The Chi Discussion Thread

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did Emmett pull up to the chop shop on Douda like he was going to really put pressure on him

Douda really can't clean that 1 duffel bag of cash without Poppa's dad's church? Ain't that the reason he has the Perry's Pizza chain and also the new NY location of Smokey's?

Maisha winning prom queen really?

Why were any of the adults surprised the night ended for Bakari like that when they seen him pull up in a Urus to begin with?

Jake was actually supportive of Kevin pursuing the Esports in LA, usually he's the 1 hating

watch Jason Weaver's girl gonna find the artillery next ep like how Keisha found the cash this ep

Jason Weaver mad about the money being too light on the work with Darnell but it should be an upgrade from them yard sales he was running

Gemma's pops flipped out harder on her prom outfit than when she got knocked up

:lol: Who want Smoke being the soundtrack to their prom experience

Bakari really love the Peacoat look

Man, of all the things that happened (including Barkari driving a Lambo to prom), this shit was dumb as fuck. Like, didn't you see Douda kill dude for chewing gum too loud.

Poppa's parents of all ppl didn't see it coming when the kid thats sleeping on your couch pulls up to prom in a Urus

Im looking at the prom shit like what the fuck. They haven't shown any of them kids going to school all season. I thought they asses was done with school.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Im looking at the prom shit like what the fuck. They haven't shown any of them kids going to school all season. I thought they asses was done with school.

Bakari not in school, prolly been dropped out as a freshman or some shit. Idk if Gemma is still going to that private school or if she left that once she started managing Maisha or what. Same with Kevin since he went pro in Esports and Jake trying to run his clothing hustle, and it seem like Poppa running the day to day at Smokey's as manager so idk how he fit school in his schedule as well

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Wow. They didn’t have to take papa dad out.
I think that light skin short dude did it that be stealing people's cars and now douda gonna have bakari, rob and poppa on his ass after finding out who killed that pastor being poppa father.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that light skin short dude did it that be stealing people's cars and now douda gonna have bakari, rob and poppa on his ass after finding out who killed that pastor being poppa father.
I think that car thief did it too. I now have to add papa to the list of people who will take Douda out. Douda will definitely get got this year.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I think that car thief did it too. I now have to add papa to the list of people who will take Douda out. Douda will definitely get got this year.
But the we don't know which one gonna take douda out and Victor could turned back into trig. So, douda got it coming from all angles.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Some of these characters now really got me wishing Ronnie was still on the show

Emmett was literally Brandon's business partner in the food truck when he went missing. He should know better than anyone how Douda operates

Once again Trig/Victor's men's group is made up of the most random group, no way would Jemma's dad be the type to join that group with the rest of those characters in there

Douda's home base went from Perry's Pizza to City Hall to now the chop shop

Soon as Bakari’s sister said she rapped I knew EXACTLY where the storyline was headed

If Q was a Fed informant, shouldn't they be looking to build a case on the entire 63rd st. Mob right now, and where Big Mike been at this whole time?

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of these characters now really got me wishing Ronnie was still on the show

Emmett was literally Brandon's business partner in the food truck when he went missing. He should know better than anyone how Douda operates

Once again Trig/Victor's men's group is made up of the most random group, no way would Jemma's dad be the type to join that group with the rest of those characters in there

Douda's home base went from Perry's Pizza to City Hall to now the chop shop

Soon as Bakari’s sister said she rapped I knew EXACTLY where the storyline was headed

If Q was a Fed informant, shouldn't they be looking to build a case on the entire 63rd st. Mob right now, and where Big Mike been at this whole time?
I will speak on the men’s group. Just about everyone in the group has been a victim of Douda or has a beef with him. Literally everyone except Kevin.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For some reason Darnells ear piece really stuck out in this episode. This dude wears this thing as if it contains everlasting life !!
Very predictable how things played out for one character. When an episode gives a character so many scenes out of the usual one or two and the character has unresolved turmoil with another character....especially a relative you know their fate way before the episodes over.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Papa got kicked out for 30 minutes. God said fuck your prayers to Papa's father :lol: They didn't even have him go out on good terms with his son.

and why was Bakari's sister acting just like Snoop. It's like she watched The Wire to play that role? I guess Maisha is going to be jealous now :rolleyes:

and why is everyone acting like Trig wasn't a gangsta and a ex-con?

and they just have random speakers at high school graduation now?

Emmett is such a pussy :smh:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
This Emmett shit again?!?! What is going thru the mind of this dude? That's twice already!

This shit just seems too out of character to be believable.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's coming to a, who killed Douda storyline soon
qPMd8Xf6-683x1024.jpeg

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Lynn Whitfield got the wrost hit team ever of Rob and Emmett, she should've just made an offer to Zay to do the job

Bakari Sister sent Jemma 10 bands just like that but couldn't hit Bakari off with a couple bands when she got back to town

They really had Jason Weaver step into the Ronnie role of taking nonstop Ls

Kevin definitely got a sturdy airbed

Why hasn't Lynae tried to jump into Esports as well like Kevin? She was supposed to be talented as well

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Lynn Whitfield got the wrost hit team ever of Rob and Emmett, she should've just made an offer to Zay to do the job

Bakari Sister sent Jemma 10 bands just like that but couldn't hit Bakari off with a couple bands when she got back to town

They really had Jason Weaver step into the Ronnie role of taking nonstop Ls

Kevin definitely got a sturdy airbed

Why hasn't Lynae tried to jump into Esports as well like Kevin? She was supposed to be talented as well

Iman Shumpert with his typical stat line...0 FGM on 8 shots from the floor.

I said the same shit about Bakari's sister.

In my ashy-est Ronnie voice: "Keisha!!"...that ass though.