The Chi Discussion Thread

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Emmett -- you'ze a fucking idiot. Again, rehashing this Brandon story arc by getting sponsored by Doudah. Lazy ass writing. How is this negro not even questioning where the cash flows coming from? Shump getting super ugly with Tiff in the back seat of the stolen car Emmett bought.

O'Doudah Dae a.k.a Doudah Right Thing -- those workers comps claims are gonna be thru the roof. Fuck around, and the minions gonna start to revolt.

Mega Trig X -- acting money must be something else b/c it couldn't be me. Fuck, I didn't even realize there was an election taking place. One minute he's campaigning... The next is confetti.

Kevin -- that Twitch money must be good. His apartment almost looks better than Dre & Nina's house. Are any of the kids still in school? Also, I ain't mad atcha playa. Saw all that tiddy meat and said fuck Papa's feelings (put the pitch forks down Maisha's 18). I guess Moonstone girl wasn't thick enough.

Last edited:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically a there and back again episode when it comes to the characters.
Some backtracking on things they put their feet down about in season 5.
Some predictable moments. Emmetts initiation into Doudas circle is complete.
Kevin was likely looking at Maisha's cleavage all night ...and we all know what happens with an ex...especially when you are the last two sitting
around after a party.
But I think the glares from Doudas henchmen are overdone or its just bad directing. Look more menacing...no more ...more...!!

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah this show has really gone down the tubes. They’re used to characters that made you feel conflicted about liking them and disliking them. Now everything has just become far fetched. When Brandon, Reg and Ronny all died the show fell off a cliff!!! They never even revisited the 2 cops that were on Douda using Brandon to do it. I can understand inclusion to a point where it makes sense but it’s become way too far fetched a lot of this type stuff isn’t flying in any hood.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah this show has really gone down the tubes. They’re used to characters that made you feel conflicted about liking them and disliking them. Now everything has just become far fetched. When Brandon, Reg and Ronny all died the show fell off a cliff!!! They never even revisited the 2 cops that were on Douda using Brandon to do it. I can understand inclusion to a point where it makes sense but it’s become way too far fetched a lot of this type stuff isn’t flying in any hood.

They basically had Emmett to step into Brandon's place, replaced Reg with Trig/Victor, and brought on Jason Weaver's character to be the new Ronnie

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
that was a random ass group of niggas they had just sitting together in a men's group organized by Victor like that

And didn't Emmett need Lala to cook all the food? Who did he replace her with in the kitchen?

Dre's ex a big girl too? They must have a big girl on the writing team

They really made Jake's character the trans community Ally always standing/speaking up for them

Douda really supposed to be so high up the org of a multimillion dollar organization and can't find other ways to launder money besides Poppa's Dads church and Smokey's. Also got no stash spots for cash and guns?

We finally see Douda's 3rd chick on his roster yet no backstory to provide any context on why she knows all about his business like that

I thought Shad couldn't find a job? wasn't he just working in the garage?

This evil villain music thats always coming up for Douda's scenes killing me

I don't like how they replaced Hannibal with this Cairo cat now

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
Who do you fucking root for in this show?

None of these women are likable.

The men are either simps or villains.

The tranny shit is not realistic.

for me it was always the kids, specifically poppa. they were more interesting than the adults in that they were discovering themselves in front of us, and you wanted them to make it out...a lot of us know that feeling of trying to figure it out without a playbook

The-Chi.jpg

and tracy [tai davis], because of er, um...acting

tai-davis-the-chi-v0-1syz9y98vo991.jpg

what can i say...i got a soft spot for the borderline big girls with a shape and a feminine look

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
The kids. :dunno:

I'm like fuck everyone else, and I hate how the kids are now in the background to tranny shit, bum ass dudes and shit that makes no sense

All this fucks me up..I cant skip ahead fast enough...smdh!!

This shit is getting more of a chore to watch but I'm too invested to stop.

But as soon as this shit is over with, it's off the Plex.

Yep...would b how watched season 1 and 2..skipped ahead to this season 6...shit still fucked up... got a decent story line... but dat boy shit... damn..nicca like I love this tyranny I want to show u off to the world... wait huh what....smdh!!

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The direction and writing is awful. They cant even get the fade in to another scene right . I guess someone connected to this show has a weed business as a side hustle. Im glad this series is ending.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
I have no idea what the tranny group shit adds to the story. They already had Nina and Dre

Speaking of the actress who plays Dre...I don't know if she plays for the other team in real life but... I'd shoot my shot.

MV5BOWEwMGY4MDAtNTlkMi00NDc1LWIwNmUtMDViNTdmMTliNzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgzNjgyODU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Why did Emmett pull up to the chop shop on Douda like he was going to really put pressure on him

Douda really can't clean that 1 duffel bag of cash without Poppa's dad's church? Ain't that the reason he has the Perry's Pizza chain and also the new NY location of Smokey's?

Maisha winning prom queen really?

Why were any of the adults surprised the night ended for Bakari like that when they seen him pull up in a Urus to begin with?

Jake was actually supportive of Kevin pursuing the Esports in LA, usually he's the 1 hating

watch Jason Weaver's girl gonna find the artillery next ep like how Keisha found the cash this ep

Jason Weaver mad about the money being too light on the work with Darnell but it should be an upgrade from them yard sales he was running

Gemma's pops flipped out harder on her prom outfit than when she got knocked up

:lol: Who want Smoke being the soundtrack to their prom experience

Bakari really love the Peacoat look

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
Why did Emmett pull up to the chop shop on Douda like he was going to really put pressure on him

Man, of all the things that happened (including Barkari driving a Lambo to prom), this shit was dumb as fuck. Like, didn't you see Douda kill dude for chewing gum too loud.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Emmett -- you'ze a fucking idiot. Again, rehashing this Brandon story arc by getting sponsored by Doudah. Lazy ass writing. How is this negro not even questioning where the cash flows coming from? Shump getting super ugly with Tiff in the back seat of the stolen car Emmett bought.

O'Doudah Dae a.k.a Doudah Right Thing -- those workers comps claims are gonna be thru the roof. Fuck around, and the minions gonna start to revolt.

Mega Trig X -- acting money must be something else b/c it couldn't be me. Fuck, I didn't even realize there was an election taking place. One minute he's campaigning... The next is confetti.

Kevin -- that Twitch money must be good. His apartment almost looks better than Dre & Nina's house. Are any of the kids still in school? Also, I ain't mad atcha playa. Saw all that tiddy meat and said fuck Papa's feelings (put the pitch forks down Maisha's 18). I guess Moonstone girl wasn't thick enough.
Kevin said Moonstruck girl dumped him, something about not being able to date his sign long term.

After killing a dude over chewing gum, there's no way Emmett is not understanding what he's dealing with. I'm guessing the writers are trying to say Emmett sees Douda as the father he never had. Emmett's already called this dad out in one episode.

Plus, we are seeing the setup for a showdown between Douda and his dad. I'm a couple of episodes behind so last thing I saw was Emmett's father telling him he got rid of the gun.

Mega trig x
:lol: