B Black A. Camus Rising Star BGOL Investor May 9, 2026 #1 I've never watched anything live on Netflix before, but this has the potential to be one of funniest Roasts in history. I'm going to take a bunch of sprays from my thc spray, grab a beer, and enjoy this. Anybody else going to watch it live?
I've never watched anything live on Netflix before, but this has the potential to be one of funniest Roasts in history. I'm going to take a bunch of sprays from my thc spray, grab a beer, and enjoy this. Anybody else going to watch it live?
Lexx Diamond Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™ Staff member May 9, 2026 #3 I wish Patrice O'neal could be there.
Helico-pterFunk Rising Star BGOL Legend May 9, 2026 #4 Lexx Diamond said: I wish Patrice O'neal could be there. Click to expand... The man himself .. rest in peace, Patrice!
Lexx Diamond said: I wish Patrice O'neal could be there. Click to expand... The man himself .. rest in peace, Patrice!