NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Fucka Bam

Randle killing that niggu
I thought you were done with that.
Done with what?

^^^^

he using that niggu word to freely.
Ha, I've noticed that at least four times since you first pointed it out...

You don't pronounce it that way, do you? (Always makes me think of Ragu pasta.)
?????

Niggu= Nig-guh

lol @ prego sauce
Big difference between "u" and "uh" the way I read it.

You should pronounce it niggu, maybe it'll catch on in real life the way it has here with Grey Goose.
lol I say it niggu that way sometimes
LMBAO....its nigguh without the H.
Dam. All this time i thought it was pronounced "Nig-Goo". Shaddy, you just went from creative & orginal to idiotic & lazy, pretty quick in my book.
wow.......nig-goo.

ima stop saying it then.

new nigga era has begun.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Not the point guard? Steph Curry? Interesting..
If Dray were light skinned his playmaking ability and running the Dubs offense would be appreciated more.

What happened to Dubs fans gay_Carver and lower9nupe? They seem to have disappeared.

Not all too interesting
He's doubled everywhere on the floor and they're finally learning how to use that as an advantage that's how the great kelly oubre can get 6 dunks in the 1st quarter

Steph still had 9 assists though just an fyi

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Until you accept your Chicago roots and start rooting for Zach Lavine instead of Lebron, don't speak on Curry or anything basketball related.
?????

i don’t watch chuckers and dunkers

that’s all he is

That allstar selection is a joke.

he will be traded.

Lmaooo @ Max’ing out a player who never played past April 10th ever.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I guess I have to start watching more Nuggets games. Having more footage to work with, I have a question for any Nuggets fans.

Is their pick and roll offense usually that stagnant? It looks like a huge part of their offense is Murray/Joker screens and everyone else spaces out for open 3s. I can understand why the other three players all ran to the 3 point line now. They might just be hardwired to run there and wait for a pass.

Or on second thought, maybe I should continue skipping Nugget regular season games.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

giphy.gif

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Llano @spider705

May be worth going all the way in on the tank. Trade Oladipo, Tucker and House for some picks and bring up some G-League talent. See what Kevin Porter Jr looks like as the main scorer over the second part of the season