Kaepernick working out live on youtube

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Are shocked though,especially how Coon Smith been shitting on Kap the last three years..

Had Kaep still been on a roster either as a starter or backup, would a black person who criticized is game as a qb still be called a coon? I would hope not? Every qb, black or white in the 100 year history of the league has had their play criticized at one point.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm with Kaep and even boycotted a full season in 2017, but this is just a joke.

It takes 2 sides to fuck up with bad. If the paperwork wasn't sorted out fucking days ago, this should have been on the table. Not so last-minute.

Cause if PROFESSIONAL people know the NFL hasn't produced the right paperwork going into Friday, you put out about the change of venue. If these people had the paperwork all this time, it's even worse.

I believe the NFL is up to fuckery, but that's why you have this shit smoothly laid out. NFL could have been put on blast 24 hours before this thing was scheduled. Leaving folks hanging at the original location just plays into the narrative his detractors want. :smh:

Everything you brought is the NFL's fault for having a random workout on a Saturday...Hell,the workout was so random Kap and his team didn't even know about it until the NFL released a statement about it on Tuesday. And,when Kap tried to have the workout on another day,the NFL declined..

How you gonna have someone workout but you're not organized...it makes no sense at all. Not,only you're not organized, you have it on a date where most teams are trying to do last minute prep for a game...

The NFL did this to show folks like Cooncellus Wiley,Coon Smith and others that he doesn't want to play. Even,though the league wasn't prepared at all..

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Had Kaep still been on a roster either as a starter or backup, would a black person who criticized is game as a qb still be called a coon? I would hope not? Every qb, black or white in the 100 year history of the league has had their play criticized at one point.

What,Coon Smith been doing the last three years hasnt been criticism though. Matter of fact,it sounds more like hatred the way he's been talking about Kap. Coon Smith acts like Kap fucked his girl or something

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
What,Coon Smith been doing the last three years hasnt been criticism though. Matter of fact,it sounds more like hatred the way he's been talking about Kap. Coon Smith acts like Kap fucked his girl or something

Stephen is an uber-capitalist. He LOVES money. The dollar bill is his diety. When he sees what he interprets bruthas potentially fucking with their earning potential he loses his shit. I guess in a round about way I can see that. But hey, that's on them. Not everyone feels the same way about money.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many of you don’t get that Kaepernick isn’t playing because he doesn’t want to?

if he did, he would be signed right now.
Man all of this is 100% bullshit....there are right now at least 6 teams that could use Kaep RIGHT FUCKING NOW........talking about a workout they don t need no damn workout the NFL works on film work....and they have years of film work for him....

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Man all of this is 100% bullshit....there are right now at least 6 teams that could use Kaep RIGHT FUCKING NOW........talking about a workout they don t need no damn workout the NFL works on film work....and they have years of film work for him....

He's not ready to step in this late in the season with no training camp, no reps with a team's receivers and start in a week unless he went to he Ravens becaue their OC, Greg Roman is his former OC with the Niners. I think though given a full offseason and traning camp, if Kaep's body is rejuvenated, on the right team, he can get to the upper half or 3rd of starters. If we have to be honest, not all the film on him is impeccable. But you can say that about every qb who ever played. Many consider Brady the G.O.A.T, but he lost 3 Super Bowls the same way, the pass rush did him in.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Stephen is an uber-capitalist. He LOVES money. The dollar bill is his diety. When he sees what he interprets bruthas potentially fucking with their earning potential he loses his shit. I guess in a round about way I can see that. But hey, that's on them. Not everyone feels the same way about money.

At,some point you gotta stand up for something. Black people don't get represented at all in the sports media yet this clown want to use his platform to shit on another black man. Kaepernick didn't break no laws,hell he never broke any of the NFL's rules yet Coon Smith treat him like a white person would treat him...His fuckin cohost makes more sense half of the time and I think he's a fucking idiot.

I've never seen a black person that's in the sports media have this level of hatred towards another black person at all.

I have no problem with a black person getting money but at some point money shouldn't make you so oblivious on what's going on that you start to spew white supremacy bullshit...If,money is that important to him then he should shut the fuck up and let others speak on this subject.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Stephen has said it's bullshit that Kaep isn't on a roster. There are folks black and white who have criticized some of Kaep's moves along the way who feel he should be in the league. One can have both beliefs.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I am disappointed in Colin. Stephen A Smith is speaking truth. Man do you want to play in the NFL or be Militant?

How a nigga a distraction at his own work out. Obviously people were working behind the scenes to get him a job.
You 100% bitch ninja. What's militant about asking for justice for black men?

He's not talking about shooting cops or storming a federal building. But you know, just dance and bug out your ass and eyes and smile. Smile a lot

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You 100% bitch ninja. What's militant about asking for justice for black men?

He's not talking about shooting cops or storming a federal building. But you know, just dance and bug out your ass and eyes and smile. Smile a lot
He fucked up today. I love Colin but the truth is the truth. Turned a simple workout into a huge distraction

I am tired of riding with Colin when it comes to him getting back in the NFL. The brotha has not spoke to the people in three years. Not one single word.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Just as expected, crackas and coons always reveal themselves in every Kaep thread.........continue....faggots!

And just like Shannon Sharpe always says, "Giving someone a lot of money makes them more of what they already are."

Since Steven A. Coon got that 8 million per year contract that Coon Ass Nigga will be off the chain. And he's showing it like a son of a bitch right now.

KAEP STANDS AGAINST PIGS KILLING UNARMED BLACK MEN AND WOMEN.......................And he said just that shit very distinctly. So any cocksucka on here and anywhere else on this earth that stands against Kaep in anyway needs their fuckin blocks knocked off. Fuck you muthafuckas!!!

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
The NFL wanted to dictate to Kaep. Now you muthafuckas mad Kaep turned that shit around on them muthafuckas. Go cry in the car hoes.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Screamin A Smith gave an absolute disgusting take. The way he tried to minimize the Liability Waiver, duh bitch. Why would anybody with half a brain sign a special waiver giving away rights? If Andrew Luck decides to come back and play ball would they ask him to sign some special waiver denying him rights, or will he sign the standard injury waiver that Kaep was requesting. There is no way an intelligent person could defend the NFL or Stephen A.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he's supposed to show up to the other one where they say in order for him to participate he has to sign a waiver saying that no matter what happens he can't sue the NFL ever again
and all he wanted to do was sign a standard injury liability waiver?

So he's supposed to just sign what they tell him to
let them and only them film it with no execs around
and them and only them edit the tape and send it to the 32 teams after having im sign a waiver that says hey if it don't work out you can't sue?

make that make sense?
Those are the requirements to come back into the NFL

U DONT LIKE U DONT BUY

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So...is Kaep getting back in the league or not? I think he hurt himself by moving the workout at the last minute, reasons be damned...Kaep was kinda in a lose/lose situation.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should. Could have gone on Roland Martin's show, Oprah, Bill Maher, D.L's, other spots.

give it up, man. you got people in here thinking Kaepernick is serious about playing football in the NFL and is the next Malcolm X despite not saying anything or using his platform to go press for any legislation for the cause he is protesting.

:lol: