258 posts a day- 10.75 reasons per hour why playahaitian is a loser

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A lot of his content I really like.... this fool constantly floods the board all day with his posts........ on to the ignore list you go....... go get some pussy man.... it will change your whole outlook on life.... :smh: :smh::smh:

edit: woooooooooooooow..... all the new posts that I can see on the first five pages now..... just wow

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
A lot of his content I really like.... this fool constantly floods the board all day with his posts........ on to the ignore list you go....... go get some pussy man.... it will change your whole outlook on life.... :smh: :smh::smh:

edit: woooooooooooooow..... all the new posts that I can see on the first five pagesnow..... just wow

I did the same. It opened up ten spots on the front page alone.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I did the same. It opened up ten spots on the front page alone.
with half the front page taken by well deserved stickies...... he steals at least 10-15 spots, like he's Trump posting ..... there are only like 30-35...... and when you go to page 2 or another page to look at posts.... they move when people reply..... you end up missing them cause he keeps bumping them.... same shit today...... 20-30 posts .... at a post a fucking minute.... all dam day

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
p.png

Barely a dozen normal threads on the front page. BGOL is a sub-section on PlayaHatinOnline. :smh:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Two months later--

Messages 463,234

463,234 - 447,758 = 15,476 posts since this thread was started.

Almost 8,000 a month.

Over 1,700 a week.

258 a day.

More than ten per hour, if you add an extra hour to the day!!!

tenor.gif

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
He and about three other losers have been bumping that "Rembrandt Brown is a bitch" thread every three hours for months and it has 37 pages and well over 1,000 posts but, despite being on the front page several times a day, has only 7,000 views to this thread's 3,000. Definition of a cyber circle jerk.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He and about three other losers have been bumping that "Rembrandt Brown is a bitch" thread every three hours for months and it has 37 pages and well over 1,000 posts but, despite being on the front page several times a day, has only 7,000 views to this thread's 3,000. Definition of a cyber circle jerk.
I asked for 1000 pages

and it’s another thread also we been flooding shit in

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
OP is a faggot loser who has already been banned twice for posting fag shit with his Rembrandt Brown name. The faggot has five screen names on BGOL (costanza, art vandaley, alex J, yahweh and rembrandt brown). Not one of those names was ever used to post women on BGOL :smh:. Here he is in a thread he started as Costanza in 2013. Then bumped as Art Vandaley in 2014. Then bumped as fembrant clown a few days ago. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/p...change-hearts-and-minds.733112/#post-21456355

HNIC made a whole other section without naked women. So why isn't that faggot over there posting? Since all these playahatian posts of fine women are a problem to him. FOH. That cock sucker is here for the attention of men.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
OP is a faggot loser who has already been banned twice for posting fag shit with his Rembrandt Brown name. The faggot has five screen names on BGOL (costanza, art vandaley, alex J, yahweh and rembrandt brown). Not one of those names was ever used to post women on BGOL :smh:. Here he is in a thread he started as Costanza in 2013. Then bumped as Art Vandaley in 2014. Then bumped as fembrant clown a few days ago. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/p...change-hearts-and-minds.733112/#post-21456355

HNIC made a whole other section without naked women. So why isn't that faggot over there posting? Since all these playahatian posts of fine women are a problem to him. FOH. That cock sucker is here for the attention of men.

Irony. You dumb stalker ho. Like I always say, you crave my attention more than Pookie craved crack. Simply obsessed with me. Everybody knows I was Costanza and Art Vandelay. Those names haven't been active in years. But Sherlock Ho over here wants to act like he cracked a case or something.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I asked for 1000 pages

and it’s another thread also we been flooding shit in

We? Even you aren't loser enough to spend the time on this board that they do, you just trick your idiot minions into doing your retarded bidding.

Every post in that thread is a testament to what losers Jack Walsh and Outsidehatin' are. They probably haven't gone six hours without bumping it in nearly three months. Unless they are in prison and got their hands on a cell phone, there's no excuse for dedicating that amount of time to me, a man they have never met. It's a total self-own.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
After long discussions

Rembrant Brown has convinced Shaddy to dress in drag in public.

He will now live as a woman.

They are in the process of adopting a child.

A newborn, they plan to name, Walter.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Last edited: