free throws, but he couldn't defend on the other end :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Milton and Korkmaz did their thing off the bench crushing Indiana. :yes:

wpRLc7.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Dude really pushed the narrative that a player that aint played most of the year is the engine behind the Lakers and more proven than LeBron. :smh:

If you wanna get technical, the team cant win regular season games without Schroeder, but he too dark skinned to be weaponized against LeBron so the haters dont mention him. :lol:

LeBron didn't go from missing the playoffs to winning a championship on the back of Schroeder, dipshit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LeBron didn't go from missing the playoffs to winning a championship on the back of Schroeder, dipshit.

Anthony Davis didnt go from missing the playoffs in 2019 to winning a championship on the back of his play, dipshit. Tell me one playoff series he outplayed LeBron?

Again, Anthony Davis is light skinned, so whites such as yourself arent gonna put any expectations on him. You do the same thing with Steph. You see yourself in them too much to do so. The Lakers record without Schroder THIS season is worse than it is without AD. But hes not light skinned so you wont use him to discredit LeBron. Sad.

@Duece has to be reading this shit and laughing at how yall act like AD's 7 year NO tenure doesnt exist and he came into the league last year. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
We used to get all the cute memes and stat comparisons of LeBron DAILY in the first half of his career. Now that he's created so much distance between him and Michael Jordan statistically I notice they not being made anymore and folks barely mention stats anymore, even in this thread. Here's a comparison of LeBron's season with other HOF superstars at age 36...

Kobe Bryant 2014-2015 (35 games)
22.3 points, 5.6 assists, 5.7 rebounds, 37.3 FG% :smh:, 29.3 3PT%

Michael Jordan 1999-2000 (0 games)
*retired eating Bojangles fried chicken and playing golf*

Tim Duncan 2012-2013 (69 games)
17.8 points, 9.9 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 2.7 blocks, 50.2 FG%

Karl Malone 1999-2000 (82 games)
25.5 points, 9.5 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 49.8 FG%

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 1983-1984 (80 games)
21.5 points, 7.3 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.8 blocks, 57.8 FG%

Wilt Chamberlain 1972-1973 (82 games)
13.2 points, 18.7 rebounds, 4.5 assists, 72.7 FG%

Hakeem Olajuwon 1998-1999 (50 games)
18.9 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 2.5 blocks, 1.6 assists, 51.4 FG%

Shaquille O'Neal 2008-2009 (75 games)
17.8 points, 8.4 rebounds, 1.4 blocks, 60.9 FG%

LeBron James 2020-2021 (35 games)
25.5 points, 8.1 rebounds, 7.8 assists, 50.4 FG%

LeBron is the only player I listed that is an MVP candidate at age 36. Kareem and Karl Malone finished 4th in MVP voting in their respective seasons I posted.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Since Team Light Skin is adamant AD is carrying LeBron, lets compare AD's current season with LeBron at age 27

Anthony Davis 2020-2021 (23 games)
22.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.8 blocks, 53.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% 24.7 PER

LeBron James 2011-2012 (62 games)
27.1 points, 7.9 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.8 steals, 53.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% 30.7 PER

LeBron was MVP, Finals MVP, and NBA champ in 2012.

Team Light Skin says LeBron shouldnt be in MVP discussions being that his teammate Anthony "Kareem" Davis is averaging 22 points, which is too much help for an MVP candidate. In 2012 when LeBron won his 3rd MVP, his teammate Wade averaged 22 points a game. :yawn:

The crux of their argument relies on equating AD to KD. And that since Steph playing with KD kept him out of MVP convos, and Steph is equal or greater than Bron (Team Light Skin logic), AD should keep Bron out of them as well. Does BGOL have AD on KDs level like that? Is he better? I just wanna know how much of a skill being born light skin is, so we are clear going forward. AD seems to get a lot of respect based on potential rather than production. "Light skin privilege" that the KDs and LeBrons aint privy too. Was AD ever an MVP or did he lead the Pelicans to the Finals like KD did for OKC? :puzzled:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Whoever gets him is going to get a good one. I'm hoping the Cavs can get another top 5 pick because this draft is stacked this year.
Yeah I'd do whatever necessary to get that number 1 pick to ensure that kid is in Rockets red this time next year. Pick swap, give up an asset, whatever.

I was watching him last night for the first time and he just seemed head and shoulders above everyone else on the court.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Anthony Davis didnt go from missing the playoffs in 2019 to winning a championship on the back of his play, dipshit. Tell me one playoff series he outplayed LeBron?

Again, Anthony Davis is light skinned, so whites such as yourself arent gonna put any expectations on him. You do the same thing with Steph. You see yourself in them too much to do so. The Lakers record without Schroder THIS season is worse than it is without AD. But hes not light skinned so you wont use him to discredit LeBron. Sad.

@Duece has to be reading this shit and laughing at how yall act like AD's 7 year NO tenure doesnt exist and he came into the league last year. :lol:
"Whites such as yourself"

I bet you, like Cranrab, were giving white Pau Gasol the majority of credit for Kobe's last two titles. But you wanna be Louis Farrakhan and make Anthony Davis out as a CAC devil somehow.

Seek therapy. The clear difference between last year's Lakers and the previous non-title version was AD. Indisputably.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I haven't seen enough of him.
What's he worth?
Super talented but inconsistent.. And iffy health history at this point.

Heres what i said about him in 2013 before his draft.. Back when i used to school you clowns yearly on prospects and always get em right.. Also predicted Bron leaving you niggas high and dry and going back to Cleveland in the same thread.. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Rembrandt Brown said:
clear difference between last year's Lakers and the previous non-title version was AD. Indisputably.

Which says more about who was traded away for him then LeBron, the unanimous Finals MVP. You brought up Pau who actually has outplayed Kobe in a Finals before, bad comparison. What titles did AD win in New Orleans or put them in contention to win? What series last year did he outplay Bron? Playing with LeBron saved his career legacy, exposed him to a national audience, and got him paid. You only pit light skin players (including teammates) against Bron for a reason cac. You cant see yourself in Schroder to do so, who actually has an argument, too dark.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Imagine getting blown out by 30 points in a non competitive game and the white sports media talks about how a biracial teammate of yours that aint played in 2 years is gonna make the "league pay" when he comes back.

Must be nice to have that kind of privilege.

Bron plays Book tonight, I bet I know who we wanna see win? :yes: