The Chi Discussion Thread

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
How the fuck you gonna be cool with your lady fuckon other dudes??? The fuck??? I have never met a dude that would be cool KNOWING their lady is out fuckin another guy.
They exist. Even here at BGOL.
s-l300.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This episode was better but all the other plots have been forgotten. Its unreal. I would be surprised if Showtime gives them another season. I am glad Emmitt put his foot down too. This nigga was cooking her breakfast after she was out with another nigga all night. I'm like WTF.

WHAT???!!! Like this bitch still got nut on her breath from the night before and you half naked in the kitchen like a Stepford wife??? GTFOH!!!

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
This episode was better but all the other plots have been forgotten. Its unreal. I would be surprised if Showtime gives them another season. I am glad Emmitt put his foot down too. This nigga was cooking her breakfast after she was out with another nigga all night. I'm like WTF.

I'm like 10 minutes in and saw this shit....WInTEntireF

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is oddly written man....I'd think this was a whole different show...

These writers aren't good enough to try and write all these different plots and stories with all these characters....

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Mayisha cannot act. she started off good, but her scenes are difficult to watch.
Glad no Dre this episode.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit was unreal. I am so glad he told her what the fuck was up at the end. You cant let a bitch play with you like that if you are a man. That scene was the best scene of the season so far.
Man this entire season been 1 emasculated black man after another. Dudda got shot by a chick and Kandi is clearly primed to fuck him over, little Kev and Poppa, Emmitt, buddy dating the tranny. The female stud getting cheated on. Even ancillary characters are weak. Ole boy with the chick on Onlyfans... The fuck bruh???!!!

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
i thought the simp of the year was kevin or emmitt
but suddenly papa is a contender for the title

Despite all of his simping, poppa's chick - who let's be honest, is no prize- still left him for promoting his podcast during her photoshoot.

But honestly all of them are simps just like the writers wanted.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Despite all of his simping, poppa's chick - who let's be honest, is no prize- still left him for promoting his podcast during her photoshoot.

But honestly all of them are simps just like the writers wanted.
Poppa put her on his podcast from the jump to help her get pub. Prime example of chicks dont wanna help you build it, they just wanna move in when its done. Yeah that wasn't the time or place to strong arm his podcast into it, but when he put the idea out there she was like naaa. That is my time to shine.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What happened to Emmitts other kids/baby mommas? Didn’t he have like 3 kids with 3 different women. The other 2 chicks wouldn’t just disappear, especially now that he has his own restaurant. All my other complaints with the show have already been mentioned. Shit is pure trash. But most shows now are. Like everything being written today is by women for women. Everything is a soap opera

He's only a good father to that one kid,

The rest...fuck them kids

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What happened to Emmitts other kids/baby mommas? Didn’t he have like 3 kids with 3 different women. The other 2 chicks wouldn’t just disappear, especially now that he has his own restaurant. All my other complaints with the show have already been mentioned. Shit is pure trash. But most shows now are. Like everything being written today is by women for women. Everything is a soap opera

One of them is in the next episode but I get your point. They all but disappeared

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way them kids was dancing annoyed me for some reason. Thinking back when I was a teen we wasn't on no smooth two step shit
Two-steppin is a staple in Chicago's Black culture... At least it was for anyone now over 30... Think it was season 1 Ronnie grandmama talked her younger days of 2 steppin... Trig and his pronoun were trying to teach Jake how to two-step like 2-3 episodes ago...

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Two-steppin is a staple in Chicago's Black culture... At least it was for anyone now over 30... Think it was season 1 Ronnie grandmama talked her younger days of 2 steppin... Trig and his pronoun were trying to teach Jake how to two-step like 2-3 episodes ago...
yeah i believe they were getting their r kelly on
(dancing that is...not all the other hijinks lol)

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're a 100 pct right.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
These show's depictions of relationships are completely unrealistic, We got better relationship depictions from Degrassi.

One nigga walks the streets of Chicago openly with a tranny.

Another nigga is letting his wife getting fucked openly by other niggas.

Flip over to Insecure and Lawrence is giving Issa another chance, in reality, that relationship would be completely dead or if they did get back together it wouldn't last because his ego would be too bruised for it to function correctly and Issa would totally look like the bad guy but they give Lawrence the baby mama to flip the bad guy dynamic on to him.

At least on Run the World the Nigerian fucked her after she confessed and still left to think it over but I'm sure they are going to circle them back together.

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
It's impressive how this show continues to get worse each week
It truly is... first of all, zero naked women in this season!!!

all the black men are SIMPS... even Darnell a simp.
Even Jake talking about what Jemma deserves...what the he'll???

The big girl has left the projects now... none of her brothers and sisters in sight??? When did that happen? They was damn near homeless... she was stealing Kevin's bike and shit!

Grown business running men asking high school kids for help and your WIFE is choosing another man over you and then another grown man (in love with a man) tell you to lead with your heart bullshit...That breakfast would have been the last under that roof!

Throw the big girl a party and she choose another dude over you... in your face??? Naw son...first of all it wouldn't have been a party at all!!

Kevin trying to get Jemma back was lame... talking about he scary!!!

Jemma come over after the party and talk to Kevin... WTF. Peace trick!

The only thing they are doing right is ol' boy from the dollar store... at least he understands what he is walking into

The writers are TRASH... I wish we could tell these lames what they are doing wrong.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Five minutes after Douda acting like he changed.

Jada ain't the only one with amnesia, the writers have it also.

They also forgot he's the mayor. Dude just moves around normal. No staff, no security.

Emmett is making money like that? Not buying Tiff a house, buying his mom one?

and Young Simba was like fuck this show....I'm out...he found out that was a tranny in real time while on the show

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Five minutes after Douda acting like he changed.

Jada ain't the only one with amnesia, the writers have it also.

They also forgot he's the mayor. Dude just moves around normal. No staff, no security.

Emmett is making money like that? Not buying Tiff a house, buying his mom one?

and Young Simba was like fuck this show....I'm out...he found out that was a tranny in real time while on the show
yeah they literally forgot what douda said about changing for jake's sake and had him nearly kill the father of jake's girlfriend