NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Embiid bussin' Gobert's ass (No homo) Harris killed the Jazz in O.T. Mitchell a bitch too. Jazz thought they had it. :tut:

e5e7Ni.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 Joel has finally found some motivation

He made Gobert look straight up worthless. :lol: And Mitchell a bitch too. All that shit he talked during the game cause he thought he was gonna win then you end up throwing a water cooler like a 5 yr old then complain like a faggot in the post game. Ion like that nigga. :thefinger:

MarLkj.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

That fuckin bitch should be fined for what she did to Hartnell in Sacramento. How the fuck you give a player a tech for yelling "And 1" going back on defense. She's a horrible fuckin ref and I hate they got this bitch out there. :angry:

C6vcKS.jpg

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That fuckin bitch should be fined for what she did to Hartnell in Sacramento. How the fuck you give a player a tech for yelling "And 1" going back on defense. She's a horrible fuckin ref and I hate they got this bitch out there. :angry:

C6vcKS.jpg

Should mandate all refs being atleast former college players at minimum. I think there's a lot of envy amongst refs to players.

Refs are power tripping. Also should be an twenty year cutoff for refs then force them to retire. The generation clash be too much

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Should mandate all refs being atleast former college players at minimum. I think there's a lot of envy amongst refs to players.

Refs are power tripping. Also should be an twenty year cutoff for refs then force them to retire. The generation clash be too much
Agreed. But the damn younger refs worse than the older ones with they shit. They gonna fuck up these playoffs big time too. :smh: :angry:

0WVDpJ.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hurry up and get rid of Cedi and Drummond...

:please::please::please:

I don't think we go after neither. Especially with Claxton back and looking to be the player most fans thought he could be

I think the league has given up on finding somebody to stop Embiid. Let him score but don't let anybody else go off.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I don't think we go after neither. Especially with Claxton back and looking to be the player most fans thought he could be

I think the league has given up on finding somebody to stop Embiid. Let him score but don't let anybody else go off.

Nah you need an experienced big like Drummond or Mcgee. If you get Drummond the season is over. If you get Mcgee it isnt quite the guaranteed buts its probably over too.

alexw

Platinum Member
Dame’s feet weren’t set.

6040f53884fd5960014146.png

6040f58f83448461956275.png
nah...
big men always lose that call to smaller players
dame's feet were set in real time speed
besides that one play didnt cost the dubs the game
kerr doubled team dame all game and then let him play one on one for the last 4 mins
thats stupid and it cost them
melo kept them in it; dame finished them

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah...
big men always lose that call to smaller players
dame's feet were set in real time speed

Bruh, there’s literally photographic evidence proving that you and the refs were wrong and you still can’t admit it.

His feet were set in real time but not in photos? They video reviewed it and still made the wrong call, just like you.

Unless Dame usually stands like this...

3cc04e83bc420c341b396207c14f7664.jpg

Then it was a bad call.

alexw

Platinum Member
Bruh, there’s literally photographic evidence proving that you and the refs were wrong and you still can’t admit it.

His feet were set in real time but not in photos? They video reviewed it and still made the wrong call, just like you.

Unless Dame usually stands like this...

3cc04e83bc420c341b396207c14f7664.jpg

Then it was a bad call.
nah....
call was legit and i explained why
deal with it

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Great game.
Perplexing decisions
Another game in hand that should have been a walk fucked up by higher-up decisions that makes 3 in the last 2 weeks. Things like this can't be covered up like they usually were so hopefully things tighten up in the individual's mind who would double luka from 30 feet and not double dame after holding him to 4-15 shooting on the night

only for it to turn around and have your guy get doubled to force someone else to make the play and the call goes against you.

lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah....
call was legit and i explained why
deal with it

I’ve dealt with it and I’m good. It takes a man to admit when he’s wrong, you can choose to deal with it or not. It’s not my issue.

By the way, Dame still isn’t set.

60412182e3864563422733.png

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The Cavs are 13th out of 15 teams in the East.

They could trade all them niggas for me and it wouldn’t make a difference! :roflmao:

Actually,it would...

And,since you want laugh the Cavs issue isnt their play it's being healthy..They're the 3rd most injured team in league and everyone playing out of position.