Stadiums are full of Blacks! Televisions surrounded. Did we abandon Colin Kaepernick?"

And now he's alleging Blacks didn't really support Kaepernick because they still attend NFL games and watch them on TV. (Even though Kaepernick himself NEVER called for a boycott of the NFL).

Man, the agents of White supremacy really do show themselves...eventually.

However, the NFL appealed some claims filed by Black players if their scores were not adjusted for race.

So, unless the players the NFL deemed too unintelligent to receive the same compensation as white players call for a boycott, Black people should still support the NFL?
 
After the NFL claimed Black players deserve less compensation for CTE claims than white players because they’re supposedly less intelligent, any Black person who still watches and supports the NFL is no different from those who support Donald Trump.
The race norming thing was indeed far more egregious than the NFL treatment of Kap...notice the media didn't linger too long on that one
 
Another thread criticizing Black people, huh...?
:puzzled:
It seems the OP just can't help talking shit to or about Black people every time he posts here.
If he's not calling Blacks dumb for believing in God/Jesus, he's calling Africans the least uneducated people on Earth. And now he's alleging Blacks didn't really support Kaepernick because they still attend NFL games and watch them on TV. (Even though Kaepernick himself NEVER called for a boycott of the NFL).
I'm still awaiting my update from you on what the least educated continent is. I predicted in writing that it will never arrive, and, of course, IT WON'T! Here's a suggestion you may not have considered. If you find my posts so insulting and incendiary, why then do you follow my trail here like a bloodhound. Seemingly, every time you see my name, you click the post while simultaneously claiming my positions are insulting. BGOL is FYI equipped with an ignore button. Your problem, young man, (not said patronizingly, I'm about to turn 70) is that you read with emotion over comprehension and intellect. Nothing I have said since I returned to BGOL a week or two ago after a 4-year hiatus is not rooted in fact. Just because a person utters facts you don't want to cerebrally process, doesn't make those facts morph into lies. AFRICA IS, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, THE LEAST EDUCATED CONTINENT ON EARTH ... Google it! It's not their fault ... Africa has been sliced, diced, remapped, brainwashed, exploited and twisted into the clusterfuck it is today by evil, sadistic and greedy colonizers. I live here. I have a vantage point that you don't enjoy. Africa has more languages than any continent on Earth and the European has translated the christian buy-bull into every single language. But not math books, agriculture books, science books or medical books. You've had literally DAYS to correct me and set me straight if any claim I made isn't factual. You have not posted a shred of data to contradict a single thing I have said in numerous posts. You don't think I'm wrong ... you simply just wish me gagged by all indication! You write to HNIC, the mods, and who knows who advocating that I be silenced for telling insulting lies against amerikkkan Blacks and Africans. Why not publicly shame me by doing your homework and posting well sourced data that refutes the things I claim? You clearly don't want to do that because either you're too lazy or frightened to debate me. I challenge you engage me on anything I have said in any post with FACTS and SOURCES that contradict anything I have said. Engage me in debate rather than crying to HNIC or his mods in the vestibule. I love debate! I'll make mincemeat of you! Guaranteed! You'll have little option left outside of name-calling and insults which is the hallmark of frustrated and bewildered BGOL antagonists who've run out of intellectual ammunition.
 
Last edited:
I was a season ticket holder and NFL football was a major source of entertainment for me. Kaepernick’s treatment changed my perspective and I started noticing other racist shit like how players are evaluated like cattle for the combine/draft. Not watching it was tough the first season, but ended up much easier than I thought. Sunday afternoons are prime time to spend with family and engage with my kids and wife.

The Kaepernick situation also changed my perspective of other brothers on here too. Some brothers are quick to call others coons, but looked for every reason to keep supporting football when the reality is that their entertainment was/is a priority.
Some of the most active posters in the NFL thread are quickest to call other posters “CACs and coons”. It is pure comedy.
 
Where was all these people in the 90s why no protest for Abdul rauf


Jackson / Abdul-Rauf was genuine in his beliefs while Kaepernick was an attention whore who couldn’t articulate his alleged beliefs. That’s the difference between these two.
 
That part… nfl shitted on him and he still by the phone hoping to get a run.

Hey it`s all white .... :puzzled:


2280.jpg



dis cac been at home taking care of his 11 kids since 2020 and even he got a call ....lol
 
As a day 1 kap supporter this is done.

When tasked with taking it to court to expose the NFL or get the huge settlement he took the settlement

Good for him enjoy it and deserved

And that's the bow on that gift as far as I'm concerned

They black balled him and he got paid for being black balled

Everything else is fake performative bullshit
 
Nike paid him, respect to Phil. The NFL paid him AND paid the reporter Trotter, it's the game. They won. Both men will live better lives because they fought, and both have used the money to do what they can as singular entities.

Flores is suing, but so is racist as Gruden.

Guess who will settle for more :lol:. Flores is still coaching, yet no one is calling him a sellout.

Rivers got off the couch, 50 pounds over weight, 4 years removed, and it turned into a feel good story. Black people still bought tickets, still had football parties.

The players threw him out, the fans said fuck it. The reality is that Black people as a group, prefer entertainment over substantive collective power.

This is why we lose, this is why the Civil Rights era will never be repeated. That Target boycott didn't last very long. We make way more money now and are just not willing to risk anything collectively anymore

We think our heroes are sellouts, while paying NFL owners that are literally funding our own demise IN REAL TIME. The overwhelming majority of NFL owners are damn Trump supporters l, especially Jerry Jones. We don't give a fuck :smh:
 
These days, it's about JOBS!
Brothers workinghard to fulfill their dreams
I watched the Seattle @ S.F. game last night.
When ESPN intoduced the S.F. defense - ALL BROTHERS!!

iu
I got no problem with people that watch it. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of the fake militants.
 
I got no problem with people that watch it. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of the fake militants.
I agree.
For me, EVERY time I see the 49ers I think how taking a knee shook the NFL to it's core.
Then seeing that FOX graphic Sat. night that introduced the 49ers D and it was ALL BROTHERS!
It struck me as positive - big picture it's a majority Black player league!
 
Back
Top