NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

In my mind, this is still a terrible fastbreak but Jamal had about 3 of these last night. I guess Bradley Beal's words got to him.

That's still a terrible shot. I hate these new niggas. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :smh:

UoKnQK.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
That's still a terrible shot. I hate these new niggas. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :smh:

UoKnQK.jpg

Fucking terrible Jack. He hit 3 of those that night so he'll get away with it but that's terrible basketball. Steph Curry my dude but I blame that nigga :lol: . Now everybody think they got the green light. Run to the fucking basket. You got numbers wtf. Back in grade school, niggas got benched for the shit even if they made it lol.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fucking terrible Jack. He hit 3 of those that night so he'll get away with it but that's terrible basketball. Steph Curry my dude but I blame that nigga :lol: . Now everybody think they got the green light. Run to the fucking basket. You got numbers wtf. Back in grade school, niggas got benched for the shit even if they made it lol.
Niggas got punched in the chest for that shit back in the day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh: :angry:

mYRCJ5.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
She doesn’t have to try that hard to make him look dumb

People like Shaq need to understand that the game have changed yet they constantly talking about the game they used to play. This is from a person,who prefers 90s basketball but understand the game need to evolve.

He keeps talking about his day but ignore the players are more athletic and faster than they were during his time.

Even,DWade tried to save him but he's so busy stuck in the past.