NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I guess I have to start watching more Nuggets games. Having more footage to work with, I have a question for any Nuggets fans.

Is their pick and roll offense usually that stagnant? It looks like a huge part of their offense is Murray/Joker screens and everyone else spaces out for open 3s. I can understand why the other three players all ran to the 3 point line now. They might just be hardwired to run there and wait for a pass.

Or on second thought, maybe I should continue skipping Nugget regular season games.

Yes. That's their fucking offense and I despise that shit with a passion. That 2 man game with Jokic and Murray is garbage and then everybody else just stands around waiting for the play to develop. It's annoying.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@Rembrandt Brown , eat a shit sandwich...

Dude really pushed the narrative that a player that aint played most of the year is the engine behind the Lakers and more proven than LeBron. :smh:

If you wanna get technical, the team cant win regular season games without Schroeder, but he too dark skinned to be weaponized against LeBron so the haters dont mention him. :lol:

I checked Twitter to see if melenated Black people were using this blowout to discredit Steph's career and declare superiority over light skinned Blacks. Couldnt find any tweets like that. The clip of Bron stopping his interview to dap Steph went viral. Hell, the game was barely mentioned in this thread. Melenated Blacks just dont tear down light skinned folk the same way they do them.

When the Dubs beat LeBron, clips of them embracing dont go viral and it becomes used as proof Bron isnt that good or is being carried by Anthony "Kareem" Davis. Tweet after tweet of Team Light Skin and CACs saying how their guy is better or how Bron is overrated. We literally had an alternate login on this board for 4 years, Bitchillkillya, that only posted to prove Steph beating LeBron meant Team Light Skin is superior. :lol:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Llano @spider705

May be worth going all the way in on the tank. Trade Oladipo, Tucker and House for some picks and bring up some G-League talent. See what Kevin Porter Jr looks like as the main scorer over the second part of the season

I think that's basically the plan. Silas said Porter Jr. Is coming up after the all star break. They're definitely going to try to trade Oladipo, Tucker & even Gordon if they can. We have to tank bad enough to get the top 4 pick otherwise it goes to OKC this draft.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that's basically the plan. Silas said Porter Jr. Is coming up after the all star break. They're definitely going to try to trade Oladipo, Tucker & even Gordon if they can. We have to tank bad enough to get the top 4 pick otherwise it goes to OKC this draft.

Got damn OKC really got all the draft picks

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sources: Victor Oladipo turned down 2-year, $45.2 million extension from Houston Rockets

6:57 PM ET

Houston Rockets guard Victor Oladipo recently turned down a two-year, $45.2 million maximum contract extension, the most the franchise could offer him before the end of the regular season, sources told ESPN.

As expected, Oladipo is pursuing a longer-term deal, sources said, something that the collective bargaining agreement doesn't allow the Rockets to offer him until the offseason.

Oladipo is in the final year of a four-year, $85 million contract, which leaves the Rockets with decisions to make prior to the March 25 trade deadline -- including whether they'll make him available in trade talks. The transitional state of the Rockets' roster makes it likely they'll listen to overtures as they continue to get to know Oladipo -- and he gets to know them -- since the mid-January trade that brought him from the Indiana Pacers as part of the James Harden blockbuster.

For the Rockets, amid a post-Harden and Russell Westbrook era, there are a number of options with Oladipo, including weighing his value in the trade deadline marketplace; committing to aggressively pursuing a long-term deal in the summer; working with Oladipo on getting value back in sign-and-trade talks in the offseason; or letting him walk to use the cap space on other players in free agency.

It is typical that teams become more focused in pursuing trades closer to the deadline, which is still nearly four weeks away. Houston has yet to engage with teams on trade talks involving Oladipo, sources said.

Nevertheless, Oladipo, 28, has the chance to become one of the best two-way players available at the trade deadline or in free agency. The Miami Heat and New York Knicks are among teams that have had an interest in Oladipo, and both have the salary-cap space to sign him outright in the summer.

After the season concludes, but before the start of free agency, Houston would be able to offer him as much as a four-year, $113 million extension; once free agency begins, Houston can offer up to four years for $151 million or five years for $195 million.

Oladipo has averaged 18.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists in 13 games with the Rockets this season. For his nine-year career, including stops with the Orlando Magic, the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Pacers, he has averaged 17.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists. Oladipo also has shown the ability to be a top defender.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Got damn OKC really got all the draft picks
Man that shit is crazy all them picks they got!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

q4VM56.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The Hawks problems start with how Trae is running the offense this year.
And by running, I do of course mean running into defenders on purpose looking for foul calls.

Any more black coaches gonna get fired before we even hit the Allstar break :confused::(

Part of the Hawks problem is that Trae chucks the ball at halfcourt and misses...Matter of fact he's one of the most inefficient three-point shooters in the league..

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
And he's rated as one of or if not the worst defender in the league. Hawks basically plays 4 against 5 on defense.

That's why I don't understand people hyping young players coming out of college because most of the time these players believe the hype and don't work on their game....Maybe,I'll be wrong about Trae but he shouldn't be compared to Steph at all.