Kaepernick working out live on youtube

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Like I said damned if he do, damned if he don't.

It's just fuck shit on the NFL the entire timeline is fuck shit.
The NFL is not a smart organization. They look horrible in this by all accounts that don't collect a check directly from the NFL

People are asking if he really wants to play since he didn't do that thing.

And I ask them if you're being logical then ask yourself if he didn't want to play why did he fly his own receivers out on his own dime and when they screwed him over with the waiver find another venue so that EVERYONE COULD SEE HIM

I don't know about anyone else but if I don't want to do something as soon as there's an opening to not do it, I say forget it I'm not doing it. Not move heaven and earth to make sure it happens.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Just as expected, crackas and coons always reveal themselves in every Kaep thread.........continue....faggots!

And just like Shannon Sharpe always says, "Giving someone a lot of money makes them more of what they already are."

Since Steven A. Coon got that 8 million per year contract that Coon Ass Nigga will be off the chain. And he's showing it like a son of a bitch right now.

KAEP STANDS AGAINST PIGS KILLING UNARMED BLACK MEN AND WOMEN.......................And he said just that shit very distinctly. So any cocksucka on here and anywhere else on this earth that stands against Kaep in anyway needs their fuckin blocks knocked off. Fuck you muthafuckas!!!

You're partially correct,he's been this way since he was let go the first time by ESPN...Remember,he had a podcast show that failed miserably,mostly due to him having the shows so spread out.

After,the podcast show failed,he started going on CNN and Fox News, here and there. That's when he started showing up again on ESPN on the Cold Pizza show with Skip. During,that time he would make some questionable comments but I took it as haing a different opinion....I was totally wrong about that...

Each week,his inner-coon would show up until he went full coon,when Cold Pizza was changed to First Take.

Coon Smith knows black people rarely have his position in the media let alone sports media yet he makes a jack ass out of himself each week...

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just fuck shit on the NFL the entire timeline is fuck shit.
The NFL is not a smart organization. They look horrible in this by all accounts that don't collect a check directly from the NFL

People are asking if he really wants to play since he didn't do that thing.

And I ask them if you're being logical then ask yourself if he didn't want to play why did he fly his own receivers out on his own dime and when they screwed him over with the waiver find another venue so that EVERYONE COULD SEE HIM

I don't know about anyone else but if I don't want to do something as soon as there's an opening to not do it, I say forget it I'm not doing it. Not move heaven and earth to make sure it happens.
I kinda think he had a better chance to get signed, doing it the way it was orignally setup. I don't think Kaep gets signed now. I could be wrong.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I kinda think he had a better chance to get signed, doing it the way it was orignally setup. I don't think Kaep gets signed now. I could be wrong.

He had no chance either way. It's the illusion of "If he would have done this unreasonable thing that no other person has to do while we're trying to act like this is fair and reasonable"

I can't be mad at dude for not signing a waiver with all of that shit in it and them rejecting an offer to sign the standard waiver that any athlete working out would sign. That part is the part that people cannot argue against. You can talk about everything else, that's fine. But siding with them slipping some legal bullshit into his contract sounds like an organization that's nefarious and has malicious intent.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Up to 8 teams
It don't matter if the 8 teams or 4 teams were there now.
THE MEDIA WAS THERE and EVERYONE has access to the actual footage not some doctored shit the NFL would put together
The Nfl isn't the only entity with teams addresses lol
If he was going to conduct his own workout and just send the video out to teams, he couldve done that on his own, without the circus and the drama. That's the part that's going to keep him off a team, on top of all the other shit thats been keeping him off a team.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Respect to Colin for this move, don’t know too many in the inboard who would have put millions in jeopardy to continue to stay true to his cause. Ultimate respect. Those cacs where gonna say he’s washed if he tried out in private.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If he was going to conduct his workout and just send the video out to teams, he could've done that on his own, without the circus and the drama. That's the part that's going to keep him off a team, on top of all the other shit thats been keeping him off a team.

I don't understand this statement at all.

HE WASN'T going to conduct anything by himself.
The NFL CALLED HIM THIS WEEK to do this shit he didn't initiate this lol
The CIRCUS and the DRAMA was from the NFL trying to pull a fast one over people
THEY ANNOUNCED THE WORKOUT not him. THEY gave him 2 hours to accept the workout on the SAME DAY they offered it lol
THEY are the circus. THEY ARE THE DRAMA.

Hey BGLR you want this job opportunity? It's Saturday today is Wednesday It's across the country. Yes I know usually they're on Tuesday but you gotta come on Saturday.
Yea you've got 2 hours to accept or not.
OK you're coming cool

Then you ask hey am I going to be provided the things I need to conduct the interview?
They say we'll get back to you.
Friday is here you've made arrangements to be there. Hey, I'm just checking on the venue and if I'll have the material or will I need to supply my own?
Um, we don't know.
Hey but the interview is tomorrow. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
So you go out and buy the materials you need just in case because you can't depend on them to provide it
DAY OF you show up to the job interview and they hand you something to sign
You read it and it's flagrantly wrong. Nobody else who has interviewed for this job you're trying to get had to fill this thing out or sign this one thing. BUT you do.

