TEN deleted a thread about his bitch, Jack Walsh13, a loser who spends his days helping other men get off

Should the thread be brought back?

• Yes.

• Yes and that bitch needs to step down as a mod.

• Yes and that dumb bitch needs to be removed as a mod.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP the same guy who complained to the mods Niggas were posting pussy in his thread. The nerve of this faggot to call anybody a gay lover. The same guy(OP) who has a gay best friend that he allowed to sleep naked on his shitty couch until he found a place.

The same faggit trash eating cock sucka who ran to HNIC about Jack Walsh posting naked women. The same homo glitter blooded tranny that is constantly defending gay rights randomly . Now he wants to call other people gay? I hate this Bitchmade fag with a passion. Ban him already.
:roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1482086002584.gif

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
op is awfully silent

I wonder the dude's real username. My guess is Jack Walsh.

He literally exists to respond to me or post about me.

1. BGOL Moderator TEN deleted thread about his lover, Jack Walsh13
  2. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  3. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  4. An Oregon man fatally shots teenager for playing loud music Thanksgiving week
    RIP. I wish death on that devil and his first born. Fuck you forgivers.
  5. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
    https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/rapidshare-points-what-are-they-used-for.376710/post-21498917 https://www.bgol.us/forum/members/rembrandt-brown.147192/ignore
  6. Rapidshare points? What are they used for.
    You faggots are all the same person. Your faggot logic says it's ok to bump your weirdness. It's not ok faggot.
  7. Literally..... that's some fucked up shit..... lolol
    :smh: That's some whiteboy shit. How is feces funny? :puke:
  8. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  9. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  10. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  11. Rembrandt Brown Is A Gentleman And A SCHOLAR!!
  12. Bowling alone: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans report having no one they are close with
    OP is a lonely faggot.
  13. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  14. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  15. So These Cock Suckin Culture Vultures Makin A Cleopatra Movie
    :smh:I used to think my brothers hatred for white people was over the top. The older I get the more I understand.
  16. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  17. Rembrandt Brown Is A Gentleman And A SCHOLAR!!
    How does you father feel knowing he spawned a faggot? Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!! https://www.bgol.us/forum/members/rembrandt-brown.147192/ignore
  18. playahaitian is a loser- 258 posts per day
    Cock sucker you have 5 screen names. Kill yourself so they can all die. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  19. Rembrandt Brown Is A Gentleman And A SCHOLAR!!
    You cock sucking faggots stay lying. Just a few days ago you said I was on ignore. Kill yourself faggot.
  20. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  21. Rembrandt Brown Is A Gentleman And A SCHOLAR!!
    You are a cock sucking faggot and faggot loving piece of shit.
  22. Some of you fools call it squirting.... I call it pissing in his face... a reverse R.Kelly .... smh
    Yo what the fuck is wrong you? Post reported. A ban is in order. @TEN
  23. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  24. playahaitian is a loser- 258 posts per day
    Dick sucking faggot take your homo loving bitch ass over to lipstick alley. BGOL is for straight men.
  25. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  26. Stories of black Americans, who fled to the USSR to escape race discrimination
    That's as crazy to me as when black Christians become Muslims or Jews. For one. Many of our ancestors were already here. Those of our ancestors brought here against their will have worked harder than everyone else. Their blood and sweat dripped into the soil while they were alive. Why...
  27. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  28. playahaitian is a loser- 258 posts per day
    Lying bitch. I'm on ignore but you can still quote me? Cock sucker this a board for straight men. Take your faggot ass over to lipstick alley or where ever you faggots should be when your not burning like a pile of sticks. Or kill yourself. Either of the two will do...
  29. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  30. playahaitian is a loser- 258 posts per day
    I feel the same way about yours posts. Only thread I know you for is clowning a man in his 60's that pretended to be 27. Other than that I had written you off ass a common shit head. Who's screen name was sincere as a result.
  31. playahaitian is a loser- 258 posts per day
    Kill yourself faggot. You bump age old threads you made with several of your screen names. When no one else will respond to your attention seeking bullshit. Playa's threads are dope and he keeps them updated. Like virtual magazines with extended subscribtions. Unlike the fuckboy nonsense...
  32. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  33. playahaitian is a loser- 258 posts per day
    OP is a faggot loser who has already been banned twice for posting fag shit with his Rembrandt Brown name. The faggot has five screen names on BGOL (costanza, art vandaley, alex J, yahweh and rembrandt brown). Not one of those names was ever used to post women on BGOL :smh:. Here he is in a...
  34. This Trump supporter gets it.....
    nice repost.
  35. Question for bgol???
    PS5.
  36. Vampire Bat Rudolph Guiliani charges Trump $20,000 per day to represent him LOL
    :lol:If ghouliani is getting paid it's not coming out of chumps pockets. That turd never pays his bills.
  37. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  38. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
    That weirdo faggot is bumping his own threads with his other screen names. 3 posts in 7 years. :lol: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/p...ed-how-do-you-change-hearts-and-minds.733112/ https://www.bgol.us/forum/members/rembrandt-brown.147192/ignore
  39. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!
  40. Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!

33 of his last 40 posts are about me. That's somebody's alternate. Mods will never say who, though.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
OP the same guy who complained to the mods Niggas were posting pussy in his thread. The nerve of this faggot to call anybody a gay lover. The same guy(OP) who has a gay best friend that he allowed to sleep naked on his shitty couch until he found a place.

The same faggit trash eating cock sucka who ran to HNIC about Jack Walsh posting naked women. The same homo glitter blooded tranny that is constantly defending gay rights randomly . Now he wants to call other people gay? I hate this Bitchmade fag with a passion. Ban him already.

Any male board member that runs to HNIC complaining about threads is a BITCH.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
this shit is confusing
didn't you make that thread earlier
about jack and some fag shit in the title
but the content was pics of white beefarillas
then a little later brown turd was attacking him too
followed soon after by a thread made by i drink coffee attacking him too
so all you dudes have a beef with jack

You're wasting your time, bro.