Luke Walton fired from Lakers

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The team announced it was keeping Pelinka yesterday and you used that as an opportunity to suck off Kobe. Who you allude to being in good with the white owner who just sonned Magic fucking Johnson. Everybody sees your schtick bro, suck off the cacs, give nicknames and constantly bitch bout the blacks except Kobe. It all makes sense now. Your clown ass is in here defending Luke Walton.

More lies and fake news. You think bringing up race is saving your argument when you shit daily on a black owner?

When your boy cost his "brother" 20 million what did you say?

When he traded a young black man for cac ass love what did you say?

When he threw all 3 of his young black teammates under the bus what did you say?

You ain't say shit because people in cults are idiotic psychopaths. BGOL vets know the real about you.

I have criticized everyone on the Lakers black or white who I felt needed it but you have never once acknowledged a single Error Lebron ever made.

Take a rest queen Trump, your faggotry is showing

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I understand that. Trying to get 2 max free agents is how it worked in the past. I just don't think gutting the squad without a plan and signing names wins championships.

AD is great, so is Kawhi but will they win running the Bron system? Can AD make up for Lack of defense?

The deal with Randle was crazy last year as he was clearly a starter. After they fixed that Magic let him walk. Got nothing back for him. Stupid

Randle isn't a difference maker. You saw that with New Orleans.

And they had to let him walk in order to get his money.

And the Lakers were a pretty good defensive team, they went from around 29 Luke's first year to around 15. They were better last year.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
More lies and fake news. You think bringing up race is saving your argument when you shit daily on a black owner?

When your boy cost his "brother" 20 million what did you say?

When he traded a young black man for cac ass love what did you say?

When he threw all 3 of his young black teammates under the bus what did you say?

You ain't say shit because people in cults are idiotic psychopaths. BGOL vets know the real about you.

I have criticized everyone on the Lakers black or white who I felt needed it but you have never once acknowledged a single Error Lebron ever made.

Take a rest queen Trump, your faggotry is showing

Like his white friends, the only white person LordSinister will say something bad about is Trump. Youre a cracker lover bro. Thats why Im not shocked Kobe is your guy.

BGOL go read LordSinisters post history regarding Mike Brown and Byron Scotts tenure as Lakers head coach on this board. Tell me did he defend them like hes doing Luke in this thread.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Randle isn't a difference maker. You saw that with New Orleans.

And they had to let him walk in order to get his money.

And the Lakers were a pretty good defensive team, they went from around 29 Luke's first year to around 15. They were better last year.

Is he better than Lance and Beasley? You could have spent the same money on him on a 2 year deal and included him in an AD trade.

KCP is worthless and you could have dumped him instead of Clarkson last year at a cheaper cost. Another trade bait.

That's just me

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Is he better than Lance and Beasley? You could have spent the same money on him on a 2 year deal and included him in an AD trade.

KCP is worthless and you could have dumped him instead of Clarkson last year at a cheaper cost. Another trade bait.

That's just me

You are speaking as if the Lakers knew Davis was going to be available

and the Lakers were only giving out one year contracts

Regardless of what you think of Lance, Rondo and Beasley....they only had one year deals.

And KCP is better than Clarkson. Clarkson is one of the worst defenders in the league. KCP allowed them to get Lebron.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You are speaking as if the Lakers knew Davis was going to be available

and the Lakers were only giving out one year contracts

Regardless of what you think of Lance, Rondo and Beasley....they only had one year deals.

And KCP is better than Clarkson. Clarkson is one of the worst defenders in the league. KCP allowed them to get Lebron.

KCP was the backdoor to Lebron so he got a pass, but the difference between him and Clarkson is meaningless but Clarkson puts up better numbers and is more efficient.

Once AD signed with Klutch you could see the ham handed power move coming. You should have lined up more assets. Kuzma/Ingram KCP/Clarkson Randle and a draft pic is a better deal. Especially if Randle was putting up a 20/10

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
Now that is one hell of a no look pass.
ValidReliableIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jason Kidd and Mark Jackson weren't good coaches

Mark Jackson is over .500 for his career and Jason Kidd is only 7 games under .500 for his career. Luke is under .400 for his career. I know, I know Luke went 39-4 when Kerr was out with Golden State. Even if you add those games, Luke is still way under .500 for his career.

"Bad" white coaches get recycled all the time. Let's do the same for the "bad" black coaches.

Luke Walton
lSs09jv.jpg

Jason Kidd
vUoFVUq.jpg

Mark Jackson
YnMVqQt.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Mark Jackson is over .500 for his career and Jason Kidd is only 7 games under .500 for his career. Luke is under .400 for his career. I know, I know Luke went 39-4 when Kerr was out with Golden State. Even if you add those games, Luke is still way under .500 for his career.

"Bad" white coaches get recycled all the time. Let's do the same for the "bad" black coaches.

