Who Here Has Expensive Hobbies and/or Toys

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
It looks like i may not be able to order my 2022 Ford Electric F-150 Lightning. My dealer says i may have to wait until the 2023 orders start because of the high demand and high reservation turnout.

I had (still have) my sights set on ordering and having my 2022 truck this summer.

*fingers crossed *

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Getting into VR gaming and flight/racing simulations.

I keep adding things to my wishlist. I'm starting to think what have I gotten myself into.

This is the type of setup I am trying to get to...

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I bought a 2021 Harley Davidson Road Glide. I've spent thousands of dollars on upgrades to make it "mine". It still needs better music, more lights, etc. I'm at the point of saying fuck it and just leaving it the way I got it now. I have a kid that will be starting college in 2 years so THAT might be my new expensive hobby.
Good shit, Bro.

I have a 2007 Road King Classic that I bought brand new in '06. Then I started working on it: custom bars, race tuner, seat, backrest, adjustable shocks, etc... I have money in it. And I don't regret a damn thing. I have it just like I want it.

I don't ride as much as I used to though. I started hunting etc...

B1.jpg

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting into VR gaming and flight/racing simulations.

I keep adding things to my wishlist. I'm starting to think what have I gotten myself into.

This is the type of setup I am trying to get to...

I'm trying to get back into flight sims too. I need a new desktop, I was planning on building one but all my money goes to 2 kids in college.
I was thinking going all in on X Plane or DCS. I heard FS2020 has too many problems.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'd make her into my weekend hobby and I KNOW it would be expensive as f*ck
Real shit cuzzo. Now, I could buy cheaper guitar and basses that would still sound good but the wood would not last forever. And trust you can feel the difference with premium Morado as opposed to some synthetic shit they mass produce. And to the trained ear, you can certainly tell the difference between a $150 Epiphone and a $3200 Gibson. Plus, buying cheaper non premium equipment means you'll sell it at a loss when you start playing premium shit. I'd rather get better with premium instruments that go up in value overtime.

NkIstg.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A bird told me @lightbright has the world's largest collection of rare man hammers from the Victorian age.
:puke: :smh:
He keeps breaking them from overuse
:itsawrap:
You have no collections.... just the grip of your world renowned jaws..... they're legendary as well as my living in your mind rent free..... thank the gods that I found a pair of fags to sublet it too.... only they can stand the stench of aged jizz that permeates it... is this the bird that told you, the one that teaches you your neck moves?

giphy.gif

FabulousHospitableEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You have no collections.... just the grip of your world renowned jaws..... they're legendary as well as my living in your mind rent free..... thank the gods that I found a pair of fags to sublet it too.... only they can stand the stench of aged jizz that permeates it... is this the bird that told you, the one that teaches you your neck moves?

giphy.gif

#JawfromJersey

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
#JawfromJersey
Corny fag from the coast.... corny as hell.... say hello to the two fags that I rented out the space in your mind to... maybe I can get some rest from you attempting to smoke my gun fifteen times a week... it's tedious having to constant ly slap the shit out of you

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
I'm trying to get back into flight sims too. I need a new desktop, I was planning on building one but all my money goes to 2 kids in college.
I was thinking going all in on X Plane or DCS. I heard FS2020 has too many problems.

I currently use MSFS2020. Because it is free for gamepass. I have used DCS and it was a huge resource hog. But very good. I will get XPlane also once I hone my skills.

BTW, I have the honeycomb alpha yoke and bravo throttle. I use AirManager for instrument management and FltPlan for maps, planning flights and routes, and navigation.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
Good shit, Bro.

I have a 2007 Road King Classic that I bought brand new in '06. Then I started working on it: custom bars, race tuner, seat, backrest, adjustable shocks, etc... I have money in it. And I don't regret a damn thing. I have it just like I want it.

I don't ride as much as I used to though. I started hunting etc...

B1.jpg

Man that is NICE! I will get a RK when I'm done riding long distances. I'll use it for my bar hopper.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I currently use MSFS2020. Because it is free for gamepass. I have used DCS and it was a huge resource hog. But very good. I will get XPlane also once I hone my skills.

