Uh-Oh... Kaepernick's Chick, Nessa, Straight-up Calls Jay Z a Liar for Selling Out with NFL/Roc Deal

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Due to - caused by.
the consequence of him protesting.

For the protest. Meaning willing and knowing to take it there to get your point across. Which is what he did.

You said your not fucking with nfl till he get his job back in the nfl. Which means you’ll fuck with the nfl once he does get back in. Which puts this back to square one.
Square one is -
kap with a job in the NFL
Social injustice still a problem.
You watching nfl

What changed
This shits like who’s on third.
Or a dog chasing his own tail.
r i f

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would expect the minstrel queen to sell out her own for $$$

everyone up and down on this deal but no one knows the terms of the deal J made...

but as long as Kap ain't on a roster NFL won't get a $ nor a minute from me
Cosign

I don’t know why folks are not going harder on Jay-Z. This looks like a sellout deal. And y’all know it. That’s why I put those other names out there. The roasting would have been worst thanSteve Harvey.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cosign

I don’t know why folks are not going harder on Jay-Z. This looks like a sellout deal. And y’all know it. That’s why I put those other names out there. The roasting would have been worst thanSteve Harvey.
That’s because it looks like that to some others see different. Only way to know is to let it play out. Out if all people jay been doin the most for the cause outside of nfl. For that I think he should get the benefit of the doubt till seen otherwise. Steve Harvey is no comparison cause he ain’t did shit for nobody bit himself and he said that. Master p said the same shit. He only mentions his generational wealth. So that’s no comparison.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I didn’t care for the way Malcolm Jenkins handle that what he did....

This too seems like some hush money type stuff
Eric let his ass know about that shit too.

T4YlJD.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cosign

If all this is about the nfl using jay z to get the black audience. They have failed with this backlash. So if that’s what it is they should be negating this deal soon.
Is that fair to say

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lmao Colins such a hoe. Jay Z is about to expose his ass. I think they had a convo earlier this week where Jay told dude to move to another action and stop making it about him and quit letting his girl speak for him. Then said if he don't, he's gonna put his mojo on it so he can get back to the business that pays him and all these other Black men money that they can use to take care of shit. Government can't fix what they claim they want better than. Economics.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kap settled with the NFL and signed a none disclosure agreement, so when we wanted to know about what he settled for and why he settled we were told to mind our business. Why should Jay Z have taken Kap into consideration when making this deal particularly when Kap settled his lawsuit with the NFL instead of going to trial?

I dont think Im going to read past this OUR people are really on some shit. He got his money and they told him shut up now his girl out here talking.

He settled and can't even tell the people that was riding for him, what he settled for. I dont but merch and or support with my dollars but everybody grabbing the money...

Last edited:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Can anyone whom is shittin on Jay Z answer this question.. why is it ok for Kap to take a job with the NFL if offered but not Ok for Jay Z to make a deal with the NFL?

It would seem the way some of us are talking that Kap would be a coon and a sellout to take a job with a team after being white balled for three years, am I Right?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Can anyone whom is shittin on Jay Z answer this question.. why is it ok for Kap to take a job with the NFL if offered but not Ok for Jay Z to make a deal with the NFL?

It would seem the way some of us are talking that Kap would be a coon and a sellout to take a job with a team after being white balled for three years, am I Right?
hmmmmmmm

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lmao Colins such a hoe. Jay Z is about to expose his ass. I think they had a convo earlier this week where Jay told dude to move to another action and stop making it about him and quit letting his girl speak for him. Then said if he don't, he's gonna put his mojo on it so he can get back to the business that pays him and all these other Black men money that they can use to take care of shit.
Dam. Them niggas had you on the three way call?

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Actionable item :lol: Jay been hanging around those corporate lawyers too much

When niggas from the hood use words like that, you know they lost touch. I bet he doesnt even know what that means but it sounds good to him

Fresh Chalice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay's position is forward. Taking an opportunity and utilizing it for advancement has always been key for upliftment.

This truly is the forwarding of James Brown.

Being the show and the business!