Luke Walton
lSs09jv.jpg

Jason Kidd
vUoFVUq.jpg

Mark Jackson
YnMVqQt.jpg

That doesn't mean they were good coaches. Look what Steve Kerr did with the same squad.

and Jason Kidd was said to be lazy and got two coaching jobs already. First he fucked over the Nets to get to the Bucks.

and this clown shit

and

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...rtion-plot-with-ex-stripper-over-nude-photos/

Black coaches who are considered good coaches, get other jobs

Like David Fizdale

and Lue might get the Lakers job

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn't mean they were good coaches. Look what Steve Kerr did with the same squad.

and Jason Kidd was said to be lazy and got two coaching jobs already. First he fucked over the Nets to get to the Bucks.

and this clown shit

and

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...rtion-plot-with-ex-stripper-over-nude-photos/

Black coaches who are considered good coaches, get other jobs

Like David Fizdale

and Lue might get the Lakers job

Look what Jon Gruden did with the Bucs after Tony Dungy was fired. Two instances when a black coach was fired after they built the foundation for a championship winning team. Are you telling me Steve Kerr is the main reason the Warriors have won 3 of 4 rings? How is Mark Jackson a bad coach? He's only had one head coaching job. He was fired because he didn't play well with upper management.

I'm not debating whether Luke is a good or bad coach. My point is he gets fired on Thursday and hired again on Saturday. What good or bad black coach gets that?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jason Kidd and Mark Jackson weren't good coaches

Neither was this terrible ass trust fund reject. The Kings are crazy. They were THIS close to making the playoffs. That head coach must be an asshole, to get fired like that.

Also where are the tampering calls against Vlade Divac. He was talking about hiring Walton, before he was even fired.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Look what Jon Gruden did with the Bucs after Tony Dungy was fired. Two instances when a black coach was fired after they built the foundation for a championship winning team. Are you telling me Steve Kerr is the main reason the Warriors have won 3 of 4 rings? How is Mark Jackson a bad coach? He's only had one head coaching job. He was fired because he didn't play well with upper management.

I'm not debating whether Luke is a good or bad coach. My point is he gets fired on Thursday and hired again on Saturday. What good or bad black coach gets that?

Yes, Steve Kerr is one of the main reasons. Did you see Golden State while Mark Jackson was coach? Was Draymond starting? Was he the defensive stopper? Was their offense free flowing, shoot as many threes and did they pass a lot?

and Tony Dungy got another job and won a championship

Was Mark Jackson and assistant before? Did he have any coaching experience?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Neither was this terrible ass trust fund reject. The Kings are crazy. They were THIS close to making the playoffs. That head coach must be an asshole, to get fired like that.

Also where are the tampering calls against Vlade Divac. He was talking about hiring Walton, before he was even fired.

If Luke isn't a good coach you will find it out with the Kings. :dunno:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes, Steve Kerr is one of the main reasons. Did you see Golden State while Mark Jackson was coach? Was Draymond starting? Was he the defensive stopper? Was their offense free flowing, shoot as many threes and did they pass a lot?

Where is Jackson's 2nd, and 3rd chance (like Walton) with a WINNING record? Coaches get fired all the time, but the ones with winning records seem to get multiple chances, except Jackson.

Draymond would not be in the league, if not worth the development from Jackson. Stop it, with the revisionist history.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It doesn't matter that Tony Dungy got another job and won a championship. The fact is he was fired because the owner wanted to bring in a white coach who won a ring with Dungy's players. When Gruden had the chance to build his own team he was a complete failure.

Luke Walton was a complete failure in 3 years in LA. He coached Lebron and couldn't get to the playoffs but yet he gets a job 2 days after being fired. What in his coaching career warrants that other than he's young and white?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Where is Jackson's 2nd, and 3rd chance (like Walton) with a WINNING record? Coaches get fired all the time, but the ones with winning records seem to get multiple chances, except Jackson.

Draymond would not be in the league, if not worth the development from Jackson. Stop it, with the revisionist history.

Mark Jackson didn't draft Draymond, the GM did. He wasn't fuckin playing him, much less playing him at the five.

Mark Jackson shouldn't have been coaching in the league. He had no fuckin experience. Do you realize how many assistants are in the league.

So he was a terrible fuckin example.

Let's see, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson. Let me hire the guy with no experience.

Do you see Jeff Van Gundy on anyones sideline? Are you crying for him? And he had fuckin success. But he doesn't fit your dumb ass narrative, right?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It doesn't matter that Tony Dungy got another job and won a championship. The fact is he was fired because the owner wanted to bring in a white coach who won a ring with Dungy's players. When Gruden had the chance to build his own team he was a complete failure.

Luke Walton was a complete failure in 3 years in LA. He coached Lebron and couldn't get to the playoffs but yet he gets a job 2 days after being fired. What in his coaching career warrants that other than he's young and white?

Maybe because he did good when he was the Warriors interim coach?

Maybe because he knows Vlade?

Maybe because he's respected around the league?

Who cares...if he gets fired again, he won't get another job as a head coach.

He's Vlade's problem

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In 2013 when Mark Jackson called Steph and Klay the greatest shooting backcourt in the history of the game everyone laughed. Six years later he's right. Every year Jackson's win total increased with GS. He got fired after winning 51 games. Mark believed in his players and they played for him. He played the front office politics game all wrong but that doesn't make him a bad coach.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Dumb

If you didn't realize coaches who don't want teams shooting threes aren't getting jobs. This ain't the 80's.

Unlike the others, Byron Scott got teams to the finals. Also it doesn't make sense shooting 3's if your team can't shoot.

When he had decent players his teams did well.

Thats all I'm saying, not many black coaches get 2nd chances after they leave a failing team.