The Chi Discussion Thread

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
i watch for the kids for the most part. their storylines are a lot more interesting.
that tai davis tho...
Tai-Davis-Height-Weight-Body-Measurement-Physical-Stats.jpeg

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Man, Victor need an intervention. Dude stay fucking with TransAms.

Not understanding the braintrusts' (Kandi, thick chick, Doudah Day, Boogeyman) motives.

The 'Smart Guy'/Drumline reversed aged this episode. Dude was looking old before. Need to sell that face scrub on Amazon.

Card game scenes were funny. Em's pops might be my favorite character on the show.

Damn, Papa getting treating like wet Mexican food stamps this season.

Keisha would get the poundage. I can hear Russ Westbrook crying in the car.

Last edited:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiff her attitude towards Emmet and Keisha i just dont get it. Last season she didnt give a damn about him and what he was up
to she couldnt wait to go to different dudes home sell weed and jump on their dicks. Her new man cant even reason with her
Now she's mad and now she's creaming for Emmet
because she realizes he has goals. What the freak do you think he was doing at his restaurant?
Now next week it looks like she's going to try and seduce him so she can turn to Keisha and say see i told you he wasnt shit.
Fuck that and fuck her.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
They've completely ruined Jemma's character.
She went from an intellectual dynamo to being nonchalant about academics and rebellious.
Same with Papa.
They've made a complete mockery of his original character.
Nobody takes him seriously anymore.

They def fucked up Papa's character. Dude was like the voice of reason...wise beyond his years.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
Can't wait to see all of the abandoned storylines and character reversals.

The Boogeyman (he's back...?) and his brother Sonny make a return in season 6 to get his chicken shack back. They sneak in to torch the place but someone beats them to the punch...Brandon! Plot Twist:. Brandon is now a trans woman.

Sidenote: Why the hell is Emmett making the same mistake as Brandon with Doudah? Lazy ass writing...

Last edited:

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the Season 6 premiere episode and you can tell that there isn't a straight man within 200 yards of the writers' room this season. This shit is for women who watch Love & Hip Hop marathons. Also, it's like they've either ignored or just haven't watched the first 3 seasons of this show. so many of these characters just don't make any sense based on their previous character arcs. This show went from having Brandon as the centerpiece who overlapped all these different groups (Kevin and the kids, Emmett, Reggie and his gang). Now the central character is Douda. So the lead male star went from a hardworking blue collar protagonist to cold blooded killer antagonist. Feminist male bashing at its finest.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the Season 6 premiere episode and you can tell that there isn't a straight man within 200 yards of the writers' room this season. This shit is for women who watch Love & Hip Hop marathons. Also, it's like they've either ignored or just haven't watched the first 3 seasons of this show. so many of these characters just don't make any sense based on their previous character arcs. This show went from having Brandon as the centerpiece who overlapped all these different groups (Kevin and the kids, Emmett, Reggie and his gang). Now the central character is Douda. So the lead male star went from a hardworking blue collar protagonist to cold blooded killer antagonist. Feminist male bashing at its finest.

Yeah, this show has changed a lot....It's not good like it use to be!!