Uh-Oh... Kaepernick's Chick, Nessa, Straight-up Calls Jay Z a Liar for Selling Out with NFL/Roc Deal

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are hoping to pull in those viewers that are not as hardlined on the no Kaep/ no nfl stance.

It may be deeper, but it smells like shit. The nfl can solve this by themselves. Have Kaep un-excluded from the league, support the men who are active in their communities and move on. This would end the lingering protests.

This smells like a money grab while wrapped up in social justice
They yearly revenue has increased. People still performed at the halftime show in Atlanta. So how does partnering with jay z help. Performing would benefit them all the same without him having input.
I don’t see how him being there benefits just them.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I love watching y'all stress over this bullshit. Not one person has mentioned police brutality in this whole thread. Cuz these fools were never about that anyway. It was all one big virtue signal. And it gets harder and harder to twist this pretzel into anything but a false power sham.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

This is why I kind of hate all forms of media. He was not "confronted". There was no hostility from CTG. He even said on his radio show that he agrees with Jay and trusts his motives. He also did not say "onto better things". He said take action. TMZ wants attention with their headline and this dude on Twitter wants attention but exaggerating.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NFL needed a nigga for PR and paid JayZ's price.

They are hoping to pull in those viewers that are not as hardlined on the no Kaep/ no nfl stance.

It may be deeper, but it smells like shit. The nfl can solve this by themselves. Have Kaep un-excluded from the league, support the men who are active in their communities and move on. This would end the lingering protests.

THIS SMELLS LIKE A MONEY GRAB WHILE WRAPPED UP IN SOCIAL JUSTICE

IMO this Is what I believe.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is why I kind of hate all forms of media. He was not "confronted". There was no hostility from CTG. He even said on his radio show that he agrees with Jay and trusts his motives. He also did not say "onto better things". He said take action. TMZ wants attention with their headline and this dude on Twitter wants attention but exaggerating.
Truth. Antonio is in the same game tho.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
IMO this Is what I believe.
I'm a UFC fan. Been watching for years. Dana white is a known Trump supporter. When they started they used metal and classic rock shit all the time on their ads and at events. No one wants to hear that shit. They wanna hear hip-hop. That's Americas music now. All ages all races rock it. Most of the biggest artists are still Black. The NFL needs that too going forward. And Black people need money. The NFL could never do shit about police brutality anyway, except make people rich who could on turn do shit with their own money for themselves , their family and they're community when they can. They make black millionaires-more than anyone i can think of. As noticedast year they can get a big name hip hop artist or two any time they want anyway. Jay Z knows that. Goodell is smart enough to know it shouldn’t look like a strong arm every year. He could just be like Dana white and say “fuck y’all. See you at the games. “ people would bitch but as we the numbers tell, they would still watch. And to Black kids coming up , the nfl is still the goal. Let’s stop pretending. This is as fair a trade admits gonna get. I know it hurts.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Black people need to cut out the middle men. Why in 2019 do we need 100% white ownership in the NFL.

If you dont have any black owners then we dont have any real voices in the most important meeting. Just start you own league with the same players and leave them out the picture.

The same goes for the NBA. One black owner who did more for the league than any current owner. They let him buy the least valuable franchise and make rules where he cant compete with the wealthier teams.

Ruiz and Joshua just got offered 100m for one fight on one night in Saudi Arabia. Mayweather made damn near a billion being his own man. Plenty of Banks on the Middle East and Asia would loan money for infrastructure like Arenas. Plenty of networks would bid on broadcast rights. Al Haymon hit Reed and Willis for +400m to start up PBC. Bosses Boss Up.

The goofballs rather let the NBA start NBA Africa then do their own thing. They screwed the CBA league when Isiah Thomas bought with the intentions of making it a feeder league for the NBA.

You dont bargain with snakes. You cut their heads off and keep it moving. Jay Z isnt a moral leader for black people and the fact that the league is using him for social issues insults me.

It just shows me he's a high paid propaganda agent. Plus he doesnt have a plan either. I would have told Goodell we can start with getting rid of your Trump supporting owners and 25% of the league being black owned.

They would laugh at me and I would tell them how ugly this is going to get once I leave this table. I'll make sure pressure evey advertiser on political stances and donations and make your ratings go down 30%. Do you want to make more money or lose it??

I'd let them know I have the financial backing for my own league if they plan to lock the players long term. How do I get the white fans on board?? Offer then ownership stocks like the Packers and give the municipalities part ownership in the new teams. The NFL banned teams being fan owned like the Packers for selfish reasons because it isnt like the Packers are failing.

I tell the white fans why just have 30 men making all the money when you could make a profit rooting for your teams. Plus I would promise lower ticket prices too. White people like money so basically I'd bribe them into being fans.

Dame was the dude who cut the deals for the Roc. Dame knew the boardroom isnt a place to make friends. Jay Z being the entertainment director for the NFL aint shit. That just makes him Julie on the Love Boat just a step up from Issac serving drinks but certainly not the Captain. So basically the NFL is gonna let Rihanna twerk on stage for the Super Bowl, how the fuck is that social action???

Jay seems to want to cut a bad make peace deal with all that kumbuya shit. Jay has had all the plugs in the world and should be buying a team or at least part owner and not that 1/10 of 1% promo deal he had with the Nets to sell out the black people in Brooklyn.

Im not against Jay Z making money with the NFL but dont act like being another show monkey for the NFL is change. They got 1500 of those already, you just +1. This is about money not a social issue.

Last edited:

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I haven’t fully researched this yet. So I can’t really comment, even though part of me wants to. And I guess I haven’t done the reading, because I don’t want to denigrate Jay Z.

I look at muherfuckers all the time that think they’re winning, and I think to myself, they think they’re killin the game but they’re not. Jay is a winner, and I don’t think he should jeopardize that. It was a risky move.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol

Why are we still talking about a QB who can’t play anymore

Y’all making any threads with culpepper in them?
Just about the dumbest comment posted today. Yeah, we're still taking about Kap because it's about a continuing injustice perpetrated on a black man who has done nothing but call attention to police brutality and other wrongs directed at black people every fuckin' day. Just stfu if you have nothing positive to contribute. :angry:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See... this is the part I'm trying to wrap my head around: HOW is she going clean off on Jay Z personally for doing business via Roc Nation with the NFL while promoting social justice, but she remains silent as fuck about Nike doing the exact same thing? She ain't saying shit about Nike endorsing Kap and shooting woke ads with him, while also extending their business with the NFL on to 2028.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly I think trump successfully sidetracked a lot of people. It wasn’t about Kaps job. IT was about bringing light to injustice

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I love watching y'all stress over this bullshit. Not one person has mentioned police brutality in this whole thread. Cuz these fools were never about that anyway. It was all one big virtue signal. And it gets harder and harder to twist this pretzel into anything but a false power sham.

I saw a tweet from Ebro defending Jay-Z because of his history but still saying fuck the NFL. :confused:

We've definitely hit a woke paradox where logic is being twisted all around from people who took hard line woke stances in the past few years but can't outright dismiss Jay as a coon sell-out.

Its very clear we can't take any of these people serious.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a tweet from Ebro defending Jay-Z because of his history but still saying fuck the NFL. :confused:

We've definitely hit a woke paradox where logic is being twisted all around from people who took hard line woke stances in the past few years but can't outright dismiss Jay as a coon sell-out.

Its very clear we can't any of these people serious.
Jay z even said he doesn’t want people to stop saying fuck the nfl.
With that being said that tells me he saying when they can get the shit right let that be the reason

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would expect the minstrel queen to sell out her own for $$$

everyone up and down on this deal but no one knows the terms of the deal J made...

but as long as Kap ain't on a roster NFL won't get a $ nor a minute from me
Do you even know the reason for the protest. It wasn’t about kap and a job you know

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Its very clear we can't any of these people serious.
Funny u should mention that. I came back here to drop this

When he had this for Travis Scott and Big Boi

I hope y'all see these guys are frauds by now.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't be stupid

did Kap lose his job and was he passed over being hired due to his protest?
He lost his job for the protest. Not due to it.
Your saying ok if he gets his job back You’ll stop protesting. That puts youback at square one don’t you think.
The issue was for injustice.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He lost his job for the protest. Not due to it.
Your saying ok if he gets his job back You’ll stop protesting. That puts youback at square one don’t you think.
The issue was for injustice.
wow.... you are very confused

1. your first 2 sentences are ridiculous due to you not knowing the definition and usages of "due to"

2. protest is not the same as boycott - and you definitely should learn not to assume

When Kap was kneeling I wasn't protesting nor boycotting anything -I sympathized and maybe gave financial support to organizations supporting similar or same issues as Kap- while still enjoying NFL games

When Kap was let go for the apparent reason of his protests and was passed over by every other team - I started boycotting the NFL because of the treatment of Kap and other players that protested-
(this has nothing to do with the cause behind Kaps protest)

Jay has a very different process and series of causes - because he started negotiating this deal while telling other artists to boycott the Superbowl and rapping about it like he righteously was boycotting the NFL

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
I don't know why people expect Jay-Z to be the poster child for loyalty...

I dont expect shit out of Jay Z. Glad he wants to make change but I certainly dont want a former crack dealer who poisoned blacks and a violent music pusher funded by propaganda machines to be a the head of any table when it comes to social change.

Him co-signing the NFL because they can get anyone to do their half time show is just another example of coon that nigga is.

Dude aint shit but Julie on the Love Boat. It aint like they cut him a deal for a team. He's to stupid to do that.

Let the NFL continue to have egg on their faces while the Beach Boys and Hank Williams Jr do the half time show. I'd love to see Rhi Rhi's halftime twerkout but we have bigger issues to deal with than Rhi Rhi one upping Janet and busting that hole open on live TV.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow.... you are very confused

1. your first 2 sentences are ridiculous due to you not knowing the definition and usages of "due to"

2. protest is not the same as boycott - and you definitely should learn not to assume

When Kap was kneeling I wasn't protesting nor boycotting anything -I sympathized and maybe gave financial support to organizations supporting similar or same issues as Kap

When Kap was let go for the apparent reason of his protests and was passed over by every other team - I started boycotting the NFL because of the treatment of Kap and other players that protested-
(this has nothing to do with the cause behind Kaps protest)
Due to - caused by.
the consequence of him protesting.

For the protest. Meaning willing and knowing to take it there to get your point across. Which is what he did.

You said your not fucking with nfl till he get his job back in the nfl. Which means you’ll fuck with the nfl once he does get back in. Which puts this back to square one.
Square one is -
kap with a job in the NFL
Social injustice still a problem.
You watching nfl

What changed
This shits like who’s on third.
Or a dog chasing his own tail.