Uh-Oh... Kaepernick's Chick, Nessa, Straight-up Calls Jay Z a Liar for Selling Out with NFL/Roc Deal

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
97b.jpg

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Kap settled with the NFL and signed a none disclosure agreement, so when we wanted to know about what he settled for and why he settled we were told to mind our business. Why should Jay Z have taken Kap into consideration when making this deal particularly when Kap settled his lawsuit with the NFL instead of going to trial?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I'm kind of confused at Eric Reid speaking on it, when he took a settlement that included a NDA and went right back to playing

and why is Nessa always speaking for a grown ass man

She must have the best pussy Kaep ever had. Wasn't she the one who fucked up his possible signing with the Ravens by tweeting a comparison of Ravens former GM Ozzie Newsome and owner Steve Bischotti to Calvin Candy and Stephen from'Django Unchained.' When I heard what she did, I thought, "Bitch, don't fuck with his money!" She still has her Talk Stoop gig and other endeavors. I don't fully trust her.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@keone
This is a really bad look for Jay Z regardless of how this is painted moving forward. It looks like he was having behind door partnership negotiations with the league while advising artists to protest/boycott the league and superbowl under the guise of social justice... This is scumbag shit.
I'm kind of confused at Eric Reid speaking on it, when he took a settlement that included a NDA and went right back to playing
Erics NDA doesnt prevent him from commenting current events and dealings that may include the NFL. His NDA covers discussions pertaining to terms of the settlement.

And to those who continue to question him for having a job with the NFL as if that is proof of hypocrisy.. ... you make no fucking sense. How can we criticize him for having a job while complaining about Kapernick being denied a job with the same company??

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@keone
This is a really bad look for Jay Z regardless of how this is painted moving forward. It looks like he was having behind door partnership negotiations with the league while advising artists to protest/boycott the league and superbowl under the guise of social justice... This is scumbag shit.

Erics NDA doesnt prevent him from commenting current events and dealings that may include the NFL. His NDA covers discussions pertaining to terms of the settlement.

And to those who continue to question him for having a job with the NFL as if that is proof of hypocrisy.. ... you make no fucking sense. How can we criticize him for having a job while complaining about Kapernick being denied a job with the same company??

Yea....dude talked about saying no to the Super Bowl

Reactions: fu2

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

When have I complained about Kaep not having a job?

Did I give up football?

You make no fuckin sense...because you're making assumptions without knowing what I feel...because I haven't even spoken on it

His NDA allows the NFL to cover up and not disclose if there was an effort to black ball players

And he's playing for the same league and collecting checks...while complaining about Kaep.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You make no fuckin sense...because you're making assumptions without knowing what I feel...because I haven't even spoken on it
No. YOU make no fucking sense because you're implying that Eric shouldnt question shady dealings while being employed by the NFL. As if he EVER argued against being gainfully employed. Thats patently idiotic. Part of his grievance was to address actually NOT being allowed to seek and hold employment.
His NDA allows the NFL to cover up and not disclose if there was an effort to black ball players
Now you're talking about shit you dont know. Unless you have a copy... if you do share it and show us all.. Your original point about the NDA covering social media comments on todays announced partnership was both silly and wrong tho. Thats my point.

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
I knew there'd be backlash on this when ut was announced. There was n win in it for both sides Jay or Kaep.

People are gonna hate simply because it's Jay

Jay is a sellout

Kaep isn't in the league so why would he do this

Kaep would play if offered a deal

It's a money grab

Etc...

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea....dude talked about saying no to the Super Bowl

According to the article it's different reasons and this is the first time we heard from Jay-Z about what he said to Travis Scott... everything we assumed or reported was from "sources" without a direct quote from Jay or Travis...

Who knows...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
No. YOU make no fucking sense because you're implying that Eric shouldnt question shady dealings while being employed by the NFL. As if he EVER argued against being gainfully employed. Thats patently idiotic. Part of his grievance was to address actually NOT being allowed to seek and hold employment.

Now you're talking about shit you dont know. Unless you have a copy... if you do share it and show us all.. Your original point about the NDA covering social media comments on todays announced partnership was both silly and wrong tho. Thats my point.

Sit your old senile ass down and re-read what I said.

You have no clue what I even was saying. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me neither but at least Jenkins tried to get tangibles.

Kaepernick has done nothing but take orders from Ness Nitty and Nike and tell people he doesn’t vote.

The con he is running about wanting to play is starting to lose credibility because he’s been offered contracts to come back but he declined every one of them.

I didn’t care for the way Malcolm Jenkins handle that what he did....

This too seems like some hush money type stuff