BTW, I have the honeycomb alpha yoke and bravo throttle. I use AirManager for instrument management and FltPlan for maps, planning flights and routes, and navigation.
Just bought the Honeycomb yoke and throttle also. Both are well-made with a lot of functionality. I'm looking to start flying again in real life after being away for 13 years, so that drove me back into the sim world. Currently running Xplane 11 primarily for instrument procedures. I was heavily into fighter sims in the late 90s/early 2000s and had just about every one produced at the time.

Purchased the F18 and F14 for DCS. Looking forward to finding the time to learn them thoroughly.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It looks like i may not be able to order my 2022 Ford Electric F-150 Lightning. My dealer says i may have to wait until the 2023 orders start because of the high demand and high reservation turnout.

I had (still have) my sights set on ordering and having my 2022 truck this summer.

*fingers crossed *
I have a reservation... find a way to transfer it and it yours.... gonna need my hundred back though.. ask your dealer

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I have a reservation... find a way to transfer it and it yours.... gonna need my hundred back though..

Man, I have a reservation and I've been waiting patiently. I reserved on May 25, six days after the rollout. It looks like i may have to wait for the 2023 Lightning. :(

If you get that order invite, I would give you your hunnid times 5! From what my dealer says, the reservation can't be transferred but there is always around shit. I appreciate the offer... keep me posted fam. :cool:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I have a reservation... find a way to transfer it and it yours.... gonna need my hundred back though.. ask your dealer

Here is my reservation. It looks like it depends on your location, your dealer's volume load and other factors for getting an order invitation. :dunno:

3yJW31zDGLzPNL6ORCv4Wt_sbgz_d4sI5CEgvjs2id8Flam833Xli5zfqIICU3mdOk_tgc31bJrCBpcjlArFDpVcdQTcFrhyToD5y7v43OvTYpFMusnHHfkfiDRWPJdKu4N0D896PPdE680bXq15xaKPYGec6axXlfnLATr5D4S_So1JVMqOT0bu8dG4r22sGhDrFKygpyFOO_LmFn7rvnD0YfXp3ITh7cNznPu28DG2u-o6XryDJbP0Wb0-1-29h1rmAnE4-kOA5bLtn7hVUpmobWRavHNwc2a77Cel70bI4ptdUOrAdUXKT1khRK612SajbSJ53t9I-lELr82tTCDcZGltQLY4HCoBXp6tUk2fNoHLTSFSozBgG7zBPyw3OjMTXsoUAjfic47WSdwaXQKzi028Cbp1g4234jFJkVUv9rlIWt2fcU67NiDLRbSWoIlfARiZSh4AWMk9P6tEn6zNPIz_VNtHAuCwzEV-quYY2tRnPcX1puRps86v3PZsSP33UqCtZGKNdfbnLJR95t0ZUcOccLFQ7B2k9JM9ZYA9b9FwQePPoycsVurelxYfaqsqJZSZ5VBcL4v9VCJi1921h4xgKh6ezhWVONI6-ZNmSmGHq-P6oEYYBBJyBT5OfJl9MO3ZWYN3EiBCitjwlXV9eNPL7U5i451GGF07a94t9Y5XxbT0KDSxH8kLSe8BcIxHVGfKlBVACX9xlG95Qm8=w976-h2003-no

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
web addresses & websites - a lot just to have.... doesnt matter if the site is live or not. if its not live then dont set it up!
smoking weed.... plan to quit for a min.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

giphy.gif

guuuuuuurl!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

*fingers crossed *

I finally got my Ford Lightning Electric F-150 order invitation. My 2023 Lariat trim Extra Range truck will be built in the week of January 9. I got my VIN number and everything. I should take delivery around mid February.

BTW, instead of buying this, I could buy a base model Corvette and still pocket 25 stacks for the price I'm paying. :angry:

0TZ5oIT9E4t8PEEjoEpXblsA3TNVOuDBnePuD_Bz7nL-hH_g6XZzfubF5Fa6CoCH8qdZIrMKduQDnV0echw2CJ72CdIc8ul6aPymJJI-KmZKSpZ_WZFpThUo00ehEmh4HEV4lc95i_yNC3jlrjwoDFahIkrhoQ_sVUUQg6DAnA1vAEnUTIQLCa-xT5OZ2z6El_yqWXSWJpgkMT6cAfrLNFfX72II4CA4dB7hkwlq6jrmFFVfR7AvoKVaKfg7ED1fDCyKd7mRRsd6vGxZxWaz7Rg6jm1XZxT4HO5ZiNpUXsIZPSFZxmegEgRzJbwJz6mFrBAVzVcUB6wPMme7KfVXIqqiHnzIK-6lscYPHEwSbkxnuuBlrJu92SMTlDOCePgpwfG8eeL2_E7DfCruXlsvxneewkCvJZ54J1VPgjkN9KJLLO6ofkZgKQIxUZfxv55ZxcAcAchoTlUXSmu2DrxXt3YwNX_BOxtxgQniL0ys0DNi7Kv4dUyB6JmrD_d-SfA_fkUDFCZMaaMy4vSqtAKnGlxf4b0WA-XXlXznDQapSCGHrMEwOx7Ad-W4LM7vmPZkvfpFH1ismKhpFX073pd8AmgUCj6zVx0bZoV9qvN2SqpU4e9cEHFcfXDgOCuLZvcWitVIPWcSl3_NZNxtlWJy-NzN9iXwklyDFugQTD7qYfWUmSwVIT-WDm8swyQ7T-Slk14uFBn2FXF9AL2qCr25sc9KfrCRWKy4YMaK6w1unXaQvTm5dC1dtIu7uhSQ4NMcBKJMVP8goNODl9aLz78ok_BuWvNqjF5lsTJX8nKo_S_x_isN5jSyiji6Y6ZapOSmkX9huAuUi0CZ4xcmMpLToSZdyPb0Ryc-YijjbU_5P9yxrP4UBJwGrR5O3JGsAGgeYzls6ozqrSotZ8Hh3cA3z8mJptfNbgPX3yCCvtGD9TqQlMUE=w3828-h1872-no

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finally got my Ford Lightning order invitation. My 2023 Lariat trim Extra Range truck will be built in the week of January 9. I got my VIN number and everything. I should take delivery around mid February.

BTW, instead of buying this, I could buy a base model Corvette and still pocket 25 stacks. :angry:

0TZ5oIT9E4t8PEEjoEpXblsA3TNVOuDBnePuD_Bz7nL-hH_g6XZzfubF5Fa6CoCH8qdZIrMKduQDnV0echw2CJ72CdIc8ul6aPymJJI-KmZKSpZ_WZFpThUo00ehEmh4HEV4lc95i_yNC3jlrjwoDFahIkrhoQ_sVUUQg6DAnA1vAEnUTIQLCa-xT5OZ2z6El_yqWXSWJpgkMT6cAfrLNFfX72II4CA4dB7hkwlq6jrmFFVfR7AvoKVaKfg7ED1fDCyKd7mRRsd6vGxZxWaz7Rg6jm1XZxT4HO5ZiNpUXsIZPSFZxmegEgRzJbwJz6mFrBAVzVcUB6wPMme7KfVXIqqiHnzIK-6lscYPHEwSbkxnuuBlrJu92SMTlDOCePgpwfG8eeL2_E7DfCruXlsvxneewkCvJZ54J1VPgjkN9KJLLO6ofkZgKQIxUZfxv55ZxcAcAchoTlUXSmu2DrxXt3YwNX_BOxtxgQniL0ys0DNi7Kv4dUyB6JmrD_d-SfA_fkUDFCZMaaMy4vSqtAKnGlxf4b0WA-XXlXznDQapSCGHrMEwOx7Ad-W4LM7vmPZkvfpFH1ismKhpFX073pd8AmgUCj6zVx0bZoV9qvN2SqpU4e9cEHFcfXDgOCuLZvcWitVIPWcSl3_NZNxtlWJy-NzN9iXwklyDFugQTD7qYfWUmSwVIT-WDm8swyQ7T-Slk14uFBn2FXF9AL2qCr25sc9KfrCRWKy4YMaK6w1unXaQvTm5dC1dtIu7uhSQ4NMcBKJMVP8goNODl9aLz78ok_BuWvNqjF5lsTJX8nKo_S_x_isN5jSyiji6Y6ZapOSmkX9huAuUi0CZ4xcmMpLToSZdyPb0Ryc-YijjbU_5P9yxrP4UBJwGrR5O3JGsAGgeYzls6ozqrSotZ8Hh3cA3z8mJptfNbgPX3yCCvtGD9TqQlMUE=w3828-h1872-no

Does that truck have 4WD?