And before anyone reading this says "well that's just what you sign to work here"
NO, IT'S NOT
That's why there are EQUAL EMPLOYMENT LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY

So outlining ALL OF THAT
who created the circus?

YOU or the people who randomly invited you to an interview?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand this statement at all.

HE WASN'T going to conduct anything by himself.
The NFL CALLED HIM THIS WEEK to do this shit he didn't initiate this lol
The CIRCUS and the DRAMA was from the NFL trying to pull a fast one over people
THEY ANNOUNCED THE WORKOUT not him. THEY gave him 2 hours to accept the workout on the SAME DAY they offered it lol
THEY are the circus. THEY ARE THE DRAMA.

Hey BGLR you want this job opportunity? It's Saturday today is Wednesday It's across the country. Yes I know usually they're on Tuesday but you gotta come on Saturday.
Yea you've got 2 hours to accept or not.
OK you're coming cool

Then you ask hey am I going to be provided the things I need to conduct the interview?
They say we'll get back to you.
Friday is here you've made arrangements to be there. Hey, I'm just checking on the venue and if I'll have the material or will I need to supply my own?
Um, we don't know.
Hey but the interview is tomorrow. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
So you go out and buy the materials you need just in case because you can't depend on them to provide it
DAY OF you show up to the job interview and they hand you something to sign
You read it and it's flagrantly wrong. Nobody else who has interviewed for this job you're trying to get had to fill this thing out or sign this one thing. BUT you do.

And before anyone reading this says "well that's just what you sign to work here"
NO, IT'S NOT
That's why there are EQUAL EMPLOYMENT LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY

So outlining ALL OF THAT
who created the circus?

YOU or the people who randomly invited you to an interview?
I know who set it up. I know the whole chain of events. What I said, you didnt get it. At the end of it all, right or wrong you can't make your own rules. If I dont like the way some shit is being done, I can go do it my own way, but I also can't be shocked if the results don't go the way I want.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I know who set it up. I know the whole chain of events. What I said, you didnt get it. At the end of it all, right or wrong you can't make your own rules. If I dont like the way some shit is being done, I can go do it my own way, but I also can't be shocked if the results don't go the way I want.

I did get lol
Why do you continue to gloss over the unfair employment practice they tried to put onto him which is illegal and opened them up to more lawsuits in the first place?
It's not about going his own way it's about it being standard like everyone else.
He agreed to everything they asked of him. Everything.
He refused to sign the bullshit waiver that is NOT STANDARD for an NFL workout and offered to sign a standard NFL workout waiver for liability in case of injury and such

So which part of that is trying to go his own way?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did get lol
Why do you continue to gloss over the unfair employment practice they tried to put onto him which is illegal and opened them up to more lawsuits in the first place?
It's not about going his own way it's about it being standard like everyone else.
He agreed to everything they asked of him. Everything.
He refused to sign the bullshit waiver that is NOT STANDARD for an NFL workout and offered to sign a standard NFL workout waiver for liability in case of injury and such

So which part of that is trying to go his own way?
I get the unfair employment part, but that's the part you can't control by getting mad and up in arms. These are issues that will have to be brought to the table at the next collective bargaining negotiations, and its up to the NFLPA not to accept no bullshit from the NFL.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Everything you brought is the NFL's fault for having a random workout on a Saturday...Hell,the workout was so random Kap and his team didn't even know about it until the NFL released a statement about it on Tuesday. And,when Kap tried to have the workout on another day,the NFL declined..

How you gonna have someone workout but you're not organized...it makes no sense at all. Not,only you're not organized, you have it on a date where most teams are trying to do last minute prep for a game...

The NFL did this to show folks like Cooncellus Wiley,Coon Smith and others that he doesn't want to play. Even,though the league wasn't prepared at all..
You have to think about perception though. Think about this man. If you're kaep, you don't have some chump working for you. You have fucking pros, right? So Tuesday they should have been asking for paperwork by Wednesday. NFL can easily produce that. If they don't, you jump in front of this via social media.

It's that fucking simple. IF the NFL is fucking up on the paperwork, shout that shit out on social media. That shit will be trending and on ESPN within the hour. It's now on the NFL.

You don't wait until fucking Saturday. I'm not blaming Kaep. It's the professionals around him should have had this ironed out. It's the professionals around him should have highlighted the unprofessional behavior of the NFL before people went to bed Friday night. By doing so, you don't have team representatives looking like fools at the other place. :smh:

And you know who looks bad? Not the NFL. Not the professional around Kaep who fucked this up. Kaep. He has to carry this. I see this far too often. These people getting paid big bucks and fucking up the simplest of shit for clients. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I get the unfair employment part, but that's the part you can't control by getting mad and up in arms. These are issues that will have to be brought to the table at the next collective bargaining negotiations, and its up to the NFLPA not to accept no bullshit from the NFL.

