Kaepernick working out live on youtube

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Respect the move, to allow media, and try to control the narrative. Arm looks good, He looks to be in great shape, but a empty stadium wont help his job opportunities. Changing a venue with 25 NFL reps at the last minute basically kills any shot he had. Damn.

Im with Kaep till the wheels fall off, guess still no NFL games for me for life.
This is me.

I don't even blame him for changing venues, I refuse to keep letting you try to make me a puppet on a string for show. He knew they weren't serious which is why he let everyone know about the practice.

And even more big ups to him on the shirt.

F them and their antics

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am very disappointed in Stephen a Smith I gave this brother praise for his black colleges work. Again he really disappointed me with this tweet
I am disappointed in Colin. Stephen A Smith is speaking truth. Man do you want to play in the NFL or be Militant?

How a nigga a distraction at his own work out. Obviously people were working behind the scenes to get him a job.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm with Kaep and even boycotted a full season in 2017, but this is just a joke.

It takes 2 sides to fuck up with bad. If the paperwork wasn't sorted out fucking days ago, this should have been on the table. Not so last-minute.

Cause if PROFESSIONAL people know the NFL hasn't produced the right paperwork going into Friday, you put out about the change of venue. If these people had the paperwork all this time, it's even worse.

I believe the NFL is up to fuckery, but that's why you have this shit smoothly laid out. NFL could have been put on blast 24 hours before this thing was scheduled. Leaving folks hanging at the original location just plays into the narrative his detractors want. :smh:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm with Kaep and even boycotted a full season in 2017, but this is just a joke.

It takes 2 sides to fuck up with bad. If the paperwork wasn't sorted out fucking days ago, this should have been on the table. Not so last-minute.

Cause if PROFESSIONAL people know the NFL hasn't produced the right paperwork going into Friday, you put out about the change of venue. If these people had the paperwork all this time, it's even worse.

I believe the NFL is up to fuckery, but that's why you have this shit smoothly laid out. NFL could have been put on blast 24 hours before this thing was scheduled. Leaving folks hanging at the original location just plays into the narrative his detractors want. :smh:
That is why I commented earlier that Colin either needs to play football or be Militant. Today was not the day to pull these stunts.

Like you stated, should have ironed this out before today

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

Even if he was clear,CK had to have known the fuckery too much of America is capable of. The anthem/flag worship is pure bullshit because cac's while be online for their 3rd beer during the anthem or taking a piss/dump. If they were genuine about the sanctity of the anthem, ALL activity would stop during it. Folks would be dismissed from the stadium if they weren't at their seat. However,thay would be an alternate reality. The reality we live in, a dtaft ddger can compare his personal sexual revolution to fighting the Viet cong, call a war hero a loser because he was captured. 3 years later villify Vindman for not figuratively tossing his salad. This was the climate in which CK chose to kneel. Helen Keller could have seen everything that was gonna happen subsequently happen. Did he?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You think kneeling is militant?
Or is he militant for not signing his rights away?

I think Brownturd is saying that while for the most part this was a dog and pony show, it appears that some decision makers and their underlings, possibly after seeing the dearth of quality qb'ing in the league and the tide turning againt T.Rump may have grown some balls.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So he's supposed to show up to the other one where they say in order for him to participate he has to sign a waiver saying that no matter what happens he can't sue the NFL ever again
and all he wanted to do was sign a standard injury liability waiver?

So he's supposed to just sign what they tell him to
let them and only them film it with no execs around
and them and only them edit the tape and send it to the 32 teams after having im sign a waiver that says hey if it don't work out you can't sue?

make that make sense?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think kneeling is militant?
Or is he militant for not signing his rights away?
That is a decision Colin needs to make. Either he wants to play football or be Militant.

It’s cool either way but he needs to make up his mind because the stunts he pulled today is just not a good look

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is a decision Colin needs to make. Either he wants to play football or be Militant.

It’s cool either way but he needs to make up his mind because the stunts he pulled today is just not a good look
The stunt the nfl pulled is not a good look.
Nothing hes done has been "militant"

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

If they're so up to fuckery, then it's clear

He shouldn't want to play for them.

Time to go make a job bro.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
If they're so up to fuckery, then it's clear

He shouldn't want to play for them.

Time to go make a job bro.

No other league pays enough to make it worth it. The highest paid qb in the CFL makes $700,000 American Dollars.Kaep, if he wanted to could probably make that via 10-15 speaking engagements.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he's supposed to show up to the other one where they say in order for him to participate he has to sign a waiver saying that no matter what happens he can't sue the NFL ever again
and all he wanted to do was sign a standard injury liability waiver?

So he's supposed to just sign what they tell him to
let them and only them film it with no execs around
and them and only them edit the tape and send it to the 32 teams after having im sign a waiver that says hey if it don't work out you can't sue?

make that make sense?

Shit is crazy and depressing but should actually be inspirational. One Black man has a President and a multi-billion dollar organization absolutely shook. :yes:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
No other league pays enough to make it worth it. The highest paid qb in the CFL makes $700,000 American Dollars.Kaep, if he wanted to could probably make that via 10-15 speaking engagements.
I didn't say anything about the CFL. I don't care what he does, it just doesntale sense to be trying to get a job with someone you think is playing you, and they're never gonna play fair. You did the lawsuit thing, and it went whatever way it went. Some people will be on his side, some people won't. The NFL definitely won't, by his own definition. He has to go and create other income streams. Or work like every other former footballer, cuz thats what he is now. A FORMER NFL quarterback. And there's nothing else even media worthy. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't say anything about the CFL. I don't care what he does, it just doesntale sense to be trying to get a job with someone you think is playing you, and they're never gonna play fair. You did the lawsuit thing, and it went whatever way it went. Some people will be on his side, some people won't. The NFL definitely won't, by his own definition. He has to go and create other income streams. Or work like every other former footballer, cuz thats what he is now. A FORMER NFL quarterback. And there's nothing else even media worthy. Nothing to see here. Move on.

When is the autobiography coming out? The advance on that alone may be bananas.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
A simple work out has become a circus. Played right into the hand of the narrative. At this point he needs to just find other things to do with his time
If he got some of that nike dough left, cop a few Popeyes franchises. Apparently they're doing well

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Why would they? It's a major stream of income.

I saw more straightup bitchassness on the owners part than Kllanlike racism. To not even say, "How dare you call these young men sons of bitches! Is straight up punkass shit. Too many of them don't even like T.Rump.