Politics die as soon as you let them...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay's position is forward. Taking an opportunity and utilizing it for advancement has always been key for upliftment.

This truly is the forwarding of James Brown.

Being the show and the business!

Politics die as soon as you let them...
lol....Jay's position is forward for himself. You're right.

Thegooch

Registered
You SHOULD lose touch with "the hood" if you're not allowed to expand your vocabulary and get smarter.

That's the problem bro. You act like as if place full of black people is bad. That "escape" the hood mentality is why its slow to get better. Moving to whiteyville and using big words isnt "growth". Real men fight and make their environment better, not run to rich neighborhoods for protection.

No one is saying he should act ghetto. I just wonder if he's trying to look smart by using an uncommon word. Thats something dumb people do. That nigga never used that word until he heard a white person say it.
Thats another thing bootlickers do, imitate white people.

Dude is fake as fuck and its great Colin aint co signing his backstabbing and bootlicking.
This nigga is trying to act like him getting a check is "social progress". He and the NFL had every opportunity to say what their plan was except having Rhi Rhi twerk at halftime.

Then this nigga had the nerve to act like Colin losing his job wasnt part of the issue. That snake tried to discount Colin as part of the issue. People like Colin/Eric Reid being silenced is part of the issue.

An issue that Jay Z never spoke of at the table. He never said jack shit about police brutality just calling the "issue" to not upset the white people.

The fact that all these media types are acting like Jay Z can make changes in a community he hasnt been taken seriously in over a decade is a joke. This nigga aint never been the leader of ANY pro black movement.

When I was million man marching for his rights (drove 24hr round trip in one day myself) this ass hole was selling crack. Then precedes to sell music with no message from 96-2016. Fuck this dude, I rather him just donate money then to open his snake mouth.

Negro aint made a good album in 12 years. These young folk barely know who he is and think he's old. White cops give a damn about Jay, they know he's a paid stooge.

But what do I know. He'll probably pimp his 35+ y/o wife and make her shake it like an 18 y/o thot n' ready on stage for Goodell's pleasure and make a boatload of money doing it.

Im not mad at Jay getting money, just dont play the fake good guy role and we are good.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's the problem bro. You act like as if place full of black people is bad. That "escape" the hood mentality is why its slow to get better. Moving to whiteyville and using big words isnt "growth". Real men fight and make their environment better, not run to

No one is saying he should act ghetto. I just wonder if he's trying to look smart by using an uncommon word. Thats something dumb people do. That nigga never used that word until he heard a white person say it.
Thats another thing bootlickers do, imitate white people.

Dude is fake as fuck and its great Colin aint co signing his backstabbing and bootlicking.
This nigga is trying to act like him getting a check is "social progress". He and the NFL had every opportunity to say what their plan was except having Rhi Rhi twerk at halftime.

Then this nigga had the nerve to act like Colin losing his job wasnt part of the issue. That snake tried to discount Colin as part of the issue. People like Colin/Eric Reid being silenced is part of the issue.

An issue that Jay Z never spoke of at the table. He never said jack shit about police brutality just calling the "issue" to not upset the white people.

The fact that all these media types are acting like Jay Z can make changes in a community he hasnt been taken seriously in over a decade is a joke. This nigga aint never been the leader of ANY pro black movement. When I was million man marching (drove 24hr in one day myself) this ass hole was selling crack. Then precedes to sell music with no message from 96-2016. Fuck this dude, I rather him just donate money then to open his snake mouth.

Negro aint made a good album in 12 years. These young folk barely know who he is and think he's old. White cops give a damn about Jay, they know he's a paid stooge.

But what do I know. He'll probably pimp his 35+ y/o wife and make her shake it like an 18 y/o thot n' ready on stage for Goodell's pleasure and make a boatload of money doing it.

Im not mad at Jay getting money, just dont play the fake good guy role and we are good.
I said IF the hood is what I quoted, and just him even using a word means he can't be hood no more , then fuck that version of the hood. And the fact that yiu use the million man March as some measurement of "work" you did--- I went and gave Farrakhan my money too. Nothing happened. Farrakhan also doesn't live in "the hood".

Either way, I can see that the general public is satisfied and will only become.more satisfied over the coming months. It's over. Just enjoy football my friend.

Thegooch

Registered
I said IF the hood is what I quoted, and just him even using a word means he can't be hood no more , then fuck that version of the hood. And the fact that yiu use the million man March as some measurement of "work" you did--- I went and gave Farrakhan my money too. Nothing happened. Farrakhan also doesn't live in "the hood".

Either way, I can see that the general public is satisfied and will only become.more satisfied over the coming months. It's over. Just enjoy football my friend.

You sound really stupid. I know you know better. Did you feel MLK's march on DC was useless too?? Some how protesting in the 90's wasnt as important as the 60's. By your logic none of the protesting ever accomplished shit period.

If you think that going to the MMM was the only thing I have done for my community then you are sadly mistaken. I have every right to call out a child molesting, own brother shooting, friend backstabbing, crack selling, poison music pushing, son ditching,snake ass mutherfucker.

Jay Z's fake ass music has more to do with any issue in the hood than the MMM "not working". If you dont think 1 million black men assembling army style in DC had white people shook, it sure enough made Clinton turn into the "first black" President.

I dont know how many times does this dude have to show you he's a snake. Im not surprised or dissapointed bcus Ive come to expect Jay Z's poison pushing ass to work with white people who thrive on shitting on blacks. If any stops one kneeling/prostesting because Jay Z got a check, they are fucking stupid. Jay Z aint gonna change shit and his PR move didnt work.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This entire thread is proof to the contrary. Pay attention tom.
This thread is just that. A thread. The success of the NFL that felt that shit less than a gnat bite while.fhenb
You sound really stupid. I know you know better. Did you feel MLK's march on DC was useless too?? Some how protesting in the 90's wasnt as important as the 60's. By your logic none of the protesting ever accomplished shit period.

If you think that going to the MMM was the only thing I have done for my community then you are sadly mistaken. I have every right to call out a child molesting, own brother shooting, friend backstabbing, crack selling, poison music pushing, son ditching,snake ass mutherfucker.

Jay Z's fake ass music has more to do with any issue in the hood than the MMM "not working". If you dont think 1 million black men assembling army style in DC had white people shook, it sure enough made Clinton turn into the "first black" President.

I dont know how many times does this dude have to show you he's a snake. Im not surprised or dissapointed bcus Ive come to expect Jay Z's poison pushing ass to work with white people who thrive on shitting on blacks. If any stops one kneeling/prostesting because Jay Z got a check, they are fucking stupid. Jay Z aint gonna change shit and his PR move didnt work.
okay. You good ?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This thread is just that. A thread. The success of the NFL that felt that shit less than a gnat bite while.fhenb
Gnat bite? POTUS involvement and intimidation.. ratings hit... Q rating dip... forced joint effort and initiative with players to divert funds and resources to social justice programs... Blackballed players associated with starting movement... Forced cash settlement.... Resulted in owners attempting to explain away Trump associations which resulted in boycotts of owners outside business entities.. ... Caused league to partner with Jay Z in entertainment venture with social justice efforts attached...

Bit more than a Gnat bite my man...

Its ok to say this shit actually moved the needle a little.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gnat bite? POTUS involvement and intimidation.. ratings hit... Q rating dip... forced joint effort and initiative with players to divert funds and resources to social justice programs... Blackballed players associated with starting movement... Forced cash settlement.... Resulted in owners attempting to explain away Trump associations which resulted in boycotts of owners outside business entities.. ... Caused league to partner with Jay Z in entertainment venture with social justice efforts attached...

Bit more than a Gnat bite my man...

Its ok to say this shit actually moved the needle a little.
Ok. A but more than a gnat bite whatever that means. But it also bit everybody involved including the players. You think they like being called coons for playing at there dream job. while people wouldnt even quit a job they don't even like? People on all sides wanna get back to just enjoying football And the money that comes from it. They want an opiate just as much as the NFL wants to give it to em.