And in the interim, you don't sign that legally binding document. That's all that happened yesterday. He showed up in good faith and they tried to legally bind him on some bullshit. So let's blame the people who tried to pull the fast one not the people who showed up in good faith.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@largebillsonlyplease @Bumpee

I'm watching this Panthers/Falcons game.....
Carolina needs to call up Kaepernick asap
The league done figured out that mediocre QB Kyle Allen
Carolina gonna fuck around & miss the playoffs b/c of that CAC
Dude already has 3 picks, and its only halftime, LOL

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
And in the interim, you don't sign that legally binding document. That's all that happened yesterday. He showed up in good faith and they tried to legally bind him on some bullshit. So let's blame the people who tried to pull the fast one not the people who showed up in good faith.

He "showed up in good faith"?

Why must yall paint Kap as some naive angel just "hoping for a shot"? He's no victim in this situation. Both sides had an agenda.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No they should trade Cam right away cause ALLEN is the goat lol

4368c511c91bd50bfbd26db455cda119.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Why must yall paint Kap as some naive angel just "hoping for a shot"? He's no victim in this situation. Both sides had an agenda.

All you did with this post is let me know you've never made, been involved with, closed, opened, pursued, or even had a business deal on the table of any significance. I say this with full confidence solely based on your reaction to the common, standard term of "Good faith"

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I pray you never find yourself in any form of legal action -

you are very glib about others not fighting for their legal rights - makes me think you would happily bite the pillow for any white man with a decent lawyer on retainer

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
This what he mad about EXCLUSIVE JAY-Z DISAPPOINTED IN KAEPERNICK ... 'Turned A Legitmate Work Out Into A Publicity Stunt' Jay-Z is unhappy with the way Colin Kaepernick handled his workout on Saturday -- our sources feel Colin "turned a legitimate workout into a publicity stunt." As we previously reported, Colin bailed on the NFL's workout Saturday and held his own workout instead. Colin claims he wanted transparency -- insisting the NFL would not allow him to have media at the workout. Sources close to Jay-Z tell us ... Jay is unhappy with the way things went down because he feels the league was genuine in trying to give Colin an opportunity. Colin went through with his workout at a high school nearby and reviews are mixed. Some scouts are reportedly impressed with Kap's arms strength and talent. And, others are reportedly saying he looked average at best.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Look man, either he wants to play in the NFL or be Militant
He can't do both..if he stands down then people are going to call him a sellout..if he continues to stand up then he's like a hero..if I were him..I would play the game meaning just tone it down a bit..I'm sure he could find a way to continue his work off the field on the low...

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man I’m still tryin to figure out what did kap accomplish with this. Kap really don’t want the job. Fake protesters will still watch football. Where’s his leverage. Unless he’s trying to get some more free money from the nfl. This dude look like he driving without a steering wheel. Where’s he goin with this

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
He can't do both..if he stands down then people are going to call him a sellout..if he continues to stand up then he's like a hero..if I were him..I would play the game meaning just tone it down a bit..I'm sure he could find a way to continue his work of the field on the low...

He always had the chance to do both. After the game and on his time. If healthy, he'd be on a team now. Not one black NFL player who won a Super Bowl while Trump and refused to go to the White House lost his job.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This what he mad about EXCLUSIVE JAY-Z DISAPPOINTED IN KAEPERNICK ... 'Turned A Legitmate Work Out Into A Publicity Stunt' Jay-Z is unhappy with the way Colin Kaepernick handled his workout on Saturday -- our sources feel Colin "turned a legitimate workout into a publicity stunt." As we previously reported, Colin bailed on the NFL's workout Saturday and held his own workout instead. Colin claims he wanted transparency -- insisting the NFL would not allow him to have media at the workout. Sources close to Jay-Z tell us ... Jay is unhappy with the way things went down because he feels the league was genuine in trying to give Colin an opportunity. Colin went through with his workout at a high school nearby and reviews are mixed. Some scouts are reportedly impressed with Kap's arms strength and talent. And, others are reportedly saying he looked average at best.

This the same source that reported jay z owns a nfl team.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
He can't do both..if he stands down then people are going to call him a sellout..if he continues to stand up then he's like a hero..if I were him..I would play the game meaning just tone it down a bit..I'm sure he could find a way to continue his work of the field on the low...

You damn right he can do both and they know it. This clown BrownTurd has an appropriate screen cause he ain't nothing but a piece of shit. Currently in the NFL they are still protesting and playing and they give zero fucks but only when it comes to Kaep.

merlin_147314433_741b5c17-3841-4370-b8b6-025bc0276c79-articleLarge.jpg

kenny-Stills-kneel-1.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You damn right he can do both and they know it. This clown BrownTurd has an appropriate screen cause he ain't nothing but a piece of shit. Currently in the NFL they are still protesting and playing and they give zero fucks but only when it comes to Kaep.

merlin_147314433_741b5c17-3841-4370-b8b6-025bc0276c79-articleLarge.jpg

kenny-Stills-kneel-1.jpg

Only a cac can see any of this shit as "disrespectful" but be 100% OK with a literal draft dodger talking shit about a former POW and a Gold Star family. :smh: