Kaepernick working out live on youtube

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
I would love to see Kap on the field and appreciate what he stands for....but can this guy just be militant off the field....he should be balling out in the league. So many people dream of being where he has been.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Obviously not the most productive move from a self-interest standpoint but I love this guy for showing up in a Kunta Kinte shirt.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Respect the move, to allow media, and try to control the narrative. Arm looks good, He looks to be in great shape, but a empty stadium wont help his job opportunities. Changing a venue with 25 NFL reps at the last minute basically kills any shot he had. Damn.

Im with Kaep till the wheels fall off, guess still no NFL games for me for life.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Colin Kaepernick's NFL workout abruptly moved over transparency concerns

Thanks for posting this, I was a bit lost from the scattershot tweets and press statements.

Seems like a real clusterfuck that there is no excuse for the NFL not avoiding. Any paperwork should have been handled days ago.

So this reporter counts 20 scouts at the NFL location vs only 8 at the new one... Not sure why those others wouldn't make the trip if they were sincerely interested since they had set aside the time anyway. But at least 8 saw him in person and everyone else can check the tape, so we'll see.